Like A Mother

xPassionx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Posts
1,728
The smell of freshly brewed coffee and tea crept into the tidy bedroom of a sleeping 18 year old. His momentarily disoriented brain began to put together what he had to do that day:
Pick up Dominique from the recreational center at 3:30. Be at the strip club 7-1am.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes as he moved his blanket aside exposing his impressive morning wood. He gathered his clothes for the day and brought them into the bathroom where he did his morning routine, then went downstairs to greet his mommy dearest.

She was standing over the stovetop making breakfast for two. Ben was in the living room, his feet up in his recliner, his face buried in his newspaper and a half eaten breakfast. Miles walked up behind Mia and pecked her on the cheek. “Morning. Smells good.”

Miles decided to keep her company at the kitchen table.
 
Last edited:
Humming softly to myself cooking Miles favorate breakfast of bacon and pancakes, I have made this breakfast for him for as long as I can remember. Wiping the chocolate sauce from his chubby cheeks.. Sighing as the memory replays in my mind. I hear Ben shout "coffee" and it brings me back into the present. I take his coffee into the room place it down on the table he mumbles his thanks he doesn't even look up from his paper. Does he see me anymore?

I walk back to the kitchen and check on breakfast knowing Miles will be down soon. I feel him standing behind me then brush my cheek with a kiss, it makes me smile and fills me with joy. My sweet boy.


"Good morning sleep head, breakfast is ready" I hand him his plate and grin happily as he sits at the table.

I touch his forehead moving the hair that has flopped into his eyes. "you need a haircut!! Grinning ..., so what are you upto today??
 
She hands me my breakfast, bacon and pancakes again. The same thing since for as long as I can remember.

“Thanks. You know we should really change up breakfast. My therapists says that a healthy diet can help with anxiety. Speaking of which, I have to take my meds before I leave.”

I sit at the table across from her and devour my plate. Even after 8 years, it’s still delicious. Mia’s always been a great cook. The thought of giving this up for something else is a bummer. I freeze with a hefty bunch of pancakes in my mouth and my eyes drift up to see Mia sitting in front of me and I realize that I’ve forgotten my table manners. I chew slower, straighten my posture and pick my elbows off the table.

Yeah, I’m a mommas boy.

I look at Mia and smile. She softly giggles and smiles back. It’s so nice to see her smile. She hasn’t been smiling very much lately.

She reaches across the table to brush my hair out of my eyes and points out that I need a haircut.

“Stop” I say half laughing with food in my mouth. I brush her hand aside from my face and smile at her with a mouthful of pancakes. She’s always fixing my hair, even in public. It’s a little embarrassing sometimes, but I know it’s because she loves me.

“I have to pick up Dominique at the rec center after school, then I’m working late at the club again.”

I finish my breakfast and wash my plate.

“What are you up to today?”
 
Sitting across the table of Miles I love this time of day with him we talk and I feel needed. I've always made it a part of our routine "Cheeky boy ... You don't have it everyday ... Just boring old sugar puffs for you tomorrow" watching his face fall at the thought of something else. Giggling at him. I watch as he eats he's breakfast just picking at mine as I have no appetite. I gaze at him sighing softly I hope ... I really hope I've done good with him. His eyes meet mine and I stare at him and he sits up straighter and takes his elbows from the table. Considering the rough start he had to life he is a good boy.

"Hey, you may be 18 now but you will always be my baby" letting him playfully brush my hand away seeing the blush flush his cheeks.

Frowning at the mention of the club "Miles, why are you wasting your time working there?? You should be concentrating on your art" I really don't like him working there. He was so much more potential. I don't wait for an answer knowing I have to let him live his life.

"I'm going to the shelter for a couple of hours, Whiskey had kittens last night and had rejected one so I'm going to go and be a surrogate, then I'm picking Suzis Twins from daycare and bringing then home for dinner she's working a late shift today" My eyes gloss over as the ache of never being able to have my own children takes holds and momentary pulls me down.

"Mia" I look up into your eyes ..... Giving me that look that has too much knowledge for an 18 year old boy. I feel your fingers clasp around mine I smile at you. "I'm ok baby " I stand up and kiss the top of your head my familer perfume surrounds you. I walk to the counter and get your meds placing them in your hand and a glass of water. "Do you need anything?? Do you enough money ??"

"Stop fussing over the boy," Ben walks in I stiffen slightly ... Picking up his phone and brief case. "I will be working late again tonight so don't worry about dinner" grabbing his coat he walks out without a backward glance and has gone.

Turning brightly to Miles hiding the pain form my eyes. "You had better get going too you don't want to be late"
 
“Well, it’s not for the naked women, believe it or not. I’ve been saving up for months for my tuition. I know it’s not much, but every bit counts.”
Especially since Ben has hardly contributed even though he has more than enough money, but I don’t dare say that.

“Plus, I only do art as a hobby. I want to go to school to get a job helping people…like you helped me.”

I see her eyes light up and her face turns a bright crimson and she smiles ear to ear. I haven’t seen her smile like that in a long time. It was more than rewarding.

