First Charges Filed by Mueller

I like how impoverished the Democrats are. Back when they had far more money to spend than Trump their spin meisters were out in front of every single story. This story about Hillary paying for the bed wetting fantasy has been in the news for 4 days now and Democrats are just now deciding how to minimize the story.

The whole purpose of the leak of indictments to CNN is to dominate the weekend news shows and overshadow talk about Uranium One.

It isn't "old news" when they consistently denied having had anything to do with it their lawyer specifically quashed several stories on the subject saying that their sources were ill-informedm

They did not "take over paying for the dossier" since Steele was not hired until after Trump was already the presumptive nominee, and the Democrats had hired Fusion so there's no way that the previous research had anything to do with this phony dossier that was commissioned and paid for pecifically by the Clinton Campaign together with the DNC and no one else.

Question: Are you seriously this misinformed about this matter or are you simply disingenuously carrying the water for the party?

Because there are no other third alternatives to your nonsense above.

It is old news. The new news is who wrote the check. It still doesn't change the content of the dossier. I should have said taken over the research, rather than dossier. Happy?

You don't believe the dossier was the start of Trump's Russia problems do you?

But by mid-June 2016, despite all the revelations Simpson was digging up about the billionaire’s roller-coaster career, two previously unimaginable events suddenly affected both the urgency and the focus of his research. First, Trump had apparently locked up the nomination, and his client, more pragmatic than combative, was done throwing good money after bad. And second, there was a new cycle of disturbing news stories wafting around Trump as the wordy headline splashed across the front page of The Washington Post on June 17 heralded, INSIDE TRUMP’S FINANCIAL TIES TO RUSSIA AND HIS UNUSUAL FLATTERY OF VLADIMIR PUTIN.

Simpson, as fellow journalists remembered, smelled fresh red meat. And anyway, after all he had discovered, he’d grown deeply concerned by the prospect of a Trump presidency. So he found Democratic donors whose checks would keep his oppo research going strong. And he made a call to London, to a partner at Orbis he had worked with in the past, an ex-spy who knew where all the bodies were buried in Russia, and who, as the wags liked to joke, had even buried some of them.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...ssian-dossier-was-compiled-christopher-steele

Now is midday Sunday. If, as rumored, indictments are unsealed and arrests made tomorrow, we'll know in just over 18 hours. Till then y'all are only jaw-flapping. Remember, this is the start, not the end. Much more shit will descend.

It is old news. The new news is who wrote the check. It still doesn't change the content of the dossier. I should have said taken over the research, rather than dossier. Happy?

You don't believe the dossier was the start of Trump's Russia problems do you?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...ssian-dossier-was-compiled-christopher-steele

The fact that the dossier was entirely paid for by the Clintons is noteworty. The fact that Fusion allegedly also had a republican client at sometime if that's even true is pure distraction. Since the dossier is what is at issue and it was entirely created by Steele, than any quote-unquote research that may have been done by the same firm which might have also benefited the clintons is really not under discussion so I don't know why your side keeps bringing that up other than as a distraction from the fact that they bedwetting fantasy was entirely fabricated for Clinton.

No one yet has any idea at what point the genesis of Trump's quote unquote Russia problems (if any.) Despite a federal government that's leaks like a sieve on anything that might even remotely damage Donald Trump there have been no actual allegations yet. Just vague murmerings about some sort of collusion to help Trump in the campaign nothing specific about what was done. By whom? For what quid pro quo pro?

We do seem to have indications that the fisa warrants which permitted the government to spy on close associates of a candidate for POTUS specifically on the strength of this bogus dossier so the dossier is central. It appears that they tried to get, and were refused, a fisa warrant for Trump himself. Which is shockingly outrageous.

Now is midday Sunday. If, as rumored, indictments are unsealed and arrests made tomorrow, we'll know in just over 18 hours. Till then y'all are only jaw-flapping. Remember, this is the start, not the end. Much more shit will descend.
What remote Pacific island do you live on?

Just my random thoughts...

-Yeah, the whole Friday release of the leak timing is about getting the news cycle.

-In order to have any real impact Mueller needs to be delivering indictments that are directly related to the Trump campaign/Russian collusion. Otherwise, it's just bread and circuses with no impact.

-Always remember, the process of gaining an indictment is entirely about the prosecutors case, so, as the saying goes, "you can indict a ham sandwich". The defendants have no input into a grand jury hearing, unless they are called to directly testify (where they usually take the fifth).

-If it's some sort of technical offense indictment, I think that is going to send a clear signal that - at the end of the day, Mueller has nothing of significance.

-My intuition tells me that if no one has rolled by now, no one is going to roll - either because they're loyal, or because they have nothing to give.

