Drug to kill sex drive?

You know, sometimes you can act like such an asshole. You seem to thrive when finding inconsistency in posters and just egg them on. Don't forget we all have a past.

Why not just leave it alone for once?

You may think I'm an asshole, honey, but I don't think of you at all. ;)
 
You may think I'm an asshole, honey, but I don't think of you at all. ;)


Your childish behaviors are ridiculous. Maybe because you don't think.

Oh and I seem to recall you getting all ticked off that someone called you honey in a post... doesn't bother me a whit.
 
I don't bother much with posting history because I figure if the question is something that prompts a response from me, that's good enough. Lots of people never seem to return, aren't who they purport to be, or have no apparent interest in the advice they solicited.

I get more feedback on my posts from people not in the threads than people in them. If it is something I have struggled with and the limited perspective that gained me helps someone else, it makes the idiocy of having learned something the hard way sort of worth it.
 
Your childish behaviors are ridiculous. Maybe because you don't think.

Oh and I seem to recall you getting all ticked off that someone called you honey in a post... doesn't bother me a whit.

I'm sorry, do I know you? Are you relevant to my life in some way? No?! oh, that's right, you're some random chick on Literotica who doesn't notice the irony in front of her nose.

Don't bother trying to see the hypocrisy in your posts where you're acting like an asshole to ME because you think I'm acting like an asshole to someone else. That's too much logic for one night. :rolleyes:

You're free to be as bitchy as you like, but pot/kettle...glass houses?
 
I'm sorry, do I know you? Are you relevant to my life in some way? No?! oh, that's right, you're some random chick on Literotica who doesn't notice the irony in front of her nose.

Don't bother trying to see the hypocrisy in your posts where you're acting like an asshole to ME because you think I'm acting like an asshole to someone else. That's too much logic for one night. :rolleyes:

You're free to be as bitchy as you like, but pot/kettle...glass houses?

Oh come on, you know me. But you're right, I wasn't been my normal self and I should have just passed by the thread. However, I wouldn't put us in any pot/kettle situation. I'll remember to watch my thoughts before them become actions -- the adage "shutting my fingers," will work. :rose:
 
Oh come on, you know me. But you're right, I wasn't been my normal self and I should have just passed by the thread. However, I wouldn't put us in any pot/kettle situation. I'll remember to watch my thoughts before them become actions -- the adage "shutting my fingers," will work. :rose:

No, I really don't know you. :confused: I have two kids under the age of 5, I work full time as a Nanny and I take care of both of my elderly, disabled parents. I DON'T SLEEP. Sleep deprivation means I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone people I talked to once or twice on this site over the last 10 years. I mean absolutely No offense, I just don't remember you.

But I understand, we all have our off days. I don't jump down random folks throats, I target liars and trolls, no one else, but even I've mistaken innocent people for jerkwads a few times. ;) All's forgiven! Carry on!
 
I've been doing some research on this topic too, and I've found that the injection birth control Depo Provera (sp?) is used in the chemical castration of sex offenders. From some forums I've read if you work with a doctor and a therapist to explain that you've thought it through and want it you could get it for that purpose.

Otherwise I've also found that reducing caloric intake could help reduce sex drive.

Some people suggest exercise but I find that even if I am too tired/sore it's just a physical tiredness that is a deterrent, but it doesn't decrease the desire.

Good luck, it's a tough spot to be in and I wish you the best! pm if you want to talk more.
 
Here is something I found on it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaphrodisiac

I, like the OP am in a sexless marriage...Not a loveless one...But a sexless one. My wife was on Depo Provera for about 10 years and it has destroyed her libido totally.

The last time I had sex was....Well...Lets just say 'Its been a while' ;)

For me the best way to control my libido is to masturbate. Sounds silly but for me it works. I have a high drive and bring myself off twice a day.

I also do Yoga. Maybe the two are not connected as such but I *FEEL* like it does. The learning to control my breathing and doing a little meditation after a stretch helps me calm myself.

Like I said....This works for me, it may also work for you or it may not. But it won't hurt you to try either!
 
Try regular intense exercise, by the time I get home I'm too tired to do anythng but watch a bit of TV and go straight to bed. I won't even masturbate or anything.
 
Back
Top