She tells me that she’ll be at the animal shelter again and that we’ll be having her sisters kids over for dinner. As she talks about the kids I see a momentary wash of sadness come over her. I know how badly she wanted to have a child of her own. Seeing her that way, I get a small ache in my chest. I put her hand in mine and lock our fingers together. She plays it off like nothings wrong and lifts up on her toes to kiss my forehead. She turns around and gets my meds from the counter. I pop open the top and shake the bottle of Xanax and a couple tablets fall into my palm. I toss them down my throat and wash down the chalky aftertaste with water. I cough and make a funny face, which makes her giggle.

She dots on me as per usual. Ben comes through the kitchen and Mia stands sternly. He tells Mia to quit worrying about me and gets his things for work. He says that he’ll be working late, as per usual. That’s probably for the best. Then she might have a relaxing night with the kids. He doesn’t even say goodbye to us. Mia eases up a little once he’s out the door. Sadly, that seems to be the best part of her days.
She smiles and goes back to the doting mother telling me not to be late for school.

I know what’s bothering her. She tries to hide the pain, but she can’t fool me. Ben has been distant for a long time. She cares so much about me that she doesn’t want me to worrying about her, but our love goes both ways. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tightly against me for a moment. She moans softly and hugs me back. I could tell that she needed this moment. She squeezes me and rests her head against my chest. I try to find the words to lift her spirits and cure her sorrows. There’s only one thing I can think of to say:

“You still got me.”

I cup her cheek in my palm and give her a tender kiss on the forehead. She looks into my eyes and smiles. I tell her to have a goodnight with the kids and that I’ll see her in the morning. I give her one last hug and I tell her that I love her. I get my coat and backpack and I’m on way.

Throughout the day I couldn’t stop thinking about Mia. I get a mental image of her on her knees crying into her hands, and it makes me sad. I’ve got to find a way to cheer her up.

After school I walk to the rec center and spend a couple hours with Dominique. He’s 5 years old. He has a developmental disability, but he’s a smart kid regardless. His dad left him and his mother before he was even born and his mom is an alcoholic. He doesn’t have someone to look up to. We get along real well. He’s a well behaved kid excited by super heroes and whimsical tales of action and adventure. He really likes my artwork and he likes to draw. Today we spend most of the time in the rec room drawing.

He eagerly holds up his picture for me to see.

“What do we have here” I say.

He drew two super heroes. They had flowing red capes and big muscular arms against there hips in true heroic fashion. Written above was:

miLeS anD DOminiQue

“Is that me?” I say with a mixed tone of excitement and sarcasm. Dominique giggles and I congratulate him on his creation.

I decide to make Mia a card, showing my appreciation for her. I tap the pencil to my chin, thinking of what she would like. I draw with pastel colored pencils her as an angel in a pearly white dress flying through the heavens with me as a baby in her arms.

“To my mother, my best friend, and my angel. I love you.
~Now and forever, your baby boy.” :)

“Who’s that?” Dominique asks.

“Someone very special to me.”

“She’s pretty” he says.

“She’s a lot prettier in real life.”

Tomorrow morning after she leaves to get groceries I’ll go to the florists and get some flowers.

I’m at the club by 7. It’s mostly a calm night with the exception of tossing out a couple drunk guys who get a little to friendly with the girls. I’m out by 1am and I take a bus home. Surely everyone is sound asleep by now. Ben, Mia, and the kids. I go in as quietly as possible.
 
Last edited:
Holding onto Miles a fraction longer then I should nuzzling into his chest I hear his heart beating his familiar scent it all comforts me. "You still got me" I close my eyes tight to stop a tear threatening to fall I squeeze him tighter the sadness ebbing away. "We are the a team" I say brightly repeating our little motto.

My skin tingles as he touches my cheek and kisses my forehead such a sweet gesture and my heart swells with love and pride.

I watch him get ready to go making sure he has everything. I call out to him before he leaves "you know I have Some savings for your tuition as soon as you need it. "You should take that girlfriend of yours out instead. Live a bit" he waves his hand at me in acknowledgment but doesn't answer.

I start to tidy up the kitchen putting everything away. I sit down at the table and I let the tears that I have held in all morning fall.

My phone bleeps a text message reminding me to pick up Miles prescription from the doctors surgery.

I run upstairs and jump in the shower to get ready for my day.

I greet all the girls as I enter the shelter I have volunteered here for a while now and I wasn't needed at the business as much. It also filled the gap while Miles was at school.

I can wait to see the kittens I rush through the back and greet whiskey who was nursing two of her kittens. I see the one she's rejected she's small then the other two blinding trying to find her way to her mothers milk butthw other two not budging. Whiskey hisses at me but I sooth her talkmf to her how she's a good cat and doing a good job. They are all silver grey I pick up the kitten smiling at her feeble attempts of meowing I cuddle her into my chest her fur tiggleing me. I look into we sad eyes and lost I'm going to call you buttons!! I spend the next few hours feeding buttons and tending to some of the other animals. Grace the manager of the shelter walks in. You spy's me with buttons and just grins at me knowingly. "No Grace .. I can't take her home, Ben doesn't like animals" "but she's so happy with you and anyway she is going to need to go home with someone tonight as she will need feeding every two hours, just tell him it's tempory"

Buttons looks at me and I'm putting her in the box and walking out to the car. I drive to the day care centre and collect the twins James and Erin. My adorable three year old niece and nephew. They squeal and run towards me knocking me to the floor I laugh and snuggle them up.

