The Law Office (closed for StylusMaximus)

Heather walked briskly out of the office and down the hall to the elevator, making Brandi almost have to jog to keep up.

"The final entry is when the judge approves and signs the divorce decree," she said over her shoulder. "Once the decree is signed and filed, the divorce is official and the marriage is over."

They stepped into the elevator and Heather pressed the button for the street level. "With Mr. Harrison, he and his wife have agreed on the terms of the decree, so today is just a formality," she said. "Unless something strange happens, the hearing won't take more than five or ten minutes."

She looked at Brandi. "And then," she said, "we'll have a little surprise for Mr. Harrison."

The elevator door opened and Heather strode quickly through the lobby, then outside and across the plaza to the edge of the street. "Taxi!" she yelled loudly. A yellow cab pulled up alongside her and they both clambered into the back seat. "County courthouse," she said, and the cab pulled away.
 
Feeling as though she was in a whirlwind Brandi followed Heather and was no in the cab.

"Surprise?" she asked unsure of what that could possibly mean.

It was a strange feeling to be in the cab. She never took a cab before nor really went anywhere without planning and notification of her father. Ever since her mother died seven years ago, he had focused on her, to keep her safe. Safe but boring and sheltered. Brandi was now outside that bubble and liking the feeling.

She followed Heather's lead walking tall and proud into the courthouse. Brandi was ready for anything.
 
Heather and Brandi walked briskly down the courtroom hallway.

"This is all confidential, of course," Heather said, as Brandi tried to keep up. "Mr. Harrison, the man we're about to meet, he hasn't had sex with his wife in 17 years. Can you believe it? Seventeen years. His wife told him she had some sort of condition that made intercourse painful. Last year, he finds out that she's fucked just about every guy in their neighborhood. Her condition was that she liked to cheat on her husband."

They paused at the courtroom door. "When we filed for divorce, she made up all kinds of nasty shit about him," Heather said in a low voice. "But we were able to prove it was all bullshit. Finally she backed off and agreed to giving him primary custody of the kids and no alimony. The judge basically kicked her to the curb. It was awesome."

Heather frowned. "But Mr. Harrison is still so sad. He's been completely humiliated. His life turned upside down. So keep that in mind, okay?"

She pushed open the door and immediately waved to a tall, handsome man at the front of the courtroom. She hustled over to him and threw her arms around him. "Great to see you again, Mr. Harrison!" she said, a little too loudly. Across the aisle, a 40-something woman with fake hair, fake tits, and a fake tan stared daggers over at Heather and Mr. Harrison. She looked like she was ready to spit nails.
 
The tension in the room was either not a concern of Heather's or she just missed it. Brandi looked at his wife, well ex-wife with pity. Then at Mr Harrison who was an attractive man. "How could you not have some of that?" Brandi thought to herself as the days excitement and dirty talk was freeing her.

Brandi took her place next to Heather and smiled at Mr Harrison who seemed to be a full mix of emotions."Were Heather's hands were on his ass?" Brandi wondered as she glanced over. Heather was whispering to him and Brandi could not help but notice the bulge in Mr Harrison's pants.

The judge entered and everyone quieted down. Brandi felt powerful, grown up, new sitting at the table like a real attorney. She was looking at her pad as out of the corner of her eye she saw Heather's arm moving under the table.

"What the hell is going on?" Brandi wondered as she tried to pay attention to the judge.
 
"ALL RISE," the bailiff said, and the courtroom came to order as the judge, a gray-haired woman of about 60, entered the court and took her seat on the bench.

"Harrison versus Harrison?" the judge called, and Mr. Harrison and Heather rose to their feet. Heather motioned for Brandi to stand up as well. Across the aisle, Mrs. Harrison and her attorney stood. Mrs. Harrison still had an angry scowl on her face.

"Have the parties reached an agreement on the final decree?" the judge asked.

"Yes, your honor," said Mrs. Masterson's lawyer.

"Yes, your honor," said Heather.

The judge looked over her glasses at Heather. "Are you an attorney, Miss --?"

"May, your honor, Heather May," Heather said. "No, your honor, I am not an attorney, I am a legal assistant at the Masterson firm, which represents Mr. Harrison. The court has approved me to appear at certain hearings, such as this one. The application and confirmation should be in your file, your honor."

The judge looked through a couple of pages in the file. "So it is, Miss May," she said. "Thank you."

She looked at Mr. Harrison. "Sir, have you read your divorce decree, understand its content, and agree with its terms and provisions?" she asked.

"Yes, your honor," Harrison said.

The judge looked at Mrs. Harrison. "Ma'am, have you read your divorce decree, understand its content, and agree with its terms and provisions?"

"Yes, your honor," Mrs. Harrison said, still scowling at Mr. Harrison.

"Then I accept this decree and all of its terms and hereby declare that this divorce is final and this marriage has ended," she said, signing the document and handing it to her clerk. "Good luck to both of you."

