*Ask Subdued_Passion inane questions about India

This was a good thread.

It was a simpler time.....it was a better time.
 
This was a good thread.

It was a simpler time.....it was a better time.

That's not what you said before!


Definitely better for me, there was Byron...:heart:

:rose:


If India is a sub-continent who is her Dom?

India is NOT a sub-continent; it is a country. :sigh:

The Indian subcontinent or the subcontinent of India comprises of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan (some even include Afghanistan).
 
Hi Subdued Passion.

Which coast do you live closest to & how is the country handling the aftermath of the recent cyclone?
 
Well you definitely know more about Indian cuisine than I know about Spanish cuisine... Zero, that is what I know of Spanish cuisine, forget about the regional specifics.




Dosa's are Udupi, South Indian cuisine and dosas are so versatile and healthy and snappy to make.
The other favourites you have mentioned are all Punjabi.
Some dosas are Udipi cuisine. You have many many different types of Dosas, with different parts of South India each having their own special type. There is even a push cart near my house that serves a 100 different types of dosas (or so the sign says). Their menu has 112. :)

Anyway, SP, if you come to chennai do eat in Matsya, if you like Udipi cuisine.

Ramya
 
Back
Top