My Wife Louise ... Soon to Turn 60!

I just hope you realize how sexy your wife is. Even her hair is beautiful. Those legs in heels are some of the prettiest I've ever seen...

Enjoy those sexy 60s, they are a blast and a half! Speaking from experience! And it looks like you two will have no problem bringing 60 in with a bang! Congrats!

So true... I went into post menopause nyphhmania. It happens. I could cum for 20 minutes, easily ... it was extraordinary. Then my soon to be ex, put his hands on me in anger and "lost his libido to a sugar baby (several)". I have been celibate for almost two years. I will never fuck my husband again.

Red Dress

Please, anymore pics of that gorgeous woman....

Here are some to hold you over. These black stilettos I ordered for her from Amazon have taken about a month to show up. I'm hoping they are out for delivery today. I will photograph the hell out of her in those, and some seamed black stockings.

These of her in the red dress are a few years old, if I recall. But it doesn't matter; she never changes!

Last edited:
Here are some to hold you over. These black stilettos I ordered for her from Amazon have taken about a month to show up. I'm hoping they are out for delivery today. I will photograph the hell out of her in those, and some seamed black stockings.

These of her in the red dress are a few years old, if I recall. But it doesn't matter; she never changes!

Beautiful. I love the up skirt shot.

My, my, what a sexy lady! Loving both the old and the new photos. Keep them coming! 🤤 definitely going to enjoy this thread 😍

Maybe its just the red dress, but wow her ass looks so inviting!

Gorgeous legs on a beautiful woman

Thanks!

Beautiful. I love the up skirt shot.

:)

My, my, what a sexy lady! Loving both the old and the new photos. Keep them coming! 🤤 definitely going to enjoy this thread 😍

Thank you.

Very nice....thank you

You're welcome.

Maybe its just the red dress, but wow her ass looks so inviting!

:)

Fully Fashioned Stockings & Stilettos

Well, the postman finally arrived with these Chinese-made stilettos, so it was time for a brief test fit. More to come in this and similar outfits, I'm certain. Side note: it sure is hard to get/keep the seams straight on those stockings!

Last edited:
More Stockings & Stilettos

At the risk of boring you (though I don't imagine the risk is very great), here are som more shots from last night's test shoot.

Last edited:
Amazing pics and I hope she knows how damn sexy she is. Those heels just lift that ass and make those calfs look so sexy...gorgeous lady...

Beautiful shapely stocking encased legs.

Thanks!

Her legs (and the rest of her) are anything but boring! Thanks again for sharing her.

You're welcome.

Wow so sexy and that butt with those sexy legs wow

I agree.

Amazing pics and I hope she knows how damn sexy she is. Those heels just lift that ass and make those calfs look so sexy...gorgeous lady...

Thanks very much.

Let me know if these pics are too revealing or not. I really do like the shape of my wife's legs and her ass.

Great pics of a beautiful woman. Thanks for sharing. Would love to see a bit more snatch if possible. Fantasise about the shape of the lips as you enjoy the pleasures they conceal.

Back