Opposite Roles; Equal Hearts (closed for wideeyedone)

She kissed and nibbled at his neck, scraping her nails down his back even harder. She knew she was leaving red streaks down his skin. Her breasts smashed to his chest.

"You won't break me." She offered seductively. "I can handle you taking me hard."

She arched her hips, trying to get more of him inside of her. Her body was hot to the touch. The sexual energy in her body was causing the buzz in her head again. She winced just a little and an unfocused burst of telekinetic energy flowed from her, hitting the items on the dresser, scattering them to the floor.

"Please, please...." She moaned. She slid her hand down between them and began toying with her clit. She rubbed hard, hoping to find release and relief.
 
"Not your body, my sweet bitch," he growled, "but your will, I'll break. Give you, hnn, such a fucking, grrr, that nothing else will ever do!"

The marks she was leaving on his skin would heal in minutes but the sting of them made it all more real and raw and stoked the fire of wolf's desire within him. His hips pumped fast and hard and wild; drilling his cock into her core balls deep each time and pulling out almost halfway. Her body bounced with each relentless thrust and her big tits jiggled and quivered even mashed between their bodies. He could feel her hard nipples poking his skin and it fed that feral need to breed her that roiled inside him.

"Feel you getting closer. You'll cum, cum and scream my name! Over and over!" His words were raw and heart felt, lustful and hungry. "I'll have you creaming your brains out before I breed you! Make you mine! My mate!"
 
The way he owned her, rutted into her, made her cry out rawly.

"Harder." She whispered, raking her nails, down his back. She felt an orgasm wash over her again. The tension that was building behind her eyes released with her climax and she felt her body relax under him. He growled against her ear and it just made her more eager for his touch and his power.
 
Harder? A low sound that was half laugh and half growl rumbled in his chest. He didn't answer in words right away but by action. He planted his hands on either side of her head, his fingers literally digging into the floor with a rippling series of crunching cracking sounds. His hips drove him into her harder now, using his full strength their bodies slapping together loudly. His strokes were shorter but fast and hard, letting his restraint go.

He growled again as he felt her cum; her slick, tight pussy spasming around his cock. "Fucking cream, Tempest! I can feel it, smell it, how you love being fucked hard and raw!"
 
She lowered her face to the floor, and just let go. She closed her eyes and just allowed the pleasure wash over her. She cried out softly, her voice tender and shaking.

"I won't surrender." She whispered, but her body was already surrendering to him. Her wetness coated his cock and her thighs. Her orgasm crashed over her.
 
That cry! Soft and low though it was, it made him want to howl in triumph. Her body was quivering with her pleasure, her voice and pussy drenched in it. As was his relentlessly plunging cock. Fuck! So good!

Her whispered denial made him grin. He nipped at her ear, "Your body just did, lover," he murmured. "You want to surrender the rest of the way, don't you? You can. No holding back now, you don't have to anymore. You can give it all up and let me take it. Take you."
 
Lauren/Tempest keened softly. Her resolve was gone. Her primal need had overcome any resistance. She had one orgasm after another. The physical release draining all of the pressure of the energy in her head. She was without any pain or compulsion to expend that energy.

She was just pleasure, and arousal and need.

She clawed at the floor, and moaned and whimpered. Her hair was spilled around her face like a veil.

"Lauren....I am Lauren." She whispered as he fucked her.
 
Cody's body moved in furious rhythm, endless baring down and driving into her welcoming body. He let out a throaty laugh as he felt her body responding, one climax rushing upon her almost as soon as another ended. Her reaction was just as busy, as wild, as free.

She'd never been more beautiful.

He cradled her to him, feeling his stomach and his balls tensing up. Her soft, whispered chant of her name became the underlying melody of their frenetic fucking even as their slapping bodies were the rhythm. "You...are...and I'm-ggrrn, yours!"

He shuddered and drove deep into her, as far as he could go. His cock throbbed and pulsed before releasing his seed into her. Gush after gush of his hot, sticky, heavy cream shot form him into her sex, painting her walls with his essence.
 
It was almost as if time stood still. Lauren was shuddering and crying out beneath him. He enveloped her in his strong arms and she felt like she was melted.


*******
Across town the Delgados were meeting with a new player. Circuit was his screen name and he was an expert at hacking and creating devices. The Degados showed him the surveillance video they had of Tempest.

