Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

The Republicans have boasted about being The Silent Majority. Let us see how quiet it will get.


Tonald Drump Jr. and his vampire bro (really resembles Maliciana more than his real mom) Eric, will have a new little brother to kill rare, endangered animals with-

Caleb Elisha Moore, 27 years old. He does not have respect for the law, other people's property, and human decency. Just like them!

Oct 10, 2017


Nine times, an offender.

Drugs, drunk driving, ect.


http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/12/as_alabama_polls_close_abc_new.html

Caleb Elisha Moore, 27, was booked into the Etowah County Jail at 10:31 a.m. He was released on $1,000 bond a few minutes later, spokeswoman Natalie Barton said. Barton said Moore turned himself in after the County Circuit Clerk's Office issued the warrant.

The charge is related to Moore's November 2016 arrest for hunting without permission and hunting over bait, which are both misdemeanors. Barton said the land owner in that case signed for a warrant for trespassing.

This is the ninth time Moore has been placed in jail. He was arrested for drug possession in Troy in 2015. Those charges were dropped last year after he agreed to enter a pre-trial diversion program with the Pike County District Attorney's Office, court records show. He has also faced charges of driving under the influence in both Alabama and Florida, and three drug-related arrests in Baldwin, Pike and St. Clair counties in Alabama.



It is the latest in a long line of arrests for the 25-year-old, dating back to 2013, when he was arrested for third-degree domestic violence in Troy.


Where did little Caleb Moore learn that it was OK to use violence against women ?


Caleb Elisha Moore, 22, Easy Street, domestic violence 3rd degree.


On Feb. 14, 2013, Moore was arrested in Troy on a third-degree domestic violence charge. There appears to be no state court record of the resolution of that charge


http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2015/03/son_of_alabama_chief_justice_r.html

It is the latest in a long line of arrests for the 25-year-old, dating back to 2013, when he was arrested for third-degree domestic violence in Troy.

A few months later, he was arrested in St. Clair County on possession of drug paraphernalia and given a three-month suspended sentence. He was also ordered to attend a drug rehab clinic, where he later tested positive for drug use. A judge ruled he met the conditions of his treatment plan.

In 2014, he was arrested twice – in both Florida and Alabama — for driving under the influence and on drug possession charges in Baldwin County.

In 2015, he was arrested again for drug possession, this time in Troy. Those charges were dropped when he entered a pre-trial diversion program.

In all, despite multiple DUI arrests and three arrests on drug-related charges, Caleb Moore has never been sentenced to jail time.

http://www.alreporter.com/2016/11/28/roy-moores-son-arrested-for-the-8th-time/


Jul 18, 2011 · The Crenshaw County Sheriff's Department has confirmed that the 20-year-old son of former Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore was arrested in Crenshaw County on Sunday afternoon. Caleb Elisha Moore was arrested for drunk driving and drug possession in Crenshaw County


http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/recent_arrest_puts_caleb_moore.html

More than a year after that first arrest, Moore faced back-to-back arrests in Troy on Oct. 6, 2012 and Ashville, in St. Clair County, on Oct. 12, 2012. In both cases, he allegedly possessed small amounts of prescription opioids.

Pike County authorities dropped the drug charges on Dec. 24, 2012. Court records don't explain the reason.

Moore, who was driving on the wrong side of the road when he was pulled over, possessed a small pipe with residue and Suboxone - a medication often used by people with opioid dependence. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges in June of 2013 and agreed to probation and rehab with the possibility that the charges would be dismissed.

About three months later, on March 31, 2014, Caleb Moore was arrested again in Baldwin County for possession of paraphernalia that contained drug residue. He pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor and completed six months' probation that ended March 12, 2015.

gsgs comment- Daddy can afford to pay for lawyers and drug rehab for sonny-boy Moore.

If Roy Moore assists with removing health care coverage, he will be condemning other parent's children to addiction hell. He will be sitting pretty with government aid to Senators, and their families.

http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2015/03/son_of_alabama_chief_justice_r.html
 
Ah well, the Moore family can always fall back on their hate-mongering fund, to help JR with his lawyer and drug problems.


Donald Trump launched a Twitter strike on one of the most prominent female politicians in the country. Now, the Republican Party is using his sexist smear to help raise money for the RNC.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...ising-trumps-sexist-attack-kirsten-gillibrand




As of this writing, not a single Republican senator has condemned the president for insinuating that one of their Democratic colleagues offered to perform sexual favors in exchange for campaign contributions.

GOP's silence is galling if entirely unsurprising. This is the same party, after all, that reversed its decision to cut off funding to Roy Moore's senate campaign after seven women came forward with allegations of harassment and abuse—a decision that ultimately led an RNC committee member to resign in disgust. (Trump himself has been accused of sexual misconduct by 19 women and counting.) Still, it was jarring to see the RNC piggyback on the president's disgusting remarks with an attack of its own.

(Nebraska committee woman Joyce Simmons politely voiced her objections, her disappointment, and walked away from the party that decided it would fund Roy Moore, after all.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...resigns-roy-moore_us_5a2e99a1e4b0a290f05258b9

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...aising-trumps-sexist-smear-kirsten-gillibrand

If the trashing of Al Franken was a Republican dirty tricks operation, it was done for a reason. Al Franken was a supporter of Kirtsten Gillibrand's aims.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ht-by-president-trump/?utm_term=.2f6564d83aa9
 
Muddy, uncertain, unclear...

