Cursed ~Closed~

katalynn

Playing with demons
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Posts
11,825
Krystal Mayz was the type of girl that had everything handed to her on a silver platter; however, it was mostly to make up for the sheltered life she lived. Her parents felt that by providing her with anything she desired that she wouldn’t end up with a trashy life of drugs and booze, pregnancy at a young age, the whole nine yards. Also, they felt as if they were protecting her from the horrors of the world that the media puts forth. Her parents drove many fears into her life, especially when it comes down to men. Krystal isn’t the first child her parents have, she is however, the only girl and that made Krystal easy prey for … well… just about anything horrible in this world in her parents eyes.

There is an older brother in her life and he is just as spoiled, if not more so. With him being a male, he is allowed to get away with murder and is nowhere near as sheltered. Erik has the world at his feet and chose to waste most of his youth with parties, drugs, and females. Their father wanted to pass down the family business to him, but if he keeps up this act, it might not happen. Erik in his late 20’s still lives with the parents, still feeding off them like the leech that he is. At one point in life, he tried a few times to set Krystal up with a couple friends of his, inviting her to parties and so forth. It almost worked a couple of times, till she found out it was just a game they had. Setting each other up with their sisters to make bets on who will score first. Erik does care for Krystal and won’t let anything truly harm her; it’s just sometimes he can be a real moron and rarely thinks things through. Part of him must have known she wouldn’t fall for the set up anyway. And she had to give him credit that it was with his best friends versus some strange creep that would actually abuse her.

Krystal on the other hand, didn’t allow herself to become a spoiled brat. Living a sheltered created an isolated kind of world, devoting all her time into school, variety of art and photography, creating her own business. Her parents even went as far as to buy her an over exaggerated cabin on the boarders of Andorra. This is where she spent a good part of her time when she wasn’t at the University. The cabin was just enough inside the city to make her parents happy, while isolated enough to make her happy. She has had this cabin since the age of 16, although because of school she was only allowed to stay there on weekends. When she turned 19 she moved into it officially and that was almost three years ago. Yet, her parents still have her check in every night, still treating her like a child sometimes. And over the years, it has become such a routine that Krystal never fails to check in, letting them know she is safe.

Over the last few weeks there has been the voice of a wolf in the deeper part of the woods, behind her cabin. With finals and other various projects, it took her sometime to get a few days break to attempt to hunt the wolf down, finding the perfect opportunity to use her photography skills to catch this mysterious creature in action wild and free versus the lame zoos. Of course, it took those few days to gather the nerve to wander out so far, knowing that it would take at least a good few hours to hike in where the wolf should be.

She spent most the night preparing for the hike; packing up a backpack with snacks, making sure her camera was secure, double checking everything. The excitement was too overwhelming to get much sleep, waking up hours before she intended to, still uncertain if this is truly something she should be doing. So many thoughts pounded into her as she got dressed in comfortable hiking clothes, form fitting t-shirt and some cotton workout pants and hiking shoes. She had to force herself to keep moving otherwise she’ll back out of the whole deal; finishing with braiding her long light brown tresses, taking a deep breath and headed out the door.

There were a few times where she almost turned back, fear overwhelming her, then she had to remind herself that to become one of the best photographers, one had to venture outside their comfort zones. Not to mention, this is a chance in a life time for her to break free from the restricted life her parents held her in. After sometime, the fear faded and it took a few hours before she found a small lake in a cove and decided to stop for lunch, taking some pictures of the beautiful scenery. It wasn't long before the voice of the wolf could be heard, seemingly closer than she had expected making her grab her things quickly and move towards the howls.
 
The foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains of southern France along the broader with Spain. It was far from the tourist haunts of the region isolated, yet the mountain vistas and the wild untamed nature of the area was breath taking. The very nature and character of the area could make you believe in every ghost story, every Fairytale you had ever heard. It was one of those wild places in nature where time seemed to stand still, where it had little or no meaning at all. It was the only place in Western Europe where the rumors that wolfs roamed the lonely summits persisted, despite governmental denials. Most of the local people avoided the area as if it where cursed.
Gillian De Loup had existed down through the corridors of time. He belongs to neither of the two worlds he inhabited. The cures was an old one and the stuff of legends, but like most legends the story tellers got it wrong or preferred to slant it to their point of view.

The truth was less romantic and much darker. The French tail of “Beauty and the Beast” found its’ bases in his fate. Yet there was no handsome prince at the end, just the “Beast”.

His was a double life. Wolf by day separated from the pack as they slept. Man by night in a world of sheep, longing to run again with his own kind, but forever barred by the curse. The one constancy, the stalker, the hunter, the thrill of the chase, and the kill. THE HUNT

Oh yes Gillian still hunted by the moon, but not for bodily food, but to feed his true nature, the hunter, and to strike at the race that had cursed him. His victim their innocent daughters. Not just those who thought they were innocent, but those that truly were. His thirst was to defile that which they most desired to protect. So now his latest hunt began.

He had first caught her scent when rambling through the Pyrenees. There was certain sweetness to innocents, a delicious sweetness that called to him as nothing else could. A delicious little morsel that he had every intention of enjoying, but first he needed to capture this alluring innocent daughter of Eve. The wolf's cry. That seductive call it sounded close, then those great golden eyes looking at her from the tree line, they held her captive.

He had watched as her eyes scanned the tree line until she found that golden glow of his eyes staring at her from under the lowest branches of a large tree. He watched as she slowly reached for her camera, not wanting to move too fast and startle him and brought it up to her eyes. She should have been terrified, should have started running like mad back toward her chalet. Despite the predatory nature of wolves he simply gave the impression that he didn't intend to hurt her. At least not today. Perhaps he'd already fed and was just curious about the strange human at the edge of his words or perhaps he was just running his territory and the sight of her startled him.

He led this sweet young innocent deeper and deeper into the mountains and further away from her Chalet. He would give her tantalizing glimpses and then disappear like a ghost a mere shadow in the woods. A Will-of-the Wisp, a seductive specter drawing her on and on until Krystal was far from home and the sun was beginning to sink below the western horizon. Krystal found herself surrounded by mountain crests and peeks and a forest that was getting very dark indeed. Then suddenly though this gloom rising on a pinnacle loomed a small castle. Juron de Bois lay in the foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains of Bosch country along the broader French and Spanish boarder, but a region unto itself, lost in many ways in the mist of time. Juron de Bois stood on its pinnacle of rock like a sentinel in command of all it surveyed, but for Krystal it was a beacon of hope in a trackless forest.
 
Krystal didn’t know why she kept following this ghost of a wolf; it quickly became a game of cat and mouse and it is difficult to say who exactly is playing the cat or mouse. Every time she was about to click, he would disappear into the shadows and it forced her to be all the more determined. Yes, there is a lingering piece of her that is terrified and kept looking back knowing that she should turn back, only to be met with the most beautiful golden eyes that seems to urge her to follow, almost as if he is taunting her somehow. If it wasn’t for the fact that he had uniqueness about him, she most likely would have turned. Yet, he didn’t seem aggressive like a typical wolf would appear and is larger than an average wolf. If there is such a thing as a dire wolf, this one would be the perfect example of such creatures.

“You sure are a handsome one, that’s for sure…. Now if you would only stop disappearing on me..”

