Things that made you smile today ~ 2013

My take on a nerdy shark.

th

You know those are all copies of Moby Dick.

That second one might be my favorite picture ever. At least for today.

Yeah, that changes every ten minutes or so for me. Except when I'm scrolling tumblr, then it's like every five seconds.

Currently it's this one:

tumblr_mxd9soDqdL1qinsu2o1_500.jpg

Only appropriate reaction to meeting Idris Elba.

Yeah, that changes every ten minutes or so for me. Except when I'm scrolling tumblr, then it's like every five seconds.

Currently it's this one:

tumblr_mxd9soDqdL1qinsu2o1_500.jpg

Only appropriate reaction to meeting Idris Elba.

She's thinking, "Holy shit, it's Stringer Bell!"

I'm quite certain my reaction would be similar. Or something that would get me arrested.

Mmmph. That man...

I'd just probably giggle uncontrollably, just like she seems to be doing!

Ruffles, have you watched Luther? I keep seeing it on Netflix and wanting to watch it but I'm still trying to catch up on like twelve other shows. Fuck it, I'm gonna watch Luther.

I'd just probably giggle uncontrollably, just like she seems to be doing!

Ruffles, have you watched Luther? I keep seeing it on Netflix and wanting to watch it but I'm still trying to catch up on like twelve other shows. Fuck it, I'm gonna watch Luther.

I haven't, but it's definitely on the list!

I'm like two or three weeks behind on American Horror Story. I haven't started Breaking Bad yet, and I'm like two YEARS behind on Mad Men.

But, instead of watching any of that, I watched two episodes of Dateline today. Because.. of the reasons?

I haven't, but it's definitely on the list!

I'm like two or three weeks behind on American Horror Story. I haven't started Breaking Bad yet, and I'm like two YEARS behind on Mad Men.

But, instead of watching any of that, I watched two episodes of Dateline today. Because.. of the reasons?

AHS is awesome this season! I saw season two up on Netflix but I heard it really sucked. Whenever someone says they're going to start watching Breaking Bad I always want to either laugh and shake my head. That fucking show.

Still have to get caught up on umm... Doctor Who, Dexter, Once Upon a Time, Deadliest Catch (that deadly Bering Sea), Mad Men, uhh. An endless list. Endless. Just thinking about it makes me tired.

Hell I'd just like to be Idris Elba's wingman. They're all hot and bothered after he leaves, bang the wingman's available! ;)

AHS is awesome this season! I saw season two up on Netflix but I heard it really sucked. Whenever someone says they're going to start watching Breaking Bad I always want to either laugh and shake my head. That fucking show.

Still have to get caught up on umm... Doctor Who, Dexter, Once Upon a Time, Deadliest Catch (that deadly Bering Sea), Mad Men, uhh. An endless list. Endless. Just thinking about it makes me tired.

The nice thing about Deadliest Catch is that you can pretty much just pick it up again whenever, and assuming the Bearing Sea doesn't kill you before the end of the episode, you're good to go.

I'd like to watch Under the Dome, too, because I did like the book.

And the new seasons of both Community and Justified start up next month.

LMAO! Deeva I misread your post and thought it said Under the Domme.

Back