Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool!

my yahoo is liftman0101 send me a hello if you want im always looking for new friends
 
New Zealand here, YIM: gooeystuff12 - Females only, though.
 
rachelrachel_19 for a good roleplay
Sent PM, up early if any other ladies would like to have some fun chatting? Great sense of humor and very open~minded... Older for younger or older for older.:D
 
Last edited:
Address is in my profile - would love some new female chat buddies.... not really into roleplay but love to talk about real life experiences & fantasies, especially on the voyeuristic/exhibitionist theme.... have been known to swap pics and cam too with the right person.
 
I always enjoy talking with new men on Yahoo. I also enjoy sharing photos with those I find interesting.
 
I'm an experienced gentleman who loves to play and please with ladies, whether they are alone of with their man.

I prefer voice, but am patient enough to wait for those of you who want to get to know each other just chatting first.

I've been known to show off on occasion. Let me know if you are into that.

:)

I'm txkilroy on YIM. Not an email address. Just my handle.
 
"tim.bengal" on YM, 40M looking for intelligent (can't stress that enough) and hot chat with a creative F.
 
If anyones interested I'm "NocturnalGeniusNY" on Yahoo, I have Kik too if thats better (PM me for that name plz).

31 m ... will talk with anyone about anything really ... hope to talk to you soon.
 
Chat

Hi - I enjoy making chat friends for mild to wild chat. My yahoo name is the same as in here. As my name indicates I'm in IL - in the Chicago area, but as it is chat you can be almost anywhere in the US or world for that matter.
 
40 m nc luv the ladies and will talk to guys if you have pics to share..love wife chat and anything kinky but no young stuff. can cam and have skype too. kinkyone146 is my name on yahoo
 
On yahoo now if anyone is in the mood to chat :)
It can be tame chat or all out naughty lol
Hope to chat :) davesmith834
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top