Notsogentleman's VIP Table

Now this is a place I could get used to!

Having read stories here for several months, I'd like to jump into the forum. Tonight, drinks are on me. Slip in and say hello. I'd love to get to know all of you.

Don't mind the red velvet rope. It is strictly for show.

Drinks, You say?!

I'll have a 'Screaming Orgasm', please! ;)

Nice to meet You, and welcome to the PG! *S*

Welcome to Lit. :)

and watch out for this hooch. :D

Welcome to Lit fellow Mighigander. Is it too late to get a drink?

It would be, but lucky for you I just wandered out of bed in my best Hugh Hefner style robe and fluffy bunny slippers. Nightcap?

Well I feel a bit underdressed, but yes, I would very much like a nightcap. Thank you.

lmao......are you Texas Baptist......lmao...even they dance after they get away from the Reverend....

If you are just shy well we will solve that......:):):):)

There is something about the female form that works better for dancing on tables. My moves work better in the darkness.

Well I feel a bit underdressed, but yes, I would very much like a nightcap. Thank you.

Make yourself comfortable. If one was inclined to wearing complicated get-ups with all sorts of straps and buckles, there's always the basement. Here, pajamas are just fine. And pigtails are always in fashion.

*fills an old fashioned glass from a cut lead crystal decanter*

Make yourself comfortable. If one was inclined to wearing complicated get-ups with all sorts of straps and buckles, there's always the basement. Here, pajamas are just fine. And pigtails are always in fashion.

*fills an old fashioned glass from a cut lead crystal decanter*

Well, I am wearing my pjs, now. :eek: However my hair is in a ponytail at the moment.

Thank you for the drink. ;)

Back