The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting on John's Keurig. Cup of coffee for you too, Anna?

I've done wonders after cleaning my fridge with Olaf and Rolf's help. They have managed to support me through cleaning the bathroom - including washing of floor; hoovering the stairs, Fella study and living room; washing up the washing up the Fella did this morning (his washing up is gestural rather than practical) and mopping the kitchen floor. (Oh look, a chance to use semi-colons! It was only when I read one of Tio's stories that I realised what an academic habit it is to deploy the semi-colon at every available opportunity.) Now I've got a couple of hours before advanced Piglet time and a tub of reduced price guacamole, what more could a MILF ask for?

Well, that, but one's hopes are not high at this time of day. :rolleyes:

Guacamole, of course, comes from the Nahuatl; 'aguahaca' is 'avocado,' and 'mole' is 'sauce.' I was involved in a count of English words derived from the Nahuatl, either directly or throughSpanish, on a thread here a couple of years ago; we indentified over four-hundred, and that was likely non-exhaustive. Most of the words were food-related; drugs fomed the second most-common category.
The frequent use of the semi-colon may be an academic habit; in my case, however, I've always thought, spoken, and written in compound-complex sentences. In fact, even in high school I had trouble getting into Hemmingway's work, save for The Old Man and the Sea; I found his simple declarative sentences much too simple and declarative.
:devil:

I'm putting on John's Keurig. Cup of coffee for you too, Anna?

I've done wonders after cleaning my fridge with Olaf and Rolf's help. They have managed to support me through cleaning the bathroom - including washing of floor; hoovering the stairs, Fella study and living room; washing up the washing up the Fella did this morning (his washing up is gestural rather than practical) and mopping the kitchen floor. (Oh look, a chance to use semi-colons! It was only when I read one of Tio's stories that I realised what an academic habit it is to deploy the semi-colon at every available opportunity.) Now I've got a couple of hours before advanced Piglet time and a tub of reduced price guacamole, what more could a MILF ask for?

Well, that, but one's hopes are not high at this time of day. :rolleyes:

Coffee sounds wonderful Naoko, but after yesterday I have to limit my intake a bit more.

You bother hoovering the stairs? Send Rolf and Olaf over here! I could have them do the same thing for me!

As far as the high hopes... I might be able to set you up with something. ;)

Coffee sounds wonderful Naoko, but after yesterday I have to limit my intake a bit more.

You bother hoovering the stairs? Send Rolf and Olaf over here! I could have them do the same thing for me!

Are cameras permitted?
:)

Some thing, Anna? I think she might prefer a more animate set-up. Or are you turning a potential sex partner into a mere object? :eek:;)

Are cameras permitted?
:)

Shhh! Don't let them know; you'll get some really good candid shots. :D

Ooh, is there going to be fetishisation and objectification? Where do I pose? I love to have my picture taken. :devil:

HP, you are a star. Audacity worked a treat, it was so easy it was MILF-proof! much easier than filling the wishy washy water thing in the car (although I had trouble saving my audio file as an MP3). I did start laughing at one point while reading Catberon's story, but that wasn't because the Audacity tickled my tonsils. :D

How about some decaf, Anna? Hoovering the stairs is a Fella duty :rolleyes:. At least I carefully chose carpet with flecks in; it doesn't show Piglet detritus so I don't have to hoover very often. I have an innate sympathy for little bits of fluff. ;)

(Nudges Tio and points to another semi-colon.)

Gosh, it's seriously snowing here! And I had high hopes of my towels hanging out to dry today, grrr. I better go and carry them in - all stiff as boards, no doubt. :(. Olaf, Rolf, you'll have to do Anna's hoovering another day, quick, fetch the laundry basket! We can pose with the hoover for HP later. :cool: (on account of the snow.)

Some thing, Anna? I think she might prefer a more animate set-up. Or are you turning a potential sex partner into a mere object? :eek:;)

Shhh! Don't let them know; you'll get some really good candid shots. :D
1. *bats eyes coquettishly* Don't y'all sometimes want to be mere objects for us?

2. I've always preferred candid shots.

Ooh, is there going to be fetishisation and objectification? Where do I pose? I love to have my picture taken. :devil:

How about some decaf, Anna? Hoovering the stairs is a Fella duty :rolleyes:. At least I carefully chose carpet with flecks in; it doesn't show Piglet detritus so I don't have to hoover very often. I have an innate sympathy for little bits of fluff. ;)

Gosh, it's seriously snowing here! And I had high hopes of my towels hanging out to dry today, grrr. I better go and carry them in - all stiff as boards, no doubt. :(. Olaf, Rolf, you'll have to do Anna's hoovering another day, quick, fetch the laundry basket! We can pose with the hoover for HP later. :cool: (on account of the snow.)
*nudges Naoko* Candid shots, dahlink.

