Give or Take (Closed for Opensesame54321)

The man grunted like an animal as he shoved his cock into Summer's ass, sliding it all the way in on every stroke. Sweat dripped off his forehead on to her perfect ass, which he held tight in his hands, keeping it spread wide.

And then Summer stopped struggling, stopped fighting, and just collapsed on the bed. Had he broken her spirit? The man didn't think so. She was too strong-willed to give up this easily. Maybe she just realized that fighting makes it worse, he thought.

Her asshole still gripped his thrusting prick so tightly though. He watched his cock slide in and out of her ass and felt his balls slapping against her cunt. He could feel his orgasm building.

"I'm going to cum right in your ass, Summer," he growled, slowing his pace a bit. "I'm going to fill up your little asshole with all my hot cum. Because your bottom... is mine."

He thrust into her again, then arched his back as his orgasm crashed over him. He pushed his cock deep into her ass as it twitched and pulsed and squirted his cum into her. He could feel the tight ring of her asshole squeezing his cock as he emptied his balls into her, over and over the ropes of cum shooting deep in her ass.

Finally, the cum stopped flowing. He held his cock in her asshole, flexing it, feeling the last drops ooze from his cock.

He patted her bottom. "That was so nice, Summer," he said. "I'm looking forward to fucking that little asshole again soon."

He slowly pulled his dick from her ass, feeling the tight squeeze of her asshole along every inch of his cock. He shuddered with pleasure. He held her cheeks apart and watched his cum trickle out of her asshole and dribble down on to her pussy lips.

"Mm, that's a pretty picture," he said. "Summer, did you feel all that cum shooting in your ass? I bet you did."

He pressed a button and her shackles clicked open. She was free from the restraints.

"All right, Summer," he said, rubbing his hand across the curve of her bottom. "let's go take a shower."
 
The man was a pig! Grunting and thrusting into her ass, feeling as if his cock were tearing her asshole apart. Once she stopped fighting him, the pain lessened just a bit, though it was still there. She hated him with every fiber of her being and visions of him dead with his cock sliced off and fed to pigs ran through her head. No court in the world would convict her! She had never felt such hate for another person before.

I'm going to cum right in your ass, Summer. I'm going to fill up your little asshole with all my hot cum. Because your bottom... is mine.

His cock went deep into her and she felt something wet splash up inside her. His seed. His cum, as he called it. He seemed to go on forever, his manhood throbbing deep in her bowels as he fill her ass. Finally, he stilled and patted her bottom.

That was so nice, Summer. I'm looking forward to fucking that little asshole again soon.

'Not if I have any say!' She thought to herself. She felt him pull out of her, his hands still pulling her cheeks apart and what must have been his seed sliding out.

Mm, that's a pretty picture. Summer, did you feel all that cum shooting in your ass? I bet you did.

Suddenly she was released from the restraints and he rubbed his hand along her butt.

All right, Summer, let's go take a shower.

"I'm not taking a shower with you! You are scum of the earth! I hope you die a horrible and painful death. I don't need you to bathe me." She slapped at his hand. She didn't want him to touch her any more. "Don't you touch me! You are a pervert! You've got your own shower. Leave me alone!" She slapped at him again.
 
The man chuckled. "The friendlier you are to me, Summer, the better things will be for you," he said.

He leaned over and scooped her up, tossing her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. He laughed as she struggled and spanked her bare ass as he carried her into the bathroom. The shower door was open to the floor and he walked right in, still carrying her, and dropped her on her pretty little ass on the cold tile floor.

He turned the shower heads on and hot water blasted him from both ends of the shower, splashing off his body and on to Summer as she sat on the floor. He closed the shower door, then turned his body to shield her, mostly, from the dual jets. He stood over her, his cock dangling a few inches from her face.

"Summer, this is the best shower you've ever seen, I promise," he said. "I understand you're upset, but you've got to understand something. I'm going to get what I want, whether you give it, or I take it."

She still hadn't looked at his penis, not once.

"So here's the thing," he said calmly. "My dick was just all the way up your ass a minute ago. Don't you want to clean it before it goes in your mouth?"
 
Summer didn't want anything to do with this man. Quite against her will, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, spanking her as he walked with her into the shower, depositing her on the shower floor before turning on the water. She was furious! Friendly, my eye!