Why is it so difficult to get a clear answer, from Emperor Carrot's White House ?

(What is interesting, about a clear, certain answer ? No mystery, no intrigue. It is difficult to exploit the truth for an opportunity of publicity.)

According to American Urban Radio Network reporter April Ryan, Omarosa was escorted from the White House by the Secret Service, after trying to speak with Trump at the White House residence Tuesday night.

But Wednesday evening, the Secret Service tweeted a denial of Ryan's and other similar reports. "Reporting regarding Secret Service personnel physically removing Omarosa Manigault Newman from the @WhiteHouse complex is incorrect," the Secret Service said.


https://www.npr.org/2017/12/13/570449567/white-house-aide-omarosa-manigault-resigning
 
Emperor Carrot Head's private palace in DC

He lied, cheated, committed fraud, and stiffed everyone involved, in desecrating a national treasure. Ivanka and Jared's rooms at daddy's palace are used, frequently. There are Carrot Head fanatics that gather there, every month. A wonderful place, to avoid reality.

A Carrot Head fanatic is living in a future, where Emperor Carrot Head, has already been re-elected.

"It’s 2018 already in my mind,” she said. She was with a group that celebrated the firing of Comey.They had cocktails at the palace bar. Life in the Carrot Lane ?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...charging-usd24-for-its-cheapest-cocktail.html



Robbed, before the taxpayer was robbed- link-


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...k-on-trumps-d-c-hotel/?utm_term=.5696bb1cf7bb


On the night in May that Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey, Trump supporters were already gathered at the hotel bar for a regular “MAGA Meetup.” Many wore “Make America Great Again” hats. They clinked cocktail glasses to toast the firing.


Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman got married there in April: hotel staff toasted her by whacking open a bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne with a saber.

(The White House staff were not happy with Omarosa's selfie party on the White House lawn.)


(Emperor Carrot Head's) presidential campaign — already up and running for 2020 — held its own one-year-after celebration in the palace ballroom. The guests included an array of Trump surrogates such as YouTube duo Diamond and Silk, former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) and former campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson — as well as presidential son Eric Trump.

The “VIP reception,” which featured deviled egg with hackleback caviar, lobster BLTs and cake pops, cost $30,000, according to an internal hotel billing document obtained by The Washington Post.

Last Thursday, there was a book party for “Let Trump Be Trump,” authored by former campaign staffers Lewandowski and Bossie, a holiday party for Republican state attorneys general and an after-party for the official White House Hanukkah Party, the latter sponsored by America First Action and the Republican Jewish Coalition.




Trump had plans for travelling to Florida, so the Hanukkah was early. No Democrats were invited.

Out of a total 30 Jewish members of Congress, only two received invitations this year, and they were both Republicans, according to the Times: Representatives Lee Zeldin of New York and David Kustoff of Tennessee. The party was held a day after President Trump announced his historic decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move the U.S. Embassy there from Tel Aviv despite criticism from global leaders that it might harm the Middle East peace process.


https://www.snopes.com/2017/12/11/jewish-democrats-white-house-hanukkah/

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner had been eating at a table at BLT Prime, the expensive steakhouse housed on an elevated platform above the palace's lobby.

At 10:30, they came down the stairs and out into the lobby itself. The pair posed for selfies, shook hands, and left.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...dec16379010_story.html?utm_term=.3ed7db15300b
 
Comey hung back, on telling the truth about what was known about Trump's involvement with Russia. Comey had no such reluctance, when it came to aiming a torpedo at Hillary Clinton's election campaign.

Now, we have another example of bias.

"The scandal is that the Department of Justice selectively leaked private texts from its agents in order to placate the White House’s desire to discredit the special counsel. And the news media let itself get suckered.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/12/fbi-agent-scandal-revealed-to-be-even-more-stupid.html
 
What do know of Emperor Carrot's regime ?

They tell lies.

We have come to anticipate each lie that emerges from the White House.

Any supporter of Emperor Carrot can be expected to spread lies.

It pays welll, to be a liar. Back in June, Sarah Huckabee Sanders was collecting $165,000.00 in salary. That was when she was Deputy White House press secretary. Did she get more money, after she was promoted ?

New York financier Anthony Scaramucci was formally named White House communications director and Sarah Huckabee Sanders was promoted to press secretary.

Deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Oval Office operations director Keith Schiller earn $165,000."

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/30/trump-white-house-salaries-240149


https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-white-house-expected-address-spicers-resignation

Omarosa Manigault served as director of communications for the office of public liaison.

https://www.snopes.com/2017/01/04/trump-appoints-former-apprentice-contestant/

Becoming a liar dedicated to Emperor Carrot Head, is a quick way for someone to solve their cash flow problems. A nice back scratch for providing campaign contributions, when Emperor Carrot was filling his coffers. hmmmm! Is there a kick-back scheme, that accompanies it ? The lawyers fees are eating up a furious amount of money.
 
Why did Emperor Carrot Head stay close to DC, (Camp David) and not saunter off to Florida ?

(The eyes of the country turn to the spectacle of the Trump tax plan. The Democrats were shut out of the process. They firmly refuse to have their names associated with it.)

