Licking Boots (Clean) and Rubbing Cock on Boots

LeatherChainsPunk

Really Experienced
I enjoy getting my boots licked or cleaned when showing the sub his/her place at the start of a scene. It's a turn-on for me on both sides.
As an expansion I sometimes turn to rubbing his dick with my boots. Still haven't found something comparable for a female sub, though.

Are there others who enjoy this, too?
Does anyone have special suggestions or ideas around this?

Last edited:
I enjoy getting my boots licked or cleaned when showing the sub his/her place at the start of a scene. It's a turn-on for me on both sides.
As an expansion I sometimes turn to rubbing his dick with my boots. Still haven't found something comparable for a female sub, though.

Are there others who enjoy this, too?
Does anyone have special suggestions or ideas around this?

I'm just wondering why you couldn't do the same with a female sub?

It really is quite enjoyable and leads on quite nicely to some foot-fucking (something I find quite humiliating, which makes it all the better!) :D

I'm just wondering why you couldn't do the same with a female sub?
It really is quite enjoyable and leads on quite nicely to some foot-fucking (something I find quite humiliating, which makes it all the better!) :D
Thanks for answering. Up to now I thought of labia as very sensitive/vulnerable, far more so than a cock. but I like learning new things. thanks. and for the foot fuck, would it be absolutely necessary to get the foot out of the boot? so far I haven't played with a female sub who was into feet; the boot licking was all I got on that part.

Thanks for answering. Up to now I thought of labia as very sensitive/vulnerable, far more so than a cock. but I like learning new things. thanks. and for the foot fuck, would it be absolutely necessary to get the foot out of the boot? so far I haven't played with a female sub who was into feet; the boot licking was all I got on that part.

Not totally necessary, it would all depend on the size/shape of boot. I reckon a dainty, leather, long toed boot could feel incredible.

You don't have to be into footplay to get enjoyment out of it. A sub that's into humiliation and is a bit squicky about feet could really get off on this. Same for the sadist that revels in inflicting emotional discomfort and pleasure at the same time...

To me, licking and kissing the shoes or feet it is a great way of saying to my Dom "There is NOTHING that I won't do for you, I am yours." Another nice thing to do is massage his feet with Spikenard oil before bedtime. :kiss:

Yeah, I've never fantasised about this scene at all, not me.
;)

Women's genitals are just about as tender as a man's. with a bit of care for the exposed soft membranes-- but that shit is tougher than you'd expect!

Some knowledge of female anatomy helps. Know where the clitoral shaft is, and roll the tip of your toe across it, have her back up to you and rub her pussy against the barrel, or hump against the vamp...

To me, licking and kissing the shoes or feet it is a great way of saying to my Dom "There is NOTHING that I won't do for you, I am yours." Another nice thing to do is massage his feet with Spikenard oil before bedtime. :kiss:

Yeah, I've never fantasised about this scene at all, not me.
;)

Women's genitals are just about as tender as a man's. with a bit of care for the exposed soft membranes-- but that shit is tougher than you'd expect!

Some knowledge of female anatomy helps. Know where the clitoral shaft is, and roll the tip of your toe across it, have her back up to you and rub her pussy against the barrel, or hump against the vamp...

Thank you both for your input.

Back