Buxom's busting out all over

Would you be offended if I said I'd love to have you as a sexual plaything and enjoy the pleasure of a busty gal like you can give to a man?
Oh to feel your breats upon my chest and see you riding me from one orgasm to the next, thats my naughty thought:heart: :devil:

Not offended at all :)

I appreciate it probably makes me a bit of a slut but I really enjoy the idea that I'm turning you all on!
 
Last one before bed ;)


I see you believe in fluffing up your pillows before bed...and you know what they say many hands make light work..I've always been willing to handle a damsel in need....
 

Attachments

  • P1010030%20(450x326).jpg
    P1010030%20(450x326).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,520
A Sexy lusty wife but a slut nope not seeing it.
Love the pics and thanks for being the real you, not some freaky fake poster!
 
I've put something similar to this on the licking your own nipples thread but here's one hubby took x
 
Last edited:
I've put something similar to this on the licking your own nipples thread but here's one hubby took x

You could put something similar to this up all day long and I'd never tire of looking. Something incredible sexy about a woman licking her own nipples. Very nice.
 
God, I'd just hold them aloft for you so that you need only flick your tongue to taste yourself -- no effort needed!
 
I should really be cleaning the bathroom but reading Lit is so much more fun!

I'm not even sure that's a fair competition between those two. Hell, I've chosen reading Lit over eating before so maybe I'm not the best one to be doing comparisons.
 
I will admit I may have eaten some cookies for dinner because cooking spagetti involved logging off!
 
Now I want pizza, but I'm still looking at Lit so I want sex - hmm.. Pizza delivery boy??

Oh, bringing up the fantasy of any man who ever delivers anything to a woman in her house!

I don't see how you could possibly go wrong with that scenario. For the record, I don't deliver pizza so I'm working for the good of all men, not just myself. :devil:
 
Back
Top