Summer, this is the best shower you've ever seen, I promise. I understand you're upset, but you've got to understand something. I'm going to get what I want, whether you give it, or I take it. So here's the thing. My dick was just all the way up your ass a minute ago. Don't you want to clean it before it goes in your mouth?

"So, here's the thing." She imitated his tone. "You shove that in my mouth and I promise you I will bite it off and chew it up."

She balled up her fist and swung at his groin, giving his sac a glancing blow before her fist hit the inside of his thigh. She quickly tried to scratch his leg as she lifted her head up and was stunned as the back of her head hit something. She didn't know if it was his nose or his chin or what but she crumpled unconscious on the shower floor.
 
The man was on the alert, but Summer was quick. She lunged at him with her fist, and even though he jumped back, she grazed his nuts before punching him in the thigh. He brought his fist down hard on the base of her skull, and she fell to the shower floor, out cold.

He held his balls gently and grimaced at the pain, looking down at her. She had spirit, all right.

So take it is, then, he thought. He turned her head to the side so she wouldn't drown and turned off the water. He picked her up off the floor, put her over his shoulder again, and carried her out of the room. In the alcove, he punched in the code and the door opened. He turned right and then carried her down another flight of stairs. Another alcove, another keypad. He pressed in the code and entered the small, square room as the door closed behind him.

Unlike the room upstairs, this room had none of the amenities of a hotel room. The floor, walls, and ceiling were all covered with a gray, rubbery synthetic. Overhead spotlights bathed the room in a harsh, white light. Different-sized compartments were built into the walls. In the center of the room was what looked like a dentist chair, but it was no dentist chair.

The man put Summer in the chair and quickly put her ankles and wrists in the built-in restraints. She was starting to come to. He opened one of the wall compartments and took out a ring gag, quickly circling it around her head and fastening it tightly. He pushed the ring into her mouth, holding her mouth open and preventing her from biting down at all. She wouldn't be able to do much except drool.

Next the man strapped Summer's head back to the head rest and pushed the button that would secure her head in place. Now she was awake, but couldn't move her head at all and couldn't do much more than arch her back against the restraints.

A few more buttons pushed, and Summer was in a position very much like she had been in the upstairs room: her legs spread wide open, her feet up over her head, wrists next to her ankles, her ass and pussy spread open for easy viewing and access.

The man looked in her eyes, then walked over to the wall and opened a smaller compartment. He pulled out a three-way vibrator, then walked over between Summer's legs, watching her eyes as he pushed it into her vagina and anus at the same time, all the way in until the stimulator rested against her clit. He turned it on and left it inside her, buzzing loudly.

As the vibrator began to buzz against her clit and inside her cunt and asshole, the man pushed another button and the entire chair began to tilt backwards, backwards, lowering Summer's head until it was level with the man's crotch, her pussy and ass high in the air.

He stood over her and stroked his cock over her face until it was hard, then, without a word, slid his cock into her mouth. There was no resistance. With the ring gag, she couldn't bite down on his penis. He pushed his cock toward the back of her mouth, feeling her tongue against his shaft, listening to her moans of protest. He pushed his hard prick deeper in, all the way into her throat, and held it there, his balls resting on her nose, her throat twitching around his cockhead as she struggled to breathe.
 
Last edited:
Confusion must have registered on her face as she wasn't sure just where she was when she first awoke. The lights were bright and her head was pounding. Then his face came into view and it all came crashing back. The man! She tried to move but she couldn't. She hoped that she had hurt him. He had hurt her, and she wanted to hurt him just as much.

She could feel herself start to drool and found it impossible to close her mouth. Couldn't even move her head. He somehow had her mouth propped open. Shit! Shit! Shit! Gray ceiling and walls were all around him. He had her somewhere else and she was pretty sure she knew what he was going to do. This man just did all kinds of depravity.

Whatever she was strapped to began to move and she soon found herself in the same position the he had bound her in the first time so that she was bent double. She tried to move but it was impossible other than a few useless movements from side to side.

He gave her a dead expression. He was going to torture her and then kill her. She was in the hands of a mad man and her life was over. This man would do everything perverted and then kill her, dumping her body where she wouldn't be found until she was a pile of bones scattered by wild animals. Her soul would be destined to wander the earth...

He appeared before her carrying some purple monstrosity shaped like a deformed phallic symbol. This thing was much longer and larger than the little bullet massager and she had no way to fight him as he slid the thing into her displayed sex. This thing was large enough to break her hymen and she screamed as the pain flared through her. Part of the purple thing went in her sore ass and when he switched on the nasty thing, her entire body felt the vibrations.