What was said, at Camp David, this weekend ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...72eac1e73b6_story.html?utm_term=.cfb2c641807a


Another thing that can be expected, is proclamations from Emperor Carrot Head, and promises associated with them will not be kept.


The promise to rebutt accusations falls short.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...th_top_mostshared_3_na&utm_term=.7d3748ca9350

Emperor Carrot's most loyal butler is installed at Mar a Lago.

Anthony Senecal would protect his boss from scandal. 17 years is a very long time, to serve one boss.

In 2009, Senecal informed Trump he wanted to resign as butler, and Trump persuaded him to stay on as the in-house historian at Mar-a-Lago. There is no salary for the job, Senecal says, but he makes money leading tours of the estate.

Natasha Stoynoff. Claims Trump forcibly kissed her at Mar-a-Lago. Five people corroborated hearing about the story at the time.


Eyewitness rebuttal: None presented by the White House, but a longtime family butler who came into the room after the incident said that nothing seemed unusual.


2005


Natasha Stoynoff says Trump “shoved his tongue” down her throat while she was there to write about his and Melania’s one year anniversary, while Melania (pregnant with the couple’s son) was nearby.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/trump-butler-anthony-senecal-facebook-kill-obama/

Emperor Carrot Head is aware his reputation as a sexually agressive creature is suffering, because he cannot advertise a hot wife, when she is noticeably pregnant. Ah, start another round of speculation, by assaulting yet, another woman.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-implies-people-writer-wasnt-attractive-eno-1787757042

The other witness for denial, was the clown that started the British version of Pizzagate.


:rolleyes:

Any answer, is better than none at all ?Not in these cases, no.



Senecal, who previously wrote that Obama “needs to be hung for treason” and has frequently posted images of the Confederate flag to his Facebook page (“Call me biased, racist . . . I could care less!!!!!”) explained that he wouldn’t actually kill the president himself, but hopes that someone else will. “I think it should have been done by the military in the first term—they still have a chance to do it."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/05/donald-trump-butler-secret-service
 
It's physically safer at Camp David. If he isn't feeling a bit threatened about it becoming increasingly evident he's screwing his base--and knowing the kind of people he has in his base--he isn't thinking straight.

Also, to an earlier question about Camp David, the last I knew there was a single-hole golf fairway/green there and a driving range.
 
2017 American CEOs are getting fat bonuses.

Companies will reap heaps of money.



The wealth never reached the little people.

It never will.


Hidden in the Trump tax plan, is profit for all the corporations that have facilities outside of the United States.

Cash that will not be taxed.

Swimming pools filled with money.

Who is reclined on a pool float, on top of that money, having a holiday drink ?

He is inhaling the odor of large amounts of money.

http://www.motherjones.com/
 
Sarah Huckabee Sander
Whine Assistant
Blame Assistant
Hypocrite
Liar

Again, she appeared at a couple of press conferences, where she moved someone else's poop logs out of her throat, and onto the podium.

She burped up some farts, too.


She bad-mouthed the press and media, and lied about the Democrats.

December 19, 2017





We are living in a seismic moment for the American republic, when its very existence, as we know it, lies in doubt. The Enlightenment value for the truth and the scientific method we use to find it are under severe attack from perhaps the worst elements ever to hold so much power in our society. The ruling party of today serves only the tiniest sliver of Americans, the big-dollar donor class: That's why 80 percent of the Republican tax bill's benefits will go to the top 1 percent. The ruling figure, Donald Trump, serves only himself.

The only way to stop this is a unified effort by citizens who still believe in the concept of truth, and in the democratic norms—especially the free press and the rule of law—which depend on it.

It's worth reading Yates' editorial in its entirety.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...erican-values-sally-q-yates-column/951828001/


http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a14461986/sally-yates-op-ed-trump/

https://wonkette.com/627224/sarah-h...-about-random-shit-again-gop-tax-scam-edition

On the opposite edge of the spectrum-

Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye - it's the last town crier in Scotland

July 8, 2017

The official town crier for Kilwinning and Prestonpans, he mostly works for charities, but says he hasn't had an official engagement for quite some time.

He said: "I used to lead the parade of the performers at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, but they don't do that anymore.

"Basically, town criers were the newscasters of their day when few people could read or write. They would alert the townsfolk that they were about to speak and then deliver proclamations to everyone within the sound of their voice."

The first use of criers in the British Isles was said to date back to Norman times, when the cry “oyez, oyez, oyez”, (old French for “hear ye”) was used to draw the attention to matters of importance.


http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...ar_ye___it_s_the_last_town_crier_in_Scotland/


Is Sarah Huckabee Sanders not the Town Crier of DC ? If she does cry out, that all is well?

Most would ask-

"All is Well ? For who?"


"Did the towns people and villagers throw rotten fruit and vegetables, at the town criers that were known liars ?

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-04-09/news/1994099060_1_town-crier-alford-oyez


The contending criers extol their towns and cities with thunderous voices projected from the cavernous depths of their leather-larynx throats, echoing oyezes off the Victorian and Georgian facades of the square like ricocheting cannonballs.

"Greetings from the lovable little Lincolnshire town of Market Deeping," cries Brenda Willison with a pitch and volume that could make a Marine drill instructor groan with envy.

