How many private messages do you get?

I typically get 6-10 a day, depending on what and how much I have been posting. I can't really reply to them all, it would just take too long, but I do read them all, but I only respond to the really interesting ones.

Ditto (sorry to steal your reply was being lazy and you said what I was thinking - lol)
 
Sometimes I get several and sometimes I go awhile and don't get many. I actually enjoy getting pm's from people I haven't met yet. I just naturally like to talk and meet folks.
 
I get quite a few, i am sure they are reminiscent of my more slutty days here. I also get one now and again from a real love interest. Lucky me!
 
none usually. Every few weeks I have some nice conversations with Lit members
 
I hardly get any. My most recent was because I posted something in a thread about small boobs...stating that I prefer bigger ones.
 
Not much

I don't get much but lately I have been getting spam on here
 
As a woman, I used to get a few a day. Nowadays I can go awhile before getting any PMs.
 
I get a lot. But I'm actively soliciting them. Guys love telling me how he'd fuck my wife!
 
Mini rant brace yourselves

It's cause of my audio and I'm top of the "who's online" but the couple days I've been back I've had to keep emptying the inbox, when you want the attention it can be fun, but when you've stated your done playing for a bit and continue to be pm'd by those you've informed it doesn't feel good.
 
It's cause of my audio and I'm top of the "who's online" but the couple days I've been back I've had to keep emptying the inbox, when you want the attention it can be fun, but when you've stated your done playing for a bit and continue to be pm'd by those you've informed it doesn't feel good.

turn off PMs, then.
 
Back
Top