The chair began to move and she panicked as her head tilted back and down and she found herself looking at that penis and balls that she had swung at. Some of the blood from her complete deflowering ran, dripping on her breast and the devil's plaything bussing in her was causing her body to shake as she clenched and unclenched. What a horrible way to die!

He stroked his penis before sliding it easily through the ring that held her mouth open. The pungent smell filled her nostrils - a mix of maleness and a fecal smell which she realized was from her ass. Bile rose in her throat as his member slid along her tongue and she tried to move her head, tried to bite him, tried to fight. She felt as if she were going to throw up.

He was huge! His penis thrusted into her throat, cutting off her ability to breath. Drool dribbled out of her mouth to run along her cheeks and into her hair. His balls rested against her nose, cutting off her ability to breath at all. Her throat worked to dislodge the blockage but was unsuccessful as it twitched around the head of his manhood. Her hands clenched and released over and over as they longed to rip his cock from her mouth. To take a breath. Her nose was blocked by his heavy sac resting against her nostrils and the world began to get fuzzy. The steady vibrations from the purple monstrosity in her caused a scattered pattern of a mix of blood and cream to splatter around her sex and dribble down onto her breast. Her lungs felt as if they would burst, craving oxygen. Her head was splitting and her last thoughts were that this was an awful and embarrassing way to die. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she passed out.
 
The man looked down to see his cock buried to the hilt in Summer's throat, his balls splayed lewdly across her face. He moaned with pleasure as her throat convulsed against his cockhead, her tongue pressing up against the sensitive underside of his cock.

Summer had cried out when he had shoved the vibrator into her cunt, and now he could see a little blood trickle out of her pussy and drip on to her breasts. A real, live, actual virgin, he thought. How wonderful.

Then suddenly, she stopped trying to arch her back, stopped pulling against the restraints, stopped milking his cock with her throat. She had passed out again. The man frowned. No good. She needs to be awake for all this.

He slid his cock out of her mouth and gripped the base with his hand, then began to slap Summer's face with his wet, shiny dick. "Wake up, Summer," he said, as his cock made splat noises against her cheek and forehead. "No sleeping while I'm fucking your face, now. Come on, wake up."

He took the ring on the vibe and wiggled it in her pussy and ass. "Wake up now..."
 
Sudden air rushed into her lungs and she struggled to move, trying to understand why her body would not respond.

Wake up, Summer. No sleeping while I'm fucking your face, now. Come on, wake up. Wake up now...

Her lower body buzzed, her sex and ass sore. Something wet slap her face and her eyes flew open to focus on the man slapping her with his cock wet from her spit. The man looked mad. Oh! Good! She was glad to know that he would have been mad if she had died.

But here she was, still alive though unable to move. Unable to bite his cock off. Another drop of blood fell on her breast. And now she was no longer a virgin. DAMN, this stupid thing in her mouth. She should be allow to get revenge. More drool rolled down her cheek. If only he had killed her. If looks could kill, the man would be skinned alive

The thing in her sex and ass hurt as he shook it and tears gathered in the corners of her eyes before spilling into her hair.
 
"There you are, Summer," the man said, watching her wake up with his dick in her face. "I guess you couldn't breathe with my cock in your throat and my balls across your nose, huh."

He chuckled and slid his cock back into her mouth. "Tell you what, I'll just fuck your face," he said calmly. "That way, you can still breathe."

He began to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, pushing into her throat just for a second, then withdrawing again. His balls bounced off her nose as he picked up a rhythm. Her mouth and tongue slick with her drool, coating his cock as he pumped it in and out of your mouth.

"Another first for you today, Summer," he said, thrusting his stiff prick into her mouth. "You'll get to swallow a man's cum. You're such a dirty little girl, aren't you, Summer. I bet you're going to have an orgasm when my cum shoots into your mouth."

He wiggled the vibe again as it continued to buzz her clit, pussy, and asshole. He liked the feeling of her throat squeezing the head of his dick on every stroke.
 
There you are, Summer. I guess you couldn't breathe with my cock in your throat and my balls across your nose, huh.

And with that his cock was back in her mouth, running against her tongue, scraping the roof of her mouth, its salty taste filling her tastebuds. Drool ran from her mouth, her cheeks and hair soaked with it.

