What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, no worries.

Lazy fat fuck you still don't know what kind of government we have do you.
last night you made your self look like a idiot everything you posted in your Obama health care thread is totally different then the soda thread.

Because now we've bound the next two or three generations to pay it back.

Your parents and my grand and great grand parents managed to pay it back before I was even born. You're bnding my children because you refuse to pay. It's as simple as that.

Lazy fat fuck you still don't know what kind of government we have do you.
last night you made your self look like a idiot everything you posted in your Obama health care thread is totally different then the soda thread.

Are you waiting for Vett to tell you what kind of government we have?

Oh and please feel free to point out where I contradicted myself. .. wait, do you need me to define contradicted?

Are you waiting for Vett to tell you what kind of government we have?

Oh and please feel free to point out where I contradicted myself. .. wait, do you need me to define contradicted?

Ask vet if you need help with that question it's alright he can help.

President Obama Has Outspent Last Five Presidents

By ELIZABETH FLOCK

Federal_Spending425x283.jpg

More here:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ident-obama-has-outspent-last-five-presidents

read BOOKS not BLOGS:rolleyes:

Its never HIS policies, right?

“The economy is growing again, but not as fast as we want it to grow,” Obama told a crowd at the Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions manufacturing facility here, just outside Minneapolis.

Citing the European debt crisis and high gasoline prices, Obama added that formidable obstacles “cast a shadow” over the U.S. economy.

“We have lot work to do to get where we need to be,” Obama said. “All these factors make it all the more challenging not just to recover but to lay the foundation for an economy built to last over the long term. But that’s our job.”

“The economy is growing again, but not as fast as we want it to grow,” Obama told a crowd at the Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions manufacturing facility here, just outside Minneapolis.

Citing the European debt crisis and high gasoline prices, Obama added that formidable obstacles “cast a shadow” over the U.S. economy.

“We have lot work to do to get where we need to be,” Obama said. “All these factors make it all the more challenging not just to recover but to lay the foundation for an economy built to last over the long term. But that’s our job.”

He forgot the part about "I will not rest" until the economy is back on solid ground. And the part about the "laser-like focus."
But no worries. What his supporters haven't figured out is that under Obama and Democrats in charge of one house, this is about as good as it gets.

He forgot the part about "I will not rest" until the economy is back on solid ground. And the part about the "laser-like focus."
But no worries. What his supporters haven't figured out is that under Obama and Democrats in charge of one house, this is about as good as it gets.

Let's be real the Republicans aren't much better

Gloom is the new Normal.

Waiting for Obama to fix things is like waiting for Bush to reject war for oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back