1st go posting pics...

Not much time or inspiration for pics this week, real life's been hectic, but I thought I'd share these to fill the gap.

The gap seen in these pics can be easily filled in. *raises hand* Humbly volunteer to do so. ;)

You are a very beautiful woman emari. Outstanding pics! Requesting more!

Busy, busy, busy and I've had little time for lit. Fortunately one of the things that I was busy with was shopping so I figure it's only fair that you guys get to take a look at what I was buying.

Thanks for all the awesome and encouraging feedback, getting comments on this thread is a lot of fun for me.

I'll definitely be away for a few days starting tomorrow, so it's about 50/50 if the other half of this set goes up before I leave or after. :devil:

Last edited:
I hope before you have a beautiful body .. I really like the way this last set is gng

Busy, busy, busy and I've had little time for lit. Fortunately one of the things that I was busy with was shopping so I figure it's only fair that you guys get to take a look at what I was buying.

Thanks for all the awesome and encouraging feedback, getting comments on this thread is a lot of fun for me.

I'll definitely be away for a few days starting tomorrow, so it's about 50/50 if the other half of this set goes up before I leave or after. :devil:
I can only imagine what is going through that mind as those beautiful clothes slide downward. Very lovely

Was gonna wait a little longer before sharing more pics but as I'm riding high on such lovely responses I figure I'd add the longer shot I took along with the first pic.

My goodness, beautiful and wear a matching set. Black is defiantly your color, you have an amazing body. Keep them coming, bravo!

You are absolutely gorgeous! I hope you'll keep posting.

Wow, that is such a hot set of pics, slowly unzipping, and sliding that dress down over your hips to show us your gorgeous body! I'll sure look forward to the next set.... Your very sexy...

I've had so much fun being drawn into the first half of the set, I can only imagine the kind of sustain the second half will offer. My suspicion is it might prove enough to carry on a few days..!

A wonderful set of photos. So sexy. They certainly got my attention so to speak. :D

Now that is a rather nice set of photos, I hope the tease continues

excellent set of photos. very attractive lady and i love the way you are so nice

New pics 2/3

Ooops, didn't realise that I could only upload 5 pics at a time and as there's six pics left in that set it looks like it's going to be three now I'm back, and then the final three next time I'm on lit. Hopefully you'll enjoy anyway ;)

Last edited:
Ooops, didn't realise that I could only upload 5 pics at a time and as there's six pics left in that set it looks like it's going to be three now I'm back, and then the final three next time I'm on lit. Hopefully you'll enjoy anyway ;)

You are stunning!

this is getting good ! :D

Was gonna wait a little longer before sharing more pics but as I'm riding high on such lovely responses I figure I'd add the longer shot I took along with the first pic.

What a lovely figure...

Looking forward to more

Back