Tell you what, I'll just fuck your face. That way, you can still breathe.

She was frustrated. She couldn't even move her head. That fat head of his member shoving into her throat before pulling it out. His sac bouncing off of her nose. And the whole time that thing that he stuck up in her buzzed. Tickled something. He would move it and her body would tense.

Another first for you today, Summer. You'll get to swallow a man's cum. You're such a dirty little girl, aren't you, Summer. I bet you're going to have an orgasm when my cum shoots into your mouth.

He jiggled that purple monstrosity in her sex and she yelled until he plugged her throat with his cock. Her sex and asshole hurt and felt good and she couldn't understand how that could be. Bent double and every part of her strapped down, all she could move was her fists and her toes. This scumbag that had taken her virginity. How dare he! Tears began flowing from her eyes.
 
The man pressed the button on the three-way vibrator and it sped up, buzzing even faster against Summer's clit, pussy and asshole.

He leaned over and felt her tits while he fucked her face, rolling her nipples between his thumb and fingers. Drool ran out of her mouth and down on to his balls as they slapped against her nose.

He had thought about trying to make Summer cum at the moment he was ejaculating in her mouth, but then he realized he didn't really care. Plus, she had tried to punch him in the nuts. He slid his cock in and out of her throat, feeling the wonderful spasms around his cockhead, and in a few moments, he felt another orgasm surge through his balls.

He arched his back and pressed his cock deep into her throat, feeling it twitch and convulse as he emptied his balls into her. His cum spurted straight down her throat and he could feel her instinctively swallow again and again around his dick.

The feeling was heavenly.

When he had finished, he pulled his cock out of Summer's mouth. She coughed and gagged a little but otherwise she was fine. Still breathing, anyway.

He wiped his dick on her pretty little face and then stood there, watching her hips thrust up and down as the toy vibrated away between her legs.
 
The man touched the thing in her ass and vagina and the buzzing increased. She wanted to scream but right now she had no control over any part of her body. Her hips were twitching, her body still trying to expel whatever you called that vile thing.

His fingers took hold of one of her nipples - the one without her virginal blood on it - and pulled on it, rubbing it hard between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing it until it stood out obscenely from her breast. In the meantime he continued to fuck her mouth, occasionally pressing himself deep down her throat, slapping his sac against her nose. All she could smell now was him. A musky smell that felt choking. Her fist clenched and splayed out, over and over. As she longed to rip the thing out of her mouth and bite the foul thing raping her mouth.

Suddenly he thrust hard and deep into her throat and she felt his seed blast down her throat and into her stomach. She felt nauseous as repeatedly he came emptying himself in her stomach. The buzzing thing in her making her hips twitch and jerk. Her tongue had to press against the topside of his cock as she swallowed until finally he pull out the last bits drooling out of her mouth while she coughed and tried not to choke to death. The whole time her hips danced to the tune played by that thing vibrating in her. Tears ran from her eyes rimmed red and full of hate for him.

He finished and wiped his member on her face, smearing tears and drool and seed on her cheeks and forehead as he stood watching her body jerk and twitch.
 
The man pressed a button and the chair began to whirr and tilt Summer back upwards. Soon she was back to an upright position, but her feet were still over her head and her ass still sticking up, the three-way vibe still buzzing inside both her holes.

He smiled at her and began to undo the ring gag from behind her head. More drool trickled down on to her tits as he removed it. Her hips were thrusting up and down involuntarily. A little bit of his cum was smeared across her face.

"Mmm... if looks could kill, Summer," he said. "I take it you didn't care for your first cum swallowing experience?"

He laughed. "That's okay, you'll get used to it."

He looked down between her legs. "Now, it seems to me that you're about to cum again, Summer," he said. "So do you still want me to take the toy out of your pussy and ass, or leave it in?"
 
She heard the whir of the motor as the chair she was strapped to righted itself. At least the world was no longer upside down but she was still folded in half and that obscenity buzzing in both her asshole and her sex. Her hips seemed to have a life of their own as they twitched and jerked.

The man seemed pleased with himself as he began to undo her head from the headrest and took that horrible thing out of her mouth, releasing a bit of drool. She moved her jaw, her whole mouth sore. There was a salty nasty taste in her mouth and her stomach rumbled at the deposit he had made down her throat.

Mmm... if looks could kill, Summer, I take it you didn't care for your first cum swallowing experience? That's okay, you'll get used to it.