Mrs. Harrison spun on her heel and bolted from the courtroom, cursing under her breath. Her attorney gave a sheepish grin and followed her. Heather threw her arms around Harrison and kissed him on the cheek.

"Congratulations, Mr. Harrison!" she said brightly. "Happy days are here again!"

Harrison shrugged. "I don't feel very happy," he said. He looked as if he might start to cry.

Heather patted him on the chest. "Well, let's see what we can do about that," she said. "First of all, let's get out of this place. Brandi and I -- this is Brandi, by the way -- Brandi and I have a surprise for you. Come on, let's go!"

She smiled and grabbed Harrison's hand, pulling him toward the court room door.

"Uh, hi, Brandi," he said as Heather dragged him out into the hall.

In a moment, they were outside on the courthouse steps.

Harrison shook his head and looked around. "This is a weird feeling," he said. "I took the rest of the day off work, so I'm not sure what to do next."

He looked at Heather. "So, what's the surprise?"

Heather giggled. "Well..." she said, then motioned toward a long black stretch limousine idling on the street in front of the courthouse. There was a driver standing beside the rear passenger door, waiting.

"Let's celebrate, Mr. Harrison," she said. "Brandi and I want to take you for a ride, and pour you a glass of champagne, and drink a toast to you and your new-found freedom. Compliments of the Masterson Law Firm."

Mr. Harrison's jaw dropped. "You... You rented me a limo??" he said, clearly stunned.

"And bought you some champagne," she replied with a smile. "Come on, let's go take a drive."

He looked at her for a moment, then broke into a huge grin. "Well, hell yes!" he said.

Heather hooked her hand into the crook of Harrison's arm, then beamed at Brandi. "Ready to celebrate, Brandi?"
 
In all her days Brandi had never heard of such a thing, but she was not going to refuse a ride in a limo. She had only been in a limo for her mother's funeral and some bad memories returned, but Heather's are sliding into hers reassured her.

"indeed, let's celebrate!" Brandi said picking up on Heather's exuberance. Brandi was still taking in the emotions from the court room She had not expected to be so moved by her first time in court. She saw the anger in Mrs Harrison's face as she looked at Brandi and Heather and her ex husband. She saw the elation in Heather as the firm got the settlement they wanted. She was not happy to see Mr Harrison with a smile on his downtrodden face as the three piled into the limo.

A silver bucket sweated as the ice chilled a bottle of Champagne. Heather quickly distributed glasses. The door closed and inside the blacked out windows it was like they were out of time and space.

Heather was clearly in her element as Brandi was not sure who was more unsure of what was going on she or Mr Harrison. The car pulled out and was moving but Brandi now focused on Heather for queues and leads to where this was going.

Sitting next to Mr Harrison Brandi became aware of his leg against hers and little attempt to move. It was not uncomfortable but unusual for Brandi to be sitting this close to a stranger, for all intensive purposes.
 
As they climbed into the back of the limo, Heather whispered to Brandi, "You can just watch," then winked at her.

There was a bottle of Dom Perignon chilling in the bar, and Heather grabbed it and opened it with a loud pop! The foam spilled on the carpet before Heather poured three glasses.

"Here's to you, Mr. Harrison, to a new start!"

"Hear hear!" he said.

Heather downed the champagne in one gulp. "Oh fuck, that's good," she said, pouring herself another glass. "Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Harrison, I shouldn't curse in front of a client."

Mr. Harrison smiled. "Well, as of about 30 minutes ago, I'm no longer a client, am I?" he asked.

Heather grinned. "Hey, that's right! Well, in that case, I love this fucking champagne!"

Mr. Harrison laughed. "Fuckin' A."

Heather laughed. "Fuckin' A indeed."

She slid over on the seat next to him and leaned against him a little.

"So, Mr. Harrison," she asked, "what are you going to do now that you're a single man?"

He chuckled. "I honestly haven't thought about it that much," he said. "I spent so much time working on getting the divorce over with, I didn't really think very far past that."

Heather moved a little bit closer and put her hand on his knee. "Do you have a secret girlfriend stashed away somewhere, and now you can finally go public?"

He looked down at her hand, then at her. "Um, well, no, nothing like that, no," he stammered.

Heather looked into his eyes. "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Her hand moved up his thigh a little.

He glanced at Brandi, then back at Heather. "Well, no, of course not," he said. "Fire away."

Heather let her eyes travel down the length of his body, then back up to his face. "Mr. Harrison, is it true that you haven't had sex for 17 years?"

His face flushed and he looked away. "I'm afraid so," he said quietly. "Once my wife and I started to argue about things, she wanted nothing to do with me."

Heather put one finger on his chin and pulled him back to looking at her. "And in all that time, no affairs, one-night stands, prostitutes, nothing?"

He shook his head. "No, I wanted to keep my vows, even if she didn't, so I avoided temptation the best I could."

She smiled at him and moved her hand up his thigh a little higher. "You're a very good man," she said, "and you must have excellent control, too. You're gorgeous, you're rich, and you're in great shape, Mr. Harrison. You must have had plenty of opportunities to get your dick wet."

