The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, even though they're the same company now, I still feel like Carl's Jr. is better than Hardees. Hardees was never really good, and I used to like Carl's Jr back in the day.

That's where I got my milkshake from a few days ago. Carl's Jr. has some good food. Not all of it is good, not good for you obviously, but most of it is tasty!

So do we.

I don't really understand why they are called two different things when it's the same place.

That's where I got my milkshake from a few days ago. Carl's Jr. has some good food. Not all of it is good, not good for you obviously, but most of it is tasty!

I don't really understand why they are called two different things when it's the same place.

They used to be two different companies, and Carl's Jr. bought Hardees. Since people back this way already knew the name Hardees, they just kept it.

There are actually a lot of products that are that way, though. Dryer's Ice Cream on the West Coast is Edy's back this way. Best Foods Mayo out there is Helman's out here.

But what about octopi?

Octopi-Wall-Street-captioned.jpg

?

I am a tricky bastard.

Follows her milkshake to the yard

*jumps into Santa's lap, pigtails bouncing*

Santa!

I want a pony, a tree house, a Teddy Bear, a pink bike with sparklies, a new toy, batteries for said toy, some chains, a new pair of handcuffs, a new frilly skirt, a swing... and lets see... what else....

*jumps into Santa's lap, pigtails bouncing*

Santa!

I want a pony, a tree house, a Teddy Bear, a pink bike with sparklies, a new toy, batteries for said toy, some chains, a new pair of handcuffs, a new frilly skirt, a swing... and lets see... what else....

You also want a plane ticket to Ohio...so we can try out your new toy. ;)

I've only ever seen that scene from that movie, but it's hilarious.

It's a really good movie, but DDL is clearly the highlight of it. His performance in that scene is simultaneously amazing and truly bizarre. And his voice through the whole movie is memorizing.

"I'VE ABANDONED MY BOY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back