Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,i am new here so please,be easy on me. where is the best place for a curious 22yo go to meet bi women?dont say bars please,not into that,i love playing softball and lot of women have hit on me,but i play for a church and dont want anyone to find out.

Same boat

hi all,i am new here so please,be easy on me. where is the best place for a curious 22yo go to meet bi women?dont say bars please,not into that,i love playing softball and lot of women have hit on me,but i play for a church and dont want anyone to find out.
Im new as well...been scoping things out for a few days....still trying to figure out how to make some new friends...

I'm bi-something. :) I'm not technically lez because I do like guys. I just don't know if I'm bi-curious (as it I want to try it but worried I'll hate it because I have it over-romanticized in my head) or actually bi-sexual (as in I dig both equally).

21, Bisexual, F, Kenny.

Face Pic is in the 1st link of my sig.
Naked pics are in my 2nd link of my sig.

Inbox me beautiful ladies! ;)

Sandy, to start with I'm more into men than women, but in your statement you answered yuor question. "a lot of women have hit on me" you have to folow through and see what happens. I find when I;m dressed sexy "not sluty" My best lipstick lesbian look, women will come to you where ever you are, Mall, grocert store, where ever. You make it your life style and let it happen. If you go hunting for them there no where to be found. You just have to be ready and open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back