Spoke in a low voice, watching once more the dark tawny creature vanishes. The trail she originally was on had vanished as well, not realizing that she had been following a deer path that drew her into depths of the wooded area. It quickly became very clear that there is no turning back, at least not with the sun disappearing with each passing second. Turning back now would just make things worse and just when the panic came close to setting in, the castle appeared a little ways in the distance. Krystal looked up at the sky to judge how much light is truly left, realizing she had just enough to make her way to the castle.

It has been a while since she last seen the wolf, figuring that he most likely got bored with her and left. And yet, every so often she could still feel his eyes watching her every move. When she finally did manage to make it to the castle, after surveying the place and hidden through all the beauty of it, every fear that has been driven into her crept up. This is the perfect scenario where murders happen; girls like her are never seen again, places that her parents warned her about. The more she looked around, it appears that no one is around, which sent some relief into the panic.

Krystal kept pacing around, wanting to go up the door and see if anyone is home, only to revert back to the fear and having no idea what to say. Sure, the whole ‘I’m lost, can I use your phone and stay the night’ is a perfect line to start with, that’s how these things start after all. No, that is clearly out of the question, can’t just go up and ask such things to someone out in the middle of absolutely nowhere. The fear should be far more intense than it really is, being out here alone is a terrifying thing and this situation is her doing. Being realistic though, there really isn’t much she can do till morning and the most pressing matter is making it through the night first.

With that in mind, she thought of an idea and quickly vanished from the front before anyone had a chance to see her there. It is getting colder as night started setting in, the threat of rain has been lingering throughout the day, and shelter of some kind is needed. After snooping around some more, she discovered some stables that were open and run down, for the time being it is better than nothing at all; it would at least keep the rain off as she slept.

And first thing in the morning, she planned on disappearing before anyone knew she ever existed. She found a perfect corner to curl up into, though did not go to sleep right away, instead she pulled her phone out, finding it had just barely enough life to send a text to her mom, the first lie ever in her life, came when the text said she is safe. The signal barely exists and all she could do was hope that her parents got it. Curious about the pictures of the wolf, she started to flip through the images in the camera, hoping to find some good shots.
 
Golden eyes watched the honey blonde beauty come closer. They watched as Krystal hesitated her soft eyes searching the castle façade. They saw fear in those soft eyes even as they searched the darkening skies. Those haunting golden eyes that had led the young beauty so far from home. Gillian De Loup watched as she faded back and slowly began to circle the castle on it pinnacle. He smiled fro he knew she could not flee back into the forest. He raised his head and let out a spine chilling howl. A howl filled with a heart wrenching sorrow that was his fate. Then drifting back from the forest came the answering call of the children of the night.

The Children of the Night that is what the local people called the packs of wolves that were rumored to haunt the mountain heights. The people that now made Andorra their home, there tax shelter, paid no attention to theses peasant rumors. In fact they did little other than ski in the mountains resort in season and relax on the beach at Monaco for the summer. But these were not Krystal concerns as she took shelter in the ruins of the castle‘s stables. Oh they looked sound enough at first glance not many holes in the roof and the hay, though a bit stale did offer a comfortable place to bed down for the night. Yet what Krystal could not know was that hay provided very little warmth on a cold night high in the mountains.

Yet the evening chill would prove to be the least of Krystal concerns. The gathering storm clouds stretched out their wispy fingers clutching at the virgin moon in her flight across the night sky, slowly blotting out the stars in the sky. Dark angry clouds boiled up over the peaks. The rain started at first as a hesitant drops scattered here and there. Slowly they became a steady rain and the stable ruin’s roof began to leak like a sieve. At first it was just an annoying drip……drip…..drip. Then a cold wind began to blow off the mountain tops.

Those dark golden eyes watched as Krystal shivered in the cold and damp. A light showed in the widows of the castle. The scent of a wood smoke curled in the down draught, which promised the warmth of a fire on a cozy heart. The young beauty’s bed of hay had become a soggy clinging mess offering little warmth. Just a few steps away was warmth and a dry place to spend the night. Krystal had to either face her fears so deeply instilled by her parents or face the very real chance of catching her death of cold.
 
Krystal is no way prepared for the cold storm that seemed to have broken through its threat. The most she had is a sweater if got too cold, beyond that, she had no intentions on staying outside overnight. Of course, even she did have the intentions; she still wouldn’t be prepared for such weather having never been camping before. Luckily the backpack she had is waterproof, saving the camera from getting ruined.

The light inside the castle made it very tempting to go towards, already feeling the heat from the flickering fire that lit the room. Both fear and desperation tore at her mind, attempting to stay out here as long as possible, which currently is proving to be more difficult than imagined. Very reluctantly Krystal gathered her things with trembling hands and slowly wandered up to the castle.

Everything about this place is intimidating and increased every fear she’s ever known to have. It seemed like it took her forever to move towards the front door, even longer to raise a freezing hand up to the knocker. Eventually taking a deep breath, she knocked loudly a few times and waited for any kind of response before knocking again.
 
The gathering storm seemed to drive Krystal before it, driving the young beauty towards the castle. A flash of lightening set the castle in stark contrast to the boiling night sky. Wind drive rain whipped Krystal’s long dark honey blond hair around her as she was drive towards the castle on its pinnacle. Its solid stone mass standing defiant against the now howling storm. It seemed to offer the young innocent a refuge from the storm, a place to shelter from the savagery of nature. Krystal crossed the windswept courtyard as she made her way to the castle proper. Her delicate hands trembling her supple young body was shivering as her hand lifted the iron knocker. There was a solid echo of the knocker that seemed too reverted over the fury of the gathering storm.

“Batard I do believe we have a visitor.”

A predatory grin bowed Gillian De Loup lips as he spoke.

“Let our guest in.”

The solid oak door of Juron de Bois

Opened to reveal a half drowned little waif. Krystal’s fitting t-shirt and cotton workout pants now clung to her gorgeous young body like a second skin. She was greeted by a demure little man. Claude Batard, the only servant that Gillian De Loup employed was one of those characters that was ageless, he could be sixty or a hundred and sixty.

My, my, come in , do come in my dear.”

Claude Batard ushered the drowned young girl into the subtitle warmth of Juron de Bois. Château Juron de Bois was not overly large and was an eclectic combination of an old Carolinian abbey and an avant guard, modern, Frank Lloyd Write studio that combined into a rather surprisingly pleasant symmetry. Perched on an out crop of rock to dominate the valley below. Line, form, and texture in stone and glass that seemed to come alive. It was almost as if Juron de Bois was alive a creature waiting and watching from the heights. The passages were decorated with sculptures some whimsical and some of a very classic and erotic nature. This was blended with walls of glass with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains that had been hidden from Krystal in her stable shelter. She was ushered into the presence of the master of Juron de Bois in a much older section. His study was in a Romanesque Carolinian abbey style. Gillian De Loup laid aside his book and slowly rose from his chair extending a hand to the drowned young beauty.

“Gillian De Loup and you are….?”

”Krystal Mayz”

Came the young girl’s shyly whispered reply.

He was a tall man over fifty but otherwise ageless in appearance his body was tall and lanky and he move with the grace of a hunter his golden eyes missing nothing. His hair a tawny with a touch of silver at the temples. His dress was casual a tweed blazer a simple white shirt and gray slacks.

“My dear you are soaked to the skin.”

“Batard show our guest to Mademoiselle Christian’s room. I am sure my dear that you will want a hot bath and a change of clothes. Introductions can wait.”
De Loup turned to Batard.