He looked at her quickly and she just smiled up at him. He looked at Brandi again, then at Heather's hand on his thigh. "Oh, well, you know, sure... there were opportunities, I guess, even a few blatant offers."

Heather nodded. "And you turned them all down? Your willpower is amazing, sir," she said, rubbing his thigh. "Did you have any outlet at all? Any way to release all that sexual tension?"

Her hand moved between his legs and found the outline of his cock. She started to rub it slowly. All the while, she looked up, smiling at him.

"There must have been so much tension, Mr. Harrison."

He breathed in sharply and looked down at her hand, then over at Brandi again, then back at Heather. " "Um, well, Heather, Jesus..." he looked at Brandi again. "Look, um, I'm not sure we're supposed to be doing this..."
 
Brandi could not believe Heather. She had turned from a respectable engaged para legal into a horny sex starved whore. And this poor man, no sex for seventeen years, sounded like Brandi's life but this was different and Brandi could nearly smell the pheromones pouring off him. Heather worked him like a pro and by the time she pressed her palm to his zipper Brandi was surprised he did not cum right there.

"What do I do?" Brandi's mind raced. "Act professional? Heather said 'watch'" So Brandi smiled at Mr Harrison and watched. She had gone from church mouse to voyeur in the span of six hours.

Brandi's young body was on fire with the tension in the limo. The car took a turn and Mr Harrison leaned against Brandi, who was excited for the contact. He righted himself still focused on Heather's smiling face.

Brandi's heart was pounding as the scene unfolded, unsure how far Heather would go. Her head had not put together that she was taking Heather's "position" in the firm, yet...
 
Heather giggled. "Mr. Harrison, you're a free man," she said. "You can do anything you want." She slid her hand back and forth along the bulge in his pants. "So... Mr. Harrison, sir, did you ever do anything to relieve all that tension?"

Harrison's eyes were glued on Heather's hand, rubbing and squeezing his dick through his nice dress slacks. "Well, that's, um... well, sure, you know, I took care of myself from time to time, I guess."

Heather nodded. "Of course you did, you're a man with needs and desires. Did you ever look at porn when you were jerking off? I'm sorry, I don't mean to embarrass you. It's just that turns me on so much to think about."

He looked at Brandi again. "Oh, well, sure, you know, the internet is a wonderful thing."

"Yes, sir, it is," she said. She leaned over and started to kiss the bulge in his pants, still squeezing it with her hand, still looking up at him. "And what kind of porn did you watch, Mr. Harrison?" she said, rubbing her cheek against the outline of his dick. "What did you like to see when you were stroking this hard dick?"

He moaned again and watched her hand. "Oh, God, Heather," he said. "Blowjobs, mostly, I guess. Straight sex too, but blowjobs and handjobs..."

She smiled and nodded. "Ohhh... I love watching those too, Mr. Harrison," she said, her head in his lap, stroking him slowly through his pants. "I love to watch a woman who knows how to suck dick, especially when she takes all that hot cum in her mouth. Mmm... did you ever jerk off watching young, pretty girls sucking cock and swallowing cum, Mr. Harrison?"

"Oh fuck, Heather, fuck..." he said. "Fuck yes, that always made me cum so hard. Fuck."

She nodded. "Mm-hmm... so hot," she said, running her tongue along the length of his bulge. "The clips I've seen, Mr. Harrison, sometimes the girl opens her mouth and jacks the guy off right onto her tongue. You can see his cum squirt right into her mouth. Did you ever see anything like that, sir?"

"Jesus. Fuck. Fuck, yes, so fucking hot," he said, watching her tongue his cock through his pants. "You could see all that cum shooting right into her mouth..."

"Mmm... and if she's a good girl like me, she swallowed it all, didn't she?" she purred. "She took all of that hot cum right down her throat, didn't she."

He moaned again and just nodded.

"Mr. Harrison, can I ask you a favor?" she said, looking up at him. "I want to be the first girl to suck your cock in 17 years. Can I take your dick out and put it in my mouth? Right now? Please? Will you let me suck your cock right now, Mr. Harrison?"

Mr. Harrison leaned his head back against the seat. He was breathing heavily. He looked over at Brandi. "Oh fuck. God damn, Heather. Jesus. Are you sure it's all right?"

Heather looked up at Brandi from Harrison's lap, smiling, and raised one eyebrow while she rubbed Mr. Harrison's dick through his pants.
 
Brandi had never been as turned on and uncomfortable in her life. She looked towards the driver but the privacy blind was up. She looked at Mr Harrison who looked to be in extreme pain. Heather looked downright comfortable with her tongue against the material of his slacks now stretched over a sizable bulge.

"Were they waiting for me to respond? Was I supposed to give my OK? She said I would only watch, or was that could only watch? What if I wanted... no!" Brandi's mind was a mess as her body was uncontrollably excited by this scene.

"I think you should let her" came out of Brandi's pretty sexy little mouth as Mr Harrison seemed to be looking for permission or guidance or just acceptance.