Standing up I grab their things and tell them about the surprise in the car explaining how careful they are going to have to be. I answer their 100 and 1 questions giggling.

Pull up on the drive relief that Ben will be late he's not going to like the kitten.

I spend the next few hours playing hide and seek, making biscuits and feeding the kitten. Eventfully I manage to get the twins bathed and In bed.

I sit alone in the lounge reading. Restless wondering how Miles is I give Buttons a feed and decide to get my journal out and do some writing. I nod of in my chair.
 
The door creeks as I slowly come in. I see a small pool of light seeping into the end of the hallway from the lounge room. I take my shoes off and quietly walk into the room to find Mia asleep on the love seat, and to my surprise, a…kitten snuggled asleep in her lap. They look so peaceful. I put my hand on her shoulder and gently shake her. She moans and bats her eyelids as she starts to come to. Her face lights up as she sees me, and she says ‘Hi’ in a cute tired voice.

“Hold the kitten. I’m taking you to bed.”

She gently cups her hands around the kitten as I scoop her up in my arms. I cradle her head comfortably to my shoulder as I take her upstairs.

“What’s it’s name?”

Ben will surely have a fit if I wake him up to a kitten. Plus the kids are asleep. So, I take her to the only available bed in the house, mine. She fights me a little as I open my bedroom door.

“It’s okay. I’ll sleep on the couch tonight.”

I gently lay her on my bed and tuck her in. She fights me a little more, but I tell her that it’s okay.

“I’m gonna go take a shower and I’ll see you in the morning.” I kiss her forehead and gather nightclothes, a fresh towel and an extra comforter to sleep in.

“Goodnight” I say as I shut the door gently and it clicks behind me. I take a quick shower, washing the awkward smell of beer, sweat and perfume off my body. I do all my bedtime routines, get dressed and head downstairs. I set my alarm for 6am. I want to make sure that I get up before Mia so I can get to the florist.

I wake up to the chirping of my phone. 6am. I look around and assume that Mia must still be asleep. I get my shoes on and rush down the street to the florists. I pick out some assorted flowers and rush home. When I get home there’s still no sign of Mia. I set up the flowers and the card on the end table next to the front door and I some make breakfast for all 5 of us.
 
I open my eyes and see Miles smiling at me "hi" eyes closing drifting back to sleep. I have the sensation of being lifted I hold onto buttons with one hand and I wrap the other around Miles. In my sleepy mind I wonder at how strong he is. Sighing softly I rest my head on his shoulder. "Buttons" mumbling against his chest.

Confused I fidgit in Miles arms trying to voice No no baby your bed leave me on the chair but my tired mind doesn't form the words and I just mumble.

I feel him tenderly place me on the bed and tuck me in I smile, protest no, I'll get up, but sleep takes over once again.

“I’m gonna go take a shower and I’ll see you in the morning.” "Umm ok" he kisses my forehead and I shiver inwardly a small soft sigh escapes my lips.

I snuggle down inside the duvet that smells of Miles unconsciously I breath his scent in deeply I feel a tingling inside my belly and fall into a deep sleep. Dreaming.

Fighting the sleep from my mind I keep batting my nose feeling some thing rough... I open my eyes and giggle as Buttons is licking my nose. I stroke him between his ears and shh him as I don't want him to wake up Ben... I sit up confused at where I am then I rememberd him bringing me to bed. I look at the clock and see it's nearly 7.30 oh my goodness I never sleep in. Where are the kids?

Quickly checking my appearance I grab buttons and run downstairs. I hear the tv on in the kitchen and giggles from the kids. I'm hit my the delicious aroma of white roses and tulips and spy a varse full on the table by the front door I wonder who the lucky lady is. They must be for Miles girlfriend. God knows Ben doesn't buy me flowers anymore.

I walk to the kitchen and see Miles I stop in my tracks ... He's cooking the breakfast and chatting to the kids. He looks up at me and grins.

I burst out laughing as Miles has flour on the tip of his nose. "Miles you should have woken me" I grab a cloth from the side and move towards him lifting his chin I wipe the flour from his nose. "There all better" his green eyes burning into mine.

"So who is the lucky lady" Miles looks at me confused "The flowers out by the front door, are they for
Elly?"
 
I get eager when Mia asks about the flowers. I don’t want to ruin the surprise but it’s hard not to.

“You tell me” I say with a teasing tone.

I peek my head around the corner as she walks over to the gifts, almost dumping pancakes out of the frying pan. I hear her sniffle as she reads the card. I smile to myself for a job well done.

Mission Accomplished!

She smells the flowers, savoring there aroma. When I look back she’s standing in the kitchen behind the kids. Her eyes are glazed over. I smile at her.
 
