Sucking my brothers cock.

A wave of ecstasy runs through Kate's body as her brother pleasures her pussy with his mouth and tongue and his fingers pleasure her asshole.
 
I use my tongue to lick her clit and then slowly slide it down her cunt lips and towards her small asshole. I give it a quick lick and she shudders with pleasure.

"Have any of your customers licked your ass Kate?" I ask.
 
"And have they fucked you in the ass as well? And cum inside your ass?" I ask jealously.
 
No they have not done that I hate anal sex I find it disgusting thank you very much.
 
"Would you hate it with me?" I ask. "I so want to do something with you that you have never done with anybody before."
 
"Yes kevin I would hate it even if I did it with you. Well you could suck on my nipples I have never done that." Then I turn onto my side and I get as close as I can to your body so you can suck on my nipples.
 
Her nipples on my tongue are hard as pebbles as I suck and bite on them. She moans and I am not sure if it is pain or pleasure. Her body feels so good against mine.
 
the feeling of having her nipples sucked by her own brother made kate very happy because she was giving this very special young man sexual pleasure something he had never experienced before.
 
Kate shifts her gaze from her brother's face and she see's that his cock is rock hard and she thinks to herself "He is enjoying my nipples very much but his cock is so hard."
"I need to find a way to pleasure his cock without interrupting the pleasure he is receiving from my nipples."
 
My cock craved attention, but I was enjoying the taste of her pebble hard nipples in my mouth. I sucked them harder.
 
After doing some thinking Kate carefully grabbed her brother's cock and she began to massage it with her soft warm hands.
 
My cock grew in her hands, but I continued my sucking of her nipples. I could see she liked me sucking her. But then I moved my mouth off her breasts and started sliding down towards her cunt.
 
Kate continued to pleasure her brother's cock and testicles with her hands as best as she could with out hurting him in anyway.
 
My mouth reached her pussy and I inhaled my sister's womanly scent. I loved the scent and buried my face in it. She arched her back and pushed her cunt in my face.
 
Kate Grabbed the headboard tightly so that her brother could thoroughly enjoy her pussy and so that she would not fall off of the bed, or fall on top of his body and injure him in anyway.
 
I could not get enough of my sister's cunt in my mouth. I just loved the taste of her. And I guessed she was enjoying it too, as I could feel her fast reaching an orgasm.
 
Kate gripped the head board harder and she pressed her pussy against her brothers mouth a little bit harder so he could thoroughly enjoy the taste of her sweet sexy pussy.
 
My mouth was being crushed by her cunt and I was enjoying the taste and smell. She held my head hard against her and I could hear her moan with pleasure.
 
"MMM kevin that feels good so very good don't stop please don't you dare stop doing that it feels so good so very good mmm."
 
I don't plan to stop and keep sucking her. I feel her clit in my mouth and I bite it playfully, wondering if that would make her cum.
 
Without and warning at all Kate's pussy exploded and she began to come it followed out of her pussy like a flood she did her best to control it so that her brother did not choke on the sweet fluid.
 
I felt her shudder as the orgasm hit her. She held my head to her cunt and had an earth shattering orgasm squirting into my mouth. I lapped up her sweet juices and she did not stop cumming for what seemed forever. Her juices dripped out of my mouth and down her thighs.

I love my sister.
 
Back
Top