"Market Deeping," she yells, "is renowned for its spirit, warmth and hospitality, especially within the two old coaching inns which provide weary wanderers with welcome drink to wet their whistles."

She is splendid; she wins the best-dressed crier award for her smashing frock coat and black breeches.

But Eddie Bowkett, the town crier of Blackpool, wins the championship, praising the long history of his home city as the favorite seaside resort of Britain's common man. He touts, in particular, a tavern known as Yates Wine Lodge, which is famous all over England.

Mr. Bowkett has been a town crier 16 years. He's cried all over England, in Toronto last year and earlier in Nova Scotia. He's even cried unofficially in Boston.

"My record is 104 decibels, which I reached on the Isle of Wight," he says, "shouting in the open air.

"I have beaten two of the loudest criers in the world here today," he says. He means Mr. Myatt and Mr. Gough.

"And I am very proud of that," says the new champion town crier in the village of Alford in the shire of Lincoln in the north of England

.
 
Why is Carrot Head demanding another ring hissing session ?

This summer, the men and women who decided to be the remora fish on the body of a shark, humiliated themselves.

June 12, 2017

Monday’s Cabinet meeting — the first President Trump had held with everyone on board — White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus spoke up to thank Trump “for the opportunity and blessing that you’ve given us to serve your agenda and the American people.”


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...611861a988f_story.html?utm_term=.b57e2d20633c

Ben Carson and Mike Pence attend the ceremony of humiliation and ass kissing. What would they do for a Kit Kat bar ? They threw away all of their principles and dignity, and agreed to work with a monster in human form, to begin with. Now, tge monster demands thanks, strokes, and credit, for giving them what they have wanted for their patrons and themselves.


With tax bill headed to his desk, Trump and his Cabinet celebrate

December 20, 2017



In remarks that followed, Pence also thanked the “outstanding team” from the Trump administration that helped usher the tax bill to completion, including Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter.

“I’m deeply humbled, as your vice president, to be able to be here,” Pence said. “Because of your leadership, Mr. President, and because of the strong support of the leadership in the Congress of the United States, you're delivering on that (liar's words, redacted).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-middle-class-miracle/?utm_term=.fc85cc8faa17


Republicans achieve their dream—and the nation's nightmare—by (mostly) passing tax scam


2017/12/20


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...nation-s-nightmare-by-mostly-passing-tax-scam

Emperor Carrot Head will celebrate the evil he is capable of, at his carefree oasis in Florida. He will exhibit the mindless cruelty of agreeing to the harm of the people he is charged to protect.

Truncheon beatings, would cap this betrayal, perfectly. Will there be protesters at the roadblocks ?

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. "

Emperor Carrot Head has his own approach. Humiliate, degrade, and shame everyone. They asked for it, did they not ? They sought an alliance. Equality is for suckers.

That leaves the question of Putin.

Emperor Carrot cannot treat Russia and Putin the same way he treated American banks.
 
What Emperor Carrot Head, has said-

"We didn’t want to bring it up."

"I tell people specifically be quiet with the fake news media because I don’t want them talking too much about it.

'Cause I didn’t know how people would…but now that it’s approved I can say the individual mandate on healthcare, where you had to pay not to have insurance – think of that one, you pay not to have insurance."

"The individual mandate has been repealed."

(No. It was not.)

December 21, 2017

Déjà vu, all over, again, and again-

PAYGO rules, in one form or another, go back to 1990, because Republicans want to show they’re serious about deficit spending. But since Republicans also want big tax cuts without facing the political consequences of actually slashing Medicare and programs people like, Congress has routinely passed waivers that allow deficits without those mandatory spending cuts. Unfortunately, Congress didn’t get around to passing that waiver scheme this year because Republicans were too goddamn busy trying to kill healthcare for millions of Americans and giving a big tax cut to the wealthy.


Oh, but there’s a little catch: Congress also needs to pass a continuing resolution before Friday to keep the government open.

There’s actually one more little catch: The bill also contains that PAYGO waiver, literally on the last page of the bill. If Dems sign on to this thing, the government stays open, but Donald Trump gets to sign the tax scam bill right away and Democrats lose one of their biggest bargaining chips. Nancy Pelosi said yesterday that House Republicans will have to pass the CR on their own. There’s also no telling what the Senate will do — Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said he’d be open to a clean CR that goes into January, so that DACA and other issues can be worked out in detail, but that was before the PAYGO waiver was slipped into the House version today.


https://wonkette.com/627288/trump-m...r-because-they-accidentally-fucked-it-up-more




Critically, the legislation also waives the “pay as you go” law, which would otherwise require the government to enact immediate, sweeping, across-the-board spending cuts to finance the deficit-swelling tax cuts that Republicans just passed.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ng-bill-punts-policy-fights-to-next-year.html


Long fucking list-

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/29/upshot/paygo-medicare-cuts-tax-bill.html?_r=0


https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...tently-emerges-as-the-face-of-trumps-tax-plan


Wyatt Ingraham Koch will have to wait for his $75 billion dollar Christmas present.

boo hoo
 
This week, Emperor Carrot Head gave 3/4 of America another reason to cringe. He participated in some theatrics for his fan base's pleasure-

"Look at me! I have so much testosterone, I have the gonads to threaten the world! No one is able to oppose my (our) will!"

