80 Days Since the Last U.S. Military Combat Death

Obama sent over the Trans-ylvania National Guard who fooled the Wogs with the designer fashions they wear. They look like Zsa Zsa Gabor and talk like Barrry White.
 
awesome, as obama makes the world unstable, gives up Cold War II


Rob is rubbing in his panties
 
Now let's ask those 62% how many are willing to strap on a vest, pick up a weapon, and get on a plane headed that way.

Or force their kids/grandkids to do it.

Fuck that...war? Tax increas for EVERYONE...80% and watch that 62% figure plummet.
 
The only other scenario that might fit would be an invasion of the Iranian coastal plain . . .

:eek:

Iran is three times the size of Iraq and every bit as volatile. How can we possibly hope to occupy it effectively?!
 
For the first time in more than 10 years the I MEF (I Marine Expeditionary Force) at Camp Pendleton is involved in an enormous training operation of a full scale war scenario involving a simulated combat deployment of 50,000 plus ground troops, II MEF on the east coast, and Okinawa based III MEF, are working through other aspects of the training scenario and simulation. The training scenarios moving away from counterinsurgency and concentrating on "anti access area denial tactics" are raising a few eyebrows where Marines and other vets congregate, Russia and China scenarios are being conjured up. The last time a full MEF was deployed was in March of 2003 in the March to Baghdad.

The XVIII ABN CORPS and various SOCOM elements are also abuzz with some pretty gnarly and very specific training ops I was denied Deets to.

Imo...the US military is spinning up for ANOTHER middle east war....fabulous!!

Russia and China?! Not Iraq and Syria?!

Russia and China are actual challengers with gear/tactics that are going to put a hurt on us.

Iraq/Iran/Syria are like the 3rd grade retard who's 25 that we like to go pick on.

The only other scenario that might fit would be an invasion of the Iranian coastal plain if they did in fact attack an American warship in the Straits of Hormuz.

With as all over as things are there it could be any number of things...we only have a microscopic fraction of the information.

:eek:

Iran is three times the size of Iraq and every bit as volatile. How can we possibly hope to occupy it effectively?!


Easy, GOP contractors....it's the primary drive behind our never ending fiddle fucking with this stupid shit to our economic detriment. Watch....we start a war and the pubs go on a "SLASH TAXES!!" rampage from hell, ESP if they put an (R) in the WH in 2016? OH you can bet the farm we will be at war until (D) takes over....then the cycle of bullshit will grind on.
 
Many like to say how tired they are of war, but only 1% actually fight it and they volunteer to do so.

Yeah, well, civilians can still be tired of war. Wherever war rages, it's the civilians in the war zones who get the worst of it, and maybe we civilians in the peace zones don't like that. Plus, we have to pay for it all.
 
Last edited:
For the first time in more than 10 years the I MEF (I Marine Expeditionary Force) at Camp Pendleton is involved in an enormous training operation of a full scale war scenario involving a simulated combat deployment of 50,000 plus ground troops, II MEF on the east coast, and Okinawa based III MEF, are working through other aspects of the training scenario and simulation. The training scenarios moving away from counterinsurgency and concentrating on "anti access area denial tactics" are raising a few eyebrows where Marines and other vets congregate, Russia and China scenarios are being conjured up. The last time a full MEF was deployed was in March of 2003 in the March to Baghdad.

How would you know where vets "congregate"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzRYJGbtEjc
 
Actually you don't have to pay for it, you've pushed the payment off to generations yet unborn, as the national debt and American unfunded liabilities increase under every administration.:rolleyes:

You'd be taxed just as much without war.
This is true. The Republicans make sure of it.
 
Back
Top