The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

OK, it's official now: winter will hit Denmark soon, with snow at the end of the week and continued cold weather after that. So I'm looking forward to warming myself with more contest stories - and SSS tells me that the number of new stories yesterday was NONE.

Here's a bump hoping for a spate of late submissions.

Stay warm, Timothy. :) I'm a little surprised by what I gather is kind of a slow pace of entries, usually this one is quite popular. But perhaps there will be some late entries. Wish I could provide one.
 
God knows I tried to bolster the number of entries. :D But that's gone; I'm working on stories for the next calendar year now.
 
God knows I tried to bolster the number of entries. :D But that's gone; I'm working on stories for the next calendar year now.

And the efforts are appreciated. :)

I'd say my New Year's resolution is to find more time for writing, but I'm afraid I'd break it before 2013 even started.

And with that, welcome to the official support thread for Lit's only official winter contest. Beware of fake contests.
 
There are 60+ entries with over a week to go. That does seem like quite a few. I have one at the editor's. I'll post it as soon as I get it back. Best of luck to all that entered.
DG
 
There are 60+ entries with over a week to go. That does seem like quite a few. I have one at the editor's. I'll post it as soon as I get it back. Best of luck to all that entered.
DG

I think that in recent years the Winter Holiday list has quickly gone over a 100 entries. That's just an impression, though.
 
I think that in recent years the Winter Holiday list has quickly gone over a 100 entries. That's just an impression, though.

You're probably right. I did check back on some of the old winter contests. The last I could find was 2009 - 122 entries (unless I missed count) haha.
2008 - 73 entries, 2007 - 79 entries. I guess the previous contest thread hasn't been updated since the middle of 2010.

It was interesting to read some of the names of authors who submitted stories. You and I were both on the lists. I guess that makes us old timers. LOL
DG
 
phew!!! We finally caught up. All of our texan racist s garbage will now be thrown...

... out now that this last one has been taken care of... you see - garbage removal does work!!!

hio43kpa.jpg

oui monsieur tex you are a racist peeg! Un vrai cochon! Merde embulante!

The following is post # 1231 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194, 1196, 1198, 1204, 1208, 1211, 1221, 1223 and now 1231. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. EIGHTH on the eighth page. FIVE on the ninth page Now he’s started on the tenth page. The same post 50 times. He's now up to 263 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1231on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

[size=+1]Please join with me and read my Winter Holiday Contest Story: Christmas Present! [/size]
okay i didn't really write it but it is sooooo good!
fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. AND REMEMBER A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg


But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest


69d0f60b8ce0e21a775f582cf66cae3856607560_m.jpg


Submissions are no longer being accepted. Final results should be out by Thursday. Thanks all for the wonderful response...
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. The dice tell me that there are 59 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.19 from an average of 241 votes. Stories had an average of 20,768 views, an average of 7 favorites, and an average of 7 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.19%. The average number of pages is 2.5, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 12,574 votes, 1,225,341 views, 438 favorites and 468 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.19) is 0.39 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 241) is 250. The median score is 4.18, the median number of votes is 144 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.59 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 3.89 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 10 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 10 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 1 sweep resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 92 votes swept, being an average of 9 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 46. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (4 stories)
  • Erotic Couplings (4 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (1 story)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (3 stories)
  • Gay Male (6 stories)
  • Group Sex (7 stories)
  • Humor & Satire (2 stories)
  • Illustrated (1 story)
  • Incest/Taboo (9 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (5 stories)
  • Loving Wives (2 stories)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (2 stories)
  • NonHuman (2 stories)
  • Romance (7 stories)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (2 stories)

New stories today


Authors entered so far are:

allthewayin, amandablaze, AndrewJackson, Ashson, Belongs2Beth (2), BenLong, BuckyDuckman, Butterflies512, Cinner (2), Dagoth123, D_Lynn, EdgarPleaseCain (2), geronimo_appleby, Harlock606, HeyAll (2), inqusitivepuppy (2), Jasmynn_Brown, JayDavid, kms1987, LaRascasse, LesLumens, luvthedesserts (2), MagicMouse, MarieWriter, MistressLynn, MSTarot, Naughtily_Written, northlander, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly (2), silkstockingslover, SilverSparrow, sirhugs, SpotInTheSand, sr71plt (6), SusanJillParker, TinyBeth, tmoney249, Tx Tall Tales, TxRad (2), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque, YDB95 (2), ZenJinni, Zrnko_Pisku

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on:

  • The category page
  • The author's page
  • The toplists page

can all be different.

Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
This message is hidden because scouries is on your ignore list.


This message is hidden because ScouriesWorld is on your ignore list.
 
God knows I tried to bolster the number of entries. :D But that's gone; I'm working on stories for the next calendar year now.

Yep, and they sure did keep me warm for quite a while, so thanks for that.

And I can see that quite a number of new stories are listed in the newest statistics from SSS, so maybe the contest is picking up speed again. Good luck to the new entries.