“There will be one more for dinner.”

Mademoiselle Christian’s room was bright and airy and Batard lit the fire that had been already laid on the hearth.

Mademoiselle Christen is away at University I am sure you will find something dry in the closet Miss Mayz.

The room was cozy and had a warm ambiance to it and a very inviting bathroom with a large tub for bathing. A quick check of the room revealed that Mademoiselle Christian had left her school uniform and very little else behind when she had gone to University.

What Krystal did not know was that there were also hidden viewing areas where she could be watched unobserved.
 
Krystal felt as if she had become the mouse, one could even go as far as saying she felt smaller than a mouse while being lead around. She was clutching at her backpack the whole time, trying to hide herself behind it with the knowledge that her thin blue shirt now left nothing to the imagination. To make matters worse, there were two men here and behind their kindness, she couldn’t help but feel intimated by both of them. Krystal kept her head lowered for most the time, even through the quick introduction she barely raised her eyes to glance at the master of the place.

On the way to the room she barely lifted her head and hid within soaked hair; however she was able to glance around with some amazement, unable to help notice just how beautiful the surroundings were and yet at the same time, forcing herself to not take too much notice. The plan is to take shelter and disappear in the morning, not treat this place or their kindness like some museum tour and appearing interested. Which, for her no doubt is actually a challenge, fighting the urge to take lots of pictures. No, she would just occasionally shake the urges and interests out the window.

Once they went in the room Krystal watched the man called ‘Batard’ busy himself and prepping the room a little more for her, thanking him politely just before he left her alone. Now being left alone in the room, a breath that has been held in far too long finds its escape through trembling lips, and ever so slowly hazel eyes inspects the room closer. Taking a few moments to gather herself and setting down her backpack next to the bed, Krystal crept towards the door and found out that it didn’t seem to have a lock on the inside. Needless to say, knowing anyone can just walk in added to the pile of fears this night has to offer.

With a heavy sigh Krystal slipped out of the water logged shoes and began to snoop around for some dry clothes. After a few moments, another heavy sigh of frustration escaped realizing that the school uniform is the only available thing in the room. It seemed as though the blue and green plaid uniform laughed, knowing there is no other choice. Krystal pulled the uniform from the closet and set it on the bed. The plaid skirt looked much too short for her comfort; the white collar shirt appeared to cut low before the buttons started. It instantly became something she dreaded wearing in front two strange men. And during the search of clothes, she had found a pair of calf high socks, black silk panties that she knew would be a snug fit, to top off this nightmare the only bra that was left is a silky black thing that ended up being half cups.

There were no bathrobes to be found and the towels she did find barely wrapped around her when she finally got undressed, taking her clothes to the fire so they can dry overnight. During this time, the tub had been filling with vanilla scented oils that were found and in no time, Krystal slowly sunk into the hot water, moaning softly the deeper she sunk into the tub.
 
Gillian De Loup was anxious to see what this delightful you creature looked like. He had invested quite a good deal of time and had taken great care to lure this gorgeous young daughter of Eve to Château Juron de Bois. He watched the fluid grace with which the girl moved as Batard led her from the study. Gillian slowly rose from his chair and made his way to the secret passage that would bring him to a concealed viewing are where he could get his first glimpse of Miss Krystal Mayz. Gillian was just settling into his chair behind the wall of two way mirrors that formed a wall that overlooked the guest room and bath. De Loup found himself holding his breath as Krystal unbuttoned her soaking wet blue blouse. Now that blouse had clung to her sensual curve like a second skin and yet the sight of her pale flawless skin somehow thrilled. He noticed that even those she was alone the young innocent blushed crimson as she slowly stripped before those unseen golden eyes. There was a natural fluid and seductive grave in Krystal movement. De Loup smiled at her little frown of frustration at the bath towels diminutive nature as she was forced to walk naked to her bath. He smiled as she sank into the tub her firm young breast buoyed by the water, her pale pink nipples playing hide and seek with the water. Gillian noticed that the girl was cleanly shaved with the exception of her neatly trimmed little pussy. Yes she would do, she would do very nicely.

With a sigh of regretted Gillian De Loup rose from the seat in his private viewing area. It was time to make sure that preparations for the evening meal were complete. It would be a relatively simple meal some local venison, some wild bore ravioli, and cream burle for desert. There would be no soup or salad this evening but there would be wine with each course. De Loup knew that Batard would make sure their guest food was drugged a little aphrodisiac, and a little something to leave this gorgeous young creature to wondering if she was dreaming or if it was reality as he carried out his plans for the evening’s entertainment.

“Miss Mayz, Krystal I trust you feel better after your bath.”

De Loups smiled as he greeted his young guest. He loved the way the school uniform clung to her supple young body the plaid skirt just a little bit too short but not to the point of being scandalous. The white blouse hugging the sensual curves of her torso and showing the subtitle curve of her breasts..

“Dinner is served Krystal.”

Gillian linked his arm in hers and led her to the kitchen where Batard had set two places at a small table.

“We are a little informal here Krystal I hope you don’t mind.”

Gillian De Loup kept the conversation light and centered around Krystal’s adventures and how she had come to Château Juron de Bois on such a stormy night. De Loup apologized that there was no phone but the reception in the mountains was spotty at best. When he heard that Krystal’s had all started with an attempt to get a picture of a wolf he immediately brighten to the subject and seemed to hang on her every word.

“So you enjoy Photograph Krystal? Perhaps I can show you some of my work after dinner……”

Gillian seemed to blush crimson.

“………well that is if you are not too tired from your day’s adventures.”

As they had talked Batard made sure that Krystal’s wine glass never ran dry and both men watched as the drugs slowly took effect.
 
Krystal was wracked with many nerves with the situation and to be in a uniform that is too small for her, made dinner extremely uncomfortable, forcing her insides to turn into one big knot. The bath did help at the time, and then it became time to put on such a skimpy uniform that didn’t even have shoes. She did her best to hide herself as she sat down, again using her hair to hide behind as much as possible now that it was mostly dried. Her raced and pounded so loudly in her ears that it became a challenge to focus on Gillian.

“Yes, the bath was wonderful. Thank you very much for the hospitality Sir....”

It took biting her tongue to say something about the clothes, wishing for something with more coverage, however, that would be inconsiderate and so the complaints were left unknown. Eating and drinking proved be much of a challenge as well, barely touching the wine and only truly ate to not show rudeness towards the hospitality.

“I….. I would love to see your work Sir. I am not really all that tired; however, I had planned on getting up early. I really do need get back.”

Krystal very rarely lifted her eyes off the plates of food, keeping the focus off of him and trying to keep the conversation short by giving short answers. By the time she had finished eating, she began to feel oddly relaxed and a slow heat seemed to consume her insides. Thinking perhaps it was too much wine, not being a big drinker it wouldn’t take much, and by this time she has had at least four glasses without realizing it. A few times Krystal shook her head slightly and ran a hand through her hair, becoming conscious of unfamiliar sensations that made her squirm slightly in the seat. This time her heart raced for another reason as her breathing increased and for the first time tonight, she captured his golden gaze with a hazel one.

“I…..”

It was then she quickly broke the gaze between them and putting the focus back onto the wine cup, pushing the plate of unfinished food to the side. Krystal had ate more than she expected to and as these sensations clouded any rational thought for conversation. She stood up and slightly dizzy from the sudden change in position that made her hold onto the table for a moment.