Brandi uncrossed her legs and looking into Mr Harrison's eyes which sparkled and darted all over her body then down at Heather. Brandi unbuttoned her jacket and felt the pressure removed from her breasts. She turned to face them a little more.
 
Heather looked at Brandi, absolutely squirming in her seat. Was she going to freak out, and demand to be let out of the car? Was she going to close her eyes and look away?

Brandi looked at her, then at Mr. Harrison, then back at her face next to Harrison's bulge.

"I think you should let her," she whispered, and then turned bright red with embarrassment.

Heather grinned. That's a good girl.

She looked up at Harrison. "Of course it's all right, sir," she cooed, unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants. "You're a single man, and there's a hot girl who wants to suck your dick." She slowly tugged his zipper down. "What could be more right than that?"

Heather carefully slid her hand inside Mr. Harrison's pants. "Mmm... there it is," she said. Mr. Harrison closed his eyes and moaned loudly. Heather pulled his penis out of his pants and held it in her hand. "Mr. Harrison, I really like your dick," she said. "It's been so neglected, hasn't it," she said, kissing the tip, kissing underneath the head, kissing down the shaft. "This cock deserves some special treatment."

She held his cock in her hand and pressed it against the side of her face. "Can I put your big hard cock in my mouth, Mr. Harrison, sir, please? I want it. I want to suck your dick right now. Just tell me that's what you want. Tell me, Mr. Harrison."

Mr. Harrison's breathing was fast and shallow. He looked over at Brandi, who was staring open-mouthed at his prick. He looked down at Heather, who was smiling and rubbing her soft cheek on the underside of his cock. He was almost insane with lust.

"Yes, Heather, please suck my cock," he growled, breathing heavy. "I want you to suck my cock right now."

Heather grinned and slowly slid his dick into her mouth, inch by inch, all the way in, until the entire length of his cock had disappeared into her mouth.

"OH MY GOD, FUCKKKKK!" Mr. Harrison cried out.
 
Last edited:
Brandi had never "sucked a cock" as Heather put it. Her sexual experience other than her own touches was with a guy she liked in the library. She lost her virginity and he came within the same minute. Not exactly a rousing intro to sex. Not like this.

Brandi watched Heather take the enormous thing into her mouth then the pleasure roll over Mr Harrison's face. When he gave permission "Yes, Heather, please suck my cock," Brandi felt almost overwhelmed with her own excitement.

She watched as Heather slid up and down on the cock. Her saliva wet and coating the flesh. Her lips locked around it and popping a little when they reached the tip. When she moved back down on it he would moan. His big hand caressing her hair.

The car jerked and she came back to her senses for a moment. She was working. Was this part of the job? she wondered. Was she going to be relieving men who had been sexless for years? The angel on her shoulder was horrified but quickly forgotten as the devil in her raged, stiffening her nipples and making her thighs warm and wet.

She looked at Mr Harrison wanting to offer something to help. She was not sure if she would be helping him or herself but she wanted something.
 
Heather looked over at Brandi while she slid Mr. Harrison's cock in and out of her mouth. Brandi looked... well, it was hard to tell. She hardly moved at all. Her eyes were locked on Harrison's dick, watching intently as she sucked it.

She sucked the tip to make a little pop! sound as she pulled her mouth of his cock. She smiled up at Mr. Harrison as she stroked his wet dick.

"You don't want me to tease you, do you Mr. Harrison?" she asked, teasing. "You just want to shoot your cum right in my mouth, don't you. You just want me to suck all that hot cum right out of your balls, don't you, sir. Good, because that's what I want. Just let it go. Let me have all your cum. I want it. I want to take all of your cum in my mouth right now, sir. I'm going to make you cum right now, Mr. Harrison."

She glanced over at Brandi.

"And Brandi's going to watch. She's going to watch you shoot your load down my throat."

Immediately she shoved Harrison's big prick back in her mouth and began to bob up and down on his dick.

Harrison looked down at her, then at Brandi, then up at the roof of the limo. "Oh fuck... oh my God... that's so... oh fuckk... Heather... fuck..."

Heather slowed down her motions, sliding her lips slowly up and down his shaft. Her tongue swirled around his cockhead at the top of every stroke.

"Oh... fuck... oh my god... fuck... I'm cumming... I'm FUCKK!!"

Harrison hips thrust upwards, his back arched, and Brandi could see his cock twitch and pulse as his cum shot into Heather's mouth. Heather slowed even more, but never stopped, just worked his dick in and out of her mouth, in and out, as he exploded into her lips. In a moment, she began to swallow, three, four, times, gulping Harrison's cum down as more flowed into her mouth. Harrison's prick kept throbbing and pulsing as he kept cumming and cumming.

Finally, Harrison's hips relaxed and his head fell back against the seat. Heather, with his dick still deep in her mouth, looked over at Brandi with a twinkle in her eye. In a few more moments, she slowly slid the cock out of her mouth and looked at it, still throbbing angry red against her little white hand.