"You tell me" intrigued my Miles mannor I walk towards the blooms and pick up the card wondering.

I see Miles familiar handwriting and my name scrawled across the top. I gasp in surprise, tears filling my eyes I read the card "just because I can, Thank you Miles" I sniffle and blow my nose. A warm happy feeling floods my veins making me smile.... A Hugh smile and my heart overflows with love for my Miles. I think of my best friend, Miles biological mother ... Oh hun you would be so proud of him.

I arrange the flowers and smell them again .. They must have cost a fortune. I pick up one of the delicate steams of the biggest white rose and place it behind my ear.

I head back to the kitchen .... My eyes full of Unshead tears, for my best friend, for Miles and for me.

I see him smile and I wonder when he became so grown up.

I wrap my silk robe tighter around my waist "thank you Miles, you really shouldn't have" I grab him and pull him into a motherly hug crushing his cheek against my boosom. Kissing the top of his head.
 
Mia's smile is always radiant. Maybe because she doesn't smile much now a days. I see that she's put a flower behind her ear. I feel a deep sense of pride and joy that I can make her feel so beautiful. I hear her footsteps coming towards me and she thanks me and tells me that I didn't have to do that for her.

I yelp as Mia grabs my arm with both hands and pulls me into a deep embrace. I haven’t seen her this happy in a long time. I think I’m going to spoil her from now on.

“I know. I wanted to.”

She’s hugging me so hard with both arms wrapped me that my face is almost buried in her breasts. A muffled giggle escapes my smothered face and I reposition my face so that only my cheek is smooched against her chest. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze tightly, matching her love for me. I feel a tender kiss on my forehead.

“Mmmm” I exclame, smiling to myself.

I breathe in her aroma. We stay entwined like this for a little too long. The kids are watching so I start to let go. But before I do, I give Mia a quick peck on the cheek, my lips grazing hers. I smile at her and tell her to sit down and I fix her her breakfast. Mia smiles at me as I set her plate down in front of her. I give her a smile that matches hers. As I prepare another plate, I hear Mia and the kids laughing and giggling as they tease and joke around. I smile big to myself again. It’s so nice to hear her laughing.

Ben hasn’t come down for breakfast yet. He’s usually in his chair reading the paper by now.

“Is Ben coming down? I’m going to make him a plate.”
 
Wrapped up in miles as we embrace... I don't want to let him go. I hold him longer then I should listening to the beat of his heart. I feel him start to move away, he kisses my cheek my skin heats up from the kiss and I feel all giddy. My thoughts start to wonder before I snap myself out of it.

I can't stop the silly grin on my face, my belly full of butterflies.

I turn my attention to the children joking and teasing them.

"Don't worry about Ben hun, he's just text me to say he stayed over at the office last night. He won't be home till this evening"
 
Mia tells me that Ben won’t be back until late tonight. I can’t say that I’m disappointed. I fix myself a plate and join Mia and the kids at the kitchen table. I take a seat beside my dear momma in her white robe. I get nice and close next to her so that our legs touch. We playfully play footsie while we eat.

There’s a knock at the door. It’s Suzi to pick up the kids. She was dressed well and looking good. She dropped to her knees with her arms extended welcoming her little rugrats as they ran into her nearly knocking her over. They were so happy to see there Momma.

‘Miles! I haven’t seen you in so long.’

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked me on the cheek branding me with her crimson lipstick. It was when she let me go that she realized what she had done and laughed. She apologized as she wiped it off with a handkerchief.

“That’s alright, Suzi.”

“My my look at you! Haven’t you grown into quite the handsome young man? I bet the girls are all lined up for you.”

“Well, I am seeing someone right now.”

“Oooooh. I bet you are, stud’ she says teasingly. I look away and blush as I make a nervous smile.

After the three of us chat for a few minutes Suzi thanked us for looking after them for the night. She gives us both one last big hugs before leaving with the twins. The house is nice and quite. Now it’s just Mia and I.

‘How about we check up on little Buttons?’ I say as I smile at her.
We go up back to my room together and hang in the doorway and watch Buttons curled up into a little ball. Mia goes back downstairs and returns with a baby bottle half full of formula.
She sits on the edge of the bed with the tiny kitten cradled tenderly in her arms as feeds her. I see a tender smile come across Mia’s face as she tends to her little one.
She’s always wanted a child. I’ll never get tired of seeing her smile. I sit beside her and press my chest against her back and rest my chin on her shoulder. I watch Buttons suckle on the bottle and smile.

'So what's your plan for the day?' I ask.
 
Last edited:
My belly aches from all the laughing as Miles entertains the children he is going to make a great dad one day. The house feels alive with the sound of laughter, chattering and I watch as they finish their plates.

My skin tingles as I feel Miles legs next to mine... Sighing. Then his foot rubs innocently against mine I tease him back enjoying the contact. My cheeks start to flush and i giggle at our private joke.