"It looks like some sort of electric telekinesis. I think I can build something that will disable her. She is a looker... if I can keep her power disabled, I'd like to play with her for a while."

Mr. Delgado chuckled.
"If you can catch her, you can keep her."
 
Cody came to rest, his cock still within her. God damn, that...that was...crazy. Crazy good, crazy wild, and just plain crazy. He felt like a sort of sensual joy was washing over and through him, soaking into his skin, his muscled, his very bones. He had never been like that with a lover before, never let that fetal side out. It had felt liberating but also left him uneasy.

They lay entangled for several minutes. He didn't want this to end. This just was, there wasn't any worry about who they were beyond being lovers, the pressures of society, or anything beyond their passion for each other.

But it could only last so long. After a time, Cody moved to sit up, twisting to rest his back against the wall. He pulled Lauren with him, settling her in his lap. He reach out to brush a stray lock of hair out of her face. "Need a minute still, beautiful? Or...should we talk about, well, about where we go from here?"
 
Lauren tucked her head under his chin. She inhaled deeply.

"I...I can't stop being Tempest." She whispered. "You won't understand, but it is something I have to do."

She was shivering in his arms as he held her close. Her head started to buzz again.

"It is starting already." She whispered.
 
She was shivering, trembling as if cold. Cody kissed her cheek, nuzzled her neck. If he could have pulled her closer, he would have. He didn't want her feeling cold in his arms. "I don't understand, but you could try to explain it to me. I'll do my.best to listen."

He shook his head, "You don't have to stop being Tempest but you don't have to be a thief either. Why not partner up with me? We could fight crime. And I bet you'd get posters of you way before me."

Okay, maybe that was a lame joke. But he wanted to try and pull her out of this sudden despair.
 
Lauren was shivering in his arms.

"I don't steal from them for the money. I mean... when I sell the jewels the money goes to parents' foundation. After it is cleaned. But I do it ...." Her voice was small.

"I am punishing people who are on the take.... who are corrupt. They hide their crimes behind glamour and glitter. But they are just as guilty as the people that you punish."

Her voice was shaking. "My father.... he refused to be a part of the corruption. He was going taking evidence to the federal authorities. And they took our plane down. There was a bomb. I am avenging them."

She curled up tighter against Cody, hiding her face against his strength. She had never told another soul her secret.
 
"My God." It hadn't been an accident. It was murder; murder aimed at a whole family, including a child! Monstrous! That had to be punished. Which is what she was doing, in her own way. "Lauren that's awful. I can see why you'd hate the people behind it."

He held her close, his head lowering to rest against hers. She was shaking. Her pain, so deep and sharp despite many years, made his heart ache. ""That's a hard thing to bear, gotta be one hell of a hurt."

"Then...how about we work together to get justice for your folks? You've got suspects, clearly. I can help. We'll find any proof, make 'em confess, force the bastards into the light." He lifted her lovely face so he could meet her eyes, "Together. How's that sound?"
 
Lauren laid her head against his strong chest.

"I am not sure.... but we can talk about it. I will think about it. Is that okay?"

Her voice was tender and soft. Her cheeks were still flushed and her dark hair was beautifully framing her face.

"The kinetic energy is building up again, could you use your fingers or something and make me cum a few more times. It let's the pressure dissipate and I won't be able to refuse you when you are touching me."

Lauren began kissing his chest with soft, baby kisses.

"Please..." She whispered.
 
He smiled a little. "Sure, take your time and think it through. I'm not meaning to be making demands, after all." She looked so lovely then and the honest vulnerability in her voice caused a rush of affection and protective impulses. If he hadn't already fallen for her, right now would have done it.

Her needy question and feathery kisses fostered a wholly different feeling. His hunger for her, having receded in the face of her revelations, came roaring back. Cody smiled and stroked a hand over her dark hair, "Beautiful, if you want to cum, you can ask me anytime. Hell, we can duck out if class to slip into an empty classroom if you need to let it out."

He lifted her up and gathered her in his arms, then stood with her. He carried her to her dresser and perched her on the edge of it. He kissed her, hungry and fierce, his hands moving to gently part her thighs. The totem warrior ran his hands over her silken skin, massaging her thighs. His mouth moved down her neck, kissing and lightly nipping here and there. Cody moved his right hand to stroke the puffy, slick lips of her sex. He slid his fingertips up and down her folds, teasing her pussy every third stroke he dipped just the tip of his middle finger into her tight channel.
 
