Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe...........I told you that "innocent look" would get you into trouble Bound ;) It is ok...........just know that there can always be consequences for actions :p and usually are :devil: But that is part of being a baby girl :rose:

That's why I'm here it's too damn cold and chilly here
and I needed a way to warm up. :)
I hope you're having a great weekend, and doing your best to stay warm as well

LOL, great minds think alike! Lit has potential for adding warmth for sure! Especially this wonderfully wicked thread! :kiss:

LOL, great minds think alike! Lit has potential for adding warmth for sure! Especially this wonderfully wicked thread! :kiss:

Haha yeah, there's something to be said for my little girl innocently wearing a three-sizes too big t-shirt as she pads into my study and whispers that she's way too cold in her bed ...

Haha yeah, there's something to be said for my little girl innocently wearing a three-sizes too big t-shirt as she pads into my study and whispers that she's way too cold in her bed ...

She sounds like a very lucky girl!

I agree, it does.
Yes as I posted ealier I was quite happy to see this thread. :)
I'm beginning to warm up nicely

I'm very happy to hear that you are getting warmer! Lots of wonderful posts to read in this thread.

Well at the very least there are usually one or two Daddies lurking.............and there is also a steady group of young baby girls who pay us regular visits to keep it interesting and lively and warm ;)

So true. I'm gonna venture to guess that you're not bound by the wrists or ankles right now.

No need. I'm not going any where...

Well at the very least there are usually one or two Daddies lurking.............and there is also a steady group of young baby girls who pay us regular visits to keep it interesting and lively and warm ;)

It's very warm in here....

Very true!

I could forget all about the winter weather
if I had a good girl to keep busy with, making sure she was warm
all over, and enjoying her time with Daddy

All happy Daddies have their little girls keeping them warm. Snuggling sounds wonderful too!

Last edited:
Hmmmmm......you do know Bound that if it gets too warm all you have to do is let Daddy know.........a good Daddy will always find a way to cool his baby girl............it is after all what a good Daddy does........taking care of his baby girl every way he can ;)

Warm enough to strip down to your panties and singlet, babydoll?
It's warmer than that;)

Hmmmmm......you do know Bound that if it gets too warm all you have to do is let Daddy know.........a good Daddy will always find a way to cool his baby girl............it is after all what a good Daddy does........taking care of his baby girl every way he can ;)

I can't decide:
a) Oh Daddy...

b) I'm not falling for that, Daddy always makes it hotter...

Which way to go...

It's warmer than that;)

I can't decide:
a) Oh Daddy...

b) I'm not falling for that, Daddy always makes it hotter...

Which way to go...

She is very good at that Twisting.........and when she bats her eyes and gives you that "innocent look" along with her "pouting" and the "biting her lip".........well I am sure you understand what that can do to a Daddy.

You know that it is NOT just Daddy that makes it hotter Bound ;) You have a way of turning up the heat yourself :p

She is very good at that Twisting.........and when she bats her eyes and gives you that "innocent look" along with her "pouting" and the "biting her lip".........well I am sure you understand what that can do to a Daddy.

You know that it is NOT just Daddy that makes it hotter Bound ;) You have a way of turning up the heat yourself :p

maybe...:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back