Protection (closed)

Moaning as your hot cum sprays across my face and my breasts, I lean back on the lounge and look up at you with a smile. I can’t believe how happy you make me and how adventurous we’ve grown in our time together.

“I love you, Alan Davidson.” I say, a happy sigh following my words.
 
"Not a doubt in my mind about that, sweetheart . . ." smiling at your as we both struggle to calm down after a wild time in a caban on a public beach on the island. Neither one of us appears to be in any hurry to get dressed, either . . . got to enjoy all these times we can before getting back to a house with a 5-year old running around.
 
It takes a while longer before I finally move to tie my dress back into place. I can see you righting your pants too and I can’t help but laugh softly at the mess that we’ve made of my face. By the time that you’ve untied the cabana, my face is licked clean and I’m lounging back on my seat.

“I think tonight we should treat Beth to a wild night.” I say with a grin as you sit back down into your spot. “I want you to bind me in our bed, my new toy in place, and I want you to go to the restaurant and seduce Beth. Once she’s back in our room, we’ll see if she wants to play.”
 
After helping you clean up all the cum droplets on your face and tits, we get ready to head back to the ship. Smiling at you as we walk out of the cabana, "You are such a slut . . . I was never like this before I met you." Jumping out of the way as you playfully swing at me.

"I have a feeling that Beth will be up for about anything we want to try with her. If that's how you want to start out, I'm all for it. When we get back to the ship, we can leave a note on her door to meet us in the upper deck lounge at 8:00; but I will be the only one to meet her . . . I think I can talk her into coming back to our ccabin without telling her what to expect when she gets there."
 
Swatting at you and then taking your arm, we leisurely stroll back towards the ship. “After a nap though. You wear me out, baby.” I say, kissing your cheek as I blame you for being tired even though we both know that it’s our baby that’s putting demands on my body.
 
"Sure, I might even need a bit of a nap myself . . ." Walking slowly back toeward the ship and up the entry toward the elevator. As we start to enter the elevator, Beth and her friends are just getting off and going for a short visit to the city themsleves.

You pull Beth aside and ahe agrees to meet us in the lounge about 8:30 tonight; we can tell by the smile on her face that she is looking forward to some time with us. And, not meeting until 8:30 gives us a few hours for a nap and dinner.
 
Excited about our evening, I have a smile on my face as we head back to the room after talking to Beth and I am quick to strip and shower again before I crawl into bed beside you. Sighing as I snuggle up against your side, I can’t help but tease your nipples as we lounge in bed, giggling at the looks that you keep giving me.

“I can’t help it, babe! You get me so horny!” I say with a happy grin on my face.
 
"Hey, you're the one that said she needed a nap." As we lie together, we both eventually drift off to sleep after a little more teasing back and forth. I wake up before you do and take a quick shower. Once out of the shower, I go thru our toy box and get things ready for tonight, making sure the plug, dildo, and rabbit are freshly washed available.

Once you wake up, we get dressed and head up to one of the ship restaurants for dinner . . and then a leisurely walk around the deck until it is time to go back to our cabin and get you ready for the night's activities with Beth.
 
At dinner, we both most definitely have grins on our faces. During the walk around the deck, the petting starts. I can feel your hand grazing against my breasts and I know that you’re thinking about tonight.

“Are you ready for this?” I ask as we make our way back to the cabin and I start to pull off my dress, standing naked in front of you and waiting for instructions on how you want me.
 
"I'm ready, are you?" Don't even have to wait for an answer since this was all your idea.

Once you are naked in front of me, it's all I can do to keep my dick in my pants. Turning off all the lights in the cabin and on the balcony; still enough light from the early evening coming in to get this part taken care of.

"Lie down, on your back, in the middle of the bed." Starting with the handcuff's, I restrain your wrists to the top of the bed. Picking up the buttplug and coating it with a generous gob of lube, I press it against your ass, just to get you ready. Smearing another generous glob of lube to your tight opening. I know once the plug is in, you'll be fine; it's the entry that is difficult. Leaning over I lick your pussy just to arouse you a bit; once your pussy juices start to drip down your thighs and into your ass crack, I pop the plug in past the first small knob.

Picking up the scarves, I tie one foot, then the other, to the bed frame, spreading you wide, leaving no doubt about the pinkness of your inner pussy. Moving back to the polug, I press it further into your ass . . . slowly but firmly, the entire plug is buried in your ass up to the base.

As a final step in your preparation for the night, I blindfold you, leaving you totally naked and exposed, but unable to see anything going on around you. Before leaving to meet Beth, I take the leather whip and lay it across your torso, the thin strands acaross your breasts. dildo and rabbit are strategically place between your thighs . . . pointing to your pussy.

Once last item . . . a remote controlled vibrator egg is inserted in your pussy; after a test of the control button in my pocket, I lean over and kiss you, my tongue probing your mouth.
 
Getting prepped for the evening is incredibly arousing. I’m also amazed at how gentle you are as you press the plug deep into my body. Moaning through the rest of the last steps, I squirm in my bonds, listening to you move around the room, pressing the button of the vibe in my pussy.

“Ohhhhh….” I moan hotly, trying to clench my thighs together and failing miserably as you lean down and kiss me with a passion embrace.

My tongue tangles with yours and I’m in heaven and even wetter as you pull away. “Love you, baby.” I murmur as I hear you leave the room, the cool air from the balcony caressing my naked body.

Beth is already waiting in the bar, a cute little black dress on and high heels as she takes a sip of a drink. Catching sight of you, she grins. “Where’s Michaela? Is she feeling well?”
 
