Angel's Little Patch of Heaven

Me? A devil? What, you can't see my halo? I guess I ought to polish it up a bit.
 
Yes you probably should... The glare from your horns is outshining the halo I reckon... ;)
 
Oh boy did I plan poorly this evening... Had a health fair / fun run at the kids' school and I figured I could wear a white t-shirt cuz the rain was supposed to be gone... As luck would have it, no rain.... Yes! However, they didn't tell us that the fire department was going to be opening up the hydrant at the finish line....

:eek: and then :eek:!
 
Let's just say there were an awful lot of dads that had a hard time remembering that eyes are in the head, not in the chest, when saying hello / nice finish / blah blah blah.

Hubby thought it was funny, but daughter was appalled.
 
*flings open the door, just barely remembering to kick off her heels and bow in... marching resolutely over to the corner, she drags out one of the wavemasters and gets it set up, all the while muttering under her breath*

stupid...

*throwing a right punch at the target*

egoistical...

*performs a left upper cut*

insufferable...

*jabs at the target with a quick combination punch*

*not feeling any better, she erupts into a flurry of punches, jabs and strikes until she gets sloppy and flicks her wrist with the girlie form she's been warned not to do*

jackass...

*holding her wrist to her chest, she plops down on the mat, uncaring if she wrinkles her skirt and leans her head against the target, trying to find her happy place... Hell, any happy place! *
 
I'm going to make a wild guess that your work nemesis has reared his ugly head again.
 
Well it wasn't just him that made the day so bad, but he was definitely the icing on the cake.

He actually patted me on the head and told me not to 'worry my pretty little head' over an issue and to 'leave it to the men' to figure out the answer. My intern actually had to grab me and say we had a meeting or I'd have finally slugged the butthead. (On a different note, I told Andrew he earned a glowing recommendation from me at the end of his internship :rolleyes:)
 
We'll see what an enforced early night brings to my overall perspective today. I might close my door and just work under the radar for a bit to avoid the temptation of sweeping his legs out from under him.

Doh! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts....

*thinking just how happy that would make her bringing the arse down*

Okay, how'bout thoughts that wouldn't involve security guards and/or HR!
 
You could tape an air horn under his chair.

http://www.instructables.com/id/air-horn-office-chair-prank/

air-horn-chair-prank-62344.jpg
 
TKD tonight... Will get a chance to do more pummeling before I look to write. I should be much more biddable by then. ;)
 
Ok... just saw you are listening to Apocolyptica... you just went up 71 steps on the coolness ladder. It is rare I find anyone who is familiar with them!
 
*squeals with delight at the entrance of her visitor*

Heck yeah... Nothing like rolling down the road with the moon roof open and passing guys wearing the whole "What the heck is playing Metallica" expressions...

Had one guy follow me for miles in order to pull up beside me and ask what it was. :rolleyes:
 
Oh my! I have never heard of them! They are amazing! I have to be careful about my musical choices at work, so I love Apocolyptica.. no words, no fuss... I will had them to my library!

Thanks!
 
RyG played in Puss in Boots, so most of their music should be appropriate for your work as well... :)
 
I seem to have a plethora of new music downloading somehow ;) Any other suggestions? lol
 
Lol, I have a very.... eclectic...taste in music, so be careful what you ask for.

One of my best friends has accused me of having a split personality... Music-wise. ;)

Although that might explain HF's coinage of Angelzebub too...
 
Back
Top