No, no decaf. I gave up on that years ago. I had a bit of tummy trouble yesterday, so I have to be careful and limit the coffee (and milk) today.

I'm with you on the stair hoovering being a Fella duty. I so rarely haul the beast out that if it really needs to be done, the mister can take care of it. Have fun with the snow. ;)

1. *bats eyes coquettishly* Don't y'all sometimes want to be mere objects for us?

2. I've always preferred candid shots.

*nudges Naoko* Candid shots, dahlink.

No, no decaf. I gave up on that years ago. I had a bit of tummy trouble yesterday, so I have to be careful and limit the coffee (and milk) today.

I'm with you on the stair hoovering being a Fella duty. I so rarely haul the beast out that if it really needs to be done, the mister can take care of it. Have fun with the snow. ;)

Hoovering the stairs is one thing. Hoovering on the stair... well, that's something altogether different. :devil::D

*Shuffles in, just barely having woken up* Good morning. Thanks for starting up the Keurig Naoko.

Here are Anna's contribution to the Naked Party's collection of spring pictures. Anna, I tried to post directly to the forums, but they wouldn't take the file so I opted for my Skydrive account instead. Hopefully that's ok.

http://sdrv.ms/13PvqfZ
http://sdrv.ms/13PvFI0

Question:

Windblows 8 seems to come with a SkyDrive account. I haven't checked into it yet so i know very little about it. Can you put more than one picture on a page?

Here are Anna's contribution to the Naked Party's collection of spring pictures. Anna, I tried to post directly to the forums, but they wouldn't take the file so I opted for my Skydrive account instead. Hopefully that's ok.

http://sdrv.ms/13PvqfZ
http://sdrv.ms/13PvFI0

What lovely photos. I feel spring is coming even though it's snowing here. The tete-a-tete daffodils along the edge of the lawn are nodding in the icy wind and the snowflakes whirling by. At least we haven't got the east coast blizzards, and hopefully you too are safe, Dragon. Poor Og has gone to get emergency rations, hope he got home OK and is snugged up with a good glass of whisky.

:rose:

Anna - I usually pretend the hoover is too heavy for l'il ole me to tote up and down the stairs, but the scuzz was getting knee deep! Rolf and Olaf had to be called in.

The shot with the hovering bumblebee is tight!
Thank you. I'm still surprised I was able to catch him so clearly.

What lovely photos. I feel spring is coming even though it's snowing here. The tete-a-tete daffodils along the edge of the lawn are nodding in the icy wind and the snowflakes whirling by. At least we haven't got the east coast blizzards, and hopefully you too are safe, Dragon. Poor Og has gone to get emergency rations, hope he got home OK and is snugged up with a good glass of whisky.

:rose:

Anna - I usually pretend the hoover is too heavy for l'il ole me to tote up and down the stairs, but the scuzz was getting knee deep! Rolf and Olaf had to be called in.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to the day the crocuses start bursting through.

Oh, I've flat out told my fella that I'm not carrying the vacuum up and down the stairs. If he wants the little area rug cleaned, he can do it himself. I have chronic low back issues and was told by a chiropractor/physical therapist that I should not do anymore vacuuming. Best day of my life.

Thank you. I'm still surprised I was able to catch him so clearly.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to the day the crocuses start bursting through.

Oh, I've flat out told my fella that I'm not carrying the vacuum up and down the stairs. If he wants the little area rug cleaned, he can do it himself. I have chronic low back issues and was told by a chiropractor/physical therapist that I should not do anymore vacuuming. Best day of my life.

My physiotherapist is sterner: I have to do as much as I can and if it hurts? Live with it. :(

I'm back from shopping but the grandchildren invaded while we were unpacking. I've put my hearing aids back in now the two-year-old, who was screeching with excitement, has left.

Now I need a high strength coffee.

I'm back from shopping but the grandchildren invaded while we were unpacking. I've put my hearing aids back in now the two-year-old, who was screeching with excitement, has left.

It's times like that, when Little One and her friends are playing over at our house, that I almost wish I had a hearing problem. :p

True, but they would be obvious, and at some point either the dogs would eat them, or my daughter would play with them. I don't want to deal with any of that.

Some of them are very discreet and transparent so you have to look closely to see that someone is wearing them.

They are usually disposable after one use.

I have mine for the times that my wife drags me along to a Status Quo concert. :D

Some of them are very discreet and transparent so you have to look closely to see that someone is wearing them.

They are usually disposable after one use.

I have mine for the times that my wife drags me along to a Status Quo concert. :D

You are a smart man, Ogg. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back