She wished she could spit in his face. It took all her willpower to not do so. But if she did he would come up with something equally horrible. He seemed to be particularly interested in that horrible thing in her, buzzing away, torturing her body.

Now, it seems to me that you're about to cum again, Summer. So do you still want me to take the toy out of your pussy and ass, or leave it in?

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth.

"Get that foul thing out of me now!"
 
The man thought for a moment.

"No, I think I'm going to leave it in," he thought. "I think you're about to cum. Your hips are moving up and down, your cunt is squeezing that toy, your nipples are hard..."

He casually pinched her right nipple and twisted it a little bit, watching her face the whole time. Then he released it.

"And I know you don't want to cum..." he continued. "I can't for the life of me figure out why you would not want to cum at all, but I don't really care. I just want you to cum because it's pleasant to look at."

He stood between her legs and watched, and waited. The only sound in the room was the insistent buzz of the three-way vibrator.
 
No, I think I'm going to leave it in. I think you're about to cum. Your hips are moving up and down, your cunt is squeezing that toy, your nipples are hard...

And with that, he took hold of her tit and twisted it. Her face scrunched up in pain as she bit her lip before he let go. This man was the devil!

And I know you don't want to cum... I can't for the life of me figure out why you would not want to cum at all, but I don't really care. I just want you to cum because it's pleasant to look at.

She had to stay in control. Only the weak lose control. She tried thinking of dead puppies, of people covered with boils and sores, of killing this man, with her own hands. She would strap him in this chair and walk off and leave him and never think of him again. The buzzing... NO! She would not lose control again! She had weakened once but not again! She closed her eyes, not wanting to see him standing there watching her, watching her body. She prayed that the building would catch fire and burn down and kill him and her too. She hated this man with every fiber of her being.

It was insistent! That purple thing buzzed and vibrated in her and she fought to keep control of her body, of herself, of her body, of herself, of... of... She gritted her teeth and fought as hard as she could. Her hips twitching and jerking with a mind of their own until...

"NOOOOOOOOO!" She screamed as the scales tipped over and she lost the fight, her body squeezing tight on the purple thing, a mix of blood and cum oozing around the thing in her sex. Her hips jerked violently as she shook her head, ashamed and once again embarrassed of her actions. Her body tried to arch but the position she was in didn't allow it. Finally, she collapsed in on herself, exhausted. She was a failure. She refused to look at him. Refused to even open her eyes or acknowledge him.
 
The man could only chuckle as Summer stared daggers at him. He folded his arms and watched.

Summer did not want to cum. She strained and pulled and bucked her hips and even started to yell, which was a first. But the toy won and this time he watched the orgasm roll over her. It was beautiful, her back arching and her nipples hardening and her sweet little pussy milking the vibrator over and over. Her cum was bloody as it trickled out of her cunt and dripped down over her asshole, which was also spasming and twitching against the anal probe.

The man had no need to cum again, but he could feel his cock swelling pleasantly as he watched Summer cum on his toy. I think she may be the hottest one yet, he thought.

When she finished, he turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of her. She cried out and more bloody cum spilled out of her, hitting the floor with a splat. He watched her flush bright red again. He smiled. She still had the ability to be embarrassed.

"Summer, you're the first girl I've met who refuses to enjoy a good orgasm," he said. "It looks like I popped your cherry with the toy, but don't worry. You're still a virgin until you take a cock in your sweet little pussy."

He pressed a button and the stirrups began to lower, moving her legs down to a somewhat more comfortable position. But he left her spread wide open in the chair.

"Summer, how you spend your time here is really up to you," he said calmly. "If you're a good girl and you're nice and obedient, I'll be nice to you. You can move back up to the nice room. Eat some good food. Sleep in a nice soft bed. Take hot showers. I might even take some requests. "

He stepped forward and pushed two fingers into her pussy. "But if you keep acting like a stuck-up little cunt, Summer," he said, "you won't get any of that. You'll stay down here, just like this, and I'll just fuck your holes raw whenever I feel like it."

He pulled his bloody fingers out of her pussy and wiped them on her tits. "It's really up to you."

He walked to the door and pressed a button, and a screen on the wall flickered to life. There was a pretty little blonde on the screen, taking off her clothes and walking toward the camera. "I want to suck your cock, sir," she said in a sultry voice. "I want to put your hard dick in my mouth and suck all the cum out of your balls. Can I suck your cock, please, sir?" The video continued as the blonde dropped to her knees and began to work her hands and mouth over a huge porn dick.