Some of us do have some new non-contest stories on which we would welcome feedback. :)

Oh, yes we shouldn't forget to appreciate the writers who are brave enough to submit non-competing stories during the contest.
 
Great contest entries

There are a lot of winning entries in this contest. I've already found some favorites.

Nice work!
 
And don't let the smiley face lull you into thinking it's a joke.

BEWARE LOVING WIVES.

http://www.literotica.com/c/loving-wives/comments

What's there at this very moment is extremely mild, but watch it for a brief while and you'll quickly see why to beware the category. The readers are passionate, to say the least. A few of them are completely deranged.

heh heh. good old LW.
 
Okay, okay, I know some of you are having trouble meeting the contest deadline. You’re probably feeling down, perhaps even depressed. And who wants to feeel depressed at Christmas?

But you needn’t be! And do you know why? Well the answer is simple – A.I.R. is also holding an Xmas/New Year’s Contest this year. Yes, thanks to the continued sponsorship provided by the wonderful folks at ScouriesWorld, we’ve been able to add another contest to the 2012 roster of A.I.R. Themed Contests.

And we’re opening our doors to any and all authors who’d like to submit.

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest


578_1000.jpg

come on in …A.I.R. welcomes you…

starts: December 1st
closes: December 25th
winners announced: December 29th​
 
The "Thanksgiving Day Contest" is phony and the "Xmas/New Years Contest" is equally phony. A.I.R. does not exist, except for being one person and his army of alts. :eek:
 
Well, the real contest ends on the 7th of December so that leaves you eleven days to get your entry in for this years last real contest.

Beware of fake contests.
 
Thank you boxy!!!!

image.php


Yes A.I.R. would like to thank the new grandpa for his kind donation to A.I.R. Yes in honor of his new granddaughter one of LITEROTICA’S favorite suns has decided to help support the 2013 Themed Contests by giving a very interestingly sized gift to the association in his granddaughters name.

What a man!!!!!​
T H A N K S !


[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 A.I.R. Themed Contests

now well endowed by boxy

oh and unfortunately i have to report that another piece of racist, texas garbage just floated up and will havve to be deposited on the next page. sorry...
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. My slave tells me that there are 58 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.17 from an average of 245 votes. Stories had an average of 23,943 views, an average of 8 favorites, and an average of 8 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.18%. The average number of pages is 2.5, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 14,243 votes, 1,388,694 views, 464 favorites and 502 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.17) is 0.44 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 245) is 249. The median score is 4.17, the median number of votes is 144 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.57 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 3.84 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 13 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 13 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 1 sweep resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 95 votes swept, being an average of 7 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 46. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (4 stories)
  • Erotic Couplings (4 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (1 story)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (2 stories)
  • Gay Male (6 stories)
  • Group Sex (7 stories)
  • Humor & Satire (2 stories)
  • Illustrated (1 story)
  • Incest/Taboo (9 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (5 stories)
  • Loving Wives (2 stories)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (2 stories)
  • NonHuman (2 stories)
  • Romance (7 stories)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (2 stories)

New stories today: None


Authors entered so far are:

allthewayin, amandablaze, AndrewJackson, Ashson, Belongs2Beth (2), BenLong, BuckyDuckman, Butterflies512, Cinner (2), D_Lynn, EdgarPleaseCain (2), geronimo_appleby, Harlock606, HeyAll (2), inqusitivepuppy (2), Jasmynn_Brown, JayDavid, kms1987, LaRascasse, LesLumens, luvthedesserts (2), MagicMouse, MarieWriter, MistressLynn, MSTarot, Naughtily_Written, northlander, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly (2), silkstockingslover, SilverSparrow, sirhugs, SpotInTheSand, sr71plt (6), SusanJillParker, TinyBeth, tmoney249, Tx Tall Tales, TxRad (2), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque, YDB95 (2), ZenJinni, Zrnko_Pisku

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on:

  • The category page
  • The author's page
  • The toplists page

can all be different.

Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
This message is hidden because ScouriesWorld is on your ignore list.

I recommend it; it would be a great Christmas gift to yourself.
 
Thank you boxy!!!!

image.php


Yes A.I.R. would like to thank the new grandpa for his kind donation to A.I.R. Yes in honor of his new granddaughter one of LITEROTICA’S favorite suns has decided to help support the 2013 Themed Contests by giving a very interestingly sized gift to the association in his granddaughters name.

What a man!!!!!​
T H A N K S !


[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 A.I.R. Themed Contests

now well endowed by boxy

oh and unfortunately i have to report that another piece of racist, texas garbage just floated up and will havve to be deposited on the next page. sorry...

I am not donating anything to you, any of your alts, your non-existent organization or your phony contests. :eek:
 
Of course it would help if forum members didn't just go and quote his posts. :mad:
 
yikes! more texas racist garbage just got posted. now we've got a 2 page backlog!

_42924117_noseaward203.jpg

LITEROTICA’S dumb texan, brown noser, racist award…
 
Back
Top