Love Between Ninja : A Naruto (anime) RP (closed)

He saw she had fallen fromnthe ploy. He grinned, but the way the legendary technique worked was fascinating. He wanted to know how she did that. That was not a technique that he could just copy.

"Wow... you must teach me that... I want to know..."

He was almost drooling as he looked to her. But she kissed him and he gladly kissed her back. He found her tongue dancing with his as he moaned. He put his arms around her and he wrestled to get her on his back.

"Mmm looks like I got you..."

He laid kisses over her lips and worked down to her neck. He first took her scent in and smiled.

"Have you ever been pinned? Gods you smell so good..."

He started to kiss over her neck as she could feel his hard cock through his pants. Would the daughter of the Hokage let herself be pinned.
 
I kept kissing him as I was on top. "It's a Hokage-class move. Only those of the Uzumaki heritage may know it." I of course was lying, I could easily teach him the move, but I wanted him to be teased.

When he flipped me over on my back, I gasped into his mouth. "Pin me.." I said pulling away and moaning into his ear.

I wanted him to enter me. For some reason, I wanted my virginity to go to him. I don't know why.

I moved my hand down and released his cock again, so it was free. I wet my hand when he started kissing my neck, moving it over his cock, rubbing him gently. It was odd, but it felt so right.
 
He looked down at her as she gasped.

"I have already pinned you my loved."

He grinned at her. He looked her body up and down as he held her down. Her body was perfect he has never seen better.

"Hokage class only? No jutsu is class only. You just don't want to teach me... "

He pretended to pout as he groaned when his cock was in her hand. He knew what she wanted, how would any man not want to let his cock slide into this beautiful woman.

"You have large breasts Kumera. I have only caught glances at them through your top. Show them off."

He moaned again. As he looked right into her eyes.

"Tell me what you want Kumera... tell me with your naughty mouth."

He kissed her again and watched her. Waiting to see her breasts and hear her words.
 
"It's not really straight Hokage-class, but it's only been used by the Hokage..well and me.." I admitted. "I'll teach you soon."

I couldn't bare it anymore. I moved under him to remove my top, giving him full view of the mountains that were my breasts.

I tried covering them up a bit, "I'm a bit shy." Embarrassment was showing on my face, but my mind was filled with lust at this point that the embarrassment soon passed.

"I want you.." I paused for a moment. "I..I want you to fuck me..Renzul..fuck me hard.."

I blushed at the words that just came out of my mouth.

I reached up and put my arm around his neck kissing him hard, pushing my tongue in deep, twirling it with him own while I gripped his cock in my hand.
 
He smiled.

"Really you will teach me...? Wow..."

She could tell, no one ever really invested a lot of time in him. He was a loner. So how did he know so many jutsu's?

He looked down and saw her "mountains" he grinned. He loved big breasts, he had a secret stash of pics of the fifth Hokage, he also found those in that book he had read and mastered, he as well had many other pics of big breasted women. He smiled.

"Wow..."

His face was so pervy than as he eyed them.

"Don't be embarrassed, these are marks of perfection. Oh my... holy hell..."

He sniffed the skin of her mounds and he was in heaven.

"Mmmm so fucking sexy... how do you hide these? They did not look this big when your top was on, and you take them off... and POW!"

He still had that huge grin on his face. He than looked to her.

"Fuck you... you want me to fuck you?"

He leaned his face down and kissed her lips.

"I am sorry, but the daughter of the Hokage does not get fucked. The man that is allowed to do that, must make love to her."

He stroked hair from her face as he kissed her.

"Kumera..."

He moaned as her hand was on his cock, she stroked him to his full length, precum oozed from the tip.

"Kumera, I love you..."

He kissed her again as his hands fondled her breasts.

"Your tits are more perfect than Tsunade's, my word..."

He moaned again as he squeezed the soft flesh.
 
"Ungh...chakra control..that's how I hide them," I said, flirting with him.

I was needing him within me right now. Even as he brushed my hair away from the side of my face, I kissed him.

It was driving me crazy, filling me with more lust and wanting him even more.

"Quit teasing me, Renzul," I said, basically begging him. I tried speeding up my actions on his cock and teasing the tip with my thumb.

"Please, make...love to me," I begged. For the first time in my life I was wanting to be fucked senseless by this man that I had only met earlier this day.
 
With out even telling her, he looked into her eyes and he let his cock slide into her opening. How he moaned out when he pushed into her slowly. He soon realized that she has never had sex with anyone. He looked to her.