"Let me guess, you've never watched porn either?" he said. "Well, these clips will give you some good ideas. Think of them as training videos."

He flicked off the lights so that the cocksucker was the only thing she could see.

"See you later, Summer," he said. The door closed behind him.
 
Last edited:
She was ashamed. Embarrassed. She wanted to die. Why would this man not leave her alone? She wanted nothing to do with him. Wanted him to leave her alone. Let her go back to her life in the ballet. They should be looking for her by now. Maybe the girls would remember the weird guy from the bookstore. That might be her hope.

He reached over and pulled the thing out of her, rubbing those newly breached spaces. The pain flared in her and she screamed as the bloody mess came with it. She blushed, embarrassed that he was seeing this.

Summer, you're the first girl I've met who refuses to enjoy a good orgasm. It looks like I popped your cherry with the toy, but don't worry. You're still a virgin until you take a cock in your sweet little pussy.

Again, the soft whir of the chair as he unfolded her, though he kept her legs spread.

Summer, how you spend your time here is really up to you. If you're a good girl and you're nice and obedient, I'll be nice to you. You can move back up to the nice room. Eat some good food. Sleep in a nice soft bed. Take hot showers. I might even take some requests.

Suddenly he stuck a couple of fingers in her sex. Even with her mouth closed, she screamed in pain.

But if you keep acting like a stuck-up little cunt, Summer, you won't get any of that. You'll stay down here, just like this, and I'll just fuck your holes raw whenever I feel like it.

He pulled his fingers out and wiped the blood on her body. Her sex hurt, the pain throbbing in her. It's really up to you.

She heard a noise behind her and suddenly there was a film showing on the wall in front of her. Some blonde idiot started taking off her clothes, talking nasty. Was sex all that this man ever thought of? How many other women had he done this to?

Let me guess, you've never watched porn either? Well, these clips will give you some good ideas. Think of them as training videos. See you later, Summer

He turned out the light and closed the door, leaving her alone in the dark, the pornography flashing on the wall. She closed her eyes, refusing to watch. But she had no way to close her ears, the woman slurping and moaning. The man moaning and groaning. The disgusting sounds of sex. She turned her face away from the figures dancing and prancing and gyrating across the screen in the dark.

The man couldn't understand someone not wanting an orgasm. Someone that wanted to retain control over her own body. That was what a prima ballerina did. Kept control over her own body. She glanced down at the blood on her body, her virginal blood smeared over her body.

By now, her entire body hurt. Being kept in the weird positions, tied, abused. Summer hoped that his balls hurt when she hit them. She kept her face turned to the side, her eyes closed, and prayed that they were looking for her.
 
The man went back upstairs to his apartment and took a long, hot shower, then dressed in a t-shirt, workout shorts, and water shoes. He got the big bucket from the utility room and checked to see that it had everything he needed. He carried it with him downstairs, then stopped at the white room to get a roll of toilet paper, before heading down to the gray room.

After entering the numbers on the key pad, he opened the door and turned on the light. Summer's naked body looked as amazing as he remembered it, her pink pussy and puckered asshole exposed to him as he walked in. Her blood was still smeared over her tits and stomach.

He looked up at the video screen on the wall. It showed a woman on all fours, moaning loudly as a big man with a huge dick fucked her in the ass relentlessly. Summer's eyes were open and she looked at him, then looked up at the ceiling. She didn't speak.

The man set the bucket down on the floor and pressed a button to mute the fuck noises on the screen, but the video continued. "See anything you like, Summer?" he asked with a smile. "Learn anything useful? Any requests for later?"
 
The noises wouldn't let her alone. Sounds of sucking and fucking droned on and on. Every time she glanced over, something different was happening. Different man and different woman each time.

She didn't hear him until he actually arrived in the room. It had been a while and she needed to go to the bathroom. Her legs had fallen asleep from being kept in such weird positions for so long.

The room temporarily brightened before the man turned on the lights and entered. He walked over, standing in front of her staring at her body. She blushed. He glanced at the screen and then back to her. She looked up at the ceiling.

The noise from the film was quiet as he spoke.

See anything you like, Summer? Learn anything useful? Any requests for later?

"I would like to be released so I may return home." She hesitated for a second. "Please." It probably wouldn't do any good but she would try. Maybe the man had come to his senses.