“I… I think it might be best if I call it a night. I think today took more out of me than I had thought.”

It was a lie of course, this wasn’t a tired kind of feeling, it was something else and the desired effect can be clearly seen in the hazel eyes as she searched for the route that allows a retreat back to the room. Slowly gaining control of some balance, Krystal took a few steps as if to leave the room, pulling at the skirt to make sure it was covering everything. With a sudden realization, she turned to face Gillian once more barely raising her eyes enough to see him.

“If I do not see you before I leave, I wish to thank you for all the kindness you have shown me tonight.”

The words were slow and hesitant as more sensations ran wild, chasing away the fear that followed her here. The hesitation of her leaving the room indicated there was more she wished to say or perhaps waiting to see if he’ll stop her from leaving, she did not know what caused the hesitation but there was a lingering feeling that kept the answers hidden.
 
“I….. I would love to see your work Sir. I am not really all that tired; however, I had planned on getting up early. I really do need get back.”

Gillian De Loup studied Krystal how she kept her eyes demurely lowered, the shy way that she picked at her meal. She was like a frighten little bird about to take flight. Yet those piercing golden eyes saw something else, a need undefined. Yet undefended needs were often laid bared by the little extra spice that her meal had been drugged with.

“I…….I……….I think it might be best if I call it a night. I think today took more out of me than I had thought.”

Krystal stammered as she stood swaying as the effects of the powerful aphrodisiac took effect. She lifted her soft hazel eyes to his dark golden eyes.

“If I do not see you before I leave, I wish to thank you for all the kindness you have shown me tonight.”

De Loup brushed Krystal’s weak little protests aside as he rose from his place.

“Nonsense my dear, a minute or two to see some of my photos and then off to bed.”

Gillian slipped his arm around Krystal waist as he guided her towards his studio. His hand sensually brushed the curve of her breast. Her supple young body was close to his, the warmth of that closeness added towards the fires that were burning in the pit of her stomach. His photographic studio was no armature affair but a highly professional.

“You were following a wolf Krystal?”

De Loup spread out a series of photos onto the light table and there he was, her wolf. That tawny rough coat, those piercing golden eyes looking back at her. Gillian was standing just behind Krystal, his hot moist breathe caressing the nape of the girl’s neck, setting the little stray wisps of hair there dancing in each breathe he took.

“Magnificent isn’t he?.............Just look at the savage primal power in his boy like a coiled spring,”

Mixed in with De Loup’s photos of the wolf there were some sensual photographs of several young ladies. They were fully clothed and yet there poses were sensually seductive.

“Krystal have you ever thought of modeling, your quite attractive and your hair….”

As Gillian De Loup spoke his fingers ran though Krystal’s dark honey blonde hair.

“It’s like silken molten gold but you should not let it hide your face my dear.”

His fingers drew her hair back and he began to braid her silken tresses in to a tight French braid.

“Much better Krystal.”

He turned the drugged young beauty to face him, his lips just a breath away from hers.

“Come “

He breathed the word, and led the young girl to the middle of the room. He paused as he fetched his 35mm camera with a Ziest lens. His eyes seemed to holds hers draw her into him holding her soft hazel eyes captive by his will alone.

“Come now Mademoiselle Krystal, you sit there like a woman on trial for her life not a young lady having her picture taken. Try to relax."

Gillian took a couple of quick shots with his camera. Each soft sensual CLICK of the shutter was accompanied by a soft sensual flash of a strobe light.

“This is not you Krystal.”

It was a statement of fact pure and simple. He pondered the situation he circled as she sat there nervously on the couch fidgeting with her hands. His hands caressed her supple young body as he adjusted her pose. a brush of the sensual curve of her breast, a hand resting on her this as he positioned her leg just so. He could see she was a bit nervous uncomfortable at the close intimacy of the situation. When she lifted her soft hazel eyes to his again the young beauty was looking in to those golden fathomless depths again. Gillian De Loup smiled, his laugher was light and genuine as his eyes held the frightened little doves, CLICK[size]

“Better.”

He started to circle her as he had done before in the previous shot. The flash of the strobe lights the sensual, rasping Click of the shutter, the uncompromising eye of the camera capturing all.

“Krystal undue the buttons of your blouse and slip it down to bare your shoulders.”

His voice was soft yet the tone indicated that he expected her to comply with his instructions, he was the Master working with his model and it was obvious that he expected her to obey his instructions.
 
Last edited:
The next few moments raced through her and found no real chance to protest or break free from the situation. Krystal melted when he braided her hair with a gentle but firm touch, shivering slightly each time his fingers brushed her neck. Within moments, she found herself posing for him and since finding it difficult to concentrate, she had no idea how this went so far, so fast. Even with the drugs kicking in fast, it was still not easy to relax, her mind and body fought against each other like cats and dogs.

The mind tried to tell the body run and it wanted to, till it felt the surprisingly gentle touches that caused sparks to race through the nerves. Without the consent of her mind, the body responded to every touch, surrendering to the positions he wanted her in and she tried to smile, it being a clearly fake smile, but the attempt was there.

Then came the first request…. This made her look up with a pleading gaze only to be met with his unyielding eyes, just like the wolf, they urged her to obey and keep moving forward.

“I… This doesn’t... I can’t….”

Krystal tried to protest, yet the words were weak and she wasn’t sure if he heard them or not. It did take a sometime for her to comply with his request, noticing the look in his eyes once more. Heat colored her cheeks just as she looked down at the shirt and began to slowly undo the buttons, all the while trying to keep the shirt closed as much as possible. Even more slowly, the shirt fell from her shoulders with her hands still clutching it closed, preventing from going any further. The whole time she kept her head lowered, hiding the embarrassment of what she was doing.

She couldn’t help the tingling feeling she got from obeying him, a tingle of excitement instead of fear. This was something she couldn’t blame on the wine, for as much as she tried to, there was more to it; a natural instinct of submission. All her life she has been controlled in some fashion or another, here was no different, the situation may not be to her liking and somehow she still found that desire to surrender to his needs.

“I…. I really should go… I’m not feeling very well.”

The words were saying one thing, the tone and hesitation gave away the lie behind it. Another attempt was made to hide herself, closing her tighter and hopefully without too much notice, began to pull the shirt back onto her shoulders. All this did was increase the awareness of how her body felt, an aching need to be touched by him again, along with a deeper desire that she couldn’t quite comprehend right now.
 
Her head snapped up quickly and her eyes flashed sharply with suspicion for a moment. The look passed quickly though and despite trembling fingers she undid a few more buttons and let the blouse part to slide down her shoulders. She held it together in the front however so that while her shoulders were bared that hint of cleavage was now gone, buried under the grip of her fist holding the soft blouse and the flush that colored her skin at being even so slightly exposed.

The deep crimson blush that kissed Krystal’s cheeks amused Gillian but there was no trace of that amusement in his eyes, not a muscle rippled on his placid face, as he circled the stunning young blonde, the soft sensual rasping of the camera’s shutter.....

… click…click…click…click........

Thee shutter of the camera calling to her, sweetly, seductively. Innocent naivety poured from every fiber of her being and De Loup knew she would be a prize worth the hunt.

“Excellent Krystal,……..that’s it,……….very good, wonderful.”


“ Krystal relax your grip not so tight it is a cotton blouse not a shirt of chain mail let the material drape follow the natural contours of your body…………Better.”