She smiled up at Mr. Harrison and kissed the head of his cock, then flicked her tongue over a small droplet of cum that oozed out from the tip.

"Mmm, that was an awful lot of cum, sir," she said. "I think you really needed that. Was I a good little cocksucker for you, Mr. Harrison?"

Mr. Harrison looked at her in disbelief. "I've... that was... I have never cum so hard... in my life," he said, breathing heavily. "That was... so incredible... oh my god..."

Heather smiled and held his cock gently in her hands. "It was my pleasure, sir. I thought you might want a pleasant memory to take away from today."

He leaned back and closed his eyes.

Heather looked at Brandi. "You just relax, now, Mr. Harrison," she said. "We're not in any hurry. We're just going to keep driving around for a while."

She sat up and straightened her skirt, then poured herself some more champagne. She took a big swig, then winked at Brandi again, before leaning back against the seat and looking out the window.
 
Stunned was the only word to describe Brandi's state. She had thought and even watched some online porn but never actually seen a blow job. She did not even realize how she had licked her lips watching Heather.

"How much came out of that thing?" she wondered having watched Heather's throat gulp several times as he came into her mouth. "What did it taste like?" she thought then her inner angel jumped back into control and reminded her where she was and who she was. She looked out the window turning away from Mr Harrison who was frozen next to her. She slid her hand in her jacket and brushed her nails over her nipple stiff under her blouse and bra. She bit her lip as the image of Heather's throat gulping this man's cum played over and over making her more and more turned on. She tried to be smooth and turned towards Mr Harrison.

"Pretty good end to many terrible years" she said with a sympathetic smile. She had sympathy because she was living a sexless life and it was just made crystal clear to her.
 
Harrison slowly opened his eyes and looked over at Brandi when she spoke. His cock was still hanging out of his pants, sloping heavily to the side as it began to soften.

He shook his head in disbelief. "I have never felt anything like that," he said softly. "Oh my God... Heather," he reached over and put his hand on her thigh. "You beautiful, wonderful sex goddess, you. I will remember this for the rest of my life."

Heather took his hand and kissed it. "It was my pleasure, sir," she said. "I get so turned on knowing how hard you're going to cum. How long it's been. You needed that, and so did I."

Harrison laughed. "Thank you, my dear, but it was most assuredly my pleasure."

He looked back at Brandi. "And you... the way you were watching me, just staring right at my cock the whole time..." he said. "That made it even hotter. You are both so sexy, I can't even believe it."

He absently squeezed his dick in his hand while he was talking to Brandi. Then he looked down at himself.

"Oops, I guess I should get myself decent again," he said, tucking his cock back into his pants and zipping up.

"What now, Heather?" he asked with a smile.

She smiled back. "Unfortunately, Mr. Harrison, Brandi and I have to get back to work," she said. She tapped on the driver's glass three times. "I'm going to have our driver drop us off back at the office, and then the limo is yours for the rest of the day. If you'd like, we can have a service pick up your car at the courthouse and take it back home for you."

Harrison shook his head. "Wow, you thought of everything," he said. "A limo for the rest of the day, huh... well, that's wonderful. Thank you both so much."

Heather grinned. "The best way to thank us is to refer your friends to the Masterson Law Firm," she said with a giggle. "Tell them all about the... well, the superior services we provide."

Harrison laughed really hard at that. "Oh, that's priceless!" he said, wiping tears from his eyes. "I certainly will, my darling. If my friends knew about this firm's, uh, post-courthouse celebrations, they might all file for divorce this week!"

The limo pulled to a stop outside the law firm's building. The driver got out and circled around the car, then opened the rear door on the passenger side. Brandi climbed out first, then watched as Heather kissed Mr. Harrison full on the lips, giving his crotch a playful squeeze as she did so.

"Take good care of yourself, Mr. Harrison," she said with a smile.

"Wait a second... Heather," he said, his hands on hers. "Would you... would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

Heather giggled and kissed his forehead. "I can't have dinner with you, Mr. Harrison, I'm engaged!"

He looked at her with an expression of complete shock, then started laughing again. "Well, there you have it!" he said with a grin. "Thank you, Heather, for today. Thank you. So much. I'll never forget it."

"You better not!" she said, stepping out of the limo. The driver closed the door and climbed back in the driver's seat, and the limo pulled away.

Heather looked at Brandi. "You must have a million questions," she said, laughing a bit. "Come on, let's go up to the office and I'll answer them all."
 
Last edited:
Brandi was in shock. What had she gotten into? What this how all law firms worked?

She walked a step behind Heather who seemed an inch taller and more energetic as she strode through the lobby. Brandi followed into the elevator. Another man and woman rode up to the floor beneath theirs.

Brandi was trying to think what to ask.

"Am I supposed to suck clients dicks? no no that's too awkward. I am a big girl now and this is real life. If I ever want to get out from under my dear father's wing I need to make this happen. So ok, I will ask if Mr Masterson will instruct me what to do?" her inner conversation was interrupted by Masterson's voice from his office.

