Howard Dean had his scream...

punish-me-tattoo-700x720.jpg
 
No, it was a link to one of the posts that I just quoted in the other thread.
Hence the misunderstanding.
 
AJ said:
Howard Dean had his scream...Hillary Clinton now has her dog bark.

Uh huh. It really sunk her, just like the Dean Scream sunk him.

Oh, wait - not even close. Yet another patented failed comparison from AJ. :cool:
 
Originally Posted by snugglestruggle
You'd be better off if you just came here for the entertainment. Too many partisan hacks to have any semblance of an honest discussion.

Right on cue.
*chuckle*

MensaMember hssh345 said:
I might.
But the problem is, Emerson keeps following me around in ALL threads, (especially in the more leisurely ones -he doesn't have the courage to post in the political ones-).
And my blood goes up every time he posts those disgusting things.

I might have to try Again to post only in evenings to avoid the idiots.
Hard, but I'll have to practice self-restraint.

Thanks. :)

Wrong thread


You pist the best pists.

tumblr_mexeb4ql8v1s0rwfxo1_500.gif
 
8 years of W cost Jeb the election.

True, but Jeb being dumber than dirt didn't help.

Gotta love him blaming the poor mental health of "lone wolves" for gun violence, and then openly mocking the psych majors who would help them. :rolleyes: :D
 
True, but Jeb being dumber than dirt didn't help.

Gotta love him blaming the poor mental health of "lone wolves" for gun violence, and then openly mocking the psych majors who would help them. :rolleyes: :D

Booting jeb out of the race seemed like a good idea at the time. The bush family needs to spend more time chopping wood at the ranch and less time fucking up the world.

Now the possibility of trump leading the free world makes jeb seem like a better choice of the two.
 
Back
Top