Suzi as normal wirls in like a hurricane her perfume immediately fills the kitchen. I watch as she talks to Miles I feel a stab in my heart as I watch her wrap him into an embrace... Shocked at my reaction. I listen as she tells him how handsome he is and I look at him really look at him oh my goodness he really is. I listen as he shyly mentions his girlfriend and i snap out of my daydream giggling at where it was going a young man who will maybe show me more attention then my husband. Show me the things I've only ever read about. Chuckling no one will want me now I'm too old. Though I've kept myself in good shape. I will have to remind Miles that he shouldn't be shy about his girlfriend any girl would be crazy not to snap him up.

I busy myself with putting the plate away. Gathering the kids things. Kissing them all good bye I watch them leave and then it goes so quite. The redundant feèling swaps me again.

"Why don't we go and check on buttons" I turn and smile brightly at Miles my skin still hot from where his leg rested against mine. "Yes let's go" we walk side by side to his room.

We stand in the door way Buttons curled up into a ball he's going to be a lazy cat I can see it my heart tugs I'm not sure I will be able to give him back. He stirs and starts to miaow loudly I run down stairs and grab the bottle I had made earlier. I rush back up stairs my robe now loose and gaping at the top revelling my clevage and the lace trim of my silk nighty.

I pick up buttons and he latches into thè bottle and starts to feed I smile well done buttons ... I feel Miles sit behind me and I unconsciously rest against him. I feel his strong chest and his hot breath against my neck. I can't remember the last time Ben held me like this I think to the text last night and the thoughts come rushing back to my brain... Is he seeing someone else?!? He's even more distant lately. What happened to us do I not make him happy anymore? Does he not find me attractive anymore?


"So what are you plans today" bringing me back to the present it is quite concerning where my mind keeps wondering ... I guess I'm more lonely then I realise.

I turn and kiss Miles softly on the cheek... "I am going to write today I have all these ideas bobbing around in my head that I need to get into paper and of course look after this little thing, get some chores done around the house. How about you?"
 
Mia leans back into me and I wrap my arms around her. Her body is really warm. She looks up at me, smiles, and kisses me on the cheek. Wow, is she really affectionate lately. Come to think of it, we both have been towards each other. I look down and see that her robe has opened up giving me a good view down her breasts. I can’t see her nipples, she’s definitely showing a lot of cleavage. She really does have a nice body. I guessed I’ve never really noticed. How in the world could Ben pass up something like this? I surprise myself with my sudden thoughts about my surrogate mother. I shouldn’t look at her like that. She’s someone that’s special to me. Very special.

She tells me that she’s going to be getting her creative juices flowing again and write.

“Good. I look forward to reading it.” I give her a gentle squeeze around her shoulders and kiss her on the cheek. There I go being extra affectionate again.

“I’m going to be hanging out with Elly today. Maybe she’ll give me that haircut.” I giggle.
 
On hearing Ely's name I realise how close to Miles I'm sitting... unaware of how close we had become it feels just so natural so right...I touch the skin on my cheek where he had just kissed it butterflies stir in my belly. I start to shake... I should not be sat with him like this....we seems to be getting a lot closer. My confused thoughts jumble around my mind. I stand up abruptly needing to put some distance between us. I see a confused look in Miles eyes.... I melt I fluff his hair and smile "yes, maybe she can... have a great day with her" but for some reason I actually don't want him too I want him to stay with me. "Will you be home for dinner?" He tells me he will let me know later as he isn't sure what his plans are. "Ok baby, I kiss him again on the top of his head" That reminds me I say to him "don't be so shy when you mention your girlfriend Miles, you are a great catch"

Giggling I pick up buttons and walk out of his room.

I go to my bed room and have a long shower, its been so long since Ben has touched me, I feel the sexual tension building between my legs, I squeeze them together try to ease the ache. I then pull the shower head down and let the jet spray between my legs hitting my clit again and again. I bite down on my lips and press my breasts against the cool tiles of the shower.... I moan softly as I try to picture Ben....Maybe I should surprise him at the office. I slowly unwind and let myself go.... I feel the orgasm building from the tips of my toes as pictures fill my head. The heat flows up my legs filling my belly.... Bens face begins to merge with someone else..... I try to see who it is.. focus harder as the waves ripple through me..... I being to cum hard letting it take over me shaking hard. It is then I realise that its Miles face I see. Shocked I jump out of the shower and head back into my room. Heart racing...pacing around... never ever have I done that before... He's like a son to me... I cant... just cant have these feelings. I get dressed in a shirt and jeans. And as always I lock up my feelings in a box labelled "do not open" It was just a silly day dream it doesn't mean anything I convince myself. Miles has a girlfriend, I am practically his mom.... he would not want me. He is too precious to me.

I go to the lounge and sit in my favourite comfy chair its so big I can curl up in it. I get out the laptop and I being to write... A love story of two people that's forbidden.
 
To my surprise, Mia starts to tremble in my arms. My hands run down her arms—she has goosebumps, yet it’s not cold in here. Without uttering a word she quickly slips out of my grasp and stands up. It was like she couldn’t wait to get away from me. After a moment of silence she turns around. She fluffs my hair and tells me to have a good time with Elly, as well as wanting to know if I’ll be home tonight for dinner.