"How did it go?" he bellowed.

"Fireworks" Heather answered continuing to Brandi's office.

"Good" was all Masterson answered.

Brandi moved to her chair behind the desk as Heather sat in the chair in front. The city was buzzing down below but up here it was quiet.

"OK so... " Brandi started awkwardly trying to act professional. "I assume that will be part of my job too?" she finally put together. "Which is fine.." she followed fearing she had been negative with her question. She bit her lip and looked down at her desk then slowly raised her eyes to meet Heather's smiling sympathetic look.

"I have never done that before" she confessed in a nervous little voice. Her cheeks turned rosy and her heart raced.
 
Heather sat down and watched Brandi take her seat across the desk from her. She thought the recognized the expression on Brandi's face: confusion, shock, arousal. Extreme arousal. Heather remembered those feelings well.

I bet your little panties are all wet, aren't they? Heather thought.

She smiled and waited, wondering what Brandi's first question would be. Brandi shifted nervously in her seat, then blurted out:

"OK so... I assume that will be part of my job too? Which is fine..."

Heather tried not to laugh. She could tell Brandi wasn't entirely sure she wanted to be sucking off strange men in the backs of limos, but she also really wanted the job.

"Oh Brandi, of course not!" she said with a big grin. "That would be prostitution, of course. No no no... you don't have to, well, do anything with our clients. That's just something that I enjoy. I just honestly get so turned on by making those guys feel really good on a really bad day. No, that is not a part of your job here. Not at all."

She cleared her throat.

"And honestly, Brandi, I owe you an apology," she said, trying to sound sincere. "I really shouldn't have... well, you know, fooled around with Mr. Harrison in front of you. I'm sure that was shocking and I apologize. We had just gotten to know each other really well during the case, and I really like him, and I knew he was having a tough time with the divorce, and..."

She stopped. "I'm rambling. Anyway, the point is, I shouldn't have done that in front of you. I'm sorry."

I wonder if she's buying this? Heather wondered. Brandi had a puzzled look on her face.

But then it was Heather's turn to be surprised.

"I have never done that before," Brandi said softly, looking down at her desk. She was blushing madly as she said it.

Never given a blow job before? Never watched a blow job before? Heather thought. That can't be right. How would she have gotten through four years of college without ever having a dick in her mouth. That can't be, can it?

Heather had to find out more.

"What do you mean, sweetie? You've never ridden in a limousine before?"
 
Brandi looked out the window frustrated and embarrassed.

"well no I have never done that either, but I have never... given a man oral" she said sounding as prudish as she appeared. "I mean I have wanted to." she said then stopped herself. "But my father is really controlling and protective and I never had the chance with the right guy I guess" she said still unable to face Heather.

Heather was everything Brandi wanted to be. Confident, worldly, sexy and Brandi had no idea how she could ever be like that. She was sad her first day had gone from the heights of professionally success to the pits of self pity.

She slowly brought her eyes to Heather who was smiling sympathetically. She held her eyes for a moment as her heart raced and the two women saw each other for who they really were.

"I really want to do this job well." Brandi said. "Will you help me?" Her question was vague and could mean a lot of things but her intense stare and wanton tone led down a road she had only fantasized about.
 
Heather gave Brandi her most sympathetic look.

"Oh, honey, that's... well, that's just really surprising," Heather said. It really is. "But... how can that be? I mean, you're gorgeous, you've got a great body, you're smart, you're sexy... didn't you have lots of boyfriends at Vanderbilt? I mean, you must have had horny young boys all over you!"

Heather could see that Brandi was mortified by the conversation, but her curiosity got the best of her.

"I mean... you've had some experience, right?" She didn't want to come right out and say the word virgin. But she had to know.
 
"Well" Brandi said nervously as she mustered the courage to divulge the limited sexual experience she had. "I made out with some boys but it's not like I lived on campus." she began. She folded her hands under the desk as her nerves were shot. "I did have sex once, but it was terrible. It was in the library with the guy and it was everything you would not want in your first time." Her mind went back to those memories, painful and awkward.

"Why was she telling her the truth?" dawned on Brandi as she saw the sadness and disbelief in Heather's eyes.

" you must have had horny young boys all over you!" she said sending a thrill through Brandi. Oh what she would have given for that.

"I bet you can tell me how that is?" she said without thinking but realizing her misstep as Heather looked surprised and insulted.

"No I did not mean it that way, I just mean you probably got to do what I wanted to but did not have an overprotective father always looking for you after class" Brandi said on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

"I am sorry Heather, maybe I am not the right person for this job?" she said as a tear welled up in her eye.
 
Heather nodded her head sympathetically and tried not to betray what she was really thinking.

She's never given head, she's only been fucked once, and she really wants to do this job well. Charles's cock is going to explode when I tell him about his new legal assistant.

Brandi said something about how Heather must like horny boys and then stammered an apology, as if she had insulted her or something.

Heather stood up and held her hands out for Brandi to take.

