Seducing the Teacher (closed)

Slowly Erica rose to her feet, but rather than switching off the tv, she walked over to her teacher.

- "It will be some time before Yasmin gets back... so we have all chance to do what we want."

She said with a grin and placed herself upon his lap. Her blouse still fully open, her breasts fully accessible, she couldn't imagine her teacher still being able to resist her. Slowly she leaned closer to him, pressing her breasts against his shirt and her lips against his.
 
Mr. Kléaden watched, nearly with shock in his eyes, how she walked over to him. He had no chance to do anything to stop her as he seemed frozen in place. His mind and body both had different ideas about what to do, but his mind clearly wasn't objecting as strongly as it had done at the university.

The moment Erica's soft body sat down on his lap, he knew the battle was lost. The situation was completely out of his hands and he had the feeling Erica knew that very well. He just hoped Yasmin wouldn't walk in on him fucking her friend, although he had never realized the two of them were friends.

He didn't kiss back when Erica kissed him, but he sure as hell didn't stop her either. He loved the way she pressed her breasts against his body and his cock only seemed to get harder and harder. "Oh God, you are one hot slut." He wasn't sure if he would settle for just a blowjob from her.
 
Erica grinned at his words in combination with the fact he did nothing to try to stop her. She could feel the hardness of his flesh through his pants and she decided not too stall for too long. She had a surprise planned for him, he would not forget.

- "I am so wet and ready for you, but first get you out of your clothes."

She said with a grin and brought her hands to his shirt to help him out of it. He was not the first of her teachers she got to see in this condition, but she was not at all disappointed. Several of her teachers had a beer tummy or other flaws, but this teacher seemed to work out at times. With her hand she softly stroked along his muscles, but soon she went after the muscle she was truly after. It was just a shame he had refused her earlier.
 
He shivered as Erica ran her fingers along his muscles. He liked to stay in shape and often spend some time running or swimming early in the morning or after classes. It was a good way to empty his mind of sexual thoughts about his students.

It didn't take the girl very long to remove his pants as well and his cock clearly was happy with the freedom. With her earlier comment he was very eager to explore her body as well and his fingers went under his skirt. Now he was the one to discover she wasn't wearing any panties and with the realization that she had been completely without underwear in his class, a drop of precum already escaped his hardness. O... how he would love to feel her body pleasing his cock, just like she had done so often in his thoughts.
 
Erica gasped as his finger went through her pussy and her lips seemed to do their best to suck his finger in. She had some plans for how this would continue, and she very much wanted to have something better inside her pussy than just his finger. But not now and not here.

She smirked when she noticed the drop of his seed. She watched it for a moment and then gently lowered herself between his legs. She looked up at him, an arousing, cum hungry look in her eyes and then she licked his shaft. Soon her tongue found the drop that had escaped him and licked it up.

- "Let's go upstairs..."
 
It was arousing to be naked with his hot student while she was still mostly dressed. Her shirt hung loosely over her shoulders and of course she lacked underwear, but the way she had him undressed without removing any of her own clothes showed her lust.

He shivered when her tongue teased and tasted his cock. He had no doubts that she had teased many cocks in her short life but that did not diminish how much he wanted her. How he had dreamed about his student sucking his cock and now it soon would be reality.

Still he hesitated a little when Erica suggested they went upstairs. There would be no going back after that point. Not that there was much chance of that in their current state.
 
Erica smirked and then wrapped her hand around her teacher's cock. Without much objection on his part she used his 'weapon' to guide him through his own house, and up the stairs. As they walked, she made very much sure to stroke his cock as she wanted him to the maximum of his arousal.

She had a pretty good idea which door would lead to the master bedroom, but she didn't bring him to that door. Instead she brought him to the room of Yasmin... the room where the girl was still restrained on her own bed, completely naked.

- "Surprise"

Erica said with an evil smirk, although it was hard to tell to who she was speaking. Even with the panties in her mouth, it was easy to see the shock on Yasmin's face. Her teacher too gasped at the sight, but with Erica's hand on his cock it was easy to control him.

- "I want you to fuck me, hard, and fill me with your seed. But before you get my pussy... I want you to fuck that slutty daughter of yours. Do you see how naked she is. How wet she is for you...?"
 
Her hand and fingers stroking and teasing his cock, had him extremely aroused and all his mind could focus on was fucking this hot slut. When she guided him past the master bedroom, he wanted to stop her, but before he had enough control of his mind to think straight, Erica opened the door to Yasmin's bedroom. It was an arousing idea to fuck her friend in his daughter's room.

He gasped when he realized Yasmin was in the room. Restrained with some belts to her own bed and completely naked. There was something in her mouth and it took him a moment to realize it was her own underwear. Erica kept stroking his cock and the sight of his naked daughter didn't bring him back to his senses. It only aroused him further. Erica was right... Yasmin seemed very wet and her lips very swollen. He didn't care that she was fighting the restraints or tried to talk, his cock wanted to feel a tight young pussy. He walked over to the bed...