Gillian De Loup cooed to the young innocent his voice quietly commanding, very professional and he seemed to take no overt notice of her state of undress.

“Through your head back and run your fingers through your hair.”

As she did as he directed Krystal’s blouse feel open baring her breast.

click…click…click…click


Gillian shot several pictures in quick secession, capturing her maidenly blush and the firm curve of her bared breasts, her pale pink nipples peeking over the edge of her naughty little black bar. Gillian once more raised his camera to his eye.

CLICK

It appeared that their night was far from over. Again Gillian came to her, to the couch on its small stage. He positioned Krystal on the small empire couch, her legs this time tucked under her and curled.

“Krystal remove your blouse and bra.”

Gillian voice was soft, commanding. Her soft hazel eyes stared back at him in wonder , as if to say, Are you serious

“Krystal is there a problem?”

Gillian asked his camera posed when she hesitated. De Loup laid his camera aside for a moment and sat by her side on the empire couch, the back of his hand brushed her flawless cheek, it was a comforting gesture, yet a sensual one as well.

“Krystal there is nothing obscene about the human form, the obscenity is in the eye of the beholder, the bigots who hate all natural beauty………..”

His hand trailed down her cheek slid along the slender column of her throat, his fingers loosed the last two button of her simple white blouse. As he spoke his fingers continued their task as he pulled Krystal blouse from the waistband of her skirt. Slowly he rose from the couch and placed her fingers at the open fringes of her blouse and again took up his camera. Krystal’ s eyes seemed drawn to the lens, to his golden eyes. They where fathomless so old as if Gillian De Loup had lived for centuries had seen things that Krystal could not even imagine.

“Miss Mayz your blouse and bra……….”

click……click….click”

The haunting seductive call of the shutter reached out in the silence of the studio to Krystal.
 
Krystal started to relax more as the pictures so far seemed innocent enough and she started to ease into it with his directions. The flashes of the lights were distracting her thoughts, increasing the dizziness of the drugs. There were times when her smile was actually genuine and not fake, almost as if this is a true photo shoot. The positions and his voice through it all were secretly arousing, something she hated to admit and tried even more to ignore the hidden desires.

That is until the recent request he wished for, causing her to revert back slightly, hesitating with fear of the unknown. Krystal knows that he has gotten many good pictures of her breasts as the half cup bra hid nothing. Deep down she began to ask herself what the harm was to go forward, they were clouded questions and judgments, lingering in the distance as if in a dream. Other questions began to emerge, wondering how she got here, why she isn’t fighting any of this.

“It…. It isn’t about obscenity of it all…. It’s just… I… I’m not…. I never even….”

Words were cut off with his touch, so delicate and yet demanding obedience from her. Krystal closed her eyes, tilting her head back in response and inhaled deeply as his fingers trailed lower, seeking the compliance of the request. It left her in a trance, not realizing right away that he had stood up again until his voice seemed more distant than it was seconds ago. The clicking of the camera brought her back to his attention; a lustful daze clouded the hazel eyes as they looked towards him, betraying the inner most desires.

“Please…. Sir…. Wha…. What are you going to do with these pictures….? I…I’ve never been… I don’t feel comfortable being nude in front of others. Let alone have these kinds of pictures taken where anyone can see them.”

Krystal bowed her head, reverting back to hiding her face and once more clutching at the shirt to hold it closed. There was a need to obey, a desire and it showed clear as day, a deeper part of her didn’t want to fight this, confused between a world of lust from the drugs and struggling to keep the rational world in the front. The drugs were winning the battle, fighting to push the doubts and fears out the window. There is also that lingering voice in the far distant that kept fighting as well.

“This…. Isn’t how I want people to see me…. Pictures say more than a thousand words and these ones will say the wrong things about me…. This isn’t me…. I’m…. I’m not a whore, or slutty… that’s what these pictures will tell everyone who sees them….”

The rational side was fighting to break through the thick cloud of drugs, fighting to gain control over the situation. Krystal put the shirt the back on over her shoulders, leaving it unbuttoned, but closed over to hide the semi exposed breast and hid her face in her hands, trembling with clouded emotions.

“I…. I can’t."

It was about that same time when other fears raced in, the fears that she was raised with and seemed to have seeped their way through the confusion. Krystal looked up with some color drained as the new fear crept in, attempting to take hold in sudden shock.

"You are going use them to sell me? That's what these pictures are for isn't it, to find a high bidder? That's what people do with pictures like these....."

Stories of the media and of her parents came rushing in like a flood, confusing her even more as she shakes her head. Her eyes said so much, showing the confusion of what was happening, the hidden submission and desires, the fear wasn't nearly as strong but it did linger in the daze of emotions.

"I don't want to be sold...."
 
Last edited:
“Please…. Sir…. Wha…. What are you going to do with these pictures….? I…I’ve never been… I don’t feel comfortable being nude in front of others. Let alone have these kinds of pictures taken where anyone can see them……………This…. Isn’t how I want people to see me………..I…. I can’t”

Gillian De Loup smiled from behind his camera as Krystal fought so hard against the powerful aphrodisiac and the raging fires that it had enkindled in her supple young body.

You are going use them to sell me? That's what these pictures are for isn't it, to find a high bidder?.......... I don't want to be sold....”

There was a sweet desperation in the young innocent’s soft trembling voice a silent eloquent plea for mercy in those stunningly expressive eyes.

De Loup laid aside his camera and came to sit by Krystal’s side. He enfolded the terrified young beauty in the security of his arms, reassuringly hugging her, and caressing her as if she were a frighten little girl..

“Sell you Miss Mayz?”

Gillian let just the right amount of shocked surprise be reflected in his voice to be believable.

“Krystal how could you even think me capable of such a thing?”

There was now also a note of sadness in his dark deep voice that seemed to wrap around her senses. He picked up his camera again and showed Krystal the shots he had taken of her. They were taken in tones of black and white. The black and white’s were a stunning study in shadows light tones and gray scales that brought out Krystal’s beauty as no color shot ever could. She was shy, alluring, a frighten child, and a naughty vixen. The most stunning of all the shots was the series where her head was thorn back, the graceful arch of her neck, she was sensual innocence personified. Then the look of shock when she realized her blouse hung open and her breasts where bared. Temptress, coquette, shocked vixen, shy child they were all there in those few shots when her blouse hung open and the camera had caught it all.

They were beautiful, tasteful, not at all exploitative or crass and she was stunningly beautiful in them as well.

“Krystal your beautiful my dear!”

His lips brushed the crown of her head as if she was a child and he a loving parent. Gillian picked up his camera once more.

“Krystal remove your blouse and your bra my dear.”

Once more his dark sensual voice came to her, wrapping around her drugged senses, felt as much as heard. click……click….click”

The haunting seductive call of the shutter reached out in the silence of the studio. click…click click…click..click click…click…..click

The camera’s shutter softly rasped till it filled every fiber of her being, a haunting almost hypnotic sound that called to her very soul. Then soft as a serpent’s hiss slithering into her mind came Gillian De Loup’s soft, gentle, commanding voice.

“ Remove your skirt and panties Krystal.”
 
Last edited:
Krystal felt lost within herself, finding comfort in his arms while trying to focus on what he was saying. The tone in his voice sounded sincere enough and she couldn’t decipher if there was a real answer in what was said. “Krystal how could you even think me capable of such a thing?” rang deep in the vague thoughts, making her second guess herself in accusing him, the way he said it made seem like it cut him deeply. This forced her to instantly forget that she doesn’t him at all and that he could very well be capable of such things. Her submissiveness allowed the guilt trip to swallow her whole as if she had been scolded.