The fact that the dossier was entirely paid for by the Clintons is noteworty. The fact that Fusion allegedly also had a republican client at sometime if that's even true is pure distraction. Since the dossier is what is at issue and it was entirely created by Steele, than any quote-unquote research that may have been done by the same firm which might have also benefited the clintons is really not under discussion so I don't know why your side keeps bringing that up other than as a distraction from the fact that they bedwetting fantasy was entirely fabricated for Clinton.

No one yet has any idea at what point the genesis of Trump's quote unquote Russia problems (if any.) Despite a federal government that's leaks like a sieve on anything that might even remotely damage Donald Trump there have been no actual allegations yet. Just vague murmerings about some sort of collusion to help Trump in the campaign nothing specific about what was done. By whom? For what quid pro quo pro?

We do seem to have indications that the fisa warrants which permitted the government to spy on close associates of a candidate for POTUS specifically on the strength of this bogus dossier so the dossier is central. It appears that they tried to get, and were refused, a fisa warrant for Trump himself. Which is shockingly outrageous.

Just as an FYI

e7149ed4a12b2af6dbdb78f764c0388c.jpg

How much respect will you lose for him if that's the case? Very little, I'd bet.

Depends on what the indictment is for and if he's found guilty or not. We're talking about a deep state who've spread all kinds of lies about Trump and worked to undermine his authority. I wouldn't put it past them to offer up more false charges later found in court to be baseless just to put the kabosh on his agenda. Of course, Mueller cannot try a sitting President anyway. He would have to be impeached and tried after leaving office.

How much respect will you lose for him if that's the case? Very little, I'd bet.

Depends on what the indictment is for and if he's found guilty or not. We're talking about a deep state who've spread all kinds of lies about Trump and worked to undermine his authority. I wouldn't put it past them to offer up more false charges later found in court to be baseless just to put the kabosh on his agenda. Of course, Mueller cannot try a sitting President anyway. He would have to be impeached and tried after leaving office.

I kinda hope the Deep State tries some bullshit way of removing Trump from office just to watch 60 million Americans descend on DC for a final reckoning about who really runs this country, them or us.

I only hope we can start putting this shit behind us, we all no Russia was tampering but lets not at innocent with regards to how we tamper with other nations also.

Trump has spread all kinds of lies. What lies has this "deep state" put out?

I only hope we can start putting this shit behind us, we all know Russia was tampering but lets not act innocent with regards to how we tamper with other nations also.

I don't think they were particularly successful but they did what any smart nation would do... they covered their bets and tried to have contacts within both potential POTUS circles.

And?

Bill Krystol is no fan of anti-war candidate Trump. He's probably happier with wasre-some-expensive-tomohawks Predident Trump.

Again:

This project BEGAN and involved fictional allegations AFTER the Democrats, by themelves were footing the bill, which they have lied about that funding for an entire year.

the fact that the thing got released at all was a Hail Mary by the Clinton campaign to cover up their ignominious shame over their loss to a ridiculously cartoonish candidate.

Last edited:
Seth Abramson‏Verified account @SethAbramson 3h3 hours ago
More
Process it: we're debating whether the person in custody on Monday will be Trump's son, son-in-law, campaign manager, or top NatSec adviser.

Depends on what the indictment is for and if he's found guilty or not. We're talking about a deep state who've spread all kinds of lies...
I kinda hope the Deep State tries some bullshit way of removing Trump from office just to watch 60 million Americans descend on DC for a final reckoning about who really runs this country, them or us.

Got your tinfoil beanie on today?

And?

Bill Krystol is no fan of anti-war candidate Trump. He's probably happier with wasre-some-expensive-tomohawks Predident Trump.

Again:

This project BEGAN and involved fictional allegations AFTER the Democrats, by theirselves were footing the bill, which they have lied about funding for an entire year.

the fact that the thing got released at all was a Hail Mary by the Clinton campaign to cover up their ignominious shame over their loss to a ridiculously cartoonish candidate.

And it's not "alleged". I was correcting your mistake.

It started with the anti-Trump conservatives.

But to me it's one big who cares anyway. Trump brought out new lows in American politics - contacting wikileaks, publicly asking for this stuff, his barrage of lies, outrageous behavior, pussy grabber in chief and down the line. It's one big pile of selective poutrage.

The contents of the dossier aren't in question - well minus the peeing on the bed thing. But suddenly we're supposed to get excited about someone digging up dirt against the opposition? Sure Podesta and Wasserman Schultz might be in trouble if they lied about it. But the rest is pure "eh, who cares". After what we've seen from the current walking-scandal-in-chief it's hard to get excited. It's, frankly, a nothingburger.

Maybe 'Rump for tax evasion -- possibly campaign related?

if Trump had illegally channelled money through a law firm claiming it was legal fees but in fact it was to fund a fictional hit job on Hillary you would not consider that and nothing burger especially if his lawyer then ends up disbarred for doing that.

Given that the left-wing nutjobs believed the bed Wedding part of the dossier for a full week after that nonsense was spouted it's not at all surprising that you think anything in that. Sierra has been actually verified.

Back