It's an AH Reunion.

SweetWitch

Green Goddess
For those of you who have been missing us, and those of us who have been missing you, come forth lurkers and say hello.

Remember how fun it used to be? I miss the old gang.

What a day! I saved countless lives today in my position on the Emergency Response Team at work. I herded them out the door when the fire alarms went off and got them to immediate and adequate shelter when a tornado was "spotted" outside the windows. Whew.

Bear, are you holding out?:D

I had one of those days. You know, the ones that you don't get anything accomplished. Except, letting people know that you actually came to work.:rolleyes:

Bear, are you holding out?:D

I had one of those days. You know, the ones that you don't get anything accomplished. Except, letting people know that you actually came to work.:rolleyes:

I have those every day. You have my sympathy.

For those of you who have been missing us, and those of us who have been missing you, come forth lurkers and say hello.

Remember how fun it used to be? I miss the old gang.

I am still relatively new here but it is nice to meet all of you, of course I know voluptuary_manque already she is always enticing me into luxurious baths :)

Ms Maggie! Rob! Lovely of you to join us.

I want to garden but I'm hopeless with it, and also we don't really have the yard for it.

I put all my veggies in raised beds. You can grow a lot more in a very small space. ;)

I am still relatively new here but it is nice to meet all of you, of course I know voluptuary_manque already she is always enticing me into luxurious baths :)

I hate to inform you of this, but VM isn't a "she". He's all guy. :devil:

Back