"This is my first time as well. I will go really slow, so you feel no pain."

He leaned down and started to kiss over her mountains. He moaned into them as he felt her pussy grip down on his cock, not wanting to let him go.

"Mmm Kumera... my love... you feel so tight.... so good..."
 
"Ungh...damn it..you're so big, Renzul!" I moaned out, feeling him suddenly fill me.

Being a virgin meant it was uncomfortable at first, but as he glided in, it felt so hot and so much better each time he thrust.

"Ohh," I gasped as he started kissing my breasts, bringing moans of pleasure from my lips.

"I love you, Renzul, faster..please.." I said, basically begging.
 
"Are you ok? Am I hurting you Kumera?"

He said that with absolute care in his voice. He watched her and saw how the lust inside of her was overflowing inside of her. He felt her pussy grip his cock tightly and he started to thrust his hips inside of her, moving his cock back and forth slowly at first, moaning with every inch of his cock inside of her. He did not put it all the way in, not wanting her to be in pain.

"Mmm Kumera... "

The sounds her pussy and his cock were making were so hot. Her moans were like sweet symphony to his ears. He loved seeing her breasts bouncing back and forth, it was such a hot sight.
 
"You are doing perfectly...you are..mmm, oh baby," I moaned out. I almost couldn't speak. My words were mumbled with pants and breaths, mixed with moans. His cock was stretching my insides beautifully. With each thrust, it felt even more like heaven. I loved the feelings he was giving me.

"Oh fuck, you're so big," I moaned out again, barely able to speak right. My chest was raising up and down, my hips bucking at the right moments right along with his. "Oh Renzul, you are..amazing..please...faster..." I moaned out.
 
She was so wet, he could easily slide his cock faster now in and out of her. He looked down at her as he rolled her to her side, he was now behind her as he lifted her leg.

"Mmm this is a better position."

He let his cock slide back into her as he started to move again, his cock piston in and out of fast, just like she wanted. He closed his eyes than and made the hand signs. He than placed his hands on her tits and she felt a strong vibration hitting all the right places, his cock even started to vibrate, right up to her clit every time his cock hit home.
 
"Ungh, ooohhh yess!!" I moaned out as I felt him begin to use that jutsu again.

It made me feel so warm. Mixed with the fact he was fucking me like a piston from behind, it felt so amazing. "Renzul! You...ughh yeahh, amazing!" I screamed out. I was enjoying this very much. The feeling was bringing me closer and closer to another orgasm.

"I'm gonna...oh fuck!!" I said just before I came around his cock. My pussy clenched so hard while he was fucking, that it felt like he was thicker now. Oh it was bliss! "Harder!"
 
Renzul kissed her lips as she came on his cock.

"Mmmm lover that was amazing. You made me feel like I was flying Kumera.... incredible."

She could tell that he held back his orgasm. He still fondled her big breasts as he left his cock buried deep inside of her.

"I could stay like this forever."
 
"Then let's stay like this forever.." I said panting. The fact that he was fondling my breasts only prolonged my orgasm further.

"You are...a god..." I said kissing him deeply as I twirled my tongue around his own.

I felt his cock deep within me and could certainly keep going.

"Oh make more love to me, Renzul.." I said turning around so he would be back on top of me. I loved the feeling of him deep within me.

"Please, I want you to cum in me, my love," I admitted kissing him more.
 
"Mmm you want more, you want my cock that much more, you sure you can handle it."

He moaned as he felt her pussy tighten down on him.

"Are you sure we are safe down here?"

He looked down at her, he leaned down and started to suck on her nipple as he moved his hips, letting his cock start to move in and out of her.
 
He sucked on my nipples and it sent chills of warm pleasure throughout my body.

"Oh fuck! I cannot believe how good...ungh..this feels!" I said out loud as he began to pump in and out of me now.

"We're safe," I said replying to him, my panting breaths covering him with warmth. "No one comes here, not even my father.."

I hooked my legs around his hips and pulled him in tighter. I wanted more of him and wanted him to fuck me more. He was already fucking me at a fast pace. "Oh yes!! Renzul!" I screamed out as I started cumming against around his cock.
 
He pounded her harder and much faster now, giving to her what she wanted. The sounds of there body slapping against each other were loud as he moaned out. He focused his jutsu and his cock started to vibrate harder, sending out feeling all through out her vagina now, it centered on her little clit as he groaned again.

"Mmm Kumera... you feel,mmm yess unnhhh..."

He spanked the side of her ass.

"I love you... mmmmlover, I...mm you feel so good, you make me feel so good..."