“Um…Well, I’m not sure. I’ll let you know later.”

A soft smile comes across her face.

‘Okay, baby’ she says as she bends down and kisses me on the forehead. It wasn’t a quick peck either. Her lips softly press against my forehead and suction to my skin. I feel heat irradiating from her mouth as she places a long, loving kiss on my forehead.

‘don't be so shy when you mention your girlfriend Miles, you are a great catch’ she says as she scoops up the kitten and leaves the room. On her way out, I see another smile on her face and hear a soft giggle before she leaves my sight.

That was kind of odd. Then again, we’re not usually THIS affectionate with each other. I mean it’s like we’re not very close, but we’re not quite this touchy-feely with each other.
Oh, crap! Did she notice me looking down her shirt?! That would explain why she was so quick to leave. But why then was she so friendly afterwards? I didn’t mean to look at her breasts. As these thoughts run through my head, I feel so dirty. How could I look at her like that? She’s practically my mother. She’d be so ashamed of me if she caught me looking at her like that.

I hear the shower fire up and close my door. I realize that I haven’t showered yet myself. I shoot Elley a text:
‘Hey babe. Thinkin of u. U want to spend sum time 2gthr?’

I gather up a change of close and wait until Mia’s out of the shower. I hear the water shut off, footsteps going across the hall, and a door close. I disrobe, leaving my clothes on my bedroom floor and walk across the hall naked with my clean clothes in hand. A thick steam still lingers in the bathroom. I take a cold shower to clear my head.

After I’m dressed and brush my teeth I check my phone—one text from Elly:
‘Yeah. I got sumtin 2 talk 2 u about. Meet me at my place in 30?’

Sounds serious. What could she need to talk to me about?
’Sure. B there in 25.’

I knock on your door.

“Come in”. I peer in the door way and greet you with a smile.

“Hey. I’m going to Elly’s now. I’ll let you know what time I’ll be coming home. I love you.”


A few hours later I abruptly come in through our front door, defeated.
 
Blinking up from my screen I Smilie brightly at Miles as he peers in to say good bye I gasp as I hear him say "I love you" he hasn't said that since he became a teenager my heart swells my belly flips. "I love you too baby, have a great day and stay safe please!" Then he's gone egar to start his date. I giggle remembering those early days of a new relationship where everything is possible.

The house goes deathly quite after Miles leaves knowing he's just around makes me feel safe. It starts to rain matching my mood and I pray that Miles will be safe. I text Ben to see if he will be home for dinner tonight.

I go back to my writing. A white later my phone bleeps with a text. home late put my dinner in the ovan. Ooohhh that man!!!!! Really is the office more important ??? I plan on surprising Ben at the office tomorrow with a picnic. I escape back to my writing.

My hear the front door bang open i know straight away something is wrong I jump to my feet and fly into the hallway in time to see Miles he looks up into my eyes and the devestated look on his face breaks my heart in two. I open my arms and sink to my knees "Miles baby what's happened"
 
Last edited:
I look up into her eyes. They’re full of pain and are welling up with tears. She drops to her knees. I can’t tell if it’s out of sadness or if she’s trying to comfort me. Regardless, I can’t bring myself to let her nurture me like she wants to. Like a jerk, I stand over her and stare at my shoes. I’m too embarrassed to look at her. I can only utter three simple words.

“Elly dumped me.”

The rain water running down my face hid a single tear.
 
Terrifying thoughts racing through my mind, my eyes thoroughly searching him for injuries. The tears welling up at his distress. The powerful emotions which had taken me to my knees surge around my veins. the 10 mins it took for Miles to compose himself and say "Elly dumped me" felt like an eternity I could hear my heat thumping in my chest ready to go into battle for him and do whatever needed to be done for him.

I exhale the breath that I had been holding in as I braced myself for the news Miles had to tell relief flooding through me I sagged a little thankful i was already kneeling down.

I bite my lip to stop a smile..I hate that he won't look at me "Miles" the tone in my voice has him snapping his attention to me. "Come here baby come to Momma" I grab his hand and pull him down I see him hesitate but he gives in and cries into my shoulder. I wrap my arms and legs around him kissing his head whispering in his ear how he will get over this, how this just wasn't meant to be, there are bigger and better things to come along. He's so young yet so much to explore. I keep holding him And rocking him and kissing his head cheek. I want to chase the sadness away. In my head I'm planning on all sorts of horrible sonorous for Elly, silly childish things. Secerately I'm thrilled and I convince myself its because he can do far better then her.

We sit for ages and eventually he turns his head on my shoulder and I gaze into his eye. "Wànt to veg out on the sofa we can get a take away watch a film you can pick and we need ice cream and lots of it" I say giggling at him. Or we could go out to the movies? You pick hunny my treat xx
 
Last edited:
Mia says my name in a soft tone, allowing myself to finally look at her.

