Ruined Orgasm

AutumnMiyuki

Really Experienced
Being a girl, I have no idea what this is like but the idea of it turns me on wildly. The idea, for the newly-initiated, is to allow a man to climax without any stimulus to "finish him off" creating a profound sense of disappointment and disempowerment, effectively emasculating him, even though he gets to cum.

Anyone else?

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the wicked pleasure she gets from it, but it's really a fine line stopping in time so that I still finish without being touched.

Maybe not the tied up in a garbage bag one, but the first one definitely would interest me, especially since it would involve some awfully colorful language to finish things off.

ruined orgasm

I have had this happen a few times (on accident), the thing is, is I can just wipe off and I stay hard and keep going

I love the "emasculating him" part. :devil:
Then after the "ruined orgasm" I'd make him lick it up. :eek:

L:rose:

Goddammit, I wish chargergirl could be a little less enthusiastic in her moderating of images. :mad:

Just remove the

Emasculating and dis_empowering him would be to not let him cum at all. Make him service you, turn him on to the very edge and leave him wanting.

He he... It's been done to me. It was not my favorite but she sure dug it...

Goddammit, I wish chargergirl could be a little less enthusiastic in her moderating of images. :mad:

Just remove the tag, and allow people to use their own judgement about clicking on the link.[/QUOTE]

I wish people would read the goddamn forum guidelines before they post pics so I wouldn't have to remove them.

:D

I've wanted to try a ruined orgasm, but there's something so desperately lonely about the idea of giving one to myself alone, without being told. That said... if there are any women on tonight who would enjoy talking me through it right now--who would coax/coerce me along the way, and keep me honest--message me and I'll get you my chat handle... :eek:

Surprised I got no takers on the post above--and no follow-up today. *shrug* I can't imagine there are too many men willing to go through it.

Ah, well.

If there's a bored dominatrix out there who'd like to chat sometime, shoot me a PM and we'll schedule a rendezvous, and I'll see if I can't follow instructions to the letter. :)

I just gave myself one and decided to see if there was a thread about this.

I was fucking my sissy pussy with a dildo and rubbing my clitty and I felt it cummimg so I stopped rubbing myself and kept shoving my dildo in and out of my ass. After a few seconds a load of cum came dribbling out and pooled up in my belly button. I didn't feel like I was finished, there was no orgasm.

I do this to my husband sometimes, depending on the situation. He says it is intensely frustrating, but then it's intensely arousing that I have all the control. For him, never really knowing what he will get keeps him stirred up, and I like to keep him stirred up.

I do this to my husband sometimes, depending on the situation. He says it is intensely frustrating, but then it's intensely arousing that I have all the control. For him, never really knowing what he will get keeps him stirred up, and I like to keep him stirred up.
Your husband's one lucky guy. I've done it to myself once, imagining a former colleague did it to me, it was so thrillingly disappointing.

Your husband's one lucky guy. I've done it to myself once, imagining a former colleague did it to me, it was so thrillingly disappointing.

Thank you.

I've gotten pretty good at it over the years. If I do it with his hands restrained and a really bitchy attitude, he'll turn crimson red with frustration and embarrassment. But for reasons I don't completely understand, he loves it.

Thank you.

I've gotten pretty good at it over the years. If I do it with his hands restrained and a really bitchy attitude, he'll turn crimson red with frustration and embarrassment. But for reasons I don't completely understand, he loves it.
Definitely the bitchy attitude, that would work for me. :)

I'm not sure I understand this...

That makes two of us, Bill. To be honest, I don't really understand the whole cuckold thing, but he gets arousal - a lot - out of feeling sexually inferior. I just give him what he wants.

I must admit, though, as we get more into the "femdom" sort of thing, I'm kind of enjoying that. Maybe because I know him so well and I've become adept at pushing his buttons, or maybe I really like being in control, or maybe I like flaunting both.

That makes two of us, Bill. To be honest, I don't really understand the whole cuckold thing, but he gets arousal - a lot - out of feeling sexually inferior. I just give him what he wants.

I must admit, though, as we get more into the "femdom" sort of thing, I'm kind of enjoying that. Maybe because I know him so well and I've become adept at pushing his buttons, or maybe I really like being in control, or maybe I like flaunting both.
Check out her blog, she is one hot wife. ;)

This.

Perfection.

Back