Emperor Carrot Head has consciously used bullying tactics, all of his life. He has resorted to threats of violence. He used his height and weight, and the height and weight of his hired goons to intimidate people. What Emperor Carrot has learned from interacting organized crime, is appalling.


There is a scene in "Born Yesterday," where a corrupt man resorts to violence against his lover.

him:Right now! Come here!

her:I'm not signin' anything 'til I know
what I'm signin' from now on!

him:Do what I'm tellin' ya!

(male physical violence against smaller, weaker woman)

her:Harry, please, don't!

him:Here!

(forces her sign her signature)

him:All right, now go on.
Blow!
I don't want you
bawlin' around here.

Emperor Carrot Head has been known to bully his White House staff. More than once, the media has been informed about his loss of composure.

It s not beyond reason, to imagine him raging, and screaming the same words-

"Do what I'm tellin' ya!"

He does bring up the subject of retaliation-

Trump suggested during a Cabinet meeting Wednesday that the U.S. could cut off foreign aid to countries that oppose Washington in the General Assembly vote.

“All these nations that take our money and then vote against us at the Security Council or the assembly, they take hundreds of millions of dollars and billions of dollars and they vote against us,” he said. “Well, we’re watching those votes. Let them vote against us, we’ll save a lot. We don’t care.”


http://thehill.com/policy/internati...resolution-let-me-vote-against-us-well-save-a


President Donald Trump has threatened to cut aid to countries that support a draft UN resolution calling for the United States to withdraw its Jerusalem


The UN General Assembly voted 128-9 to declare US President Donald Trump's declaration of Jerusalem as Israel's capital "null and void".


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-us-israel-capital-donald-trump-a8122641.html
 
*incredulous*

Daddy's little girl involved herself in a $100 million money-laundering scheme.


The Commercial Bank of Dubai has subpoenaed several companies, and it alleges that the Al-Saris, a family of well-known Emirati oil traders, owed the bank repayment for a $118 million loan, defaulted on their debt, and hid their money through shell companies which purchased, for instance, diamonds.

Red Flag #1: Some of those may have come from Madison Avenue Diamonds, which at the time operated under the name “Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry” in a typical Trump-name licensing agreement.

(Yes, the same jewelry that Kelly Anne broke the law, to advertise.)


Kathleen Clark, professor of law at Washington University in St. Louis.

"The ethics regulation says government employees must not endorse any product, service or enterprise," Clark told NPR in an interview. She added:


"...Public office should be used for the good of the public, for the good of the country, for the good of the government, rather than singling out her boss's daughter's enterprise and encouraging people to shop Ivanka."

Clark also noted that Trump's tweet Wednesday about his daughter was retweeted by someone from the official White House account @POTUS.

"That was a violation of the ethics regulation if it was done by anybody other than the president or the vice president. But even if the president himself did that, it was improper, because there he is using a government resource for his own personal vendetta," she said.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...tells-americans-to-buy-ivanka-trumps-products


Red Flag #2: The Emirati government owns part of the Commercial Bank of Dubai, which was established by royal decree.

Trump’s speech took place on June 10th, and the initial documents by the part-Emirati owned Commercial Bank of Dubai were filed on June 29th. The blockade has been called a diplomatic crisis; a business connection to the Emirati government (though secondary) is not helpful.


Red Flag #3: Add more creeps to the Trump family cabal. Ivanka Trump started the Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry line with Moshe Lax, diamond heir and owner of Madison Avenue Diamonds; Lax is known in the business as a “career grifter,” according to a balls out insane report in Politico Magazine, and allegedly owes millions to vendors, and has extorted fellow Orthodox Jews. Lax continues to attend Trump events and visit Trump Tower, and Red Flag #4, she met Jared at his networking luncheon.

https://jezebel.com/ivanka-trumps-jewelry-line-might-also-have-been-used-to-1821561738

https://www.gq.com/story/ivanka-trump-jewelry-business

Ivanka's lovely grifter friend


His vendors call him a “career grifter.” His father’s creditors claim he’s a fraud and a serial extortionist who shakes people down with trumped-up threats of criminal charges. With these and other allegations piling up in court records along with judgments—against him, his wife and his businesses—for millions of dollars, his lawyers are abandoning him, saying he’s a deadbeat. All the while, he’s been living in one of the most luxurious mansions in the Bronx.

Meet Ivanka Trump’s longtime friend, matchmaker and business partner, Moshe Lax.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/27/ivanka-trump-business-partner-215544
 
Tonald Drump (Drumpf) has tweeted or retweeted posts about "fake news" or "fake media" 176 times this year as of Dec. 20, according to an online archive of all of Trump's tweets.


https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...ound-the-globe

http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/a...tff/1-19-2017_


Quote:
Morale at the State Department is in collapse, leading to the hemorrhaging of diplomatic talent and experience. Trump has alienated important allies with demands for protection money.



