Try This & Report Back

Who gives a damn about the medical terms?

My man and I tried this last week. I just now have the strength to get up off the bed...LOL

One orgasm, then another, and another...one after the other. I was stunned. Then I actually got scared because of the feeling of being utterly OUT of control of my body. I mean, my GOD...these orgasms were so different from anything I had experienced before. They weren't localized, they washed over my whole body, each one of equal intensity to the last.

I've read a lot here in the last few weeks about the debate on whether the Gspot exists, on how best to stimulate it (if indeed it DOES exist, haha)...and I love the information. I read it over and over trying to understand it...

BUT...

When I was writhing in utter ecstasy, I didn't give a damn about the mechanics of the thing. :D

Mr. GGG, I'm putting you in my will. :cool:

S.

MR.GGG said:
I will ditto Blue's comment. WOW!

Angel, you slut, are you married?

Anyway as Angel will testify (under oath too by the sound of it) the G&A Spots are also connected to the orgasm centers of the brain in many women. This is a good thing - you know -

No, I Angel isn't married , but by the looks of it (thanks to Lit- I hooked up with someone :) ) And it does look rather promising
:heart:

Yes, I will swear under oath, and please don't giggle.. but I went to my GYN and asked if there was something wrong with me when this happened. My ex had me convinced I was a "sick bitch" to put it mildly.

:rose: Thanks for everyone making me feel so welcome.

Re: Anecedotal Evidence . . . Yes

Don K Dyck said:
Hi Angel, I think you may be correct . . . there is some anecdotal evidence of a "G-Spot in the throat" . . . seems that our body design has a pleasure button on each orifice, to ensure that we use them . . . correctly . . . In the throat it is reported as located at the top of the throat and requires the choke reflex to be overcome during oral for the spot to be enjoyed during full deep throat . . . :)

I don't have a gag reflex, but have experienced flat out being choked because for some reason there are men who want you to gag. Pretending to gag is not even on my mind because I am having too much pleasure. I seriously have a problem with the airway restriction and confess to a very vigorous deep throating with an insenstive lover wanting to see "if he could choke you" leading way to a sore throat for a few days.

Angel

Re: Re: Anecedotal Evidence . . . Yes

DdysAngelFace said:
I don't have a gag reflex, but have experienced flat out being choked because for some reason there are men who want you to gag. Pretending to gag is not even on my mind because I am having too much pleasure. I seriously have a problem with the airway restriction and confess to a very vigorous deep throating with an insenstive lover wanting to see "if he could choke you" leading way to a sore throat for a few days. Angel

heheheh . . . that's quite a common problem . . . one secret for overcoming this problem is to synchronise your breathing to his reciprocating strokes . . .

he pushes in , you breathe out . . . he pulls out, you breathe in . . .

Sort of "air lubrication". Often takes a little bit of practice at a slow pace , but things can get pretty hot, very quickly . . . and yes, breathing through the nose is a good idea, if possible. There was a very good thread about these techniques on the How to . . . Board which I will try to bump up . . .

Play safe :)

MR.GGG said:
DSamn, I wish I could find me one of them. I've read stories of strange women who got so horny the would kind of gag and cum - whether there was something lodged in their throat or not.

I guess the gag / cum reflex in the throat is too deep to digitally manipulate like the G Spot. Pity. There's a whole new career there... a Gyntist. Talk about checking fr "cavities" Oh Boy!!

Seriously (yaright!) I think if you polled most women I'm sure orgasm is the LAST thing they're contemplating when some guy is jamming his dick down their throat. Those wenches who do are rare as cod hooves.

STRANGE or not, my limited experience with women (Ok--one woman and myself), is consistent with the view that the esophegeal reflexes are similarly primitive (i.e., primal, hard-wired, close to the spinal column), like the nervous reflexes involved in orgasm. Hence, the Turn-On of deep-throating dick!

Some women (and God I love them! And I'm an Atheist!!) are so shameless and submissive (e.g., especially certain Catholic girls--love 'em, too), so in love and unabashed by any and all body fluids, that worshiping dick--or being worshipped BY dick--is the craving lustful act that unleashes their most forbidden decadent fantasies.

Identifying with that kind of womanly-mind gets me raven to be craven, too.

