'Milking' a mans cock - is this for real?

Wow, a thread from 2002 that's still alive - amazing. And Mr. G, Tumblr is a really odd place - who posts that stuff?!!

Very much a fan of milking, yes it is real, yes it can be intense, damn it to hell, my wife is amazingly inconsistent in her ability to do it - sometimes she hits a home run, other times it's like she's never done it before - no idea what's up with that.

The Njoy Phun Plug puts a VERY intense amount of pressure on the P-spot and is a real challenge to wear while out and about - will definitely have you just about ready to scream for help by the time you get some time alone to rectify (little pun there) the problem and get some relief.

Very interesting thread, thanks for bumping it. :)
 
I want to do this. And I know my man would love it. But I get a bit shy about jumping right in. And I'm not sure where to go and what to do when I get there....
 
I will show you, taking it slow and relaxed. After you watch me, you can try. i will hold your hand baby. :heart:
 
For those of you that have not tried it before....You will want to warn your old fella if you are doing it to him...

The orgasm is very different and the feelings I personally get are VERY strange (Not bad...Just different)

This is the one I have...
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

It works well for me.

Guys, if you are doing to yourself don't expect to hit it first time...It takes a little searching to find the right spot. Imagine trying to touch the base of your cock from the inside... Also I find putting one leg up on an arm of the chair or in the bath makes it easier.

Also... I don't know if this is the same for all men...But the cum has a much different smell and its much thicker, no squirting for me when I do it... And the orgasm is less intense but it lasts longer and is more....erm...rounded?
 
Yes the flowing slowly is from direct prostate stimulation. In my case if my prostate is being stimulated I can start to leak some cum after only a few minutes. I may continue to leak off and on until I have a prostate orgasm. For me it is similar to a regular orgasm, just no squirting ejaculation. It comes from inside of me more and when I cum it leaks out in a continuous flow. My dick will usually throb too when I am cumming that way and it is very satisfying.

The good news is that since my dick is not sensitive from stimulation, I can still cum that way too (ejaculate) and that means I can fuck my gf right after a prostate orgasm.

ES
 
Many guys would freak. Lotsa posts re: "I ain't no queer."

MY response to that is that if your partner has no penis but does have breasts what the two of you do is NOT homosexuality. Dumb idea that stimulating ONE part of ANY guy's bod will mysteriously "make" him gay!

If he's one of them. Fine. His loss.

For couples who are secure in themselves and into making each other feel good then it is something I recommend. It is a somewhat weird feeling when it first happens but once that prostate gets excited it is hard to feel anything other than WOW!!

It produces a feeling that most guys have the last 15 seconds or so right before they cum - and that's a GOOD thing. If his partner can stretch THAT feeling out for 10 - 15 or 30 minutes HE is gonna have one memorable orgasm when that does happen.

Psychologically there is also a bit of weirdness for most guys because he is the one being penetrated and the even minor (finger or dildo) intrusion will provide the experience that usually ONLY she experiences during sex. Like I said it is NOT a GAY experience if you're with your wife or girlfriend. It just gives a different perspective to what usually happens and that, in itself, can be hugely exciting on a mental level - let alone the feelings being produced by that finger!

You make a very good point, Mr. G. I've never understood the rationality that many straight men have regarding anal intercourse, that being it's acceptable to penetrate a woman anally but men shouldn't be allowed to enjoy the same sensation (an even better sensation beings we have a prostate).

Concerning anal penetration being a "GAY experience", it is just another physical sensation/pleasure. Even if it 2 guys butt fucking each other it doesn't matter...they're just 2 males excting each other prostate. (Which, by the way, I've done many times.) As a matter of fact, I've never known a woman who didn't like to watch 2 guys together...just a thought for you homophobic males.

So, enjoy the pleasure and sensations. Don't limit yourselves.
 
After My "" Try This" Thread

THIS IS MY NEXT FAV AND MOST INFORMATIVE. I LIKE TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER.

So many partners want to RETURN THE FAVOR (G-GASMS) and this is the closest women can come to duplicating what we can do for them.
 
You make a very good point, Mr. G. I've never understood the rationality that many straight men have regarding anal intercourse, that being it's acceptable to penetrate a woman anally but men shouldn't be allowed to enjoy the same sensation (an even better sensation beings we have a prostate).

Concerning anal penetration being a "GAY experience", it is just another physical sensation/pleasure. Even if it 2 guys butt fucking each other it doesn't matter...they're just 2 males excting each other prostate. (Which, by the way, I've done many times.) As a matter of fact, I've never known a woman who didn't like to watch 2 guys together...just a thought for you homophobic males.

So, enjoy the pleasure and sensations. Don't limit yourselves.

I agree with your well made point.
 
It is often even more hypocritical than that. Often the "top" in a m2m encounter doesn't consider himself gay because he isn't being fucked. ( In prison, for one example, this is often so.) A significant portion of males consider this aggressive m2m sex as "being on the downlow" (which recently has morphed to mean (secret) but originally meant (not gay).

I am mostly heterosexual, but pity any man who denies himself the overwhelming expereince of prostate orgasms.
Like Gore Vidal, I think "homosexual" is a verb, not a noun.
 
