whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'd also love is for like ten guys to cum into my high fetish heels, and than force me to wear them; With two girls gently putting them on my stocking-covered feet, serving me like a cum princess... So my stockinged feet get all wet and sticky, and I feel the warm cum squish with every step I make... Than go out, without anyone knowing, and being leashed by a mistress... I'd be forced to walk sexy, and to fuck any man she tells me to fuck; I'd get all kind of degrading tasks, like sucking a random guy in the bathroom, than comming back and kissing the cum into her mouth on the dance floor...

Also, I wouldn't be allowed to leave the house without cum-filled heels and pussy... Mmm...

And I think I might know one cum-loving slut ready to take on that challenge :rose:

What I'd also love is for like ten guys to cum into my high fetish heels, and than force me to wear them; With two girls gently putting them on my stocking-covered feet, serving me like a cum princess... So my stockinged feet get all wet and sticky, and I feel the warm cum squish with every step I make... Than go out, without anyone knowing, and being leashed by a mistress... I'd be forced to walk sexy, and to fuck any man she tells me to fuck; I'd get all kind of degrading tasks, like sucking a random guy in the bathroom, than comming back and kissing the cum into her mouth on the dance floor...

Also, I wouldn't be allowed to leave the house without cum-filled heels and pussy... Mmm...
I would be one of the willing guys when you would need more cum

my fantasy at the moment

My fantasy at the moment would be me and two chics, Light bondage with silk tie restraints, blind folds, feathers, lots of massage oils, lubricants and of course some light play with my cat o' nine tails, and of course lots of foot play;)

In other words you want to make her gag, and bit yur cock off ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
fantasy right now

I would love to be in secluded location w/ two or three very large and muscular. just waiting for them to all start slowly walking towards me and as they are walking they are taking off their clothes. I want each man to touch, lick and suck all over me. I want to be used all night long!!! I want them to take turns giving me dp ,while I suck off the other one. I just want an all out fest, with me being the center of all attention!!! ;P

I would love to be in secluded location w/ two or three very large and muscular. just waiting for them to all start slowly walking towards me and as they are walking they are taking off their clothes. I want each man to touch, lick and suck all over me. I want to be used all night long!!! I want them to take turns giving me dp ,while I suck off the other one. I just want an all out fest, with me being the center of all attention!!! ;P

so you want all the cock and cum you can possibly hold?;):devil:

Cookies n cream

I just received a tin of Christmas cookies in my office
. I want one of the girls in the office to walk in my office, shut door, take all the cookies out and place on my desk. Then she slowly takes off clothes, gets up in desk, then sits on them......

It would be so nice to have 2 gorgeous women one with a strapon pounding my and the other one straddling my face and squirting her sweet juices all over my face.

Current fantasy

Two women tease me like crazy until I'm begging to cum, but they just shove there used panties in my mouth to silence me. They take turns riding my face and cock until they have both cum many times. Then and only then do I have permission to cum. Then it's a lot of post orgasm torture, making me squirm and beg.

Last edited:
Helping a friend of mine with her daily O before her douchebag husband gets home

favorite fantasy right now would be to introduce someone to some light bdsm with my cat o nine:devil::heart:

My favorite fantasy right now has got to be forced nudity...public, groups, anywhere a lot of people can see me. I'd love to be invited to a party and be met in the driveway, forced to strip and lock all my clothing in the truck...then be treated like a piece of meat for the rest of the evening. Forced to stay erect, teased mercilessly, not allowed to cum until the evening is over...and then I am tied up and forced to cum in front of the entire group...and then teased while I'm super-sensitive and made to cum again before I'm released....

Not as though I've thought this out or anything lol...:devil:

Anyone else enjoy something like this? I'd love to hear some stories...

Femdom. Being totally submissive to my wife. Having her use a chastity cage on me not letting me cum for days or weeks, but always making sure I satisfy her. Having to do things in public (not where others would see). Having to wear things under clothes that others do not know about like butt plug, and panties.

My fantasy right now is to be tied to a bed dressed in a pink lace bra, match panties and garter with stockings on as well. Two women with strap ons are fucking my virgin ass and making me suck on it as well. They tease me like crazy until I'm begging to cum, but they just shove there used panties in my mouth to silence me. They take turns riding my face and cock until they have both cum many times. Then and only then do I have permission to cum. Then it's a lot of post orgasm torture, making me squirm and beg.

Oh just like a normal day in my household then ;)

My wife, on her knees, wearing a collar and looking up at me with those brown eyes of hers...:D

i want another couple in bed with us. i just want to feel someone next to us. i wouldn't mind a little touching or kissing with the other couple.

i want another couple in bed with us. i just want to feel someone next to us. i wouldn't mind a little touching or kissing with the other couple.
I've done that. It was a compromise for my friend. Her boyfriend wanted to invite me in for a threesome, but she doesn't like to share, so they each invited their best friend over to help out for one night only. I get the feeling inebriation was another one of her conditions. The idea/lead-up was extremely hot... until my drunk friend started singing about how good her boyfriend was making her feel. I couldn't stop laughing for the life of me. My partner was not amused. I think he had sex with me just to shut me up.

A relaxing night consists of a homey dinner which we make together; a comfy couch sipping a bottle of red wine and each other's company... Just a night of normalcy and no worry ingof work for the first time in 2 weeks....

My fantasy is to be married. Married to a sexy guy that loves me for me, and treats me like the princess that I am, and we spend the rest of our lives together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back