I wonder if the penetrative act(s) just come more naturally to a woman who revels in being an orgasm machine with a man?
The perceived advantage of "two dicks (in one," you might say), just becomes a naturally curious extension of established monogamous satisfactions. Advantage, women!--again, I say.

Other opinions?

Ah! Anatomy? Anatam-U?

Found the reference to recent anatomical study of the clitoris I mentioned a while ago:

"The Anatomy of the Clitoris: Study Claims Clitoris Larger Than [Previously] Thought"

"what [sex education] books leave out is something any anatomist knows. The clitoris actually has multiple parts, including two legs (or crura) which extend 9 cm into the pelvis [G-Spot, my friends] , as well as two bulbs (called "the bulbs of the vestibule") which lie to either side of the vaginal opening within the labia minora.

"In an article published in the Journal of Urology last summer [998], Australian researcher Helen O'Connell claimed that the clitoris is larger than even anatomists previously thought. In fact, when considered in its entirety, the clitoris may even be bigger than the penis. However, most of it lies hidden within the pelvis.

O'Connell went on to suggest that the bulbs of the vestibule should be renamed the bulbs of the clitoris. This name would reflect the fact that the bulbs are embryologically part of the clitoris, and remain connected to the rest of the clitoris by fibrous bands. They are erectile tissue which become engorged during sexual arousal, as does the rest of the clitoris. O'Connell posited that the engorgement of the bulbs may facilitate intercourse by stiffening the walls of the vaginal opening."

Medical pros- and cons- and history follow; not just idol meanderings, but full of surgical consequences, too.

A short, concise read with diagram:
http://www.luckymojo.com/tkclitorislarger.html

--Orson

Re: G-Spot related CBC radio transcript on...

ullr said:
Female ejaculation.

Lister Sinclair interviews Beverly Whipple (Co-author of "The G Spot," 1983: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...r=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-1864038-2256825?v=glance), "Ideas" 15 February 1995--much on the G-Spot!
Letters and ariticle from The Toronto Sun and The Calgary Sun included:
http://www.radio.cbc.ca/programs/ideas/shows/1sexor2/ejac.html

Hi ullr . . . thanks for the informative post . . . I now understand why I get such a great response . . . seems from your post that you have to stimulate everything, not just the clit . . . makes sense . . . makes great orgasms!! :p :devil: :p

G G G G G GG GGGGGGG

To achieve a truly remarkable (like even a small round isn't) series of supanovagasms I think the trick to the build up of frequency, duration and intensity is the inclusion of more and more stimuli. This would include all the areas of the clitoral ganglia, the G & A spots themselves, the clitoris (tongue is always best for that app.) and certainly the anus as well.

You can start off with a slow tongue lashing, then move to a finger or thumb on the GSpot...that build up can take hours all by itself...get a good series of combined orgasms going there. When there is a rythum to that and she can breath (this is an important factor - you MUST give her time to BREATH!!) start to increase the duration, pressure and change the angles to best suit her position and response. We have talked about oxytocin and the buildup of this hormone. At the same time the body is being flushed with endorphines so the tolerance for pain goes waaaay up. What would result in a shriek and a smack up the side of your head at the start, she can barely feel by now so you can pinch nipples and smack her butt all you like and it will just increase her level of stimulation. Depending on her position (another reason why I like the face down , her waist over a bunch of pillows or the arm rest of a big couch) you can add a finger or a dildo to her anus. This is more for her to "bite" (clench on) when she cums and she'll be cuming a TON by now. Another trick ... there is a nerve in their heel (ya her FOOT) and if you find it run a fingernail along it right after she's cum and if she's built like some of the ladies I've known - she'll cum again and give you that absolutely priceless , "Holy FUCK..whaaa? How did you do THAT?" look. The nerve from her heel seems to run alngside the clitoral nerve. A little like staring at a light source when you're right on the verge of sneezing... try it.

