Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to love this one guys

tumblr_lqzx5jPTaA1qzn3jqo1_500.jpg

You are so right! ;)

Great posts of very lovely women, keep it up. I know I am.

I have never liked the term BBW....I have tried too stick with Full Figured or Curvy....:D

As a curvy woman, I love to be appreciated for what I have, not what I am expected to be. I am not afraid to let a lover see that, and love posing in sexy, lacy lingerie, or half naked for him.

I know I am not perfect, but this is who I am

As a curvy woman, I love to be appreciated for what I have, not what I am expected to be. I am not afraid to let a lover see that, and love posing in sexy, lacy lingerie, or half naked for him.

Those two sentences are enough for me....you certainly sound...purr'fect....:cattail:

I just luv a curvy lady. those dangerous natural curves........I could go on and on...
766.jpg

1.jpg

Especially when the Curvaious ladies take self-portraits.... and sending the or posting them on the web...Grrrr:cathappy::catroar::kiss::heart:
02.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome... Glad you like the thread... Though, I think perfection is whatever you define it. To me, curvy girls are perfect.

Though naked is a bonus....You sexy curvy ladies can be clothed and still make we walk off the pier...
2.jpg

I'm ashamed of all the wonderful girls I missed out on when I was younger because I was stuck in the the "skinny model" mindset. The girls on this thread make me hard like no onther.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back