Lauren felt small in his strong arms. She sighed softly when he placed her on the dresser. And she moaned into his mouth when he kissed her. She let go of all of her worries and pain as his hands and his mouth soothed her. She rested her head against his chest. His deft fingers teased and touched her perfectly.

She tossed her head back and offered him her throat. She moaned softly and she began to shake as his fingers stroked her clit.

"Please more." She whispered.
 
His teeth lightly grazed her throat before he kissed it and then bit, a nip really, just as gently as he could. God, did she have any idea what that did to him? It sent the Wolf in him into fits and the man wasn't far behind!

"You ask for it, you get it, girl," he answered her. Cody tapped his fingers more firmly, faster against her clit. Then he dropped to his knees without work or warning, thumping hard onto the floor. He lunged forward and kissed her pussy, his tongue spearing into her hot, wet tunnel. Growling and groaning, he started to lick and lap at her, his long tongue exploring her cunt even as his finger continued to tap out an ever growing rhythm on her clit.
 
Her whole body shook under his ministrations. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. She allowed the pleasure to wash away her hurt and the build up of the buzzing energy in her head.

She let all of it go. She mewled and whimpered and shook. She was hot and wet and eager.

She flooded his mouth with her arousal.
 
Her mewling whimpers were sweet in his ears; pride in his chest and desire in his loins at making this incredible and madly gorgeous woman make those sounds. She trembled and shook and he loved it. He lapped up her pleasure, her taste and smell filling his superhuman senses.

Cody rose to his feet in one smooth motion and pressed himself against her, pushing her back against the wall. "I need you, Lauren, need this," he growled soft and low. He shifted his hips and then slid forward to drive his cock into her soaking pussy. His lips claimed hers, their mingled tastes shared, as he moved his hips to start pumping in and out of her hot heaven.
 
Lauren wrapped her legs around his waist. She interlocked her hands behind his neck. She kissed his throat and scraped her teeth against his skin.

"Just like this." She whispered against his ear.

She threw her head back and offered him her throat, mewling softly. All of the tele -kinetic energy left her and she sighed, her body and heart completely surrendered.
 
"Yes," he answered, his voice low and almost growling, "just like this, lover." He kissed her offered neck, nipping and holding at the base where neck and shoulder joined. Lauren's body was perfection, her desire electric, her sensual being all that he could ever have wanted in a partner. And yet they were enemies; still might be.

God, why did that make it sexier?

Cody drove into her again and again, over and over, his hips increasing pace and power. The dresser creaked and moaned under her, being rocked and shaken by their sex. More and more! His thick rod was slick with her arousal, glistening when he slid free of her walls, plunging in again. He thrust deep, hilting himself into her, his balls slapping against her as he ravished the beautiful heiress and superhuman thief.
 
Lauren's telekinetic energy was finally spend, and she was surrendered. She clung to Cody and shivered in his arms. She had no more words, she shuddered and whimpered, and held him close.

It was the most intense experience of her life and when Cody stilled, she melted against him. She didn't want to be anywhere except in his arms.

He took her back to her bed and she fit herself against him and in moments she was asleep. She slept peacefully and soundly with her arm across his stomach and her head on his chest.
 
Her whines and whimpers were sweet music. To have stolen the words from such a woman made him feel almost as incredible as her luscious body did. Cody drove home again and again, taking them higher and deeper into their pleasure than before. She sagged against him like a marionette with cut strings and he finally burst, his cock flooding her with seed.

He held her there long enough to be sure he could stand and then carried her back to the bed. She snuggled and got herself to him, sleeping deeply. He watched her sleep for a while. Her face was so peaceful then. Her beauty unmarred by sorrow or grief, guilt or anger.

Eventually he slept as well. His last thought was that he loved this night with her but dreaded the morning. What would they do now with the truths they had learned?
 
Lauren slept peacefully all night. She didn't have any nightmares or any flashes of pain. Her body and soul were peaceful. She awakened in the early morning, as the sunlight warmed the room.

She watched Cody sleep. His strong chest was uncovered. She was physically drawn to his body, but she was also drawn to the goodness in him. She felt safe in his arms, even when his feral side was brought to the surface. And most of all, he knew her secret and he didn't run away.

She smiled when he awakened.

"Cody, I don't know how it will work, or any of the details, but I want to be on the right side of the law with you."
 
Back
Top