All women are different and some may want to cum like this for a ong time and some will yell ENUF after the 3rd O. What I suugest is that you give them a break of several minutes. Get her a glass of water or even better use about HALF a glass of white wine and pour it in her ass. She'll feel almost instantly hammered (the alcohol goes straight into the bloodstream so make sure it isn't very much) so if she is exhibiting any embarrassment at how she's reacting or reluctance to continue due to her uncontrollable reactions (a LOT of women are SCARED of the feeling of YOU being able to MAKE them cum anytime you want) then this is a great solution... INSTANT Inhibition Relaxer!! Anyway, make sure she is given some time to recover every once in awhile. It is amazing that given a break of 8 to 10 minutes the female physique can return to the previous state of arousal withOUT the prior build-up time. Start your "thang" again and she'll likely be right back where she was when you decided to stop (have mercy) and let her catch her breath.

Again the above is NOT something you do EVERY night (just a smaller version every night) but manOman those marathons will have her wobbly kneed and grinnin from ear to ear for days!! The more you do it the more she'll want it too.

Enjoy and BE SAFE.

(Mr G has left the building)

Re: G G G G G GG GGGGGGG

MR.GGG said:
To achieve a truly remarkable (like even a small round isn't) series of supanovagasms I think the trick to the build up of frequency, duration and intensity is the inclusion of more and more stimuli. This would include all the areas of the clitoral ganglia, the G & A spots themselves, the clitoris (tongue is always best for that app.) and certainly the anus as well.

You can start off with a slow tongue lashing, then move to a finger or thumb on the GSpot...that build up can take hours all by itself...get a good series of combined orgasms going there. When there is a rythum to that and she can breath (this is an important factor - you MUST give her time to BREATH!!) start to increase the duration, pressure and change the angles to best suit her position and response. We have talked about oxytocin and the buildup of this hormone. At the same time the body is being flushed with endorphines so the tolerance for pain goes waaaay up. What would result in a shriek and a smack up the side of your head at the start, she can barely feel by now so you can pinch nipples and smack her butt all you like and it will just increase her level of stimulation. Depending on her position (another reason why I like the face down , her waist over a bunch of pillows or the arm rest of a big couch) you can add a finger or a dildo to her anus. This is more for her to "bite" (clench on) when she cums and she'll be cuming a TON by now. Another trick ... there is a nerve in their heel (ya her FOOT) and if you find it run a fingernail along it right after she's cum and if she's built like some of the ladies I've known - she'll cum again and give you that absolutely priceless , "Holy FUCK..whaaa? How did you do THAT?" look. The nerve from her heel seems to run alngside the clitoral nerve. A little like staring at a light source when you're right on the verge of sneezing... try it.

All women are different and some may want to cum like this for a ong time and some will yell ENUF after the 3rd O. What I suugest is that you give them a break of several minutes. Get her a glass of water or even better use about HALF a glass of white wine and pour it in her ass. She'll feel almost instantly hammered (the alcohol goes straight into the bloodstream so make sure it isn't very much) so if she is exhibiting any embarrassment at how she's reacting or reluctance to continue due to her uncontrollable reactions (a LOT of women are SCARED of the feeling of YOU being able to MAKE them cum anytime you want) then this is a great solution... INSTANT Inhibition Relaxer!! Anyway, make sure she is given some time to recover every once in awhile. It is amazing that given a break of 8 to 10 minutes the female physique can return to the previous state of arousal withOUT the prior build-up time. Start your "thang" again and she'll likely be right back where she was when you decided to stop (have mercy) and let her catch her breath.

Again the above is NOT something you do EVERY night (just a smaller version every night) but manOman those marathons will have her wobbly kneed and grinnin from ear to ear for days!! The more you do it the more she'll want it too.

Enjoy and BE SAFE. Mr G has left the building)

heheheh . . . Thank you MR G . . . I look forward to trying the new tricks . . . heheheh . . . in the heel, was it? . . . Now let's see . . .

I support your comments re a build up phase . . . and late placement in the stimulation process . . . get much better results . . .

I can vouch for the value of recovery time and almost instant return to arousal . . . and once they become accustomed, the reticence leaves and the demands increase . . . heheheh . . . :devil: :p :devil: I love this research project . . . :p :devil: :p

Play safe.

Re: Re: Re: G G G G G GG GGGGGGG

BlueDaisy said:
I wanna be someone's research subject : (

Blue

You rang, Madam??

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel . . . so I must be going in the right direction . . .