He moaned as he spanked her again.
 
I could feel him throbbing within my being. The only thing keeping me conscious was the vibrations against my clit, making my cunt squeeze him tighter and tighter with each thrust.

"Oh...mmm..yes!! You are....ohhh.. fuck!! Amazing!!" I screamed and moaned out as he thrust into me.

I gasped when he spanked my ass while he fucked me with that huge cock of his.

"Oh yes!!" I said out loud because I came again, cumming all over his cock that was so deep within me.
 
"Mmm I have made you cum many times now. I love that. It say through my training that whoever cums first loses. So I have trained my mind and body to not release."

He moaned as he felt the warm liquid leak down his cock. He kissed her neck.

"Do you want me to continue to use my sexual jutsus on you. I have many more. I think I have one you will love. It might scare you. Sometimes it is more than one can handle."

He let vibration grow stronger on her clit as she felt his cock grow more ribbed for her pleasure. It was hard to do this and hold his concentration. She felt so good.
 
I nodded hearing him say this, not really knowing what I was agreeing to.

It wasn't until I felt an increased pleasure invade my pussy, stretching me and rubbing me from the inside. I gasped sitting up and falling back, arching my back as I did so.

"Oh fuck yes!" I had never had any words come out of my mouth like that. It felt so good!

"Please! Fill me! Fuck me! Pound me!" I was begging him left and right as he continued using his sexual jutsu on me. I was in complete bliss.

I gripped my legs around his hips as I pulled him in closer as he pounded me.
 
He moved his hips faster now as he formed seals with his hands. Than she felt another pleasure. She saw him fucking her pussy, but she felt another set of lips on her breasts now.

"Mmm how do you like this?"

Soon she felt another set of hands rubbing over her clit as his cock thrust in and out of her.

"Mmm Sexual Shadow Clones... filled with my sexual techniques."

She felt the tongue on her nipples and that sent vibrations through sensitive nipples. Even through her clit as his cock that was ribbed and vibrated fucked her tight pussy.

He moaned out as he looked at her, thrashing, moaning out. She was so hot, so sexy.
 
I gasped as I saw the sexual shadow clones. Oh god it felt so good. His cock was hitting against the entrance to my womb with each pump of his hips.

"I love it!" I said screaming out, thrashing about as he hit another one of my pleasure points. He was making me constantly cum against his cock while he fucked me.

The sheets here at the inn would have to be washed thoroughly. I kept my legs up around his hips as he pumped in and out of me.

My cunt was making noises from the wetness and it was turning me on more and more.

"I can't...ungh!! I can't...stop.....cumming!!" my snatch squeezing him as I kept cumming hard around his cock.
 
He grinned at her as she could not stop cumming on his cock, he looked to her and saw how her body was fading, too much pleasure could kill someone. So he de-summoned the clones and pulled his cock from her.

"I think that is enough pleasure for you, I do not want to hurt you my lover."

She saw how his cock dripped with her juices and it was still hard.

"Rest my lover, I will go and get us some water and try and find some food."

He walked out of the room and smiled as he found some water in jars and some fruit. He came back in and handed her some water and some fruit to eat.

"Kumera, you are amazing..."

He smiled as he could not take his eyes off her.
 
I groaned at the loss of his cock in my cunt, it would have felt amazing if he had cum within me. I couldn't understand why he wouldn't. But it didn't matter. As he finished coming back into the room, I had sat up. My body was sore with the feeling of being thoroughly fucked. It was my first time and I was happy that he had taken my virginity.

"Thank you," I said taking the fruit and water from him. My chakra levels had become so erratic at this point because of it all, I needed the refreshment.

"I don't know how you found those old studies and written texts by Jiraiya, but they...you are amazing..." I moaned out as I then took a drink. I looked to him and smiled, "I could finish you off, if you wish."

*******

"Does anyone know where Kumera is? She was supposed to have been back by now," Hokage Naruto said to his assistant.
"No Lord Hokage, but I'm certain she will be back soon enough."
Naruto was getting a bit concerned at this point but decided that she was grown and could handle anything on her own.
 
"I was just very lucky, I found them stashed away in a tree. I have... I mean I just got very lucky I guess."

He smiled as he drank down the refreshing water, it was so cool.

"Do you have to check in with your father? I do not want the whole Konoha army coming down on me."

He chuckled.

"And especially a huge Rasengen down on me..."

He shook his head and shivered from fear.

"What will your father think of this... he will kill me..."
 
Back
Top