"I think she is feeling just fine . . . a little tired from the day, but was hoping that you might join us in our cabin in a little while after you and I have a drink." Ordering a drink from the bartender, "How about a walk around the deck before we go down and see how she is doing.?"

Still a bit of a questioning look in her eyes, wondering what is really going on, Beth stands and we start the trip around the upper deck. Turning a corner that is out of sight of most people on the deck, I back Beth into a corner and lean in to kiss her. She looks at me, but soon gives in and the kiss becomes a bit more passionate. and my hand finds the curve of her back and pulls her closer to me . . .obviously no bra under the dress, and wearing a thong as muy hand slides down and feels bare ass under her black dress.
 
Beth whimpers as you squeeze her bare ass under the short skirt of her dress. Her arms loop around your neck and she returns your kiss with an equal passion. She moans as you smooth over her flesh, her back pressed against the hard metal of the deck. She spreads her legs for you as you press further against her, the hard press of your cock against her belly making her moan hotly.

“You feel so good.” She murmurs as the kiss ends and she’d left staring up into your eyes as your hands continue to massage her ass.
 
"I'm not in any hurry to get back to the cabin and see Michaela, are you." Earlier in the day, you said that I should leave you bound in teh cabin, seduce Beth, and bring her back to the cabin. Not totally comfortable with this, but at least I am going to get Beth dripping and ready for some fun once we get to our cabin . . . her nipples are already hard, she is grinding her pussy against me cock, and her kisses let me know that she is ready for whatever I want to give her . . .
 
Beth sighs as you tell her that you’re not in a hurry to get back to the cabin. She continued to grind her wet pussy against your, her nipples pressing against your chest as you allow her to use your body to heighten her pleasure.

“Only if you’re ready to fuck.” She murmurs, nipping at your chin before she kisses you passionately again. “Cause I can’t wait to feel that cock sawing in and out of my pussy again.”
 
"Where can we go . . . I know Michaela won't mind if we go to our cabin . . . she is willing to share, but we don't fuck someone else, unless the other is there to watch."

PUlling her close so that my solid erection is rubbing against her pussy thru her dress and thong.
 
“Ohhh…” Beth moans as you pull her even closer, rubbing your solid cock against her pussy through her dress and thong. “Your room then.”

She takes your hand and leads you towards the elevators, gasping as you press up tightly behind her as you wait for the elevator to arrive. She grinds her bottom back against you, moaning as your hands trace down her breasts to her hips.

“I don’t know if I can wait.” She whimpers as the doors swing open to the empty elevator.
 
As we enter the elevator . . . only 2 levels to go down to our cabin level . . . Beth backs up against me and continues grinding her ass against my cock. Wrapping my arms around her, I slide my hands down over her tits and b4elly to rub her pussy thur her dress . . . can feel the warmth of her sex thru the material . . . she is ready . . .
 
Beth whimpers as you hold her close to your body, her ass pressing against you cock as you tease over her breasts and belly, rubbing her damp pussy through her dress. She tips her head back against your shoulder, moaning in your ear as things heat up in the elevator.

“Oh, I hope Michaela is awake.” She whimpers, the feel of your hard cock enticing her.
 
Just before reaching our cabin level, I reach over and hit the emergency stop button on the elevator, effectively locking the doors so no one can walk in on us. Turning Beth and pushing her back against the wall, I pull her dress up over her hips and force her thong down over her ankes and leave her naked under her dress. Before starting the elevator, I split her pussy lips with my finger and feel just how wet she is . . . and so ready to be fucked.

"I'm sure Michaela is awake . . . and ready for some fun . . are you ready?"
 
Beth gasps as she’s pressed back against the wall, her dress pulled up over her hips and her thong pulled down until her pussy is presented to you. She moans as you split her pussy lips and smooth through her incredible wetness.

“I’m so fucking ready.” She murmurs as you start the elevator again, her dress pulled back down and her thong left behind as the door opens and she follows you towards the room.
 
Opening the door, I hear a moan from you . . . anticipating another night of sex and erotic play with Beth. Stepping into the room and seeing you writhing about on the bed. Beth follows me in and once she sees you, a very audible gasp comes from her . . .

"Holy fuck, Alan . . ." is all she can say for now.
 
I squirm in my bonds, panting as the buzzing starts in my pussy. The straining motion of my body makes my breasts jiggle and sway. I can’t tell you how incredibly turned on I am at this moment.

“Wow…” Beth says, letting out a breath as she watches me squirm on the bed. “You guys are into this?”

Glancing at you, she can tell that you absolutely are. She gives you a grin and then looks back at my body on the bed. Blindfolded, she gets a truly wicked idea.

“You should see how hard Alan is right now, Michaela. His cock is pressing against his pants and I’m sure he’d love to sink it deep into a nice wet pussy.” Her voice has me moaning again.
 
Pulling the buzzer out of my pocket, I show it to Beth . . . pressing it between my fingers once again, causing the egg in your pussy to vibrate rapidly. The squirming on the bed gives us both a clear view of your pink folds and the plug in your butt.

Looking at Beth, "I know she has been thinking about you since I left to meet you for a drink . . . and the whole plan was for me to seduce you into coming back down here."
 
“I think you did perfectly.” Beth said, laughing as she pulls you in for a passionate kiss as the vibe hums happily in my pussy.

“Undress me, Alan.” Beth purrs, moaning as she feels your hands on her dress.

“Oh God!” I moan as the vibe purrs happily, my hands pulling on the handcuffs to reach for my blindfold.
 
Back
Top