Don K Dyck said:
You rang, Madam??

Ooohhh yeah! Do you require assistance in your research, by any chance? Need any more subjects? lol

Blue

Re: Re: G G G G G GG GGGGGGG

BlueDaisy said:
Ooohhh yeah! Do you require assistance in your research, by any chance? Need any more subjects? lol Blue

Well . . . there may be a possibility . . . :) . . . of a vacancy . . .

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel . . . but it goes out every time I turn around . . .

Don K Dyck said:
Well . . . there may be a possibility . . . :) . . . of a vacancy . . .

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel . . . but it goes out every time I turn around . . .

Hmm...so...how can I be sure of there being a vacancy?

Cute. I like your play on my sig line!

Blue

Re: Re: Re: Re: G G G G G GG GGGGGGG

BlueDaisy said:
Hmm...so...how can I be sure of there being a vacancy?

Cute. I like your play on my sig line! Blue

Well . . . how far is texas from Oz???

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel . . . it keeps getting bigger . . . so I must be going in the right direction . . .

Don K Dyck said:
Well . . . how far is texas from Oz???

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel . . . it keeps getting bigger . . . so I must be going in the right direction . . .

Yeah, I was kinda worried about the distance thing. Planning on coming to Texas any time soon? LOL!

(psst...somebody had best tell Don that the light might not be the exit!)

Re: Re: G G G G G GG GGGGGGG

BlueDaisy said:
Yeah, I was kinda worried about the distance thing. Planning on coming to Texas any time soon? LOL!

(psst...somebody had best tell Don that the light might not be the exit!)

Hhmmmm . . . No 1 son just flew to San Deigo yesterday, for a month's work . . . :)

Oops!! Midnight witching hour here . . . gotta go before the pumpkin turns into a . . . whatever it was . . .

Don K Dyck said:
Hhmmmm . . . No 1 son just flew to San Deigo yesterday, for a month's work . . . :)

Oops!! Midnight witching hour here . . . gotta go before the pumpkin turns into a . . . whatever it was . . .

:::::big sigh:::: oh, well. I guess it is for the best, anyway.

Blue

Ok...I've got to ask

The majority of posts in this thread have been about men pleasuring women via the g-spot.

My query: what about women giving themselves g-spot orgasms using toys? Anyone have any success with that? I've tried, but so far haven't been successful.

Blue
Proud member of the Lit BBSW Society

gggggggggg

It should only take you an afternoon to read thru the posts on this thread but there are MANY reports of SUCKcess by individuals armed mostly with lucky vegetables (hey, they're a FOOD group. What more could you want?) achieving spectacular results. The only down (heh heh as Don would say) side was that they couldn't maintain the O's due to lack of lack of oxygen and a will to MOVE after the first 10 massive O's or so.

It may all cum down to a meaningful relationship with your rhuttabaga.

Or not...

Re: gggggggggg

MR.GGG said:
It should only take you an afternoon to read thru the posts on this thread but there are MANY reports of SUCKcess by individuals armed mostly with lucky vegetables (hey, they're a FOOD group. What more could you want?) achieving spectacular results. The only down (heh heh as Don would say) side was that they couldn't maintain the O's due to lack of lack of oxygen and a will to MOVE after the first 10 massive O's or so.

It may all cum down to a meaningful relationship with your rhuttabaga.

Or not...

An AFTERNOON? MrGGG, you know how many posts there are in this thread! How can you think it would just take an afternoon? LOL!

OK. I'll see how many I can get through. And I'll keep trying with my toys. And maybe a veggie to two....

Blue

Re: Ok...I've got to ask

BlueDaisy said:
The majority of posts in this thread have been about men pleasuring women via the g-spot.

My query: what about women giving themselves g-spot orgasms using toys? Anyone have any success with that? I've tried, but so far haven't been successful.

Blue

I have been able to stimulate a g-spot orgasm with fingers in my pussy on my g-spot and a vibrator on my hand, but it sure is not the same as the response I have when my lover does this to me. You are not able to 'let go' like you do when he is doing it to you or at least I wasn't................you have to concentrate on your fingers and hold the vibrator.........with him I just try to hold on to the spinning bed, and focus on him pulling me inside out........

Back