Shy

I've never done this of my own volition. Its always someone else's idea... This time its for me.
I remember my own nervousness when I posted my first photos. You look great! I hope that the positive reception that you have received has helped to make it worthwhile for you. :)
.
 
The begging response reflects the extent to which nudity has become a marketable commodity in America, and how effective the reluctant strip tease is at gathering a string of drooling males.

Don't mind me. Carry on.

I agree. Its interesting to see.
 
I don't normally comment on threads like this - they are what they are - but you are not only beautiful but know how to use a camera. The composition of straight lines from the stomach, the firm, gentle curves, and the subdued lighting accentuated by the black and white is beautiful, and somehow very French - you aren't Quebecois by any chance?

Thank you for such a lovely shot.

Thank you for your comment. I wanted to share this particular photo because I like the aesthetic.
 
Do it for you, I'm in for the ride, enjoy.

I've never done this of my own volition. Its always someone else's idea... This time its for me.
Glad your in it for you, enjoy it much as I am. Lovely breasts, by the way.
 
I love the awesome simplicity of this pic. So natural but oh so sexy too. It just leaves you wanting.
 
Okay here's another. Its not quite as nice as the first, but I like it and it is for me after all!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140622_114100.jpg
    IMG_20140622_114100.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,401
Back
Top