ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its a start Fire ... but which half?

Upper, Lower, left, right, front or back?
 
*gulp!* *thinking* (Way to go BIG MOUTH!!!)

(Oh shut up..... how was I suppose to know it was going to get us in trouble?!)

(Son of a... thats it! I'm getting an exorsism!)

(Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!)
 
because you think too loud...

Besides, someone mentioned an exorcism earlier so it was very easy to pick up..
 
(Dumb ass! Do you know what they are ploting?!)

(As long as it gets rid of you, I don't care!)
 
Blood letting?

That's a disturbing image. In fact, everything today has been disturbing me. Even innocent things. I need to settle down. Settle down a lot. I'll go do that.
 
*struggles* uh.... so now i have two girls ready to attack? and no releasing me?! i guess i WILL have to get used to the handcuff life.... *grins* whats my upside?
 
Khadgar said:
*struggles* uh.... so now i have two girls ready to attack? and no releasing me?! i guess i WILL have to get used to the handcuff life.... *grins* whats my upside?

*licks lips*

You can't see an upside to this situation?
 
*grins* i can see LOTS of upsides.... i just winder if all you see it lol
 
Khadgar said:
*struggles* uh.... so now i have two girls ready to attack? and no releasing me?! i guess i WILL have to get used to the handcuff life.... *grins* whats my upside?

Well you could look at the options of no release ...

Literally. think about.

Alway on the edge if you catch my drift. heh
 
*see fumes rising above Hy's head*

Yer thinking too hard again, Hy. The brain cells are steaming.
heh.
 
... that would actually get kinda painful after a coupe days.... ahh to hell with it! i'll take it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top