Do you mind if I look at your tits?

BTW, where do you teach...it might be time for some continuing education :D

In all seriousness, I (IDKW) really liked your response, and this topic as a whole. Interesting.

I like wearing tops that flatter without being appearing to try draw attention. I might get some attention, but no one will be thinking, "Oh God, she just wants people to stare at her." Usually, this means that I'm wearing something that accentuates the curves but doesn't appear 'too tight' or lowcut. (I have a couple of beloved cotton sweaters that are excellent in this regard.) I often am aware when someone is 'checking me out', and unless he (and it's always a he) is tactless and/ crude about it, I tend to enjoy it. On the occasions when it has been sunny and warm, and I am wearing sunglasses and something flattering and flimsy, I will sometimes act oblivious (while I read a book or something) and let people stare. Behind the shades, I get to observe without them noticing that I can see them. I will freely admit that this sort of thing has an erotic appeal for me if I find the person even mildly attractive. And though it has been a few years since I've done this, there have been a few times in which I have allowed my nipples to get hard while they watch. Watching their eyes get wide is a private thrill.

When I am at work (I teach mostly 18-22 year olds), I know that I am considered a MILF by many, and I know that my chest is the object of attention by these hormone-riddled semi-youngsters. I can sometimes see eyes following my boobs rather than my lecture, and I am fine with this as long as it doesn't become too blatant. (I mean, what woman doesn't want to be considered sexually desirable by young men?) The only time it becomes a problem is during one-on-one conversations when a careless fellow might let his eyes wander and stare fixated on my chest as if he's trying to take my top off with his mind. I may get a quick thrill out of this, but I know it's inappropriate, so I put a stop to it as soon as I can. I don't want to draw attention to my catching him by saying something blatant like "My eyes are up here" or by doing the knee bending thing that someone mentioned above. Instead I simply make it a point of saying the person's name as I speak. I find that this breaks the breast trance.
 
I don't mind, but most tend to stare at my legs. Of course, it doesn't help that I wear short skirts, hose and heels all the time! LOL
 
A quick glance is fine,even flattering. Lingering looks mean your a lech and I'd mentally kick you in the groin!
 
Staring is just creepy. I don't mind people having a look, but make it glances, not staring.
 
I don't mind, but most tend to stare at my legs. Of course, it doesn't help that I wear short skirts, hose and heels all the time! LOL

Of course it doesn’t help…wait, wait. It does help…me anyway! Lol Keep up the good work! ;)
 
boobs.jpg
 
I dont care if people look, especially if im showing them off, as long as they are not creepy about it and they eventually make it to my face.
 
I dont care if people look, especially if im showing them off, as long as they are not creepy about it and they eventually make it to my face.

I had to snicker at this after reading it and then glancing over at your AV. :rolleyes:
 
There are times when I go out, that if I don't get a look I will pout so yeah it's ok to look but like jenni7 said, there is a right and certainly a wrong way to go about it.
 
If in the middle of a sentence a guy zones off...that can be anoying...a look is flattering{to me}:)
 
What a wonderful thread! One of the biggest challenges is teaching at a university in a warm climate where less and less seems to be the norm! I'm beginning to feel like a lecherous perv, but my god, all that cleavage on display - what is a guy suppose to do?
 
If in the middle of a sentence a guy zones off...that can be anoying...a look is flattering{to me}:)

I completely agree! There are many times that I purposely show off my girls, however, show some intellectual capacity and hold up the conversation! If you'd like to comment flirtatiously later, by all means, go ahead. There is a right place and a right time for everything; a look, a glance, a way to go about flirting and way for PDA or more.
 
I completely agree! There are many times that I purposely show off my girls, however, show some intellectual capacity and hold up the conversation! If you'd like to comment flirtatiously later, by all means, go ahead. There is a right place and a right time for everything; a look, a glance, a way to go about flirting and way for PDA or more.

I would be very interested in exactly how you show off your girls. I love it when a woman show their breasts.
 
Back
Top