"Sweetheart, you're getting all worked up over nothing," she said tenderly. "You are absolutely the right person for this job, and this talk about sex... well, it's just between us girls, as friends, okay?"

She squeezed Brandi's hands affectionately.

"Look, I've got to go meet with Mr. Masterson and talk about the rest of the week," she said. "I think it would be good for you to read over Mr. Jacobs' file -- you know, the man we met with this morning, and then read through this paper about how the divorce process works. You don't have to memorize it or anything, just start getting acquainted with the steps we will usually go through with a client."

She looked in Brandi's eyes earnestly. "Okay? And relax, sweetie. It's just your first day!"

She smiled a big smile and walked out of Brandi's office.
 
Brandi was relieved to be doing something like work. This was what she was good at. She had barely opened the folder when her phone buzzed. A text from dad.

"Hey Honey, how's your day going? I hope all is better than you hoped. Call me when you are ready. Love Dad"

Brandi smiled with the sweet message then thought what her father would think if he knew she had witnessed a woman she works with giving a client a blow job. It had not dawned on her until now that Mr Masterson had insisted on Heather taking her.

"Did Masterson know she was going to do that?" she wondered. She discounted it and texted her dad back.

"Going great! I love it here, everything is better than I imagined! Love B."

Maybe a little over the top but who cares. He would never know.

Under the cover page were hand written notes by Heather.

"Fucked like Rabbits"

"She blew him in a bathroom with others watching"

"3 or 4 times in the last year.... :( "

She had nothing regarding the wife or the case, a basic sexual history. She worked down into his financials and saw Mr Jacobs was a multi multi millionaire. He owned property in Bermuda and California as well as a mansion outside Nashville with a stable of prized thoroughbreds.

There was a picture of his wife, as you might expect, blonde and beautiful but older. Then there were some black and white photos of her with a Hispanic man Brandi assumed was the gardener. Then her with a guy fucking by their pool, the pool guy.

"Jesus they have enough to simply dismiss her outright." Brandi thought.

The next page had figures related to Masterson's fees based on percentage or assets retained.

"Holy!" Brandi covered her mouth looking towards the door in case anyone passed by. Masterson would make an even million if Jacobs could keep seventy percent. That should be easy Brandi thought having seen the incriminating photos of the wife.

"That explains the salary and limo and everything" Brandi said to herself closing the folder.

She opened the law book Heather had directed to her but could not help but peep back into the folder. His wife was in such ecstasy as the men were on top of her. Brandi wanted to have that feeling. So rich and powerful and sneaking sex with the help. Brandi beamed with the thought of it.
 
Heather walked into Charles's office and shut the door, leaning back against it with a big grin on her face.

He looked over from his computer. "What, what is that?" he said. "What is that look for? What happened with Harrison?"

She started walking over to his desk. "Harrison was fine, no big deal," she said. "But I have some much more important news to share with you."

"Well, now you've got me curious," he said, swiveling his chair around to face her.

She hitched up her skirt to her hips, showing him her lacy white panties and garter belt. She climbed on to his chair and straddled him, pressing her hips down against his.

She put her arms around his neck and began to kiss him on the mouth and face. “Your new legal assistant,” she said, moving closer to his ear and lowering her voice to a whisper, “has never… ever… sucked… a cock…”

“What? I don’t believe it,” Charles said in a low voice. “What is she, 22? 23? And she just finished four years of college, for God’s sake!”

She nodded and began to kiss his neck. “Mm-hmm… but she lived at home all four years,” she said softly, moving her hips back and forth, back and forth. “Apparently her daddy doesn’t like her to be out of his sight. She’s never sucked a dick… and she’s only been fucked… once…”

“That’s amazing,” he said, feeling his cock stiffen in his pants as Heather rubbed against him. He brought his hands around her and cupped her firm bottom with both hands. “What happened with Harrison, did she freak out?”

Heather giggled a little. “She was definitely shocked, but she didn’t say anything,” she said. “You should have seen the way she stared at Harrison’s prick when I took it out… oooh, I felt that, Mr. Masterson. You like thinking about your new legal assistant watching me suck a dick? She never took her eyes off his cock while I was sucking it…”

Charles grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off of him, then stood up and spun her around to face away from him. Putting his hand on the back of her neck, he pushed her forward, bending her over his desk, then roughly pulled her skirt up to her waist.

“Pull down your panties,” he growled.

“Yes, sir,” she said quickly. She hooked her thumbs in the side of her underwear and slid them down, revealing her round white bottom. She slid them further down, all the way to her knees, and left them there. Then she put her hands on her ass and spread her cheeks, exposing her pussy and asshole to him.

As she lay on the desk, she looked sideways over her shoulder at him. “Which hole would you like to fuck, Mr. Masterson?” she said.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, which was now rock-hard. “This tight little pussy,” he said, and shoved his cock in all the way.

Heather gasped and arched her back as he pushed his cock into her. Charles put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her back against him, fucking her hard. She moaned and held her ass open as he rammed his dick into her pussy.