"I also need to relieve myself if I could use the facilities. Please. I would also like to have some clothes."

She sat there, hoping that maybe all of this was at an end.
 
The man walked to the far corner of the room and pressed one of the larger panels, which rotated around to reveal a small steel toilet and rudimentary little sink. He turned on the water and began to fill the bucket. The water wasn't warm but it wasn't terribly cold. The dish soap at the bottom of the bucket began to mix with the water and create foamy suds.

When the bucket was full, the man walked over behind Summer and set it down on the floor. He plunged a large white sponge into the soapy water, then began to rub it over Summer's shoulder's and neck. He scrubbed her in large circles, down one arm, then the other. He rubbed the sponge over her breasts, scrubbing away the dried blood and cum. The soapy water flowed over her body and dripped down onto the chair and the floor.

He dipped the sponge again and then began to scrub her stomach and hips, then each leg, one at a time. Finally he sluiced soapy water over her groin, then used his fingers to work the soap around her vaginal lips, her pubic mound, then between her cheeks and over her anus. He took extra time with her genitals and anus, working his fingers in and out of every fold, every crevice.

Then he filled the bucket again and rinsed her thoroughly, again paying special attention to her pelvic area. The soapy water trailed down the drain in the middle of the room. Then he stood back and inspected her.

"Now you're clean, at least somewhat," he said, looking down her body. "We'll need to wash your hair tomorrow or the next day."

He smiled. "Luckily for you, I'm not really into bodily functions," he said. "I don't think you'd really enjoy me watching you shit and then wiping your ass for you, would you? So I'm going to let you out of the chair to do your business. There's toilet paper over by the toilet. Also, the water from the sink is potable if you're thirsty."

He titled his head at her. "Beyond that, Summer, I'm not sure you're in the position to ask for much of anything," he said. "You haven't been friendly at all and you even tried to punch me in the balls. Bad girl."

"Like I said, if you want luxuries like clothes, or a hot shower, or food, you're going to have to be a little more friendly. A lot more friendly."

He walked to the door. "So you think about that," he said. He pressed a button and the porn on the video screen sprang to life again. This time, a woman had her head between a man's legs, her tongue lapping at his asshole while she stroked his cock.

The man chuckled. "That's called a 'rusty trombone,' in case you're curious," he said.

He left the gray room and the door swung shut behind him. At the same time, Summer's wrist and ankle cuffs opened and she was free of the chair.
 
She watched as the man opened yet another hidden compartment. This guys was sick. He had to have done this before. Because all of this was not new. How many other women had he kidnapped, tortured, raped and then killed? She wouldn't miss her mother. But she would miss dancing. Dancing! She had been good at it. Now she would be dead.

He came over to her, bringing his bucket full of water. Wonderful. He was gonna wash her. Get rid of the evidence. The sponge was like the kind you use on a car. "Where ya been, Summer?" "Oh, I went to a spa. Had my own personal assistant. Was fed a special diet."

She gritted her teeth as the man began washing her, scrubbing her body like she was some barnyard animal. At least she was getting a bit cleaner than she had been. Scrubbing the blood and seed off of her body. When he started cleaning her genitalia, she closed her eyes as he worked his fingers in all the little intricate folds. The soapy water burned and she clenched her jaw hard to keep from crying out. She turned her head away, trying to mentally put distance between her and the man, blushing as he cleaned her, his fingertips cleaning her anus and sex.

He dumped that water and went back and filled the bucket with fresh water before he returned to rinse her body off. Once he was finished, he stood back and announced, Now you're clean, at least somewhat. We'll need to wash your hair tomorrow or the next day. Luckily for you, I'm not really into bodily functions. I don't think you'd really enjoy me watching you shit and then wiping your ass for you, would you? So I'm going to let you out of the chair to do your business. There's toilet paper over by the toilet. Also, the water from the sink is potable if you're thirsty. Beyond that, Summer, I'm not sure you're in the position to ask for much of anything. You haven't been friendly at all and you even tried to punch me in the balls. Bad girl. Like I said, if you want luxuries like clothes, or a hot shower, or food, you're going to have to be a little more friendly. A lot more friendly. So you think about that.

Back on the pornography came and she glanced before looking away. He said something but she didn't pay attention to his words. As the door closed, the clamps holding her arms and legs still opened and she was suddenly released from the chair.