He has tried to undermine the credibility of important institutions — the courts, the FBI, intelligence agencies, the media — that check his power and expose his duplicity. He has used his office (and Twitter account) to target individual Americans for harm without due process


He attacks the very idea of truth in a daily torrent of despicable lies. The moral authority of the presidency is in tatters. He has made our common life more vulgar and brutal and complicated the moral education of children. Racists are emboldened and included in the GOP coalition. He has caused a large portion of Republicans to live in an alternate reality of resentment and hatred, which complicates the possibility of governing and is likely to discredit the party among the young, minorities, women and college-educated voters for decades to come.



https://www.mysanantonio.com/opinion...s-12456055.php


Mike Huckabee Says Trump Is Like Churchill. Historians Disagree

20 hours ago -

Former Gov. Mike Huckabee of Arkansas drew a swift and intense response with a provocative claim on Tuesday: President Trump, he wrote, is similar to Winston Churchill, one of history's most iconic leaders.


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/26/u...churchill.html


14 medals for bravery, for Tonald Drump (Drumpf) ? On his private property, playing golf ? He has a "borrowed" reproduction of a medal, from soldier.


https://www.snopes.com/2016/08/02/do...rt-by-veteran/

"I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier."

-Tonald Drump (Drumpf)


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...802-story.html
 
Emperor Carrot Head sent out the usual weekend kickoff news bluster, via the New York Times


“Another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes,” he said.

gsgs comment-

Who knows what Emperor Carrot has said in private talks with each outlet of the media ? It is no secret, that he has. He plays games with everyone that he has any contact with.


I do not miss George W. Bush, or his dad, or Dan Quayle. I miss President Obama, Michelle Obama, Malia, and Sasha. (They served our country, and did it gracefully. They deserve a break, after what they lived through.) Joe Biden continues to be the goofy, sweetheart grandpa with a brain.
 
A bit more, of an elaborate version-

blah blah blah
Usual version of self promotion, and-


But another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes. Without me, The New York Times will indeed be not the failing New York Times, but the failed New York Times. So they basically have to let me win. And eventually, probably six months before the election, they’ll be loving me because they’re saying, “Please, please, don’t lose Donald Trump.” O.K.

-Emperor Carrot Head, Tonald of Drump (Drumpf)


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/12/what-we-learned-from-trumps-rambling-nyt-interview.html
 
Ah

The reporter that was allowed to interview Emperor Carrot Head ?

Michael S. Schmidt is the NYT's pet fink cunt.

The Daily Kos has good cause to view Michael S. Schmidt with contempt and disdain.


"To his credit, Schmidt also includes a quote from a senior State Department official that flies directly in the face of his nonfactual assertion that it's about Benghazi:

"It would be oversimplified and inaccurate to draw the conclusion that the preservation of her records was done for one purpose.”

But Michael S. Schmidt of the New York Times just did it anyway.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...eporter-Admits-on-Twitter-It-s-About-Benghazi

Michael S. Schmidt. Schmidt’s name should be familiar to anyone who remembers how the concocted scandal of Clinton's private email server came to be the dominant, and in the end determinative, story of the 2016 election cycle. Because it was the same Michael S. Schmidt of the same New York Times who first made that non-story a national headline in the first place.

New York Times Reporter Admits on Twitter: It's About Benghazi

2015/03/06



https://www.dailykos.com

Mother Jones
DEC. 17, 2015

"New York Times story on Sunday headlined “U.S. Visa Process Missed San Bernardino Wife’s Zealotry on Social Media.” It told us that Tashfeen Malik “talked openly” on social media about jihad and that, “Had the authorities found the posts years ago, they might have kept her out of the country.” The story was written by Matt Apuzzo, Michael Schmidt, and Julia Preston."

"Do those names sound familiar? They should. The first two were also the authors of July’s epic fail claiming that Hillary Clinton was the target of a criminal referral over the mishandling of classified information in her private email system. In the end, virtually everything about the story turned out to be wrong. Clinton was not a target. The referral was not criminal. And as the story itself noted, the emails in question had most likely not been classified at the time Clinton saw them."


Criminal Inquiry Sought in Hillary Clinton's Use of Email

(Original headline, July 23 The lead statement for their story used the phrases "criminal investigation" and "mishandled sensitive government information.")

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2015/12/strike-two-pair-new-york-times-reporters/#
 
“Another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes,” he said.
In other words, he just bragged that he's pimping for the mainstream media. Covering his toxic antics is what keeps their ratings and revenues up, subscriptions rising, bottom-lines booming. Nice job, Donny.
 
Republican mogwai/gremlins promised to give us the worst president, ever.


Congressional Republicans, who scream bloody murder at the mere mention of the Clinton Foundation, have responded with a collective shrug.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...government-affairs-with-private-business.html

A big "fuck you" from Tonald Drump to the residents of an island

Drump tormented and tortured the quiet Palm Beach town, when he moved in. Threw waste, garbage, trash, construction debris into their back yards. Deliberate noise from construction, property damage from soil moving vehicles. If you had a home that was near his golf course, he wanted you to move out. He wanted to expand his property line. He wanted to buy it cheap.

The town was a nice place to live before he arrived. They kept private helicopters out. Now, that Drump has the Oval office, he used that power to demand a helicopter pad. He pushed it through, quickly. No time for the people of the town to put rules in place.

Perfect excuse, to break the ban, and keep it broken.

The Secret Service told The Associated Press in April that the president can’t fly on a private chopper.

Other questions remain: If the Trump corporate helicopter is being used for official presidential business, will the Trump businesses be reimbursed for its use?

