GF asks me to help her seduce her father

GermanDomKinky

Experienced
I'd like it to be from a real female writer that finds this subject arousing, because I doubt it would be written well otherwise.

It would be in the GF's female voice from her perspective.

Here's the twist for me at least and my reason for requesting it.

This is what happened to me in real life. I slept with my aunt. My GF knew that. She had desires for her father when she was 18 and claimed he did too but nothing ever happened. It went to the back of her mind. Now, in her 30s and Dad mid 60s, those desires began to burn again. I agreed to help her. She made it very clear that if we went down this road, he would have access to her at any and all times. Would that be alright? I agreed to all of it. We put together a plan and did make it happen. (side note - she also wound up with her mother's brother too later lol) The further along it went, the more dominant he became and the sluttier she got. She began to assume the role of an [...] for him.

I know what happened. I was there. I saw this thread and it inspired me to what to know the story from the female perspective...from her mind's eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like it to be from a real female writer that finds this subject arousing, because I doubt it would be written well otherwise.

It would be in the GF's female voice from her perspective.

Here's the twist for me at least and my reason for requesting it.

This is what happened to me in real life. I slept with my aunt. My GF knew that. She had desires for her father when she was 18 and claimed he did too but nothing ever happened. It went to the back of her mind. Now, in her 30s and Dad mid 60s, those desires began to burn again. I agreed to help her. She made it very clear that if we went down this road, he would have access to her at any and all times. Would that be alright? I agreed to all of it. We put together a plan and did make it happen. (side note - she also wound up with her mother's brother too later lol) The further along it went, the more dominant he became and the sluttier she got. She began to assume the role of an [...] for him.

I know what happened. I was there. I saw this thread and it inspired me to what to know the story from the female perspective...from her mind's eye.

I'd rather read that story. You know the details...start typing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back