Chelsea Charms Sex Stories

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Posts
162
Now since it's hard to find hardcore footage of Chelsea Charms (unless you have access to ThrillCharms), I thought I'd come up with some ideas for erotic sex fantasy stories featuring her (or other super busty models). Here are some examples:

Chelsea is performing at a strip club and draws a raffle to choose a man to have hot sex with her live on center stage in front of the entire club

A private dance with Chelsea gets off hand and ending up with the guy on top of her with his head in between her large tits and his dick inside her pussy.

An idea for author Tacocarnitas: Brian's busty mother schedules a private dance with Chelsea for her son's birthday. At Chelsea's hotel room, the two women share Brian by rubbing their massive boobs against him and fucking him together.

Nothing is off limits, but MFF threesomes or one-man, multiple girl orgies are preferred.
 
Just did a google search of Chelsea Charms to find out who you are talking about.
She is by far, one of the nastiest boob job freak shows that I've seen in years.

You would have a better shot of popping a boner from some rotting roadkill on the side of the interstate than from that chick.

My case in point:

[Please refrain from posting images with a copyright!]

I think I may have thrown up a little in my mouth.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just did a google search of Chelsea Charms to find out who you are talking about.
She is by far, one of the nastiest boob job freak shows that I've seen in years.

You would have a better shot of popping a boner from some rotting roadkill on the side of the interstate than from that chick.

My case in point:



I think I may have thrown up a little in my mouth.

That's just...grotesque.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can see than I am not getting any support here. I might as well take my business somewhere else.
 
c1c7b361a59605771e01f261cc64847b34d8e141233573186651e5fb25906d1f.jpg
 
While in Vegas, Chelsea Charms and Minka have dinner and drinks with a very close friend who happens to be a huge fan of both of them. The models get to know more about their new friend before they take him to their hotel room for a three-way. I can imagine the two busty girls fucking him together with Minka riding his cock and Chelsea riding his face before giving his cock a double titfuck. Afterwards, the three would bask in the afterglow with the busty girls sandwiching the guy caressing his body with their arms and tits.
 
Well I can see than I am not getting any support here. I might as well take my business somewhere else.

You were correct in your assessment from over two years ago. You still won't get support for those bolt-on freak shows.

Hell...you could have easily written a story about them in those 2 years.
 
Chelsea Charms and Kelly Christiansen get together one night to headline a dual performance at a San Diego gentleman's club. The two busty ladies were on stage together where they stripped and displayed their bare curves before signing photographs, taking pictures, and offering lapdances to their fans. Some of them even paid for a two-girl lapdance from both of them. Chelsea and Kelly enjoyed satisfying their male fans and the attention they were getting.

At the end of the night, the two went back to Kelly's house where her husband is asleep. Already hot and horny from their club appearance, they decide to surprise him in a big way. One went to pull down his boxers and suck on his cock with the other laid beside him to cuddle against him. The husband wakes up to the feeling of his penis being sucked. He finds his wife Kelly is cuddling on his right side where she kisses him. He then looks down to find Chelsea Charms giving his cock oral stimulation. When Chelsea sees him looking at her, she moves up to sandwich his cock inbetween her giant round breasts for an epic titjob. Kelly tells her hubby they want to make it up to him for having to miss out on their sexy club performance. Kelly has him suck on her H-cup naturals while Chelsea continued to titfuck him with her XXX-cup silicone monsters until he came on them. Chelsea rubbed his jizz all over her massive melons.

The three stripped naked and Chelsea got up to straddled him, slid his cock in her wet pussy and started riding him. Kelly swung a leg over her husband's head to straddle his face where he started eating her. While straddling him, Chelsea and Kelly shared kissed on the lips while whispering words of encouragement to each other. Kelly was at awe seeing her husband's penis fucking the swollen pussy of Chelsea Charms, she grinded her pussy harder against his mouth. The two were nearing their climax and rode his cock and face harder til they came gushes of girl cum on him. The lucky hubby let out a satisfied pussy-filled moan as he spurted out loads of his semen in Chelsea's pussy. The busty sedated ladies collapsed on each side of the husband, gasping for air, as he used one of his hands to caress her wife Kelly's ass and another to stroke Chelsea's sexy golden brown hair and grope her monster bosoms.

The three would fall asleep in that position and he would wake up to find Chelsea Charms and Kelly Christiansen, his wife, snuggling against him, their massive breasts pressing against him and their legs wrapped around his. He wrapped his arms around the two busty beauties and held them close, taking in the erotic scene.
 
Back
Top