She looked at her wrists and found bruises and places where they were rubbed raw. The same was on her ankles. She went to stand and immediately fell to the floor, her legs weak. She rubbed them and eventually was able to stand. On wobbly legs she made it to the little bathroom and thankfully relieved herself.

Finished, she scrubbed her hands and drank a ton of water. She had not eaten since before the kidnapping. She was starving. But, according to him, it wouldn't do any good to ask. She wondered how long a body could go without food. Was it 21 days? Maybe she would die from starvation before he could torture her to death. She didn't even know how long she had been missing.

She stood and stretched her back. It still felt strange being naked. She didn't even walk around her apartment without clothes. Using the chair as a barre, she did a few stretches before crossing over as far away from the chair and drain. She found a dry patch of floor against the wall and lay down, her back to the room as she curled up in the fetal position facing the wall and drifted off to sleep. Behind her, the woman on the wall moaned and groaned as the man put her legs over his shoulders and fucked her. She cried herself to sleep.
 
The man walked back upstairs with the sponge and bucket and set them in the utility room along with his wet shoes. He stripped off his clothes and walked to his bedroom, naked. He brushed his teeth, turned out the lights, and slipped under his covers.

He thought back over the events of the last couple of days. Cutting Summer's clothes off of her and exposing her completely to his view, his touch. Her legs quivering as he brought her to orgasm, against her will, with his fingers and tongue. The feel of her tight pink asshole as he pushed his throbbing cock into it. The spasming of her throat as he fucked her face, the wetness of her tongue as his cum spurted into her mouth. The redness of her face as she flushed with embarrassment while he worked his soapy fingers into her little wet cunt and asshole.

The man absently fondled his cock, feeling his balls tingle pleasantly. He smiled and drifted off to sleep.
 
Summer dreamed horrible dreams, incorporating the sounds from the filthy films that played continually on the wall behind her. The movie man did every foul thing to the movie woman and she recognized the sounds made by the movie man as being similar to the sounds that the man made as he did those things to Summer. Her ass was sore, and she had noticed a large amount of his seed in the toilet. Her sex was sore from having had her hymen broken by that purple thing.

And her skin itched. All over. Whatever he had washed her with, she was apparently allergic to it. When she got up in the middle of the 'night' - she assumed it was night as he didn't show back up for more torture - she felt little bumps all over her body. All over her chest, arms and legs, and her sex. She took handfuls of cool water and tried patting it over her body. It took all her willpower not to start scratching between her legs.

The woman in the film was sitting on the man's lap as he lay down face up. His cock was jammed up her sex and she rode it up and down like some demented cowboy. Or would that be cowgirl?

Summer shook her head and slowly walked back over to the dry spot against the wall and laid back down curling back up in the fetal position. Her whole body itched and, with her back to the rest of the room, she fell back asleep as her growling stomach sang her a lullaby. She scratched at the red bumps all over her arms as she had tortured dreams.
 
When the man awoke, he walked into his kitchen and took two steaks from the refrigerator and four potatoes from the pantry. Taking his time, he grilled the two steaks, one medium and one medium rare, and mashed the potatoes with butter and some parmesan cheese. When they were done, he ate the medium rare steak and half the potatoes, and washed it down with two glasses of iced tea.

Once he had finished, he put his dishes in the sink, then arranged the medium steak and the rest of the potatoes on a plate. He got a fork, knife, spoon, and napkin and arranged them on a little tray, then got a little pitcher of lemonade and a glass. Finally, he put the plate with the steak and potatoes on it in the middle of the tray.

Still naked, he walked downstairs with the tray of food, down both flights to the gray room. He placed the tray on the floor in the hall, then pressed two buttons on the wall. The door swung open and the video on the wall stopped and shut off.

He picked up the tray and stepped into the gray room, seeing Summer curled up in a ball in the corner. He smiled as she looked up at him.

"Hello, Summer," he said. "I wasn't sure how you liked it, so I cooked your steak medium. Pretty sure you'll love these mashed potatoes, though, it's my mother's recipe. They're pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself."

He turned and walked back out of the room, setting the tray down again. He stepped back inside and pressed another button, and the door swung shut.

"Of course, as I mentioned," he said, his cock and balls dangling obscenely between his legs, "that if you want special privileges, you'll need to be a lot more friendly. A lot more."

He grinned at her. "What do you think?"
 
Back
Top