"Come here baby come to Momma”. She extends her hand and takes mine, pulling me towards her. For a moment I refuse to move my feet, but eventually allow her to comfort me. I sniffle once before burying my head in her shoulder and softly crying. She wraps her arms and legs tightly around me as if she’s trying to absorb me into her. She kisses my forehead and cheek over and over again while rocking me and telling me that I’ll get past this. She almost kisses my troubles away. She cares so much about me. I love her so much. I wrap my arms around her tightly and hug her strong. She wipes away my tears and smiles while cupping my cheek with her hand. I smile back and quickly kiss the palm of her hand.

After I regain my composure we get off the floor and Mia, oozing with excitement lays out some fun things to do together. At first, I’m ready to deny her and just go to bed. But, on second thought, I haven’t heard this kind of excitement in her voice before. I didn’t want to see it go away and Ben still hasn’t been by.

I smile. “Let’s stay home and watch a movie.”

She smiles big and wraps her arms around my neck kisses my cheek again. I respond to her motherly embrace with a soft moan as I hug her back.

I shuffle through the dvd’s below the television. Sci-fi? No. Horror? No. Romantic comedy? Hell no.
Watchmen. Hmmm… I’ve wanted to see this for a while. She did say my choice after all.

“Alright. I’ve made my choice.”
 
Jumping around in excitement at the thought of cheering up my baby and us spending some quality time together. I give him a dazzling smile when he picks to stay in and I can't help but give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Right you go and pick a movie and I will get the supplies" I quickly put buttons in his basket and dash upstairs I change into my comfy black leggings and vest top with a soft fluffy jumper over the top. Spray my perfume and redo my lippy, brush my hair.

I run back down to the kitchen I make some popcorn, chips and dips, two big tubs of mint chocolate and strewberries and vanilla icecream. I grab a couple of bottles of soda. My arms laden with stuff I walk back to the lounge.

"What did you pick baby"
 
I turn my attention towards the kitchen to see Mia juggling an overabundance of snacks in her arms with a big smile on her face.

“Here. Let me give you a hand.” I giggle and take the junk off her hands. I’m stunned when I look at her. At first, I’m surprised that she decided to get dressed up, but then I’m even more surprised by how amazing she looks.

‘Wow…Um…I mean, you got dressed up’ I say not being able to take my eyes off her. Her face turns a deep crimson as she smiles.

“I picked this.” I hold up the dvd case. I see your confused face at the sight of the big yellow lettering and the man in a top hat with a white mask with black inkblots covering his entire face.

“It’s a comic book movie. It should be pretty racy though.”

I put the dvd in and we sit next to each other on the couch, devouring junk food. After we’ve eaten everything else we both eat out of cartons of ice-cream we hold in our laps. We look at each other and laugh at how ridiculous we must look together. After all the food is gone we slump back into the couch and relax as we watch.

Mia presses herself up against my side, resting her head on my shoulder. She puts her hand on mine that’s resting on my knee and locks out fingers together. I smile at her and give her hand a little squeeze. We exchange chit chat throughout the duration of the movie. She asks how things are going at school and at work. I ask her about how things are where she volunteers. We talk about keeping and raising Buttons together.

‘Our little baby’ I say.

We’re not really concentrating on the movie, but rather each other. A little later she wraps my arm over her shoulder and presses herself against me.

We’ve been watching the movie for a little over 90 minutes. Mia’s head and hand are on my chest with her other hand in mine. I’m slumped back into the couch. Suddenly and awkwardly, we’re treated to a hardcore sex scene between Nite Owl and Sink Specter in the hovering owl ship. Wow. I was not expecting this. I wouldn’t have picked this movie to watch with my surrogate mother had I know this was in it. I’m getting pretty uncomfortable right now. I imagine she is too. I have to admit though, this is really hot.
 
My face burning I look down at what I'm wearing smiling that he thinks I've made an effort "what leggings and a jumper ?? I'm going to need the elasticated waist on these leggings after this pig out" giggling at him.

I look at the DVD that Miles is flinging around in the air I look at him confused .."it's a comic book movie it should be pretty racy though" grinning at him "well it's your night so if that's what you want"

I snuggle down next to Miles as we tuck into the treats innocently flicking the popcorn at him giggling as he catches it and eats it. I snuggle closer resting my head against him. Groaning that I've eaten way too much. We talk so easily about things. We talk about Keeping Buttons who had made his way into the lounge and was currently curled up between us. "Our little baby" I catch my breath and stare at him for a moment wondering at how truly amazing he is.

Suddenly my attention is caught by the film I spy naked bodies mmmm that is a fine bottom... The scene is do passionate I forget that I'm with Miles as I gape at the screen.

I hear him clearing his throat and shifting uncomfortably next to me. I realise then he may be uncomfortable watching this with me in the room. I giggle and dig my elbow in his ribs "I'm not old and past it just yet" lightening the mood.

I however can't help but be turned on by the couple on the screen and the passion that I've been craving lately. miles arms around me feels solid and secure he starts to brush the back of my neck with his finger tips I moan softly I feel my nipples harden I blush thankfully he can't see the effect he is having on my body. I turn around to face him our eyes locked on each other I no longer see the small child but the man he has become. time freezes. As we move slowly towards each other.

Just Then there's a "hello" Ben's home.