“I’m… Sorry Sir…”

The submissive side in her was winning over, mixed with strange sensations when he showed her the pictures. To her, they were not tame at all, in her eyes they were not her, and she doesn’t show off like that, being provocative is not in her nature. These pictures showed her a new side that made her curious, looking at most of them she saw how happy she appeared to be. The photographer side saw the beauty in them, it was impossible not to see the beauty. The other side was in utter disbelief that they were photos of her.

"That's not how I am though..... I... I don't pose in that fashion...I...I"

Shaking her head while trying to fight, seeking a way to get her body to obey her commands and not his, the drugs however, made any attempts fail and backfire against her. After seeing the pictures a change in her demeanor broke through, seeking that tiny curious spec that wished to continue.

Closing her eyes to escape this place when she heard the request once more, “Krystal remove your blouse and your bra my dear.” Reluctantly and slowly began moving in a dreamlike state to obey the request, unaware of just how slow and seductive her hands moved. Krystal had her eyes closed from this point on, partly to block out what was around her and partly to enjoy the feel of hands roaming over the exposed flesh. The delicate hands trailed over her belly tracing the hem of the skirt, nails gliding up and down between two heaving breasts, up along her neck as she leaned back in the seat, though never touching those intimate areas. Her body had a need that can no longer be denied, a craving to be touched forcing her hands to move on their own, submitting to the surroundings he created.

Each click of the camera urged her to surrender and cease any fight, the drugs brought out an unfamiliar sensation that urged her to enjoy the moment. The cloud was thick in her mind and only focused on a desire she couldn’t comprehend. Krystal became mentally unaware of just how sensual her body moved towards her touches, feeding off the attention of the camera and deep gut knowledge that he is there watching her every move.

The familiar deep voice seemed to echo in her mind, filling it with another command “Remove your skirt and panties Krystal.” Any voice of reason had vanished, giving no other hesitation to obey the request; it almost appeared that she fed off the commanding voice in her mind. Without standing up or opening her eyes, afraid to break this trance that trapped her, she began to take the skirt off by raising her hips and slid it off a pair of long legs. Just as slow and seductively as the shirt and bra, off came the panties, trailing her nails slowly back up the length of one leg. Krystal was breathing heavily as she leaned back once more against the couch with her lips parted slightly. The long legs pressed together when she felt the sudden wetness between them, noticing her scent filling the air around her.

Still kept her eyes closed while her hands nails kept exploring shyly over the heated flesh. Falling deeper into the world that he and the drugs managed to create around her.
 
“Krystal remove your blouse and your bra my dear.”

This time the young innocent hesitated only a moment or two before reluctantly surrendering to De Loups deeply breathed command. Slowly Krystal’s delicate hands moved to her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders. Gillian watched as it softly fluttered to the floor. His little beauty’s trembling hands went to the clasp of her bra, Krystal’s stunningly expressive eyes fluttered close a dreamy expression relaxed the frown of her angelic face. Her delicate hands slipped the bra from her gorgeous young body. Krystal’s supple young body arched as if embracing her freedom, her own hands innocently exploring the soft textures of her own naked flesh.

click…click click…click..click click…click…..click

The shutter of the camera whispered as it captured each little sensual surrender of the young girl to the carnal world that was opening before her as she savored her own touch.

“Remove your skirt and panties Krystal.”

This time Krystal did not hesitate as she slid her little plaid skirt down over the womanly swell of her hips and down the long sculptured columns of her legs. Soon the scandalous little black lacy scrap of lace that were her panties soon followed.

click…click click…click..Click click…click…..click

The unblinking eye of the camera caught the young girl in all her innocent naked glory. Gillian held his breath as he gazed on Krystal’s flawless perfection, her pale pink nipples taunt little rosebuds capping puffy little dusky pike areolas. He smiled as he noticed the little dewy droplets that clung to the coral pink folds of Krystal’s chaste maiden’s treasure.

“ Open your legs for me Krystal’s.”

click…click

The soft whisper of the camera punctuated his softly whispered command.

click…click…click

“Touch yourself Krystal.”

click…click…click

De Loup laid aside his camera he came to her, his hand joining hers as he guided Krystal’s delicate fingers in the art of pleasing herself. He guided the tip of one finger to the throbbing feverous bud of her clit and he rolled it under the tip of her finger. Slowly he taught Krystal to masturbate for his pleasure.
 
Krystal subconsciously blushed when the cool air kissed every inch of her, confirming that she is in fact fully nude. Each movement made sent shivers throughout her whole being, hearing the camera and his breathing increased the hidden embarrassment of her body’s actions. The subconscious wanted to stop, screaming that this was all wrong, only to be blocked by what the body so obviously desired. There was no stopping now, the sensations were to overwhelming and she needed more to satisfy this desire.

The faceless voice echoed dreamlike through the cloud with another request, “Open your legs for me Krystal.” this one was answered by that subconscious blush and some hesitation of showing off her most intimate of places, a place where no one else has seen before. The body obeyed the command without regard to what the subconscious wanted, and with that, the legs slowly parted while her head turned to the side in attempts to hide the shame. The few clicks that followed made her even more bright crimson in shame.

“Touch yourself Krystal.” The voice echoed its request, though this one slightly confused her considering she has been touching herself. In fact her hands have been roaming all over her body and suddenly out of nowhere, an unfamiliar hand touched hers and slowly guided down to between her legs. Krystal gasped in shock at what was happening, instinctively closed her legs trapping both their hands there. She tried to pull her hand free, but he held it in place. Subconsciously her head shakes in protest, trying to deny these desires. Her legs remained closed, at first instinctively tight, though they started to relax ever so slightly, not yet opening up, just slowly realizing how much pleasure their fingers brought to that ache.

“Please…. Sir…. I….I”

Krystal whimpered with confusion, unable to find the words to protest and each time their fingers moved against her aching clit, her body reacted with tension building up. She turns her face away from him in shame of what she is doing in front of him, hating to admit that it gives her pleasure. All the while her legs fought to keep closed, denying the unwanted touch and at the same having a need to spread open inviting them in.
 
“Please…. Sir…. I….I”

Krystal whimpered with confusion, unable to find the words to protest and each time their fingers moved against her aching clit, her body reacted with tension building up. De Loup did not say a word his dark golden eyes holding her soft smoldering hazel eyes captive in their gaze. Golden eyes sp like her wolf’s. Eyes that seemed to bare her young innocent soul to their gaze. Those eyes commanding this innocent daughter of Eve to part her lily white thighs to spread her long sculptured legs so he could feast on her blossoming little pussy.
A fire danced in those golden eyes as Krystal’s long supple legs slowly parted. His eyes held hers as Gillian laid his camera aside. Held those soft smoldering eyes as his head lowered, held those sweet soft hazel eyes as his tongue snaked out to taste her for the first time. De Loup’s tongue slide along the coral pink folds of the hapless little virgin’s maiden’s treasure. Each pass cleaved deeper and deeper into her chaste innocence. The tip of De Loup’s tongue flicked out at her throbbing little clit, as he coaxed it from hooded hiding place. His hands encircled Kat’s trim little waist as he feasted on her innocence. He took great delight in lashing her innocence with his mouth lips tongue and teeth. He drove the sweet innocent little dove to the edge of that abyss that promised such sinfully forbidden pleasure.

