Help with a MMMMF story.

CompletelyAverage

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Posts
146
Need help with a MMMMF story.

A little backstory...

I had been doing stand up at this bar for a couple months when a new girl started working there as a bartender. My friends and I had all had a few drinks when someone asked "What do you think of the new bartender?". The comments ranged from "Nice tits" to "I bet she gives great head". By the end, we all unanimously agreed that, given the chance, we would fuck her. I kept doing stand up there every Thursday and eventually me and the girl got to know each other really well. A couple of months later, we were dating. Every once in awhile, I flash back to that conversation and get aroused that all my friends wanted to fuck her.

So for the story, I want it to start out pretty much like that. Guy and his friends have conversation about the girl, guy starts dating girl, then slowly the guy starts fantasizing about his friends gangbanging her. I know there are a lot of stories like this on Lit so I was trying to add a twist to make it a little more unique. I was hoping to hear from you guys and I'd love to hear any ideas on how I can make this story different.
 
Last edited:
What if they hook up after drinkijg late after hours at the club and during some dirty talk, she tells him gangbang fantasies turn her on. He tells his friends about it and they all agree they'd enjoy it and have a good laugh. After their hookup, they keep interacting at the club and he realizes he likes her and they date. He's always watching her for signs she might be up for it, then arranges with his friends to stay late one night after closing...
 
What if they hook up after drinkijg late after hours at the club and during some dirty talk, she tells him gangbang fantasies turn her on. He tells his friends about it and they all agree they'd enjoy it and have a good laugh. After their hookup, they keep interacting at the club and he realizes he likes her and they date. He's always watching her for signs she might be up for it, then arranges with his friends to stay late one night after closing...

Oooh, I like the idea of it taking place at the bar after hours. Much sexier than what I had planned.
 
What springs to my mind is that he schemes to get her where the group can bang her only to find out that all the others--without him--had already banged her that first night.
 
What springs to my mind is that he schemes to get her where the group can bang her only to find out that all the others--without him--had already banged her that first night.

This might put an interesting spin on it. That would mean she'd been playing him the whole time, making him think it would be the first time they were going to have her. Does this make him jealous/angry or does it have another effect on him? I guess that depends on how you'd like your story to go.
 
What springs to my mind is that he schemes to get her where the group can bang her only to find out that all the others--without him--had already banged her that first night.

Nice. I like the idea of a dark secret between the girl and all his friends. The protag could mention it being the one year anniversary of when he and the girl met and her mind immediately flashes to what else happened that night.
 
Last edited:
This actually 9does sound quite interesting...
And she should def been fucking those friends of his... more than once... maybe even when they were dating togther... what about him dropping her of at her place and wanting to come in but she doesnt invite heim and later on he learns that the reason for that was that all his friends were there to gangbang the shit out of her that night once he had dropped her off...?
 
gangfucking

I think she has to be either completely naive or completely in charge, in which case he is the naive one. Maybe she gives him the video of her fucking all the other guys. Or maybe she makes him watch her being gangfucked but he can't touch.
 
Yep, I think it works best with him being the one having his nose rubbed in his assumptions.
 
More details. Why is she open to it?

It could be one of several reasons, including she's a nympho, she understands this as being in control, or there's a backstory revenge motive in there. It just wouldn't work well if she's a submissive pushover.
 
Why not just keeping it easy...
She is 19, or young emough for stkll having an sex appetite of the uoung ;-)
She has a killer body, she knows it and is dar from home and loves trying out new sexual thkngs..
He would just be like a tool for her to increase her experiences...
He is the whimp in love with her, and she uses it to her advantage...
She finds the other guys bkdies better sjaped and sexier, but she relishes on cheating on him with his friends... but to him she could sell it that she is so turned on by having hkm watch her fuck others..z. that it is a mind thing... somethjng ahe is not sharimg nor has everr experienced with anyone else...

Something lkke that.. now tell me if a guy wouldnt do whatever his super hot gf asked aftr she told him something like that?
;-)
 
Why does she do it?

I agree. She's young and new in town. The guys are hot, it's late, who's going to find out or tell her not to do it? She can regret it in the morning, but tonight she's going to try everything.
 
Back
Top