Peace rite (closed for ash13)

The king stands up and shouts out orders to his guards.

"Take them to the dungeon. And take the two females to my chambers."

Before any of the team can react one of the guards mashes Steve over the head with his lance as four guards step in using their rods to stun and floor deacon.

One guard moves behind each of the girls and hits then with a stun rod. Making them all pass out.


The four guards drag the princess and Leelia up to the kings room. Once inside one guard holds each woman as the other guard tears her outfit off.

Before the women can react a metal chain collar is out round their necks as the four guards take in the site of the long legged big busted naked princess and the cute small sexy nude cat girl.
The guards leave before acting on their dirty thoughts which could get them killed.

Leelia and the princess wake up chained by their neck to a long chain on each of the bed posts and are completely naked.

The kings voice demands from the darkness.

"Play with each other."


Meanwhile down in the dungeon Steve is chained to a wall by his wrists and ankles and neck. While deacon is bound in a metal cage only slightly bigger than his body.

In the shadows is the kings wife who had been forgotten about by her king. The queen is sexually hungry as her eyes see Steve.
 
Last edited:
I hiss no I will not "play" for you I am Princess Kimberly this will not help the peace rite. " my attitude seems to anger the king and he thinks of showing me whose planet I am on.




QUEEN

the queen looks at you and say "another toy tossed for me since my husband the king wants new young meat all the time.' The queen was tall and slender and had three breasts. she walks over to you and says "hi toy" and stats gripping your cock jacking it in her hands.
 
The kings voice bellows from the shadow.

"Your not a princess on my planet. Your an uninvited guest. Now play with her or else!"

Leelia steps over to the princess and leans in kissing the princesses lips as her paws move over the princesses hips.

Leelia grinds her body against the princess as she kisses her deeply.

Steve is helpless to the queens advances as he is chained to the wall. He can feel her rubbing his cock through his pants as she calls him her toy.

Biting his lip he feels his cock hardened to its full 10 inches as he hears his zipper being pulled down.
 
"Leelia please stop this dont give these perverts what they want, Please stop this I just want....ahhh peace amongst our planets and a peace rite signed" I plead to the king as he just comments on my tall slender nude body.



QUEEN

The queen gives you a playful evil grin and without saying a word takes your entire cock and begins to suck it like a high power suction device. she seems like a newborn baby with a bottle.
 
The king smiles in the darkness as the cat girl gets the idea.

"Good. You both have amazing bodies that hands want to maul."

Leelia gives a little giggle and slides her paw over the princesses breasts teasing the princess with her fur.

Her other hand pulls the princesses ass tight so their bodies are together as Leelia slides her leg between the princesses thighs and grinds it against her pussy. The king shouts out.

"Yes cat girl play with her long legs and her tight ass. Paw those hot big breasts of that so called princess."


Steve watches as the queen leans over and takes his whole cock inside her mouth with ease. Then what feels like a Hoover starts sucking his cock. He heard that these race had the galaxies best sucking skills and clearly that was no lie.

His hips rocked against the queens mouth.

"Ohhh shit your good."
 
Last edited:
" mmm please I am ju..just here on a peace mission please let us go. I try to speak but Leelia grinding a leg between my thighs makes me wetter and the furry touch is making my nipples sensitive and they begin to stiffen. The king just laughs as he is focused on my tall frame like a new toy,



QUEEN

As soon as she started the queen pulls her mouth off leaving you rock hard. She smiles and laughs and now you can tell she was just "playing" with you and had no intention of getting you off.
 
Leelia can feel her body movements are working on the princess and uses her secret weapon. Flicking her tail out between her own legs and the princesses legs. She runs her tail over the princesses ass.

Pushing her kiss against the princesses lips she slides her tongue into her moth just as her tail slips between the princesses ass cheeks and into her ass hole.

The king watches with interest.

Steve can't believe when the queen stops sucking him. He moans out in mercy. As his cock bumps into her hip.

"You know I could fuck you better than your king ever could. I would bury my cock in you so deep you would be begging for mercy."

Steve prayed he could convince the queen to let him fuck her or at least continue the blowjob.
 
I try not to get turned on since the king enjoys it but I cannot help as the furry tale probes my ass. the king then laughs saying he wants to see if my princess body is worth for him to sign a peace rite. as he....



QUEEN

the queen ponders for a moment staring at your hard cock. she cannot make too much noise or else the guards would get suspicious of the noise. she walks back over turning her back to you and bends over as your hard cock probes the entrance to both her pussy and ass from behind.
 
The king gets up and walks over to the two women as he stands behind the princess Leelia see's the kings cock is already out of his armour.

His cock is thick at least 3 inches wide but only 8 inches long. Leelia pulls her tail out of the princesses ass and wraps it over the kits cock pumping him a few times.

Once the king is ready for the princesses ass hole Leelia pulls her tail off his cock and slips it into the princesses pussy to help her relax.

As the king rubs his cock against her ass cheeks.

Stephen watches as the queen turns round and bends over for him. He tries to move but his cock can only rub against her clit and not to inside.

"My queen please take a step back so I can enter you and fuck you will all the passion your husband has denied you."

Stephen slips his hips back and forth making his cock knock against her clit.
 
I say "noooo please dont do this" as i feel the king probing my tight royal ass. I try to squirm but Leelia just says I will make him mad so just take it.

QUEEN

The quen backs up one step knowing letting a prisoner take her would be perfect revenge for her neglecting husband the king.
 