A wicked smile bowed his lips as his teeth gripped Krystal’s succulent little clit and he drew a cool steady stream over that feverous little pearl of passion. He delighted in the act as he pushed her over the edge of that abyss to be engulfed in a dark swirling unimagined pleasure that nothing in her young life could have prepared her for.
 
Krystal can no longer deny herself this simple pleasure, the lingering shame slipping from her grasp. Her body tingled and throbbed both at the same time, yet her mind still didn't know what to make of it all. Between the hike and the emotional stress of being here, topped off with drugs, Krystal is too weak and exhausted to fight, yielding to their fingers that explored the silky feel of her heat and slickness they had found. His fingers kept guiding hers until she surrendered into the desires he wanted from her.

Eventually her head turned to face him, unable to tear away from the powerful golden gaze, that silent command seeking for submission. Krystal got lost in the golden eyes of the wolf, unaware of her legs parting for him, a silent invitation as she watched him move into position. No longer fearful while he kept her eyes locked on his, trapping her compliance.

All is lost when his tongue made its first contact, leaving her with nothing but base instinct and a raw desire she’s never experienced before. Krystal reacted instantly, inhaling deeply as her hips jerked in response, muscles tense with heightened lust. It did not take long before she fully fell into the pit of ecstasy, surrendering every part of her being to the desires of this man. Overwhelmed with new sensations that made her feel vulnerable to the needs her body now craved.

His mouth seemed the envelope her most intimate and secret of places, lips sucked and tongue thrashing against tender flesh. And finally she felt it. That rush over powering all senses. The world seems to shrink around her, taking a sharp breath, and waited. Krystal arched her back while clawing at the couch, crying out with nothing but the raw power of pleasure. She left her mind behind and shot like an arrow out into the stars to taste that moment of everything, that other world, so much more intense, more real, and diving back into the nerve storm and orgasmic fireworks of her own body.

Parted lips were gasping in attempts to catch air while her body quakes in his arms, her legs strain to wrap him in attempts to close once again. She tried to open her eyes, to seek out that dark golden gaze but all she saw was a blurry haze for a short time, resulted in rolling her head back against the couch, and closing them. Silent tears slid down crimson cheeks the more she came down, she was speechless and unable to process what just happened.
 
Gillian De Loup savored the sweet dew innocence of this chaste daughter of Eve. He reveled in the way her supple gorgeous body betrayed her. Each little staggered gasp, each sensual moan of sheer sinful pleasure pleased this concealment predator. Oh how he loved the way Krystal arched her supple young body to him How she pressed her virgin pussy to his mouth, the way her long sculptured legs tried so desperately to draw him ever closer to the fire that raged within her. His long thick tongue deviled deeply into her aching virginity. It fluttered over a little rough spot deep within all her moist silky perfection. A blinding flash of white hot pleasure engulfed Krystal. This second orgasm he ripped from her with an insolent ease. De Loup ripped a series of cascading orgasms form this confused and drugged young beauty.

As this young innocent arched to the pleasure Gillian so effort drew from her, those dark golden eyes once more effortlessly captured her soft pleading hazel eyes. De Loup held her gaze as he slowly began to kiss his way up her excusive young body. A little lover’s nip where Krystal’s hip and thigh met. His tongue reamed out her sweet little naval with his tongue. A long sensual lick trailed up the girl’s quivering abdomen. Gillian De Loup explored the contours of her firm young breasts with sensual little kisses, seductive little nips and then his tongue lazily circled her pale pink nipple, teasing and pleasing it until it was a rock hard throbbing nub. Then with a ferial grin he turned his attention to Krystal’s neglected nipple.

De Loup’s hard firm body was pressed to Krystal’s the hard line of his ridged cock pressed to her belly. Those haunting golden eyes once more beheld hers. Then he began to kiss his way slowly down the sensual curves of her torso. Oh how maddening slowly those kisses trailed down across her quivering belly. There was no doubt what his goal was. Hour after hour he tormented her as he ripped such unimagined pleasure from her. He slowly stood and gazed upon his conquest, her supple young body shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat as she lay there totally spent and exhausted. With an evil smile bowing his lips Gillian turned on his heel and left the drugged young beauty laying there on the couch naked as the day she was born.

"Batard dress our young guest and bring her to her room. Let her rest I fear her day may be very long.".

Yes Master


Batard bowed low to the Master of Juron de Boismore than willing to get his hands on the calmly young beauty. Anxious to savor the sweetness of her supple young body before the drugs wore off. Eager to sample the Master's leavings.


De Loup looked towards the grey skies from the battlements of Juron de Bois. He could feel the quickening, feel his body begins to change, the hated form of man dropping from him. He could feel his muscles his form once more taking its natural form. A heart wrenching howl of a wolf separated from his pack broke the cold grey light of dawn. The Wolf had returned.
 
Last edited:
Krystal was in an endless cycle of orgasms, never knowing when one began or ended. He kept her right where he desired, on the edge of the reality and dream world, driving her deeper down the spiral of confusion. There were times when she found herself begging for him to stop, that she couldn’t take anymore, begging for rest. After so long, she became uncertain if she was in fact begging with words that fell on deaf ears, or begging for more with moans and screams of pleasure. In either case, he never ceased, never failed to keep her mind from fully leaving his attentions. Each time she came close to disappearing, her body quaked hard enough to bring her back into reality.

After many hours of having the most intense orgasms stolen from her, the mind and body needed to shut down. The orgasms grew weaker towards the end, her body nothing but shivering, over stimulated muscles in a constant spasm. Krystal spun out of control in the darkness that engulfed her mind; all the emotions she held had disappeared into the void. Time was lost in the void as well, having no idea how long she had been unconscious; the sudden sensation of warm hands roaming over flesh slowly brought her back. Unfamiliar hands compared to the ones that brought her to this state of mind.

Krystal felt like she was floating in midair as these strange hands lifted her, taking her to some unfamiliar place. There were times when she moaned and whimpered out some incoherent words of protest, attempting to gain some mercy and be allowed to rest. However, the moans and whimpers were all that came out, perhaps a few words managed to escape, even she had doubts if they were actual words or not. Krystal couldn’t keep her eyes open for long, the lights pierced into them, making her head scream with pain, it did not go unnoticed that her throat burned from all the screaming she had done and her head pounded.

Again, words tried to escape from her parched lips, seeking for some kind of drink, just like before; she had no idea of the words existence. Before she knew it, there was a bed beneath her and she instinctively reached for a blanket, only to be blocked by those unfamiliar hands, unaware of the fact that she is still naked and the thought of getting dressed was the last thing she thought of.

Krystal curled up on the bed and started to drift off, losing the fight to stay awake much longer.
 
Dawn came slowly to Krystal. It came with the soul wrenching howl of a wolf. Was it her wolf that howled in such agony? Was it her wolf that so darkly called to her now? The aphrodisiac that had coursed through every fiber of her vibrant young body was now nothing more than a warm glow that had settled in the pit of her stomach. Yet the physical pleasure that again and again over the long hours of the evening ripped through her gorgeous young body left this gorgeous young creature dazed and lethargic from the physical excursion she had endured.

The sun was high in the sky before Krystal finally was able to tear her weary body from the comforts of the bed. A soft knock came at her door.

