Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a hot woman to an adult video theater and having strip and get on her knees in the men's room, then inviting all the horny guys watching videos to come in and do whatever they want to her. It always ends with her dripping and glistening with the cum of at least a dozen strangers.

Mine involves watching my wife with another guy... Helping her get ready by licking her pussy and helping the guy get ready by stroking his cock...

Watching them fuck and after he finished..crawling over and cleaning her pussy with my tongue

I want to savagely fuck my step-sister - she is a freckled red-head and I want her bathed in my hot cum.

I have to agree. When my wife goes 'home', I always hope we have a threesome with her first boyfriend. They never had sex, but she tease me we should call him. I want him to experience how good and hot she is.

lindsay

when my step daughter was still living at home after high school, i often fantasized of going down on her. she is still very pretty(25 yr old).since the time i came home in the middle of the day and unintentionally met her in the hallway between her bedroom and the bathroom when she was 18, the sight of her body has been forever etched in her mind

It's not such a taboo fantasy, but I would love to have totally random sex with someone that I just met. I realize that lots of people may have actually done this, but for me it would be way outside the norm.

It's not such a taboo fantasy, but I would love to have totally random sex with someone that I just met. I realize that lots of people may have actually done this, but for me it would be way outside the norm.

Many of the things suggested on this thread are pretty commonplace for some of us--I've had lots of FMF fun, for instance. What's taboo, or what's fantasy, is always on an individual basis. If that would be way outside your comfort zone, then it counts here.

I've done that too, in fact, and it was a lot of fun...

My Mother

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]t

=.=

I guess my original taboo fantasy was a little too "Taboo" and fantastic! ;-0

=.=

Last edited:
I saw this in French movie entitled "An Affair of Love" over 10 years ago and have thought about it a lot ever since:

A woman has a fantasy hookup with a stranger, no strings attached. They meet once a week at a café and have great sex in a nearby hotel, all the while remaining strangers to each other. They have one implicit rule: no exchanging of personal information, not even their names, age, profession, or marital status.

Sounds fun, eh?

A woman has a fantasy hookup with a stranger, no strings attached. They meet once a week at a café and have great sex in a nearby hotel, all the while remaining strangers to each other. They have one implicit rule: no exchanging of personal information, not even their names, age, profession, or marital status.

Sounds fun, eh?

Sounds like a disease and a divorce waiting to happen! lol

I saw this in French movie entitled "An Affair of Love" over 10 years ago and have thought about it a lot ever since:

Sounds fun, eh?

Sounds like LAST TANGO IN PARIS. And, to be honest, if I had a chance to have that relationship with the young Maria Schneider, I'd jump at it... even if she might shoot me.

reality or...

I have one that's not physically possible, no scientific way it could happen. Does anyone want to hear this type? Are we just sticking to what can actually be done given the right circumstances?

I'm talking, sad to say, ACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Even under the absolute best conditions, if all the stars aligned in your favor, it's a NO GO. You would need... Magic, or something like that to do it.

I'm trying to come up with something that can actually be done. I'm sure there's something in the clutter that is my mind.

I'm talking, sad to say, ACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Even under the absolute best conditions, if all the stars aligned in your favor, it's a NO GO. You would need... Magic, or something like that to do it.

I'm trying to come up with something that can actually be done. I'm sure there's something in the clutter that is my mind.

I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back