And what is considered official presidential business? The town council offered no guidance.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/w...rate-chopper-mar-lago/WmSKAW2ROOE9tG8fPNxw1K/

The helicopter currently sitting on the pad is co-owned by DT Connect II and DT Connect II Member Corp. The president’s sons, Eric and Donald Trump Jr., are executives at those companies, according to state corporate records.


The helipad was built by Marines, and was built for Marine One, the presidential helicopter.

The helicopter currently sitting on the pad is co-owned by DT Connect II and DT Connect II Member Corp. The president’s sons, Eric and Donald Trump Jr., are executives at those companies, according to state corporate records.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/w...rate-chopper-mar-lago/WmSKAW2ROOE9tG8fPNxw1K/


Town staff members and residents were hoping Trump would use the helipad to land Marine One on his way to and from Palm Beach International Airport. The hope was that the helipad would help alleviate traffic. That hasn’t happened and the motorcade continues to stop traffic.

The helipad has been used by Drump's privately owned helicopter. It comes and goes, and no one knows who is using the helicopter.

The helipad was completed in February and first used in April by the same Trump corporate helicopter. It is not known who used the helicopter then, but it was not the president.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/w...rate-chopper-mar-lago/WmSKAW2ROOE9tG8fPNxw1K/

http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/n...uses-helipad-mar-lago/44Jes2zatQ4qJAQiUo25KI/

Kelly Anne Conway gave us a hint- He is the president, so what he does is presidential.

He does "presidential business," even if it is his private enterprises that benefit.

He promised he would hand his business interests over to his sins and remove himself from those concerns. He lied.


This appears to confirm the worst fears about the Trump administration,” a spokesman for the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington told the Daily Beast. “If this is true, it means the president, his family and his spokespeople lied repeatedly about his relationship with his business.”

The Trump administration, and the president himself, has always paid lip service to the idea that private money-making schemes and public service need be separated. From Kellyanne Conway hawking Ivanka Trump’s products at a press conference to Trump bizarrely touting one of his golf courses during a speech to South Korea’s legislature, the entire administration continues to run roughshod over the barriers that were meant to divide the two spheres. And Congressional Republicans, who scream bloody murder at the mere mention of the Clinton Foundation, have responded with a collective shrug.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...government-affairs-with-private-business.html
 
The acorn does not fall very far from the oak tree. Daddy's girl Inanka is following in her father's footsteps.

She broke laws, does not pay her taxes, stiffs suppliers and employees. She steals, used slave labor in overseas sweat shops. She gets sued, is in fights with the government over legal issues.

Now, that daddy gave her a WH office, a security clearance, an official paid position as top advisor, she is too important to appear in court over some stolen intellectuall property.


Ivanka wants out of copycat deposition because she's a 'high-ranking government official….'Buy American, Hire American… and then there’s the lawfare of international brand-’jacking… darn that family feeling like they’re above the law.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ause-she-s-a-high-ranking-government-official

The battle began in 2011, now the issue is a legal matter in the courts of law.



To avoid a court battle, Aquazzura demanded Trump’s company remove all pictures of the sandal in question from its website and social media, stop advertising the shoe..."

Ivanka is in a fight with four designers.

She sold stolen fashion designs in her Trump Tower store in NYC, during the Christmas season.


Ivanka, advisor to the president, got her wish of being able to separate business from politics.
For the record, Ivanka doesn't seem to be directly involved with the store, though we couldn't get a specific answer on this from her team. She was in Washington, D.C., at a meeting about deregulation during the store's official opening Thursday. With this store, her second attempt at a brick-and-mortar in the U.S. (the first one shuttered), the company hopes "to introduce the brand to a broader customer base and engage with them directly," according to Rosemary Young, the company's VP of marketing and brand strategy.

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/12/185333/ivanka-trump-store-trump-tower

She lied about her daddy's tax plan.The little people will lose money.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/how-gop-tax-cut-will-also-shrink-your-paycheck
 
Who provoked the military jetsinto giving Emperor Carrot a 2 jet salute before he left his private property ?


Monday! January 1, 2017


Trump wrapped up a 10-day stay at his Mar-a-Lago estate, boarding Air Force One at Palm Beach International Airport at about 4:20 p.m. with first lady Melania Trump and son Barron following him up the stairs into the plane.


Daughter Ivanka Trump, her husband Jared Kushner and their three children boarded shortly after the president. Commerce Sec. Wilbur Ross and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer — both Palm Beach residents — were also aboard the flight to Washington, as was Treasury Secretary.

Two F-16 fighter jets intercepted a private plane on Sunday afternoon that was flying in air space prohibited during the president’s visits to Mar-a-Lago.

According to a spokesman for NORAD, the North American Aerospace Defense Command, the fighter jets from Homestead Air Reserve Base were already patrolling nearby airspace when they were alerted that a small private plane had violated airspace restrictions.


http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/l...tercept-private-plane/kCT81qjwL6RCl07uV7FG5J/
 
In all, 11 regulations have been overturned using The Congressional Review Act, a heretofore obscure law passed by Congress in 1996. It allows lawmakers to overturn any regulation imposed during the final six months of the previous administration, with a simple majority vote in each chamber of Congress. It had only been used once previously, to overturn an ergonomics regulation by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration that had been approved during the Clinton administration.