“Miss Mayz are you all right?”

It was the subservient voice of Batard.

“If you are hungry I can fix you something to eat.”

Batard’s voice had the practiced concern of a lifelong servant who had subjugated his own needs and desires to those of his betters. Batard rested his head against her door. Vision of her naked supple young body danced before his mind’s eye. The feel of her supple young body against his, her vulnerability as she lay naked on the bed, and the sweet taste of her virgin’s treasure as he feasted on her innocence. Batard straighten,

“Miss Mayz are you all right?”


How he had loved dressing her as if she were his living doll his to do with as he pleased. Then the fear of the master’s displeasure if he did more than he already had. Batard smiled while the Master is away the servants will play.
 
Krystal has never slept so hard and never known this kind of pain that burned to the core. Muscles that have never been used in such a way, even muscles she didn’t know she had, burned and screamed when she finally woke. Last night is one big clouded blur and she found herself dressed in the school uniform and laying in the strange bed, it took several moments to figure out why and where she is.

The voice and rapping at the door startled her, forcing her to hit the panic button only to realize that voice belongs here. ‘No, I am not ok…’ was the answer she so desperately wanted to give. Just before she woke up, dreams of last night started haunting her and the wolfs cry tormented her in ways that sadden her. Nothing made sense. There is an ache between her legs that she couldn’t explain and no evidence to explain all the aches and pains.

That voice rang through the door again, startling her out of stupor. Quickly gathered up some excuse to make him go away, then realizing just as quickly she most likely doesn’t need an excuse.

“I… I’m fine thank you. I’m not really hungry either.”

Which of course is a blatant lie, she is starving and her stomach is telling her all about it too. Krystal slowly got out of bed, stretching out the aching muscles and searched through her backpack for any food from yesterday. Luckily she had a few things to munch on and some water left, it wouldn’t be nearly enough to make up for last night, but it is something she can trust. Not to mention, her true intentions were to get out of here quickly, it is already late enough and if she stayed any longer, it will be too late to head home.

Krystal stripped quickly out of the uniform and put her own clothes back on, feeling the comfort of being covered up again, even as far to putting her sweater on for more coverage. The shoes were still damp, though not enough to bother her much. Soon gathering her things and making sure nothing is left behind, quickly and quietly headed out. Slowly peeking out the door and listening, making sure that Batard isn’t in sight, not wishing to confront anyone with all the confusion running wild. Within moments, Krystal is outside the main doors heading towards the path that lead her here.

The trail leads her to the lake in the cove, however, from that point, nothing seems familiar. The trails she found kept circling back to the castle or to the same spot at the lake. Each trail seemed different from when she first found the lake yesterday, nothing about the area felt right. At one point when she ended up back at the castle, Krystal figured she would give the driveway a try, however that failed miserably. All that did is appear to never end, the castle never seemed to fade, felt as if she is on a treadmill. To make matters worse, her phone is dead now, hungrier and more exhausted than when she started. Eventually she turned back to the lake to survey the area once more, hoping to find the trail that will take her home.

Once at the lake, Krystal found a nice boulder to sit and relax on, attempting to gather her thoughts into something coherent. Mind and body were at war once again, the mind kept trying to convince that it was all a dream, an incredible one she had to admit, while the body told a whole different tale. Two hours had of passed by this time, just seeking for the freedom she once knew. The last of her food and water was finished while sitting at the lake, and the longer she wasted time sitting there, silent tears broke free at the thought of never going home. Those same silent tears broke at the thought of those dreams of last night, unable to find the answers of truly happened.

Reluctantly she stood up and began to search for the trail home again by following the edge of the lake, knowing that her trail had to be somewhere along this lake. Krystal kept noticing the wolf following her and at first it made her happy to see him again, then after so long, he became the last thing on her mind, putting all focus into going home.
 
The forlorn cry of the wolf echoed through the mountains the alpha calling for the pack, a call that went unanswered. He waited at the fringe of the forest, golden eyes searching, his muzzle lifted to the air, all his senses poised on alert, his muscles tense as he waited and watched. He caught her scent on the cool mountain breeze soft, tantalizing and seductive. The hunt now began in earnest; again he lifted his head to the morning sun and howled his defiance at the world of man. Then weakly, as if from a drowsy sleeping world, came the answering call of lesser wolves. Wolves that answered the call reluctantly, grudgingly, these weaker, lesser creatures, slinked to do the Master's bidding. These lesser creatures knew what was required of them to drive the selected pry before them drive that selected pry to the Master, the Dyer Wolf.

Krystal was that selected pry her only offence was that she was human, a daughter of Eve. Her chaste innocence, the prize the Master desired and so these lesser wolves began to close in on her there howls heralding their presence, herding their chaste victim to her fate. Suddenly they broke from the cover of the woods their baying howls and flashing fangs harbingers of death. They were perhaps a hundred yards from Krystal when the chaste began. They drove the terrified young beauty before them the gnarled branches reached from her like ghostly fingers tearing at her clothing. It was if the forest was alive and clutching at her, determined to make Krystal its prisoner. With the stealth of born hunters these wolfs slowly encircled Krystal leaving her no place to run every avenue of escape cut off. Then from the midst of the pack emerged its Master the great dyer wolf. He was easily twice their size and his golden eyes were all too familiar eyes that Krystal knew, eyes that had seduced her into following them. Now for the first time this young innocent daughter of Eve saw her tempter in all his dark glory for the first time.

De Loup came to Krystal in his natural form. His muzzle was just a breath away from hers his great tongue snaked out and slid across her pared lips as he tasted the sweetness of her fear. Then with a deliberate slowness he began to shred Krystal's clothing until she stood naked before him.
 
Krystal heard the voices of many wolves answering the call of her wolf, these howls sounded different from what she is used to hearing. The sounds closed in around her, hunting her as if she was their target. It was not long after realizing she was in fact the prey, the prey to a pack of wolves and with nothing but a back pack to defend herself with. Even that ended up lost to the woods when he slowed her down, dumping it off as she ran deeper into the forest.

She was exhausted and starving from the start, making the chase a short run, on top of already being lost. The goal was to head back towards the castle, somehow the wolves knew where she would run and blocked every path to guide her in the direction they desired. Then he came into view, the other wolves keeping a distance as he approached her. Tears stained her cheeks; long silken hair became loose from its braid and danced freely in the breeze. Those golden eyes once more entranced her, urging for that submission he claimed last night.

Her body trembled with nothing but fear as her clothes were shredded right before her eyes. The claws were like daggers, easily shredding the thin material and each time they raked across naked flesh, her body reacted in ways that were unwanted. Lust is quickly building into those hazel eyes just as they tore from the golden gaze.

Like last night, body and mind warred with what was happening, even if she didn’t know what exactly is happening. This is a beast of the wild, a hunter, an animal based on instinct in her eyes. His eyes told a different story, the golden ones matched the man from last night, that same determination to claim her submission filled every fiber of her being.

Unable to help herself, the mind told the body to react and it did. Attempting to hide herself by placing her hands over what they could, lowering her head to make the honey hair fall around the naked form. Krystal did everything possible to hide herself, taking very slow and careful steps backwards, unaware of what is behind her. Deep down she knew there would be no resisting, her body is simply too weak from last and all the running around from today, however, she became determined to resist those golden eyes. Those eyes that told her what was expected of her, just as they did last night, all she could do is try to hide and move back away from him.
 
Back
Top