Leelia silences the princess with a kiss as her paws run over the princesses tight nipples. Her tail speeds up its attention to the princesses pussy. As Leelia tries to arouse the princess beyond caring as the king pulls her ass cheeks apart and rubs his cock head against her ass hole before letting the head sink in.


As soon as the queen takes a step back steve's cock slides straight into her pussy all the way.

Steve starts rocking his hips back and forth letting it pleasure the queens tight pussy.

He hoped if he could turn the queen on enough she would release him from his chains and he could give her a good hard fucking.
 
The king comments about my nude slender body as he rocks it.I wince as he plunders my tight royal ass as he is not gentle at all.



QUEEN

the queen calls over a guard she has bribed before to let you go for a few moments ad to pay no attention to any sounds heard.
 
The king slams his hard thick cock all the way into the princesses ass almost tearing her ass hole apart.

"No wonder the king doesn't let you out with a tight body like yours princess every male must be after it."

Leelia giggles as her tail sinks deeper into the princesses pussy and Leelia slide her tongue into the princesses mouth.


Steve watches as the guard frees him. As soon as the guard leaves Steve pulls his hard cock back out and pushes the queen onto her hands and knees before ramming his cock hard into her pussy and fucking her hard and fast.
 
The vulgar king commands Leelia to leave me be as he wants to ravage me. He flips me onto my back and grabs my long legs pulling me to the edge pf the bed where he stands. he looks at me for a second then he....


QUEEN

The queen covers her mouth with a free hand so the other guards are not alerted as you pump her pussy. you can tell by the look in her eyes the king has never pleasured her the way you are.
 
Leelia quickly removes her tail before the princess is thrown onto her back. The king steps up grabbing the princesses legs either side of his hips.

"Lets see if your body is worth the peace rite."

His hard thick cock is rammed into the princess hard and fast. As he starts thrusting quickly. Leelia steps up behind him and runs her paws down his back before slipping down to his legs and sucking his four balls into her mouth to tease him.

Steve reaches over and pulls the cord on the queen's dress. So her breasts are released. His cock pumps into her hard strong and fast.

His hands reach round grabbing her breasts. He can't grab all three and so play with her two nipples.

Steve knows he is going to fuck her pussy, mouth and ass till she can't take anymore. He doesn't know she wants to sneak onto his ship as a stowaway so she can keep fucking him. As her husband doesn't even look at her anymore.
 
I whimper and moan as the king violates my tight pussy as he rocks my tall slender body with the speed of a jackhammer. He laughs knowing my royal body as never been used like this as he sees the stamina I have as he begins to tire.


QUEEN

The quee cannot take anymore as her body begins to spasm in waves of orgasm from the treatment you give her that her husband the king has not in some time.
 
The king likes to think he has good stamina but as he watches on his cock he begins to tire. His cock bursts forth cum and begins to soften.

Feeling her still riding him he can't take much more before he gives in and argees to the peace rite.

Steve feels the queen orgasming on his cock as he waits till she comes down from her orgasm before pulling his cock out and sliding it into her asshole. His hand slides over her pussy teasing her clit as he fucks her again.
 
The king comments on my body and stamina saying my royal pussy is amazing and I will make a good queen one day as he agrees to sign since I outlasted him.



QUEEN the queen moans as you fuck her ass.you finish and she lays there for awhile as you both recover. she then ties you back to the wall so guards dont suspect anything.
 
"We'll princess you have you peace rite. With that body and your will to fuck how can I say no."

Leelia watches impressed with the princesses stamina. Maybe she should try the princesses stamina for herself some time.

The king lays back on the bed his cock floppy as leelia's hands play with it.

Steve feels the queen orgasm again then he cums inside of her ass hole. Once they have finished laying there. The queen cuffs him up then dresses him.

When she leaves Steve has no idea she will sneak onto his ship to escape her husband and to fuck Steve more.
 
We get dressed and are in the kings chamber as you come back. the king says "princess Kimberly I will sign the peace rite" we then make it to the ship unaware that the Queen has made it aboard as we continue the mission.
 
Steve has no idea how the princess got the king to agree to the terms and when he asks Leelia. Leelia just smiles.

As soon as they arrive back onto the ship Steve heads for his quarters to find the princess there. He walks over kissing her lips before sinking to his knees and getting his head under her dress licking her pussy.

Leelia quickly returns to her own cabin and shuts the door as her tail plunges into her own pussy as she remembers watching the king with the princess.

Her tail fucking her own pussy furiously as she cries out.

"Meow."

No one has any idea the queen has hidden on board.
 
I place my hands on your shoulders to steady myself as your head is under my dress and your mouth on my bald pussy between my 40" long legs. I tell you I just "outlasted" the king in negotiations as you....
 
Steve is surprised to hear that the princess outlasted the king in the stamina department. As his tongue laps softly against her pussy.

He takes his hands sliding them up her calfs past her knees and up her thighs till they make it to her bare pussy.

Steve tongue flicks against her clit as he slides two fingers deep inside her throbbing wet pussy.
 
Almost falling over as the fingers dart up inside me, I grip your shoulders harder. Over the intercom is the voice of Leelia telling us the next planet on the mission. Part of me thinks she just said that so I dont have you all to myself but not sure. as she says...
 
Leelia is laying on her bed with her finger on the intercom button on her bed stand.

"The ohh captain the next planet is zorin. It will take us almost ohhh a day to get there. Mmmm."

Steve keeps licking the princesses pussy knowing he has time to fuck her as his cock is rock hard. He buries his tongue deep inside her pussy as his fingers tease her ass hole.
 
Back
Top