The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get up.....you really need to get ready.....it doesn't matter how cozy your bed is.

youcandoit.jpg

I'm getting hungry.
Should I make a late breakfast or just wait for lunch?

Added thought:
Why does my auto correct choose the dumbest words? Why would I be ferreting hungry?

I'm getting hungry.
Should I make a late breakfast or just wait for lunch?

Added thought:
Why does my auto correct choose the dumbest words? Why would I be ferreting hungry?

I tried typing "little mayo" last night, and my phone made it "little Mao."

Because, apparently, it wanted my sandwich to have a small Chinese dictator on it.

I tried typing "little mayo" last night, and my phone made it "little Mao."

Because, apparently, it wanted my sandwich to have a small Chinese dictator on it.

Mine tends to send very wrong things to Freekles that I don't catch til it's too late.
Sometimes they can be funny. Or disturbing.
Or far more... Sexual than intended.
I swear i don't use the word pussy as much as this thing seems to think.

Last thoughts:
I won't cry, because I'm strong. I won't think about it, because hurts. I will smile, because I'll see you again someday.

I wrote it... now what do I do with it?

Why is it whenever I go to bed early something always wakes me up far too soon?

Well I'm going to be a big ball of fun emotions today. This should be entertaining.

Good night, fellow Litsters. Thank you for providing a small amount of a amusement during a not so happy time :kiss:

Last thoughts:
I won't cry, because I'm strong. I won't think about it, because hurts. I will smile, because I'll see you again someday.

I wrote it... now what do I do with it?

Why is it whenever I go to bed early something always wakes me up far too soon?

Well I'm going to be a big ball of fun emotions today. This should be entertaining.

Good night, fellow Litsters. Thank you for providing a small amount of a amusement during a not so happy time :kiss:

Sleep well Dream... :rose:

hugs to send her on her way

I've been told to be careful of some blue candles because they might stain my skin...and the black ones I've tried burned hotter than other colors.

What colors would you suggest?

White is always good, of course.

It'd be interesting to try a bunch of different colors and see if you notice any difference in them. Red, green, yellow...

Of course, as this is basically a scientific experiment, we'd have to do a blinded study. So... blindfold for you.

LT ~ I think...I think my bed might be calling...

yawns

FLT ~ Mmmm, sleep sounds good.

G'night all! :rose:

Homemade stuffed crust pizza, teriyaki wings, and cherry wheat beer.
This should be a good dinner.

Good news is good!

And don't. I'll lock you in my basement.

Heh, go to work or get locked in a basement? Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

If I go to work I'll most likely kick the shit out of someone. Cause I'm seriously not in the mood to deal with idiots but I'll get them anyways.

Although sadly I know I can't skip. That wouldn't look good coming from the first assistant.

Heh, go to work or get locked in a basement? Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

If I go to work I'll most likely kick the shit out of someone. Cause I'm seriously not in the mood to deal with idiots but I'll get them anyways.

Although sadly I know I can't skip. That wouldn't look good coming from the first assistant.

Oh, yeah. There would probably be some kicking if you were in the basement, but it would be more of the squirming and thrashing variety.

But, I suppose if you must...

Oh, yeah. There would probably be some kicking if you were in the basement, but it would be more of the squirming and thrashing variety.

But, I suppose if you must...

See but if I was in the basement then the kicking wouldn't get me fired.

Unlike work... if I kick someone I'll most likely be in a boat load of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back