Feeding the insatiable beast.

These are the first, and maybe last, bath photos. Taking tub pictures is a real motherfucker, a sentiment I'm sure I've shared before.

If you need someone to help you out, just let me know. Love the first pic especially.

So...choose 1? I'm breathless,restless and overwhelmed. They are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talents. I am so happy you are back,Q. We are all lucky to see you. You will keep me cumming back for more. Thank you to Mara for pointing me to the new thread. Very grateful. So good to see you Q! And maybe #4 has a slight edge over the others but they are all simply bgreathtaking. *Subscribed* swoon.

I'm so pleased to be helpful! There's my public service for the week ;)
thanks for the thanks, AlwaysSoaked :rose:

These are the first, and maybe last, bath photos. Taking tub pictures is a real motherfucker, a sentiment I'm sure I've shared before.

Yummy they are hard to take but when you make them come out that way oh my God, you are darn sexy...

Last edited:
I'm late to this party but these are sexy!

Better late than never! Glad you're here, glad you like!

Good morning sexy. ;) may I come feed your insatiable beast? :devil:

Good morning! You certainly may feed the beast.

So...choose 1? I'm breathless,restless and overwhelmed. They are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talents. I am so happy you are back,Q. We are all lucky to see you. You will keep me cumming back for more. Thank you to Mara for pointing me to the new thread. Very grateful. So good to see you Q! And maybe #4 has a slight edge over the others but they are all simply bgreathtaking. *Subscribed* swoon.

Thank you for bathing with a camera. WOW!!!! So nice and fresh. So, I've now commented twice in a couple of minutes. But whoa. You are handsome. Thank you. A million thank you!

Yes, as long as the camera doesn't fall in, I consider bath pics a win. Glad they're working for you!

Welcome back it's good to see you again having fun...looking as sexy as ever:kiss:

Yummy they are hard to take but when you make them come out that way oh my God, you are darn sexy...

Gisella, thanks for commenting! Good to be back and nice to hear your compliments!

Whew!! Thanks!! :)

That was a close call!!

Whew, I was worried I may not have made it in time!

Careful, I don't want any swoon related injuries to result from these meagre pics!

If you need someone to help you out, just let me know. Love the first pic especially.

Help in the tub is always appreciated!

I am a pervette, so what better way to spend my time by pervin on you.

You are pervilicious!

:rose:

Hello handsome! I only just got your message, thank you for the invite. Looking ridiculously good looking as always. :kiss:

I am a pervette, so what better way to spend my time by pervin on you.

You are pervilicious!

:rose:

I think I'll add "pevilicious" to my CV! Thanks for taking the time to perv on me;)

Hi just passing by to drop u a few :kiss: hope you have a good day

Thanks Gisella, any day that includes a drop in :kiss: is bound to turn out well.

Hello handsome! I only just got your message, thank you for the invite. Looking ridiculously good looking as always. :kiss:

Well, glad you got it, glad you made it. Thanks for the kind words! Hope to get more soon (pics, that is. Although kind words are nice, too!)

Oh wow! Glad I stumbled upon this!! Very hot! Although I can't see all of them. :(
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

*sighs* Such a well shot photo and the subject...*whimpers* If only I could run my fingers through your hair... okay, I want to run them all over your body.

Well, everyone has to start somewhere! ;) Thanks Dreamer!

I'll take it!! Drag you by that pretty hair back to my woman cave! :devil:

Are you going to club me first, or do I get to be conscious for this?

Oh wow! Glad I stumbled upon this!! Very hot! Although I can't see all of them. :(
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hmm, yeah, I don't know what happened to those links. If anyone remembers what the missing pictures were I could try and recover them. Glad you found this, thanks for the compliments!

I love this one.... such a great shot. :kiss:

Thanks Vixx! I was just thinking about you... how've you been?

Hi there, handsome man! :heart:
Your Oldie is my Goodie! Yum!
I remember and love that pic! :kiss:

I am speechless.

Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures.

Guess I wasn't that speechless.

Back