The 2016 election brought with it a perfect recipe for use of the law in the early months of the Trump administration: single-party control of both Congress and the White House, and a pro-deregulation stance following an administration that put many regulations in place.


https://www.npr.org/2017/04/09/5230...cure-law-to-repeal-some-obama-era-regulations


NPR analyzed all 96 laws signed by Trump this year, categorizing them. More than three dozen modify or extend existing law; 16 repeal rules and regulations using a process known as the Congressional Review Act; a dozen commemorate or honor people and organizations such as by renaming federal buildings; and seven provide temporary government funding or one-time disaster relief funds.

Repeals rules and regulations (16)



Republicans Are Using An Obscure Law To Repeal Some Obama-Era Regulations


These resolutions were passed through a previously obscure process known as the Congressional Review Act, which requires only a simple majority for passage in the Senate. Because these measures can't be filibustered in the Senate, they've been an easy way for Republicans, even with only a narrow Senate majority, to reverse Obama-era regulations that hadn't yet taken effect.


https://www.npr.org/2017/12/27/5735...-here-is-what-they-do-and-how-they-measure-up

Tonald Drump's Department of Justice

Hatred for minorities that immigrate, and the moral corruption of Washington DC


November, the Department of Justice asked the Supreme Court to sanction the ACLU attorneys who secured one minor’s right to abortion access, an unscrupulous act of attempted retribution.

Now the DOJ wants to punish a minor by revealing her private medical information to an uncle who threatened to “beat” her if she terminated her pregnancy.

On Dec. 18, 2017, U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan ordered the Trump administration to allow two more undocumented teenagers in federal custody, known as Jane Poe and Jane Roe, to obtain abortions. She also prohibited the government from divulging information about their pregnancies or abortions “to anyone.” Both women promptly underwent the procedure, according to an ACLU court filing. Then, on Thursday, the ACLU asked Chutkin to extend her restraining order by continuing to bar the government from disclosing Poe and Roe’s abortion statuses.

Poe—who is indisputably 17—the government demanded the ability to disclose her abortion information “to medical providers” in order “to vet potential sponsors.”

The government does not persuasively explain why it might need to disclose Poe’s abortion status to her doctors instead of simply letting her do it. But what’s more disturbing is the notion that Trump administration officials would want (or need) to tell Poe’s possible sponsors about her procedure. A sponsor, typically a family member, houses an undocumented minor until she reaches the age of majority, acquires lawful status, or gets deported. Poe’s most likely sponsor is her uncle—who told Poe that he would “beat” her if she terminated her pregnancy. The government requests the authority to inform Poe’s uncle—as well as her parents, who made the same threat—that she went through with the abortion.



http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...undocumented_teen_s_abortion_to_an_uncle.html

When they do not get their way, they find ways of punishing their victims ? That is Handmaids Tale territory, right there.

Ripping children away from their parents

families is also inhumane. It traumatizes children and their parents needlessly. Considering that many asylum-seeking families are fleeing traumatic events, the additional trauma of being separated compounds the already high emotional stress children and their parents are experiencing. This is especially true for children, who are easily impressionable and whose development can be negatively impacted in the long term.

Furthermore, our Constitution protects the right to family. The Supreme Court stated in Moore v. City of East Cleveland that “the Constitution protects the sanctity of the family precisely because the institution of the family is deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition.


http://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/366797-separating-immigrant-families-is-unconstitutional
 
Big, beautiful golf vacation

The White House press pool reporters were ushered to a local IHOP and, for the most part, largely left in the dark about the president's whereabouts and activity, during that time.

Dec. 28, Trump once again arrived at his private golf club, while the press was sent to a combination of the library and the IHOP

Monday, it was reported that Trump golfed with pro golfer Taylor Funk.

CNN Retweeted

CNN Politics

@CNNPolitics
·
15h
Taylor Funk, who also golfed with Trump, says the President did not take any calls or meetings during the game: "It was all golf."

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/02/it...-look-at-trumps-week-of-getting-back-to-work/


Congress has passed three short-term “stopgap” spending bills, one in September, one in early December, and the latest just before Christmas. These earlier bills were mostly of a kick-the-can-down-the-road variety, dealing with controversial side issues temporarily, if at all. So now, when the supposedly final stopgap bill expires on January 19, all the chickens are coming home to roost. You can thus expect some nastiness to emerge when congressional leaders from both parties meet with Trump’s budget and legislative affairs directors this week
.

The December stopgap bill provided temporary money for the Children’s Health Insurance Program, but not a full year’s appropriations; conservatives are still determined to secure spending offsets for CHIP dollars. The bill also did not include House-passed emergency relief money for hurricane and wildfire recovery, thanks to objections from Senate Democrats that it was insufficient. And no progress was made in December on the Obamacare stabilization measures that a majority of senators support, and that both the president and Mitch McConnell promised Susan Collins in exchange for her vote in favor of the GOP tax bill. With the Republican majority in the Senate now down to 51–49 after Doug Jones’s election, further alienating Collins could be a bad idea.

As always, spending negotiations could attract additional hostage-takers from either or both parties who are willing to trigger a government shutdown by denying their votes to a spending bill over various demands, from abortion funding restrictions on the right to opioid research and treatment dollars on the left. And the unstable leadership from the White House won’t help.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ent-shutdown-is-looming-again-in-january.html
 
Back
Top