Yasmin had been in the room for quite a long time. She couldn't believe Erica had aroused her like that and then just had left the room. At first she had thought the girl would soon return with something nice. Ice cubes perhaps or maybe a banana or what ever the naughty girl would think of. As more time went by she became more nervous, knowing her father could be back any moment. And yet, her pussy was very much craving the promised orgasm.

When she heard sounds on the hallway she hoped it would be Erica, but she stayed quiet as it could be her father instead. She didn't know what would happen if he found her like this. When the door opened and Erica walked in, Yasmin felt relieved for a moment... but when she noticed her naked aroused father, she felt very scared.

She tried to escape the restraints, she tried to yell and scream but nearly choked on her own thong. She saw how Erica let go of her father's cock and how he walked over to her. His cock hard and dripping with seed already.
 
Erica watched with a grin how her teacher walked over to his own daughter with his cock raised as a weapon. It was hard to imagine that the same man that had refused her pleasures earlier was now going to fuck his daughter for her. But he had refused her... and no one did that and got away with that.

While he walked over to Yasmin, and Yasmin still very much tried to free herself, Erica reached for her purse. Quickly she retrieved her phone, just in time to record how her teacher entered his daughter. Erica might not have the most skills with the camera of her phone, but it was easy enough to make sure that it was completely clear what the two of them were doing and who they were. Leverage was never a bad thing, especially not with what Erica had in mind for the two of them.

Well, actually it was mostly to punish her teacher... Yasmin was just bonus.
 
Yasmin moaned against the wet thong in her mouth as she felt her father enter her. No matter how much she hated the idea, Erica had done a perfect job at turning her body on so that it was very hot for the stimulation of the hard cock inside her. Still... it was such a sick and twisted idea that her own father was fucking her.

She looked at her father for some time, but lust seemed to have completely taken him over, so she turned her head towards Erica. To her shock she saw the girl holding her phone and it was not impossible to figure out what her classmate was doing. She didn't know the why just yet, but she had the feeling she soon would find out what the reason was that Erica recorded this.


Mr. Kléaden loved the feeling of his daughter's hot pussy around his cock. The shock was clearly visible on her face, but that didn't change the way her body felt and how aroused he was. He thrust his cock over and over into his daughter, oblivious to the fact that Erica was recording it all.
 
Erica watched and recorded them for some time, until she had enough leverage to make both their lives very problematic. She was even smart enough to send the movie to her online storage box so that even if they managed to get her phone, they wouldn't be able to delete the evidence.

Then she slowly walked over to them and placed her hand on her teacher's shoulder.

- "You seem to be having fun."

Softly she kissed his neck and nipped at his earlobe. Then she brought her hand to Yasmin's breast and gave a cruel twist at the girl's nipple.

- "If you two don't want to have your wife and the school find out about this... I suggest you both do what I want. No complaining, because I can make your lives hell with the recording I have. So... agreed?"
 
Who could have thought that he would be fucking his own daughter this day. He had always loved the way she looked in her school uniform, with those big breasts that made it impossible to completely button her shirt, but she was his daughter so he had given her less thought than some of her other classmates. But now he had his cock inside her pussy, it was the best feeling ever. She clearly was not a virgin, but still nice and tight and wetter than his wife had ever been. She might hate the fact of being fucked by her father, but her body seemed to enjoy it.

When Erica placed her hand on his shoulder, he stopped thrusting. He had almost forgotten she was still here and had caused all of this. When she spoke however, the reality quickly dawned onto him. She was very right... if his wife and the school heard of this he was completely fucked. And to contain the scandal, the school would most likely expel Yasmin as well.

Slowly Mr. Kléaden nodded in defeat. "What do you want?"
 
Erica smiled and finally took her clothing completely off. It was easy to tell how extremely hard her nipples were and how soaking wet her pussy had become. She was happy the teacher didn't try to find a way out of this and that surely deserved some reward.

- "You are going to pull your cock out of this slut and instead you get to fuck me. I want you to show me what a strong, muscular man you are, so you are going to fuck me hard until you shoot your seed into me."

She told him, as she was craving a good fuck.
 
Immediately Mr. Kléaden grinned again. Fucking his student was something he would have done at this point without any pressure or force. Still his body was a little reluctant to pull his hard cock from his daughter, as it felt very nice to be inside her.

When he slowly pulled his cock from Yasmin, Erica was already ready to accept it and if she wanted it hard, she would get it hard. Her pussy was soaking wet so he had no trouble to enter her and he started to thrust into her while she was laying next to Yasmin. If he was not mistaken, Yasmin even seemed a bit sad to be empty again.
 
