Should incest stories involve swallowing cum?

Incest stories, should cum be swallowed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted yes, why not, but for me, the possibility of a forbidden pregnancy is PART of what makes stories about hetero incest exciting. (It's been a while since I read a magazine or visited a site with ostensibly true incest stories, but I always hated stories where a pregnancy is terminated.)
I wrote one story with a graphic teacher-rape-abortion but nothing with incest-abortions -- I *might*, if the dramatic arc called for it, with serious health or social issues etc. In THE BOOK OF RUTH episode I mentioned above, the incest-kids have not yet arrived; they will be healthy. I do have healthy sibling-incest-kids inhabiting other stories.

Are fetishist readerss excited by in-bred progeny? In ELENA'S TALE in A Taste of Incest - Spirits the incest-child is the repository of hungry ghosts of incestuous siblings and the many spirits they consumed over many haunted decades. Is that super-exciting? In inadvertent incest of That's My Girl the kid is just a plain ordinary kid. In Jenny Be Fair there are merely lots of kids around town who look like a couple of dads. Should I add more flagrant incest-kids to my stories? All adorable, of course.

Exactly.
Or at least incest scenarios should involve that element of forbitten breeding. Anything else is a diversion from the initial taboo factor.

I suspect that the pregnancy fetish and the incest fetish are separate things, but with a lot of overlap. I've observed the same with the inhuman fetish.

For some, it's enough of a turn on that the woman is fucking a monstrous creature or a family member. For others, the resulting pregnancy is the main thing they are interested in (or sometimes just the risk of pregnancy, I'm not entirely sure if that's the same fetish or a different but related one). I'm sure there are those that have a focus on both or view them as two sides of the same fetish.

Cum - don't waste it!

To summarise the comments here

In incest stories - best she swallows in some hole!

To me, best she tastes it, and swallow it!

To summarise the comments here

In incest stories - best she swallows in some hole!

To me, best she tastes it, and swallow it!

To me, best he cums inside her, and he tastes his cum on her. Incest or no incest.

I suspect that the pregnancy fetish and the incest fetish are separate things, but with a lot of overlap. I've observed the same with the inhuman fetish.

For some, it's enough of a turn on that the woman is fucking a monstrous creature or a family member. For others, the resulting pregnancy is the main thing they are interested in (or sometimes just the risk of pregnancy, I'm not entirely sure if that's the same fetish or a different but related one). I'm sure there are those that have a focus on both or view them as two sides of the same fetish.

I agree.
For some though incest itself is not the end cause. It's rather the symptom than the cause. It's the "forbitten fruit" of our sexual desires. And in that case cum deserves veneration.

ObTopic: Yes, incestuous sperm should be swallowed, among other fates. It should be injected into various orifices and onto available surfaces: mouths, vaginas, anus, armpits, mid-tits, aural and nasal passages, wherever. Impregnation is only one of the possible consequences. Two brothers or two sisters (or more) or other MM+ and FF+ combos can merely enjoy each others flavors. Brother+sister, mom+son, dad+daughter, uncle+niece, aunt+nephew matings have the lure of pregnancy with close consanguinity. That's the McGuffin, the prize: keeping it in the family. Is it nutz, or logical, or both?

Although incest doesn't really float my boat, I couldn't think of one single, good reason not to swallow. Except: Your hierarchy chart was good -- seems like vaginal would just up the taboo ante.

Yes, because why.... When your sneaking around you dont want to leave evidence behind. Hahahahahah.

Yes, because why.... When your sneaking around you dont want to leave evidence behind. Hahahahahah.
Especially not with two or more brothers. The notorious Hardy triplets just can't keep their mouths off each other's cocks -- and they produce *so* much semen to siphon-up. Swallowing is mandatory. Nutritious, too. And Mom and Dad never suspect...

Swallow or not?

The issue seems to me to be one of context. Which action will fit with the story line best?

My personal view is to prefer not have the participants flinging ejaculate around. It just seems wasteful, somehow. Must be one of my personal fetishes.

I guess the question is...........

Do real incest scenarios involve cum play. As a writer I try to stay true to the moment. I'm sure that it would be a major part of the taboo fantasy and thus almost a given.

My personal view is to prefer not have the participants flinging ejaculate around. It just seems wasteful, somehow.
I'm no fan of bukkake. IMHO semen should almost always be injected into some orifice. Precious bodily fluids should not be wasted. Every sperm is sacred, etc.

Do real incest scenarios involve cum play. As a writer I try to stay true to the moment. I'm sure that it would be a major part of the taboo fantasy and thus almost a given.
Impregnation is the prize. Almost no comments on my I-T stories denounce incest; they mostly want MORE, with mom / sis / daughter pounded and fertilized (as well as being cum-swallowing sluts).

An ideal scene: Mom and Sis are 69ing as Sonny pumps a load into Mom's cunt; Sis's clit-licking tongue captures the ejaculate overflow, yum. Then they reposition so Sis can receive a blast that Mom can clean up. With any luck, both juicy-faced women are knocked-up then.

consider:

Poll: Incest stories, should cum be swallowed?

you typed this. interrogate the choices you have made in this life.

consider:

Poll: Incest stories, should cum be swallowed?

you typed this. interrogate the choices you have made in this life.
These are stories. Fiction. Fantasies, not necessarily the OP's, and not mine. Many of us make specific choices like whether or not to read LIT, to dress provocatively, to pretend we're what we aren't, to believe whatever we're exposed to, etc. I guess the bottom line is: Are we satisfied with our choices? (Well, that cousin was pretty fun...)

Back