Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I'm not usually turned on by guys dressing up like girls, but those pics were hot! I'd let you cum on my face. You've been accepted into the very exclusive "made me hard in girl's clothes" club!

I did take a few shots of my own in some pretty pink mesh panties... planning to post them soon to see if I got it.

post post post!!!!

I love mesh panties . . .

:D

Wow, she is amazing..was she on her "period" in that one shot..I swear I see a pad...

What a dream girl!

Took a few more pics the other day, enjoy :devil:

Also wow, interesting family gatherings you have there noisymother :)

Attachments

• stripey1.jpg
    stripey1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 535
  • stripey2.jpg
    stripey2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 449
  • srtipey3.jpg
    srtipey3.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 471
Nice

Took a few more pics the other day, enjoy :devil:

Also wow, interesting family gatherings you have there noisymother :)

Lovely pictures! Feel free to show more (of both you and the quantity!!)

How do you try on boots like that? Just go to a shoe store, or do you order them off the web untried?

Lovely pictures! Feel free to show more (of both you and the quantity!!)

How do you try on boots like that? Just go to a shoe store, or do you order them off the web untried?

I normally just buy offline from eBay etc, I've been lucky with sizes so far!

Thanks for the kind compliments everyone :rose:

Gosh....

Gosh, I'm not usually turned on by guys dressing up like girls, but those pics were hot! I'd let you cum on my face. You've been accepted into the very exclusive "made me hard in girl's clothes" club!

I did take a few shots of my own in some pretty pink mesh panties... planning to post them soon to see if I got it.

I do get very naughty when I dress up - it really does bring out the exhibitionist in me. Glad I've got my membership into the club there 'rocks', and that I had an effect on you. You might gather that the whole 'cum' scenario will be one best left to your wildest fantasies - as I've said before, I'm a straight man, with a secret but very naughty fetish..

Makes the prize all the more worth it though - so thanks..I'll save the awards speech for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back