Okay, that was funny...

Luk,
Please get your retarded attack alts off my back. I'm getting fed up with all the third-grade idiocies ("samosa wagon rapist" and so on) that you keep spewing.

Hashtag,
You're barking up the wrong tree. Many of us find it entertaining and nearly everyone else is ignoring you, sure, but you really should know you're wrong again.

Hashtag,
You're barking up the wrong tree. Many of us find it entertaining and nearly everyone else is ignoring you, sure, but you really should know you're wrong again.

Enlighten me then, oh mighty alt.

Luk,
Please get your retarded attack alts off my back. I'm getting fed up with all the third-grade idiocies ("samosa wagon rapist" and so on) that you keep spewing.

Listen up, dipshit. "Retarded attack alt" is redundant and also unnecessary when telling you to fuck off with your idiotic accusations and desperate cries for my attention.
No matter what time of day I log on, your obsessive ass immediately posts to me like I give more than zero fucks if you take another breath.
You're as much as a stalker as those you accuse of stalking you.

Does it ever even cross your mind that no one likes you because you're a fucking needy cunt? Fuck, even Dolly and Cade had people who didn't want to see them overdose on razor blades to the face.

Listen up, dipshit. "Retarded attack alt" is redundant and also unnecessary when telling you to fuck off with your idiotic accusations and desperate cries for my attention.
No matter what time of day I log on, your obsessive ass immediately posts to me like I give more than zero fucks if you take another breath.
You're as much as a stalker as those you accuse of stalking you.

Does it ever even cross your mind that no one likes you because you're a fucking needy cunt? Fuck, even Dolly and Cade had people who didn't want to see them overdose on razor blades to the face.

Talking about third grade mentality. What, "I'm an attention seeker who's not popular and who nobody likes"? Lol you sound so mature and clever.

And you - the most notorious troll and stalker on the board
are getting butt-hurt over my understandable suspicions? Given your history?
And you're calling me stalker for just a few consecutive posts, yet you see your own trolling as being cool, witty and funny.:rolleyes:

God you're one of Lit.'s biggest idiots.

Talking about third grade mentality. What, "I'm an attention seeker who's not popular and who nobody likes"? Lol you sound so mature and clever.

And you're calling me stalker for just a few consecutive posts, yet you see your own trolling as being cool, witty and funny.:rolleyes:

^^^ This is Query slipping out of character ^^^

Third grade? Would that be the grade below or above lying about things I said and associating me with other people's words? Yeah, you've been here 10 minutes and will be gone soon enough.

Most notorious stalker? Who the fuck do I stalk? Keep saying all your ignorant shit and lies and see where that takes you in life.

Enjoy the rest of your day now that I've made it for you.

////////////////////////////

Third grade? Would that be the grade below or above lying about things I said and associating me with other people's words? Yeah, you've been here 10 minutes and will be gone soon enough.

Most notorious stalker? 1.Who the fuck do I stalk? 2.Keep saying all your ignorant shit and lies and see where that takes you in life.

Enjoy the rest of your day now that I've made it for you.

////////////////////////////
The
1.lack of self-awareness
2.dumb self-righteoussness
coming from this troll are entertaining, actually.

^^^ This is Query slipping out of character ^^^
but but #HeTriesSooooHard!
This is why I no longer start threads...
:(

Well, yes, there is this to consider...but mainly you don't start threads any longer because that cvnt Laurel cracked down on your cut-n-pastes from Murican Thinker, depriving you of your badly needed daily selective outrage fix.

This is why I no longer start threads...

:(

Well, yes, there is this to consider...but mainly you don't start threads any longer because that cvnt Laurel cracked down on your cut-n-pastes from Murican Thinker, depriving you of your badly needed daily selective outrage fix.

tumblr_o42lfdRWwo1uvweaoo6_500.gif

Back