I jump up and look at Miles confused and full of guilt I turn towards Ben darling your home. I will go and fix you some dinner" Ben looks around the room. We were having a cheer up Miles evening I will let him full you in. Ben mumbles under his breath about the kitten.

I walk unsteadily to the kitchen greatful to get away my mind swirling what just happened?. I'm Married yes he's not around at the moment but that's no excuse. Oh my god what must Miles think of me!!

I bring Bens dinner in and notice Miles had gone. I sit with a glass of wine as Ben fills me in with what's new at the office. Not once does he ask about me, Miles or anything else.

I gaze out of the window watching the rain fall thinking of the boy upstairs. Tomorrow I will have to apologise to him.
 
Surprisingly, Mia doesn’t seem uncomfortable about this. She playfully digs her elbow into my ribs and says that she’s not too old for this. As the scene heats up, Mia snuggles closer to me. My body starts to betray me. I start to get hard and I do my best to hide it from her and to make it go away. Please, don’t notice. Mia turns around and locks onto my eyes. It’s a look she’s never given me before. I can’t deny that it excites me. She really does look beautiful. The way that the light from the television illuminates her figure and makes it stand out. The glimmer I see in her eyes. It’s as if they’re trying to give me a secret message. They’re full of longing desire. Looking into her eyes, I feel content. Like this is exactly where I want to be. She starts to slowly move towards me and I reciprocate. Our eyes never stray from each other. Suddenly, I hear the lock turn on the front door and Ben comes in. Mia jumps up to greet him. She starts to fix him dinner and I suddenly feel really dirty.

I have to get out of here. While Mia and Ben are distracted, I rush upstairs to my room and shut the door. I sit at the edge of my bed in the dark, my mind going a mile a minute about what just happened. Did I almost kiss my surrogate mother?! What would’ve happened if Ben hadn’t shown up when he did? What the hell am I thinking we were going to do? Sleep together? How can I even think about something like that? That would NEVER EVER happen. It couldn’t happen.

But even with all these doubts, my erection hasn’t gone away. A cold shower isn’t enough to suppress my urges. I slide my pants and boxers down, letting them hang around my ankles. I close my eyes as I jerk off. I try to picture Elly naked, or that sex scene Mia and I watched, but I keep getting flashes of the way Mia was looking at me. Dammit! I tighten my fist and jerk harder. Fuck it! I’ll take whatever can get me off right now. I see how Mia looked tonight and her head on my chest as she looks up at me. I start to moan softly as I feel my impending orgasm building. I get a mental image from earlier today when I was looking down her robe, her breasts close to bursting out of it.

So close…

I start to feel the sensation from my balls when without thinking, I get a picture of Mia in her white robe, sitting with her legs wide open as she starts to open it, and the image is cut off by a white flash and my orgasm surges through my body and I release a surprising amount jizz. I sit there, still clutching my cock and heaving, trying to catch my breath. I clean myself up, change clothes and climb into bed. I feel so ashamed. I’m such a pervert to think of her that way. All I can do is hope that we never speak of and pretend that it never happened. I think I’ll skip breakfast in the morning.

The morning after…

I wake up groggy Monday morning. I feel as big wet spot on my crotch. What the hell? I must’ve had a wet dream. That’s a first. I can’t remember it. I wipe my eyes and roll out of bed as my mind pieces together last nights subconscious thoughts. I gasp as I start to remember. I see Mia and I doing naughty things together. I slap myself in the head, forcing the thoughts out. So much for forgetting about it. Boy, I’m in trouble.
I hope I didn’t moan or say anything in my sleep. Shit. What if I did? I can’t think about that right now. If I start that now, I’ll never stop.

I purposefully slept in so that I’d miss breakfast and save me an awkward encounter with Mia. I’m actually surprised that she didn’t wake me up to.
I take another cold shower. It helps. I make sure to take my meds too. From the hallway I can hear Ben watching the weather and Mia making breakfast. The walk down the stairs has my balls in my throat. As I head towards the door, Mia stops me.

“Morning, hun.” I sense discouragement in her voice. “Are you going to have breakfast?”

“Not today. I’ll get something on the way. Sorry. I’ll be mentoring Dominique after school and I have work afterwards at the club, so I won’t be home for dinner.”

She asks me if I have everything and if I took my meds? I tell her ‘yes’ on both counts. She gives me a hug and I tell her that I’ll see her later.

Throughout the day I’m not my usual self. My mind is wrapped up in the predicament I’m currently as a result of last night. I’m not able to concentrate in half my classes and I hardly speak to anyone.

By the time I get to Dominique I feel i little better. He has the ability to make you forget about your troubles for a time. We play board games the entirety of our session.

That night at the club my attention sometimes turns towards the girls. It works as a way to force the images and thoughts of Mia out of my head. It’s a pretty calm night as per usual, with the exceptions of the typical trunks, hecklers and feelers. I take the bus home, where I arrive at midnight. Boy, am I tired. I’m not even going to bother showering tonight. It’s straight to bed for me. I quietly come in through the front door.
 
Back
Top