FYI a man does not have to ejaculate fluid to cum. There are many ways to cum. A few weeks ago i came strong, but didn't want to quit yet. I wanted to eat her some more. I manage to exercise the control I have been practicing for 40 years and came strong (no ejaculate), then finished her twice more, eventually I went back and cummed with her again, this time releasing what had been held back. Both were good, strong orgasms, but very different.

Anyone who is interested can learn to control his orgasms. Some of this can be learned by researching tantric sex. The rest is muscle and mind control. If one can learn to postpone orgasm almost indefinitely, one can have "out of body" orgasms. and orgasms that last for minutes rather than seconds.
 
FYI a man does not have to ejaculate fluid to cum. There are many ways to cum. A few weeks ago i came strong, but didn't want to quit yet. I wanted to eat her some more. I manage to exercise the control I have been practicing for 40 years and came strong (no ejaculate), then finished her twice more, eventually I went back and cummed with her again, this time releasing what had been held back. Both were good, strong orgasms, but very different.

Anyone who is interested can learn to control his orgasms. Some of this can be learned by researching tantric sex. The rest is muscle and mind control. If one can learn to postpone orgasm almost indefinitely, one can have "out of body" orgasms. and orgasms that last for minutes rather than seconds.

I actually agree with this above and I am aware of and have been introduced to tantra techniques.

But this thread is more about milking a man's cock if I read the original post correctly. Milking a man's cock is a bit misleading because if you read the story link in the original post and know much about cock milking it is really about milking the prostate vs the cock. If done correctly, the man really has no control, the fluid will come out in a steady flow from his dick. Sometimes this involves and orgasm for the man, but sometimes it does not.

The skill and technique involved is in finding the prostate and massaging it or milking it correctly. In my case it would be a woman doing it to me. The major turn on for me is the fact she can "milk" my cock or prostate without my permission. (If am tied up for example.) If she wants me to have an orgasm during it, up to her. I am at her mercy.

ES
 
I think I need help.

My girlfriend, God bless her, but she is completely clueless about sex. That's not bad, since I'm somewhat knowledgeable (I think I have this forum to thank mostly) and we are learning more. But when it comes to something I am not familiar with, we are totally lost.

And this prostate thing, I am lost on. If I can't find it in myself, it is hard to instruct her how to find it (because she is totally clueless about sex :)) I have no difficulties inserting a finger into my ass, while laying on my back. Just like I've heard, it feels different but good. But I cannot find this prostate. My fingers are longer than hers, so if I can't reach it, she won't either.

Ok, assuming I'm laying on my back, legs tucked up. Should I be pressing against the walls of the rectum to access this gland? If so, upwards (towards the ceiling) or downwards? Is it only an inch or two inside, or 3-4+ inches? I'm in the mood to experiment so I'm going to go hunting tonight. :p
Sometimes a finger is not long enough to reach. It depends upon the size of the prostate and the length of the finger (there also can be too much body in the way). If you have an SO have them do it. Your prostate rides around your penis way back at its base. Those skilled at manipulating it can do it from outside their bodies. Either just above your taint, or just above your cock, you can feel it from the outside. When I am near orgasm from masturbating I alter my pattern so my fingers are pointing INWARD toward my body where they strike my prostate. That sets off a prostate orgasm. Then while I cum, I can switch back and forth from the head of my penis to the base and experience both types of orgasm in the same session. When I was younger, I could keep this orgasming going on for ten minute or more.

The gist of this as far as anal is concerned, is that the finger(s) you insert need to be pointed toward the penis, then curved a bit.
 
I have experienced this (Gspot) as well, many times, but our favorite (and easiest) way to do it is lying face to face kissing, or with her on her back, my middle finger inserted and curved back toward my palm. (as in one hand clapping. With the heel of my hand on her clit and the tip of my finger on her spot, I wiggle the finger and pull up, opening and closing my hand at the same time. In this position I can stimulate her nipples, kiss her neck, nibble below her ear and many of those other things she loves. Now we have grown so I can stimulate the spot with her on her back at the edge of the bed , using my mouth on he clit and my finger on her spot, she often gushes in my face and that is a treat like no other. For more detailed instructions see my article in How To (Literotica) https://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-locate-your-lovers-g-spot
 
FYI a man does not have to ejaculate fluid to cum. There are many ways to cum. A few weeks ago i came strong, but didn't want to quit yet. I wanted to eat her some more. I manage to exercise the control I have been practicing for 40 years and came strong (no ejaculate), then finished her twice more, eventually I went back and cummed with her again, this time releasing what had been held back. Both were good, strong orgasms, but very different.

Anyone who is interested can learn to control his orgasms. Some of this can be learned by researching tantric sex. The rest is muscle and mind control. If one can learn to postpone orgasm almost indefinitely, one can have "out of body" orgasms. and orgasms that last for minutes rather than seconds.

I agree with your concept but your wording is incorrect. I think the word cum or cumming is the act of ejaculating . Most men have not been able to seperate orgasm from ejaculation. But like you alluded to they are two different things. They just go hand in hand with most men. Tantra will teach a person the difference and how to control ejaculation so that a fella won't go into a refractory period and be able to orgasm again and again. Ejaculation is the point at which a man needs that little rest period, orgasm is not. Woman have separated orgasm and ejaculation for the most part but i am super excited to find out that so many women are putting ejaculation back together with their orgasms.
 
tumblr_n4h8j6B1SQ1r539hzo1_500.png






:D
 
Back
Top