She looked back at him again. “You’re going to miss this pretty little cunt, aren’t you,” she said. “You’re not going to find a tighter, wetter pussy you can just fuck any time you want, are you?”

He smiled. “We’ll see,” he said. His balls slapped against her clit with each hard, smooth stroke.

She smiled too. “Oh, are you thinking about your new legal assistant, sir?” she teased. “Are you going to shove your big ugly dick in Brandi's pretty little mouth? Is that what you’re thinking about? Teaching her to swallow all your hot sticky cum, just like you taught me?”

“Oh FUCK,” Charles said, a little too loudly. He groaned and slammed his cock into Heather’s pussy, his cum squirting deep inside her.

“Ohh, I can feel your cum,” she said, closing her eyes as her own orgasm washed over her. “Ohhh yes, just fuck me… fuck me… give me all that cum… fuckkk…” Her pussy clenched and spasmed, milking his cock as he shot his load into her wet cunt.

In a moment, he collapsed back into his chair, his cock shiny with her juices.

Heather stayed face down on the table, breathing heavily, his cum trickling down her leg. She reached down and pulled up her panties quickly, wiggling her hips as she pulled her skirt back down.

“I like feeling your cum drip into my panties for the rest of the day,” she said. “It makes me feel so sexy and slutty.”

Charles stroked his dick while he watched her. “I’m really going to miss you, Heather.”

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “You bet your ass you will,” she said with a smile. She knelt down in front of him and licked his softening cock from base to tip, then kissed the head. “But we’re going to teach Brandi how to take such good care of this dick… you’ll forget all about me.”

She looked up at him. “Almost.”
 
Last edited:
Brandi was trying to focus on the legal book. It was hard to do when you don't have wet panties and images of your coworker sucking a clients cock to orgasm and then swallowing his entire load. Brandi could think of nothing else.

She header Heather go into Mr Masterson's office but thought little of it. It was not until she heard him groan “Oh FUCK,” that she grew more curious. She walked slowly out of her office, holding a coffee cup as an excuse for not being in her office should Heather pop out. She walked nearer the door and heard thumping or bumping. Then she heard Heather "..fuck me… give me all that cum… fuckkk…”

Brandi's body stiffen and melted all at once. "Oh god they are having sex!" she thought as her hand came to her mouth. Her smile was beaming. "Heather is so fucking sexy" she thought now using words she had tried never to even think. Her whole world was upside down and she was loving it.

"Was this what goes on in legal offices?" she wondered as she leaned her ear to the door.

“I’m really going to miss you, Heather.” she heard Masterson say in a relaxed softer voice. "Clearly post orgasm" she laughed to herself.

Then she heard Heather say something that would put her into a tremendous fork in the road of her young nearly virginal life. “But we’re going to teach Brandi how to take such good care of this dick.." Brandi stood stunned as these two were talking about whether her new boss would teach her how to "take care" of his dick. She nearly dropped the cup as she nearly had an orgasm then walked hastily back to her office.

She tried to pick up the book but her hands were shaking with nerves. She put them in her lap to hide them in case Heather bounced in having just fucked or sucked their boss and discussed her own training. Her hands quickly slid down and back up with her skirt needing to feel them pressure her awkwardly hard clit. "Ahhh" she thought as her eyes nearly closed with the pleasure she was feeling. A few blissful moments passed before she heard the door to Masterson's suite opened and she returned to staring at the legal pages and wondering when he would ask her to do something... sexual.
 
Heather tucked Charles's cock back into his pants for him and zipped him up, then stood up and adjusted her skirt and ran her fingers through her hair. She looked over at Charles.

"How do I look?" she asked, wiggling her butt at him a little bit.

"Freshly fucked," he said. "Just like I like you."

She frowned at him. "Now, Mr. Masterson, sir, I know that's how you like me," she said with a scolding tone. "But is it going to be obvious to sweet little innocent Brandi that I've got all your cum in my pussy?"

He smiled. "God, I love that dirty little mouth of yours," he said. He looked her over. "I think you're just fine, unless you were intending to have Miss Brandi smell your panties or something."

Heather laughed. "Well, today is her first day and she's already watched me suck a cock," she said. "Maybe I should save something for tomorrow."

"Good plan," he said. "Why do you and she get ready for the Davis meeting tomorrow... it's supposed to be a settlement conference, but I don't think Mrs. Davis is in the mood to settle. I think it's safe to say that she's still fairly upset that Mr. Davis was fucking their son's third grade teacher in the ass."

Heather grinned. "I think that's a safe assumption," she said, walking out of the office. As she crossed the lobby to the file room, she could see Brandi in her office, intently studying something. She grabbed the Davis file and knocked on Brandi's door.

"Hey there," she said in the friendliest possible way. "Let's talk about Davis v. Davis. There's a settlement conference tomorrow, and Charles--Mr. Masterson--would like us both to attend."

She sat down and crossed her legs, feeling the pleasant squish of Charles's cum between her legs. She smiled at Brandi again. "But first, any more questions about the job, today, anything?"
 
Back
Top