Anyone else?

Lady_Fiona

Just me....
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Posts
19,931
Hello, I was wondering if you would be interesting in selling me exclusive rights to your work on Literotica for $500. If you're interested, shoot me an email at MaxFMPollard@gmail.com.

Got this in my mail this morning, wondered if anyone else had or if I was the lucky bugger. Needless to say, I sent him an impolite no.
 
Didn't get that one, but I have gotten two others in the last month.

I always refuse them and one was a blatant screw job, but at this point I give them credit for asking and not just stealing like many have done.
 
You could take the analytical approach:

1. Consider what you have to sell. Are these stories generating money/offsetting satisfaction otherwise? You haven't posted anything for two years, so how important are the stories (or having stories posted here at all) to you? (You could always post in another name, and those stories wouldn't be included in the deal). You have 38 stories posted. Is their potential value as they are greater than the around $13 each would go for in this deal (stories are renewable resources, costing you nothing but time and energy to create).

2. Consider whether they will actually pay. Have a PayPal account. Tell them you will delete all of those stories from here once the $500 is in your PayPal account. And then don't bother thinking about it until/unless it happens.

Don't hold your breath waiting.
 
Haven't gotten that or any other offer. I wonder if I should feel insulted.
 
NB - it's against forum rules to post somebody's email address, so you may want to edit your post.
 
Back
Top