With her legs spread she felt how her teacher entered her and she smirked. It had been a long day but now finally she was getting what she was craving. She wasn't completely sure if it was the fuck she was craving or having control over her teacher... and his daughter. Most likely the control aspect was turning her on a lot more than just the fuck.

She moaned as he fucked her hard. It was clear her teacher was enjoying fucking his hot student, but Erica exaggerated her sounds a bit for Yasmin's sake. She wanted the girl uncomfortable, hot and aroused. She brought her hands to the girl's breasts and teased them while the teacher had his fun.
 
Mr. Kléaden kept fucking his student in a rapid speed and it didn't take very long before his balls started to tingle and he felt his orgasm approach. For a moment he thought about pulling his cock out of her, not willing to impregnate her but he remembered that Erica had said she wanted him to shoot his seed inside of her. So most likely she was on the pill and of course he preferred his cock deep inside her when he came. A few more thrusts and he would give this little slut what she wanted.
 
As her teacher fucked her, Erica looked at the still restrained Yasmin and smirked.

- "I can see why you enjoyed his cock so much... He is quite big... mmmm..."

She loved to use her fingers to twist and pull on the girl's nipple and when her teacher shot his seed into her pussy, she pulled hard and long on the little rock. She hadn't reached an orgasm of her own, she hadn't expected so as most guys were unable to do so, but she was close. With a cruel grin she looked at Yasmin.

- "I am going to remove the thong from your mouth and then you will lick your daddy's seed from my pussy. If you refuse I will make sure that the little recording of you being fucked by your daddy will be seen by every horny geek in school and all the teachers. Your daddy will be fired and all the guys will lust after you and most likely do more than just watch. If you do a poor job I will let your daddy fuck that perfect round ass of yours and if you think I can't make him do that, you don't know me or your daddy. So you better eat me as if your life depends on it... perhaps I will allow you an orgasm afterwards."

She smirked, it felt good to be in control. She removed the piece of cloth from Yasmin's mouth and moved on top of the girl, lowering her pussy onto the girl's mouth.
 
The sounds of her dad fucking Erica were making Yasmin rather uncomfortable, but it was better than being fucked by him herself. Her body however seemed to miss him, something she couldn't fully understand, other than the fact she loved sex and cock. She blushed when she heard how her dad filled her classmate. Something a girl just didn't want to know about her dad.

As Erica spoke she started to feel sick. Licking her father's seed from Erica's pussy... it sounded like an disgusting idea. Earlier she might have been open to the idea of licking her classmate's pussy but that would have been her first lesbian experience and now with the added seed of her dad...

Erica didn't give her much time to think however, as the girl rather quickly removed the thong and then planted herself on Yasmin's face. A drop of her dad's seed already fell down onto her face just before Erica covered the girl's lips with her pussy. Erica's threat had been clear enough, and Yasmin had little reason to doubt the words after all that had happened. Her ass was still virgin and she very much wanted it to stay so.

Slowly she opened her mouth and carefully stuck out her tongue.
 
Erica grinned, happy that the girl wasn't going to test the threat. Erica wasn't joking about the things she could and would do, if the teacher and his daughter didn't play along but she hoped to have a lot of fun with them. It was not strange that Yasmin was rather reluctant, but already it was a victory on Erica's part.

- "I love a nice female tongue licking me... it is so much better than a rough male tongue. Show me how much you love to lick me, how hungry you are for me. Unless you want your daddy to fill your ass with his second load."

She said with a grin and wiggled on top of the still restrained girl's face, knowing what a mess she was making of Yasmin. Then she looked at her teacher.

- "You will make sure I pass your class without any problems and you will do anything else I tell you to. You are not to fuck this slut unless I tell you to, if you do I will have you fucked in more ways than one... Your wife... Your job... Your life. On the bright side... if you make me happy I might give you this slut's ass. I think you would like that."

She loved the way her teacher seemed mesmerized by the sight of his daughter licking pussy.
 
Mr. Kléaden indeed very much loved the sight of the two school girls, especially with one of them being his own daughter. His cock immediately hardened when Erica spoke of him fucking Yasmin's ass. He had often watched her round ass and felt jealous of any guy who got to fuck that perfection. His wife had no interest at all in accepting a cock up her ass, and did come anywhere near Yasmin's perfection.

It was very clear he was thinking about fucking his own daughter, as his cock kept hardening just as if he hadn't filled Erica's pussy only moments ago. He could only nod in reaction to Erica's words of her passing his class and doing what she wished.


Yasmin could feel her face become a mess under Erica's pussy as she did her best to keep licking and cleaning. She felt sick with each taste of her dad's seed she got and really didn't want him fucking her ass, so she did her best to keep Erica happy with her tongue.
 
Back
Top